Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria decides on a career change.
5k words
4.33
37.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This story happens some time after Posh’s Dilemma I and II and therefore all references related to but not explained in this story, or Retribution chapter 1, can be found in the “Dilemma” series.

The reference to Louise Redknapp’s past experiences can be read about in detail on Literotica in my story “A Day at the Beach”.

******

“Oh shut up!” yelled Posh.

The telephone had not stopped ringing for the last two days. Fortunately Victoria could screen her calls via the answering service.

“Tori please ring me. I know what’s happened. I haven’t looked at the pictures of course but I still love you, so call me please.”

“Oh mum, just leave me alone,” muttered Posh to herself as the message ended.

True to his word Jeb had uploaded the photographs to the web site, soon followed by Carl adding his videos, presumably having sold them to the greasy biker. So now there was a complete collection of Victoria Beckham shagging the life out of many different partners, male and female, there for all to see in return for the princely sum of a one off £25 subscription. And now the phone would not stop ringing.

Victoria eased herself out of her favourite armchair and moved slowly towards the telephone. She was toying with the idea of calling her mum when it rang again and frightened the life out of her.

“Come on you fucking tart,” Posh cringed at her sister’s aggressive tone, “pick up the phone. I know you’re there ‘cos you wouldn’t have gone out not with the shit that’s flying around about you right now. I knew you’d end up like this you fucking slag, you deserve all that you get bringing this heap of shame on our family. Pick up the phone so that I can talk to you. You’re a whore, a fucking whore, that’s all you’re good for. As for poor David, well …”

The sentence trailed away as Louise, her sister, slammed the phone down.

Posh had stopped breathing. The torrent of abuse had made Louise seem like she was in the same room. Slowly the former Spice Girl exhaled as her head started to spin.

Once more Victoria slumped into the luxurious folds of the armchair and closed her eyes.

A loud ringing from the doorbell interrupted her slumberous state.

“Who can this be,” she grumbled as she pulled her tired body up from the chair and wandered over to the CCTV screen, “Fuck!”

“Let me in,” came the familiar sounds of her husband’s voice. She pressed the entry button, the nerves in her stomach already tying themselves in knots.

******

“No, please David,” she begged, “ don’t do this. Let’s talk.”

Her husband laughed in her face. “Talk? Forget talk you slut, the time for talk’s over, I want a fucking divorce.”

He had brought the divorce papers round for her.

“How are the children?” she asked genuinely very concerned about not having seen them.

“They’re fine,” he moved on quickly, “fine because they’re with me.”

Victoria became a little angrier following his dismissive and judgemental reaction.

“Why are you here anyway?” she shot back. “What the fuck makes you think you have a right to come walking back into the house when you like?”

“I wanted to give you the papers, and …” he looked her up and down. Posh had forgotten that she wore only a little pair of black knickers and a white vest, and she suddenly became very conscious of her state of relative undress.

“What?” she said coldly becoming acutely aware of her husband’s piercing gaze.

“Nothing.”

David stood very still and she could see the way his body rippled with muscle under his T-shirt.

“How did it make you feel Tori, Knowing that they were fucking you senseless and your family didn’t know a thing about it? Eh?”

“Don’t do this David,” she warned her voice as cold as ice.

“Or what?” he asked managing to laugh, “or you’ll leave me?”

“I couldn’t help it, there were reasons,” she defended, although in her heart of hearts Victoria knew that, despite the original premise, she now enjoyed the wanton sex.

“Anyway, you benefited from it as well.”

“What,” he shouted incredulously; “you mean I should be grateful that my wife learned how to fuck three people at once? You really know how to hurt you stupid bitch.” He pushed her shoulder, and she stumbled slightly.

“Did you get off on being their sex doll?” Posh was silent, not wanting to reveal the truth.

“What was it like knowing that which ever hole they were fucking you in, every time one of the bastards finished there was another to take his place. One after the other and they filmed it.”

“Please don’t do this David,” she warned again.

“Why? Why not? Well I’m here now, what about me, come on, fuck me!” He was shouting at her. “See what I’ve got under here,” he laughed, gripping his shirt and ripping it open.

Posh swallowed hard when she saw his lean, hard body.

“Is this what you want,” he roared, “Is this what you want to see bitch?”

She slapped him, and, when he did not respond, she slapped him again, then again. She continued to slap him until he picked her up and threw her at the wall. Posh sank to the floor and in his raging fury David leapt at her.

They struggled, but he was stronger and he easily pulled down her knickers, his fingernails digging into her stomach. Victoria screamed, but her cries were hushed as he jammed his mouth over hers and thrust his tongue down her throat. She tried to fight but he was too fast, pushing her thighs apart with his knees.

With one hand David kept her wrists pinned above her head whilst with his other he wound down his zipper.

“Is this what you want?” he screamed, almost foaming at the mouth.

David reached down and flipped out his erect cock. Posh felt dizzy, excited and sick. She gasped when he entered her, pushing herself against his groin.

He stopped mid thrust, holding himself in her. He looked down into her lovely face and smiled. She could feel his breath, hot and close, and the pain in her wrists where he still held her tight.

Victoria looked into his eyes, and began to move her hips slowly, letting him feel how easily he could move within her, how wet she was and how much she really wanted him.

“Tori,” he gasped, a little calmer now,” this is not right …”

“Sshh,” she replied, reaching up to kiss his face. He tried to release her wrists but she grabbed his hands, happy to be pinned down. She closed her eyes arching up to him and felt him go deeper.

“Oh you whore, you disgusting whore,”

“Fuck me,” she groaned.

******

With what little dignity she had left now in tatters, Victoria watched her husband get dressed. As he pulled on a new white T-shirt from the clothes he still had at the house, she was left feeling empty. The ejaculation of his satisfaction proved the point to David that she was no more than a willing slut whatever the circumstances. Fully dressed he stood gloating over Posh’s limp form. Then, without a word he bent down, picked up the divorce papers, threw them at his wife, savoured the sight of her for one last time and left her ashamed and alone. Victoria closed her eyes and fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.

Posh slept without moving for what seemed like hours. Her sister’s voice kept cutting through her dreams,

“You’re a whore, a fucking whore, that’s all you’re good for …” the words were repeated over and over. Quickly followed by those of her husband,

“Oh you whore, you disgusting whore.”

Posh awoke, suddenly, her eyes opened with an alertness that she had not known for the last two days and she felt reinvigorated. She smiled to herself for at last she had a plan.

******

“Victoria, shit babe, where have you been?”

Victoria had finally decided to make a phone call. She and Louise Redknapp had become close friends through their footballing husbands, and, more to the point, Louise had a skill she could make real use of.

“Listen Lou, Jamie’s away for a few weeks, right?”

“Yeah, he’s getting more knee treatment in the States, why?”

“I really need your help. You set up your own web site didn’t you?”

“Erm, well, sort of.”

“Could you set me one up?”

“Well, yeah, I guess so; just pictures and text though nothing really clever.”

“That’ll do fine. Can you get that lovely arse of yours up to my house in Cheshire tomorrow? Please Lou, I really need you now. You’re the only person I’ve spoken to for days, apart from that twat of a husband of mine.”

“Yeah, okay. Listen Tori what the fuck have you done, I can’t believe the web site that’s been set up, what is it, nakedposh.com? Did you really...”

“Lou, just shut up. I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow.”

Victoria replaced the handset. She felt good and horny. Given her newfound approach to all things sexual Posh felt comfortable with admitting to herself how much she fancied Louise Redknapp. But of course Posh was no lesbian?

Gorgeous, stunning, Louise Redknapp.

******

Posh awoke bright and early. Today was the first day of the rest of her life. Such a phrase would have seemed nothing but a cliché until yesterday, but now she really felt it.

Victoria's mind was jumbled with a thousand thoughts. She hadn't been this excited for years, ever since she first met David in fact. She needed to let her mind relax under the hot, beating waves of fluid. She needed to stop thinking. It was time for a shower.

She turned the shower dial on to let the water heat up and went to undress. She loved taking showers it was so invigorating. She could forget who she was supposed to be and become who or what she wanted, which was exactly what she needed right now.

Having removed the long T-shirt, her favourite, comfortable nightdress, Posh returned to the shower room. She stepped into the dark cubicle of warm steam and let her mind drift.

As the warm jets relaxed her waking muscles her thoughts turned to Louise Redknapp. A few short hours and she would be here. Pictures of her girl friend began to appear in Posh’s mind’s eye. But the thought of them together, slick, wet, and wanting each other was something else. She sighed and raised her head, letting the hot water run down onto her face.

If she closed her eyes, she could almost feel Louise’s arms around her, the smooth fingertips teasing her nipples until she cried out. Unconsciously, Victoria’s hands went to her own breasts, lightly touching the soft pink nipples until they puckered under her caresses, then she turned her head, imagining Louise leaning in to kiss her. Their lips touched, smooth, sweet and full. One of her friend’s virtual hands drifted down to cup Victoria’s pussy and she moaned, leaning back against the wet tiles as she felt long, silky hair brush against her shoulder.

Victoria's eyes opened abruptly. What was she doing? She shook her head to rid her mind of these images, but the picture of long dark hair kept drifting back. Long, dark hair that surrounded a sweet and beautiful face. Louise.

Posh couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the last time they had met, just a few short month’s ago.

She could remember looking deep into Louise's eyes, seeing that small spark that said ‘I want you too’. Her gaze had dropped lower for just a split second, in time to see Louise's tongue slip out to wet full, dry lips. Victoria clenched her thighs tightly together as she remembered how Louise had looked at her, her glistening mouth slightly open, her large doe eyes inviting.

What was she doing? Here she was fantasizing about a...girl. She tried to think of something mundane about her friend, something to give her some perspective on the situation. Her clothes. Yes, Louise obviously liked the same type of clothes she did, from the mini skirts to the tight fitting dresses. There, it was a bond she had felt, a fashion bond. They liked the same clothes, although Louise's of course fit differently because she had more curves on that full, ripe, gorgeous body.

Victoria squeezed her eyes closed and tried to imagine what colour Louise's nipples would be. Whether her breasts would be as full as they looked under her clothes and if they were tanned bronze like the rest of her skin. How would they feel under her fingertips if she touched them?

She sighed slightly and let herself drift off in to her fantasy again. It was only a dream after all, a harmless flight of fancy where she could imagine kissing Louise and only feel slightly guilty. Slightly guilty, and oh so horny to be thinking of doing such things with another girl.

Here, steamy and wet, she wasn't Victoria, estranged wife of David. She could be anyone, do anything and touch anyone. She turned her head to the side again, receiving Louise's phantom kiss, sighing gently as her virtual partner shyly flicked her tongue into Victoria's mouth.

Yes, there was nothing wrong with a little healthy fantasy she rationalised as she pressed her breasts against Louise's willing hands. And in the steamy darkness, she could almost feel those hands wrapped around her chest, the soft breasts pressed against her back.

She turned and imagined slipping wet arms around the other girl, leaning forward to press her mouth more firmly against Louise's. Oh, this was nice, so exciting and so different at the same time. She slid her hand downward and cupped a full breast, felt the weight of it. Louise moaned in Victoria's mind and gently bit her bottom lip.

Victoria whimpered and dipped her head, flicking her tongue over the rounded curve of non-existent breast.

"Please," Phantom-Louise whispered, and Victoria stroked her tongue over the imaginary nipple, circling the entire area of the aureole. Louise's knees buckled and Victoria steadied her friend against the wall of the shower as she began to suck.

Just a few more minutes thinking about... fucking Louise. It was a wild, sexy thought and she sped up her strokes, massaging her clitoris and biting her lip in ecstatic agony. She rolled her head against the shower wall as beads of water dripped down into her eyes.

Oh, she was close, so, so close and then.

“Oh, yes, ohhhh yessssssss. Lou …”

Her eyes widened and she groaned out Louise's name, sliding down the wall of the shower as her knees gave out.

After a few minutes, Victoria began to breathe normally again. Good long showers usually helped her to think, to figure out the problems she was facing. But this one had only confused her more.

Victoria turned the shower off and stepped out into the bathroom, towelling herself dry. Louise would be here soon.

******

“Hey babe, so fill me in.”

The former Spice Girl watched Louise as she breezed into the room. She looked stunning in tight faded jeans and a cropped pink top. Victoria tried hard to put the memory of her recent shower experience to one side and concentrate on the matter in hand.

Posh made them both a coffee and sat down next to her friend on the large white sofa that almost filled the day room, and began.

“Shit Lou, I’ve been really stupid. You see it all started with this young guy called Carl. He managed to get some naked pictures of me sun bathing and threatened to splash them all over the press. So I agreed to make out with him, and ...” she paused.

“Go on,” said a wide eyed Louise.

“… and it was great. I mean really good. But the bastard was greedy and had us filmed when we were, you know, fucking. Him and his mates then blackmailed me into servicing them all and, to rub salt in the wound as it were, they extorted hundreds of thousands of pounds out of me.”

“Bastards,” spat Louise.

“But I was hooked and couldn’t leave him alone, so I rang him and we started to see each again.”

“And David knew nothing?”

“Not then,” Posh replied and Louise raised her head in an, ‘oh, I see’ kind of way.

“But I’d already pissed off Emma B when she refused to help me sort out the blackmailing mess and she got together with one of my ex-minders, who I had sacked when he allowed an egg to be thrown at me in the States. Then they got to Carl who set me up and allowed Emma and this minder guy, Nathan, to blackmail me again into all sorts of fucking shit. They filmed it all and so it got worse and worse.”

Louise stared open mouthed. She was fascinated, confused, horrified and engrossed all at the same time in Victoria’s tale.

“Is there more?” she asked simply.

“Hell yes, ‘cos then I dumped Carl in no uncertain terms and threatened him, you know like you do,”

Louise nodded.

“And turned the tables on that scheming cow Emma by buying off Nathan back into my service and between us we set Emma up and came away with a set of very compromising photographs of her, which I still have.”

“So?” queried Louise.

“So, I thought all was settled and I would just slip back into life with David, which was just how it was until Carl sent him the photos.”

“No?”

“Oh yes. And what’s worse David dumped me after we had fucked in a dark alleyway in Keswick.”

“Bastard,” muttered Louise again before doing a double take reflecting on the fact that she had just heard the word ‘alleyway’.

“There’s worse, because, after David had gone and I was sitting alone and soaking wet in the alley, I was set upon by a biker gang who raped me and took the pictures off me. Then after their so-called leader, Jeb, had blackmailed me into several humiliating situations he got bored and set up the nakedposh website. The rest, as they say, is history.”

She sat back into the comfortable folds of the sofa.

Louise was silent, taking it all in. Finally she spoke.

“So in the last 6 months or so several different people have blackmailed you, you have a set of compromising photo’s of Baby Spice, you’ve had an affair and left your lover very pissed off with you, you’ve upset and then bought back one of your former minders, you’ve been raped and David’s left you because he found out?” Louise was breathless.

“That’s about it,” nodded Posh somewhat embarrassed to hear it summarised in that way. She had left out the bits about making love to Emma in fear of kicking her own fantasies about Louise back into motion.

Louise shifted her pretty frame and by reaching forward to pick up her coffee cup she unwittingly allowed Posh a great view of her ample cleavage.

“Tori?”

“Mmmm,” replied Victoria.

“Did you enjoy any of the humiliation and forced sex?”

Posh paused and then sighed.

“I have to say … yes. I found some of it so exciting like the time I was forced to give all of Carl’s mates a blowjob and then strip for them while they photographed me. And then when I was tied up and fucked in a deserted Gym and then fucked again by 2 men and Emma on the public balcony of the same Gym. Then there was the time that I was …” Posh was in full flow.

“I was raped once,” Louise interjected quietly.

Posh stopped talking and looked at her friend, silently urging her to continue.

“It was last year and I was taking a break on my own. No Jamie and no agents, no anything. I had decided to take a few hours on the beach and found a deserted spot, you know as you do in case of the press or whatever …”

Posh nodded in acknowledgement and agreement.

“Well I was confronted by two men who threatened me with a knife and ordered to me to strip.”

“So did you?” Victoria swallowed hard trying to get the forming images of Louise, naked and being fucked, out of her mind. “You know, did you strip?”

Louise nodded.

“So what happened then?”

“Well then they made me leave my bikini pants on and m … mast …”

“What,” squealed Posh excitedly, “what did they make you do?”

“Masturbate for them.”

Posh squirmed in her seat and had to stop herself from moaning.

“But that’s not all. They had me masturbate to the point of orgasm and then they stopped me. Not once but loads of times.”

sfor
sfor
101 Followers
12