Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This was to be Posh’s Perils. She really had put herself in the required situations for the trailer, and there were absolutely no body doubles being used. The trailer then cut in to show Posh on the move, in the woods, receiving tasks and removing her clothes. It was the most exciting thing she had seen in years and she was delighted with the results of this clip and the accompanying advertising campaigns.

Victoria adjusted her position in the chair so that she could smooth her cupped palm over her ever-dampening pussy.

Using the remote control she paused the image on the screen and stared at it, even now still wondering what sort of girl she had turned into, one who could enjoy being treated in such a fashion.

Posh had a pretty extreme penchant for being roughly handled and sexually exposed but actually she had simply manipulated her need for revenge, making sure she enjoyed the means, as well as the end, to the full.

Still, the truth was that she had always fantasised of doing something like this and she had merely taken her fantasies, turned them into reality and pursued them further than she ever imagined possible.

Keying in a few more numbers Victoria displayed another set of images. Smiling contentedly, she sat back into the welcoming feel of the large leather chair and dreamt of Posh’s Perils and the vengeance that would soon be hers.

******

As always I am grateful for criticism, suggestions, ideas etc. Feedback is always very welcome. Sfor.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers