Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

The audience's combined gaze seemed now to linger on her breasts. Slowly, thoughtfully she licked her lips in lustful anticipation.

"Now your knickers."

Victoria hesitated for only a second before she ripped away the Velcro holding her panties in place and dropped them down onto the stage floor to join her bra. She had been rehearsing this moment for weeks and had fantasised about the pleasure she would extract from being this event's submissive model, teasing and provoking the audience until they were gagging for it.

Now she was naked.

“So, now you see her. Victoria Beckham, tied and ready to service your whims. You will also see a bowl being passed around. Into that bowl you should place a business card. The name on the card that is picked out by Victoria will be the one who gets to fuck her here and now.”

The level of excited chatter reached a new height upon this news being announced and the bowl was filled in seconds. Posh stood nude dressed in only her high-heeled shoes, her legs bound, poised to select the lucky winner. She dipped her hand into the bowl and the room went silent.

“Steven Grogan,” she yelled.

“Fuck me, yes!” came the response, presumably from Mr. Grogan.

Posh was on the brink of coming, her pussy already running with juice. The man approached and took off his clothes as he got nearer to the stage. Victoria saw that he was around forty and, thank goodness, quite fit and handsome.

He jumped up onto the stage fingering his already massive erection; it was throbbing and ready.

“Shall we let him fuck her as she is, or shall we tie her arms?”

“Tie her … strap her up … who the fuck cares just get on with it …”

“Okay then tie her up,” and with that Victoria struggled for effect as her wrists were secured.

“Anything else Steven,” the announcer said.

"No, I'll take her as she is. Hold her still."

As the man with his long prick approached, the announcer moved round behind Victoria so that he could steady her hips and hold wide open her labia, separating the hot flesh ready for penetration. His diligent fingers opened her up and he watched with a smile as the shaft impaled Ms Beckham.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Steeeeven,” she purred.

The remaining audience cheered loudly.

Steven went in deep. Victoria lurched as if struck by lightning. His cock slammed in for a long moment and then withdrew to thrust its way back time after time. After dozens of plunges Steven was sliding smoothly in and out, his hands hooked round Posh's waist, as he sank in up to the hilt, his belly slapping against her tanned, toned stomach.

Victoria was on the edge of her orgasm. Steven was now holding her breasts, squeezing and pinching providing momentum to fuck her faster and harder.

The audience was spell bound. Victoria could never have hoped for a ride this good.

“Oh fuck me you bastard,” she groaned. Momentarily lost in her passion Victoria moved her head and sought Steven’s mouth with her own. She kissed him deeply providing him with a memory that he wouldn’t forget.

Her fists were white with her grip as she clenched her secured hands into a fist. Peeling his tongue from hers Steven watched the former Spice Girl’s damp sweat soaked hair bobbing with evident pleasure and faked pain.

Suddenly a piercing yell filled the room as Posh’s orgasm shattered the scene being played out. Steven let her writhe and cum freely before his own seed exploded.

Posh felt him withdraw at the crucial moment and send hot wads of spunk up to and beyond her breasts. Victoria slowly came back to earth and hung, exhausted, dripping in cum, against the frame.

Wiping his cock on her thigh, Steven was speechless at what he had just been allowed to do.

He moved away from his beautiful host while she was unfastened.

As Victoria slowly peeled her sweating body off the frame, she rubbed her aching wrists back to life and watched her erstwhile lover descend from the stage.

He looked back and despite her exhaustion she smiled at Steven and then at the announcer. It was a smile of success mingled with a strange leer of sexual lust. For Victoria, it was one thing to be naked, but to be naked and fucked as the prize in her very own lottery was something totally different. It had given her a feeling of exaltation like never before.

"Thank you, Steven," she said into the microphone as a robe was slipped over her naked body, "that was...just what I needed... To cum like that beats singing, any day."

Everyone roared with laughter.

“So, that’s it for today. I notice many of you have in fact increased your investments during the course of the last half an hour which is fantastic news, and so all that remains to be said is have a safe journey home and look out in one month’s time for the global launch of Posh’s Perils.”

Posh milked the applause for a few moments and then left the stage glorying in her success.

******

“Did you have to go that far?” Louise berated her friend and business partner.

“Lou, for fuck’s sake, they doubled their investments, we’ve got forty million pounds to play with now, which is a good job because, as you know,” she emphasised, “We’ve just about spent it all on the game field design, the actors and the fucking interactive web site.”

“I, know,” said Louise quietly.

“So don’t give me any of this self righteous bollocks about ‘not going that far’”, she mimicked Louise for the last piece of her statement.

They sat in the hotel suite that Posh had hired for a couple days at the conference centre.

“It was one of the most successful presentations in the history of business,” she carried on full of own triumph now, “so just calm down Lou.”

A tense silence fell on the room.

Louise stood up and walked her perfect body over towards the landscape window. Victoria glanced up and watched her friend glide smoothly over the carpet, her lovely rounded bottom, covered by the tight fabric of the singer’s short black skirt, teasing Posh to distraction.

Victoria squeezed her naked thighs together. Following her ‘performance’ she had put on a pair of brief red knickers and draped a short white toweling gown around her shoulders. Posh’s relative state of undress was making her feel horny once more.

“I hate seeing you with, with …”

Posh looked up intrigued, “Yeah, go on,”

“With other people, when I can’t have you.”

“Oh but Lou, my darling Lou, you can, you really can have me, whenever you like.”

“I know, Tori, but what I mean is that I can’t have you because of Jamie. It would be unfaithful of me and, you know, especially with a girl.”

“Oh,” said Victoria feeling a little deflated after the high, powerful emotions she had experienced following the afternoon’s presentation.

“Oh Lou,” Posh said standing up, “come here.” Victoria held out her open arms to her friend.

"Y-yeah," Louise said, approaching as requested and then leaning in so that their faces were just a few short inches apart. The beautiful singer could hardly believe she was doing this, but she didn't want to run away – she wanted her friend so much.

"Don't be nervous," Victoria said. She leaned in and kissed Louise. The singer’s lips opened and Tori’s tongue sneaked out slowly. Lou pulled back.

"You're in safe hands,” Posh assured her.

"Mmm hmm," Louise mumbled, nodding as she returned Victoria’s kiss. It had been ages since she had been with Jamie, well she couldn’t really go near him now after her last experience, all that time ago, with Tori.

Victoria felt her friend relax into the embrace, and so let her hands move down Louise's body until they rested against the hem of her skirt.

"Let’s get rid of this," she said quickly before kissing her again, and Posh’s hands pushed down the skirt until it fell into a heap on the carpet.

Louise shivered and looked around nervously; appreciative of the privacy the suite afforded them.

"W-wait," she said, as she moved to slip off Tori's gown, smiling when she saw her friend’s naked breasts.

"Oh my love," Louise said, sighing as she moved to stroke Victoria's erect nipples, twisting them gently.

"Yes Lou, please touch me," Victoria said breathlessly, as her own hands snaked into Louise's panties and touched the moisture beneath, "feels like you've been waiting too long for me. Did I do that to you?" Victoria whispered, "and I haven't even done anything yet."

"Then do something, for fuck’s sake do something," Louise panted, arching her pelvis into Victoria's hand.

"Ohhh darling," Victoria said, grinning as she slid her finger up and down Louise's lips, "How does that feel babe."

"Don’t stop, just don't stop," Louise said, biting her lip as Victoria slid a finger inside the warm opening.

Louise’s knees buckled and she groaned long, loud and lasciviously.

"I knew you wanted me really," Victoria said, smiling as she started to lower herself down to her knees. "I knew that once you felt me inside you again, you'd want it as much as me."

“Oh, yesss,” the singer hissed.

Victoria slid another finger inside Louise and whimpered as she heard the girl groan. She was being noisy, and Victoria loved that.

"I remember that you taste like honey," Victoria said, drawing her lover yet closer, smiling when she felt Louise's hands weave through her hair.

"Why don't you find out?" she heard Louise pant breathlessly.

"I will," Victoria said, her fingers continuing to move in and out, "I certainly will." She slid her fingers out and heard Louise’s immediate objections.

Laughing, Victoria pulled Louise's white cotton panties down, letting them fall on top of her skirt on the ground.

"Just giving myself more room," Victoria said, adjusting her position until her mouth was on top of Louise's pussy and her tongue slipped inside.

She felt Louise's body twist, and Victoria grabbed on to her hips to keep her steady. She had been wrong; Louise didn't taste like honey, she tasted like something far more intoxicating.

“Mmmmmmm!”

Posh moved her lips to Louise's clitoris, and sucked on it gently as her hands caressed the soft flesh of her lover's bottom.

"Lou," she murmured, unwilling to move her lips from Louise.

“Mmm,” replied her friend dreamily.

"You're amazing,” groaned Posh.

Louise fell backwards, her hands gripping onto the edges of the wood shelf behind her and she felt it press into the middle of her back.

"W-wait," she said, her fingers moving to the sides of Victoria's face as she raised it to look at her. "I want to taste you."

Victoria didn't want to move from between Louise's legs, but she could feel her own hot lips dripping with lust. "You sure?" she asked, her eyes bright and searching as they connected with Louise's. Tori saw the answer there.

Her lover nodded and so Posh slipped her fingers out reluctantly from between Lou’s thighs. Victoria got up, sat back on the bed and slowly spread her legs wide.

Louise smiled as she drew herself in closer, letting her hand drift from Victoria's foot all the way up to her thighs, with her fingers dancing closer to Tori’s pussy lips until they were tracing the edges but not yet moving inside.

Victoria squirmed beneath Louise's touch, waiting for the girl to finally make her move. After another minute of tantalising touches, Victoria was growing frustrated, which was exactly what Louise had intended.

"Fuck, don't tease me," she said, biting her lip as she looked down at Louise.

Louise's eyes danced wildly as she watched the desperate look on Victoria's face intensify, and she moved her head between Victoria's legs and let her tongue push its way inside.

"Oh fuck, yessssss, Louuuuu!" Victoria fell back on the bed and arched her back, thrusting out her groin to meet her lover’s insistent touch.

Louise moved her mouth to Victoria's clitoris, her tongue circled it for a moment before she drew it into her mouth gently as she moved her fingers to rub between Tori's pink, soft folds.

She could feel Posh's hips moving around, making small erotic circles on the bed and Louise moved her head up fixing her mouth on Posh’s nipples. She sucked on them softly whilst increasing the speed of her thrusts, letting another finger move inside and frig in time with the others.

"Louise," Victoria cried out sensing her impending climax, she had never cum this quickly. Posh threw her head back, gripping onto the bed sheets as a much needed orgasm flooded over her.

Slowly the pleasure subsided. Posh looked down grinning as she felt Louise breathing heavily against her shoulder.

“Did you cum too darling?” she asked.

Louise looked up, and by the glowing look on her lover’s face Victoria had her answer.

“I love you,” Posh purred. Lou just smiled a very satisfied smile.

******

“Carl, Carl have you subscribed to this yet?”

“What’s up Stu,” said Carl to his friend.

Carl and Stu had been the ringleaders of the original blackmail scam with Posh, and, in fact, Carl had gone on to have a long and passionate affair with the former Spice Girl before she had pissed him off intensely by unceremoniously dumping him. Both young men were big fans of Posh’s Porn Enterprises as it brought back to life for them their own experiences. Now Stu was making sure that they were registered for the new Posh’s Perils site.

“I can’t wait to see what stuff this whore delivers now,” drooled Stu as his imagination ran riot.

“Yeah, well rest easy pal, ‘cos I’ve already signed us up.”

******

In a bar in New York Posh’s former Security man Nathan slurped his seventh beer greedily. He didn’t work anymore, he had no need to since his large six figure pay off from the world’s new Porn Star. Posh Spice had paid him handsomely to set up Emma Bunton, Baby Spice, and he would be more than comfortable for the rest of his life now.

He smiled as he thought of the times when he had fucked both of them, Baby and Posh, and how much he now looked forward to Posh’s Perils. One more week to the launch date and he would be there. It was a fantastic experience surfing her web site day after day knowing that he had tasted her juices first hand, and now she was going to let him, and thousands of others of course, have a say in what happened to her. It would be like having a walking, talking Victoria Beckham doll of his very own.

“This chick is something else,” he muttered to himself.

“Huh,” said the bartender, “more beer you say?”

Nathan held his empty glass up in acknowledgement.

******

"Fuck me hard," she gasped softly. "Oh Jeb fuck me ... like a whore...”

The large, unkempt man put one hand flat on the girl’s thigh to hold her in place across his lap and began to move his hips faster, flicking his long hair back and groaning. Lucy whimpered in delight, her hips lurching and writhing in response.

"Faster!" She gasped. "Take me harder! Harder! OHHH uhh, yeah ... c'mon Jeb... do it, Jeb ... do it to me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Fill my cunt you bastard"

Pulling her down onto him the greasy biker began to fuck his girl even faster. His hips rocked swiftly back and forth and his cock plunged deeper into her with every thrust, making her jerk under him. With every plunge he thought about Victoria Beckham.

The bitch had now made his web site fucking obsolete with her money and her Porn Empire and he hated her for it. Lucy’s breasts bounced and jiggled in front of his face.

She gripped his arms as she straddled him whilst he sat on the chair in front of his desk. It was a quick fuck, and she knew it, as her head whipped from side to side groaning in ecstasy.

Angling his neck, he sucked sharply on her breasts. Her back arched in pleasure and Lucy bounced up and down taking him even deeper into her warmth. He flung his head back, eyes closed and gasped. His powerful shoulders and biceps knotted with tension. She moaned lewdly caressing his belly and chest and nipples, clenching his arms, whining with passion.

"Take it, bitch! Take my cock! Ohhh unhhh yeh ... that's it ... take it ... take it, whore ... take my cock! Fuck yes! Oh yes!" He called. "Oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck!"

Now he was moving furiously, his buttocks rocketing up and down, his cock plunging, ramming and reaming into her cunt.

“Did you enjoy fucking that whore,” he spat mid thrust, referring clearly to Victoria Beckham and the time that Lucy had spent with Posh after the bikers had gang raped the former Spice Girl. He moved his hips and she gasped as his penis entered her from all angles.

“Yes, oh yessssss,” she cried out, jerking and rocking ecstatically.

“Well I’m screwing you now you bitch,” Jeb fucked her furiously and she groaned as his words rang in her ears. He was enjoying her! She was good to fuck!

Lucy came. Her pussy convulsed frantically on his cock and she cried out, arching in delight across him. He continued fucking her, forcing her clenching thighs apart to heighten her orgasm, thrusting into her repeatedly and rapidly, his cock rasping and grating and grinding into her cunt.

He gasped at the sudden squeezing of her pussy lips on his cock and struggled for control.

“Oh you bitch,” he yelled, his passion sounding like anger, as he thrust hard into her for a final time and his buttocks rose off the chair. He filled Lucy full of his sperm.

This slut was unbelievably good. Their orgasms waned and he slowed down. She whimpered, dazed and confused. He smiled at the girl and pushed her roughly off his lap and onto the floor.

“Ouch,” she complained, but she knew better than to push it with Jeb.

“Well, my little bitch, we will soon be able to enjoy manipulating Victoria fucking Beckham once again.”

He grabbed Lucy’s hair and pulled her to her knees to face the computer screen and read the email that had just arrived acknowledging his membership of Posh’s Perils.

******

Victoria smiled to herself. Her days of blissful domesticity seemed a long time ago now. Through the business, her own very successful business, her life was generally very satisfying. She had the best of both worlds sexually. She had plenty of male organs to satisfy her when she felt the need, with the illicit love of her gorgeous married girlfriend, Louise Redknapp, to keep her fulfilled.

Tapping a security code into one of the drawers of her desk Victoria opened it and retrieved a black folder. Reaching inside she pulled out a piece of paper, and, picking up a nearby pen Posh placed a large tick against the name of Jeb. Every one of her marked enemies had now joined up to the growing army of Posh’s Peril subscribers, and she smiled satisfyingly.

Putting away the file Victoria took a remote control from another desk drawer and, as she flicked a switch, a large visual display screen on the wall opposite sprung into life.

After keying in her access code, which only she knew, Victoria then settled back to watch the screen as the images began to roll.

After watching the introduction launching the new interactive, real life reality web cam game known as Posh’s Perils, Victoria smiled as more pictures came slowly into view through the mist on the screen.

In the centre of the small clearing within what was clearly a thick wood, there was a solid wooden pole to which an almost naked girl was tied .The girl was Victoria herself. She was dirty and the few scraps of clothing she still wore were ripped. She sat with her legs astride the phallic-like pole, her groin pushed up close to the wood, jerking her arms ineffectually against the ropes that bound her wrists to her waist.

Obviously panicking at what was about to befall her Posh appeared to struggle frantically, trying to pull her legs free but there were ropes around her ankles and thighs that held her legs firmly against the sides of the protruding wood. Watching over her was a man and two gorgeous girls. The man was dressed in combat gear and the girls in black leather cat suits with high heeled, black boots.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers