Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 05

Story Info
Posh is taught her final lesson.
9.2k words
4.43
33.8k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This story happens some time after Posh’s Dilemma I and II and therefore all references related to but not explained in this story, or Retribution chapters 1 to 4, can be found in the “Dilemma” series. This is the final chapter of this series.

******

“And so,” continued Louise, “please feel free to take anything you want, and I mean anything.”

Nathan looked round at Jeb who, in turn, looked across at their colleague Carlos. The three of them had been selected, at random, to play Posh’s Perils and had been flown into the control centre. They now sat in awed silence as the beautiful Louise Redknapp briefed them on what they could do whilst they were here.

The gorgeous dark haired singer had told them that the main Posh’s Perils game would start the following day but that today they would be able to service their every whim at the Peril’s HQ. Louise was reading from a script and wasn’t exactly sure what Victoria meant by ‘take anything you want’ but she knew that her friend and lover would have it covered.

Nathan and Jeb had both crossed paths with Posh before and not in a pleasant way, but neither knew the other and so any potential questions as to the co-incidental nature of them both being there at the same time were not asked. Carlos was the third member of the team and was not known to either of the two other men.

As Louise wound up her short speech Carlos heard a sound in the concealed ear piece that he wore.

“Remember,” said the female voice, “You must start the action, and Louise must be taken by you all. But don’t worry; you, Carlos, will be spared any embarrassment, just like we agreed.”

Carlos looked up at the beautiful Louise smiling radiantly, blissfully unaware of what was about to happen.

Looking up at the gorgeous female talking to him Carlos took the initiative.

“Why don’t you come and join us?” he suggested to Louise, in a very inviting voice brimming with seduction and innuendo.

“Don’t be silly,” she answered primly, “I’m just here to introduce the day to you, you won’t be seeing much of me.”

Carlos smiled. She really believed that, which made this thing so much better. Jeb looked at Nathan. They could sense something was about to happen, but they weren’t quite sure what.

Seconds later Louise was squealing in muffled objection as Carlos had launched himself at her with lightning speed and now held her pinned face down across the new light wooden table from which she had been speaking.

Nathan leapt off his seat and joined his colleague. The ex bouncer used his powerful strength to help hold her down as Jeb sauntered to the front of the room to join the small tableau.

“Take anything you want, you said,” Carlos mocked.

“So we are,” quipped Jeb.

“Get off me, you wretches! I’m not – oh – I – oh!”

Her cries ceased abruptly as, with practiced skill, Carlos’ hands swept up her long naked legs and under the hem of her short skirt. Despite her genuine pleas he easily dragged down, in one glorious bunch, the narrow band of her black silk panties until they clung about Louise’s knees like bonds,

Meanwhile cool hands were exploring at leisure the gorgeous curves of her bottom.

“Please stop it,” Lou protested, shocked by this turn of events. But her voice had sunk to a sighing whisper, and her objections lacked authenticity as she remembered with excitement her experience on the beach when she had been taken forcefully by two strangers. In fact, physically, her resistance had gone, as the men eased down the entangled garments, untied and removed her shoes before slipping the whole lot clear of her slim ankles.

Her skirt was bunched around her waist, below which she was completely naked. She lay between them both, biting at her lip and sighing as Nathan’s hands slid round from caressing her backside. His large fingers dallied in the tight black tuft of neatly trimmed pubic hair, before sliding lower to the lines of Lou’s pink, moist lips. Louise cried out.

Expertly, a finger delved into the uppermost folds and sought out her tiny beating nub of desire until soon her entire pussy glowed in soaking wet juices, throbbing with the pulses of excitement flowing strongly through it.

‘Please,’ Louise begged, but whether the plea was for them to stop or for a greater effort towards fulfillment even she no longer knew. Dimly, she was aware of being pulled and rolled back and forth, of the skirt and blouse, and her bra being stripped from her. Nathan’s finger had never ceased the stroking circular motions, squelching away at the centre of her now frantic sexual arousal.

The beautiful singer was stunned at being taken in this way. She had not intended to encourage, imply or otherwise set any expectation that she was a part of the goods on offer and so had been surprised in the extreme when the men had attacked in the way they had.

Carlos continued to stroke his finger in and out, up and down until the earpiece he wore clicked into action once more.

“You have one minute to get out of there. Oh, by the way Carlos, well done!”

Carlos smiled at the sound of the female voice speaking seductively for his ears only, and he removed his finger from between Louise’s legs.

“Oohhh,” she groaned at the extraction of the main source of her pleasure, and her groin arched seeking the excitement that had momentarily been taken away.

“I’ve got a desperate need to pee,” Carlos said matter of factly. Nathan and Jeb were so wound up with the job in hand that they hardly heard him speak never mind leave the room. Instead Jeb began to rub his exposed cock against Lou’s face trying to force her to suck him off.

Nathan sank his erect shaft into the warm moist lips between her thighs making her shudder with the lusty sensation of being totally and utterly filled.

She was just beginning to open her lips for Jeb to enter her mouth when the room door exploded inwards. Louise screamed.

“What the fuck?” yelled Nathan scrambling to his feet at the same time as he tried to pull up his trousers.

Jeb was furious at the interruption as he turned to look at the commotion. It was then, as he stared down the barrel of a pistol, that his resolve weakened.

******

Carlos leaned casually against the wall in a room far removed from the scene being played out around Louise. The noise and confusion from there was only a distant sound to him. He turned to look at the doorway as a chink of light appeared through the opening door.

“Carlos, thank you, it worked out perfectly. Here’s your reward as we agreed. It’s all there.”

“Thanks Tori,” he said taking the brown envelope and reaching down to kiss her cheek.

Victoria Beckham had recruited Carlos to set up Nathan and Jeb. The idea was that the group of men would be seduced by Louise’s opening welcome speech to the point where they forced themselves upon her. Upon hearing the agreed signal Carlos would leave the room before the police burst in and arrested Jeb and Nathan for the rape of Louise Redknapp. The only downside was that Louise had to remain unaware of what had been arranged so to her the trauma of the situation would be real. Although, if Victoria knew Lou as well as she thought she did, she would quite enjoy being forcefully fucked anyway.

“Bye Carlos, and, if you take my advice, then you’ll disappear for a couple of weeks. After all you’ve enough money to enjoy yourself for a while.”

She waved after him as he left and then her thoughts returned to Louise. Posh smiled to herself at the success of the first part of her plan as she headed back through the doorway and off towards the scene of the crime.

******

“Thank you officers,” Victoria smiled demurely as she sat with her arms around a naked Louise, save, that was, for a large white towel placed around her shoulders that covered her groin and breasts. Both Nathan and Jeb stared hatefully back at Posh as they were led away handcuffed and scared, regretting now that they had both abused and taken advantage of her in their own ways in the past,.

Tori and Lou sat alone in the room. The previous chaos was still very much in evidence. The door to the room was splintered and the table and chairs were strewn all about the floor. Louise sobbed quietly, more shaken by the police arriving than the comprehensive fucking that she was in the middle of receiving.

“Come on sweetheart, let’s move somewhere else and get away from all of this. I’ll have someone clear it up.”

With that the two beautiful lovers walked away from the scene and into another part of the Posh’s Perils HQ.

******

Louise looked nervously round the room. Although her pussy had moistened considerably during the recent aborted rape of her beautiful body she was now a little wary of being left alone. Victoria had escorted her to one of the living rooms where, she had said, Louise should wait for her whilst she attended to a little business. So now Lou sat obediently waiting for her lover to return.

Of course Tori had the next phase of her plan to execute and so when, from her vantage point, the former Spice Girl saw the door to the living room being opened by Carl and Stu she allowed herself a little smile and a fleeting stroke of her own damp thighs as she thought of the next ordeal about to befall her friend and lover.

******

“Huh, what the …” remarked a surprised Louise looking up.

“Hey the instructions in our room were correct; here she is a dark haired beauty ready and willing to serve our every need.”

“No, please, I’m not, no not again please,” Lou begged.

“Fucking great Carl, she’s good, very good. All this little miss innocent really turns me on. Come on bitch stand up so that we can see you.”

Lou stood nervously up holding the towel tightly to her perfect body.

“Let it drop – now,” came the order.

Not knowing what else to do and desperately hoping for Tori to return, she let the towel slowly fall, unwittingly heightening the erotic display attached to revealing her stunning naked body for the two over excited nineteen year olds.

The beautiful young singer stood obediently with her head bowed, beside the heavy oak sideboard where the cut glass and crystal glassware reflected the intended executive luxury detailed in the room’s design.

In his relaxed manner, Stu unfastened the top button of his white shirt and loosened his tie as he turned his own attention to Louise. Unbeknown to the two youths her sweet pussy was already pulsing with a reluctant desire. Carl and Stu had been invited together to spend a long weekend at Posh’s Perils. Neither of them had thought twice about why they had been asked they simply assumed that, as winners of the random draw, they were here to enjoy all that Victoria Beckham had to offer. So, after they had relaxed briefly following their journey both boys had been invited to a ‘special’ cocktail party and provided with smart evening wear to put on. After being served with several glasses of fine red wine they had been introduced into the room in which they both now were. Imagine their delight to find a naked Louise ‘waiting’ for them. It was an opportunity they could not let pass.

Stu flicked his eyes around the long, oak table that had in the past graced somewhere far finer than the Perils HQ. Carl moved to the sideboard and poured more confidence boosting red wine, his sneer almost broke into a smile as the detail of what they would do to their beautiful guest flew through his imagination.

He too thought nothing about why they might be here; the only thing either of them could think of right now was how they could get to fuck the lovely Louise.

Since they entered the room both males had hardly taken their lecherous eyes off the beautiful tan-skinned girl.

Once again Stu turned his eyes in her direction. Her nipples were standing out like hard, brown bullets.

Victoria had known that they would be gagging for Louise and that, with a little persuasion, she would display her ample charms for the boys.

”Come here slut,” Stu commanded, eager to know how easily she could be used. Lou by now was ready to obey them. They shock of her previous assault combined with the excited anticipation that she now felt rising in her stomach caused her to swallow hard and nod her head.

Looking stunning in the trappings of her circumstances, Louise dutifully stepped forward and began to move slowly around the table. Keeping her dark, black-lined eyes focussed on the floor, she swayed her shapely hips erotically as she glided barefoot towards them.

As she drew alongside Carl, the lusty youth reached out and took her elbow making her stand between himself and his partner in crime. Stu immediately stroked his fingers over the small tattoo burned into the flesh of Louise's appetisingly smooth and otherwise unblemished backside.

“Ohhh,” she moaned enticingly to his touch.

Carl needed no further encouragement and gingerly took her dark nipples between finger and thumb, rolling them into a solid, even more erect, state.

"Let me see your cunt whore" Carl demanded throatily moving his face to within an inch of Lou’s as he rolled and pinched the hard nipples enthusiastically.

Lou was horrified at her own response to this treatment but, apart from having no feasible option, she was actually enjoying being openly submissive to these two young men.

"I’ll bet she enjoys a good frigging, would you like us to ram a dildo up your backside? Will you scream and really turn me on or maybe I should lick you out?”

“No… please… ohhhh, yesssss,” she hissed, as Carl’s handling of her nipples became a fondling of her breasts.

“Owwwwww,” she squealed as Stu ran his finger down the crevice of her arse and began to open the tiny puckered ring hole of her backside.

"You are making me so hard sweetheart?” said Stu who already had his forefinger buried up to the knuckle in Louise's rectum.

"Man she’s hot,” Carl told him as he watched Louise squirm.

Stu noticed Carl swallow hard. He noticed also how one of Carl's hands had slipped down the gorgeous singer’s body and now probed at Louise's pussy while the other moved to his own groin. Flipping his cock out the youth started to wank. Louise looked on with more than a passing interest and flicked her tongue over her lips in a tantalizing gesture which implied she was eager to help him.

Looking Carl directly in the face Louise smiled and, with Stu's finger still embedded deep in her anus, she sank to her knees.

Stu lowered his body in time with her downward movement, securing her arse now fully impaled on his finger allowing Louise to take Carl’s huge, curved cock into the warm cavity of her soft, pliant mouth.

She began to enthusiastically work Carl’s shaft up and down making the foreskin slick with her own saliva. Lou’s welcoming mouth took him deep into her throat as Stu wiggled his now fully embedded finger into her bottom. She could feel her own orgasm rising from the very pit of her stomach. Louise had stopped thinking in the cold light of day and any embarrassment or inhibition that she might have had now no longer preyed on her mind as she gave in to the delicious experience now at her disposal.

Momentarily Carl thought that he saw a shape move through the door and out of the room, but he was too preoccupied to be really aware.

Much to her delight Stu slipped his finger out of her arse and moved it up deep into her pussy. His thumb rubbed up and over her clitoris and he pinched it hard which pushed her over the edge.

“Fuck, yes I’m comingggggggg,” she yelled. At the same time Carl arched his back and exploded down Lou’s throat. The force of the stream took her completely by surprise and, as he slipped out of her mouth, a long arc of thick, white sperm landed across her naked breasts.

“Oh you hot, randy bitch,” he moaned as Lou took the splattering of cum onto her gorgeous naked flesh.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Carl and Stu looked at each other as Louise was pushed to the ground and away from them. Stu’s juice covered fingers slipped from underneath their satisfied victim as Carl began to quickly replace his cock inside his trousers.

“H…h…hello?” Stu shouted nervously.

Without replying the door opened and in walked two burly framed security guards.

”What the fuck …” remarked Stu confused and concerned as he watched the two men move towards the boys discarded jackets.

******

Moments later a shocked and confused Louise Redknapp watched Stu and Carl being frogmarched out of the room, their arms wound cruelly up their backs. The two security guards held packets of white powder, whilst the two equally confused boys protested their innocence.

Carl’s cock still hung from his opened zip and one of the guards licked his lips.

“I’m gonna have myself a piece of your prick lover boy!”

Carl yelped as his arm was twisted even further and the thought of being raped by the hulking brute of a man forcing him forward scared him to death.

Lou dragged herself up against the wall of the room. She could feel the sperm on her body beginning to solidify and she sat shivering with her knees pulled tightly up to her chest.

“Oh my poor baby,” came the familiar voice of her lover and friend as Victoria swept Lou into her arms and hugged her tightly. Holding the dark haired singer close to her body Tori looked satisfied and let a very smug smile take over her face.

*****

“Don’t you ever wear a bra?” Lou teasingly asked as they pulled back from the kiss.

“No, what’s the point? It would just be more clothes for you to take off.”

“Umm, that’s true,” Louise replied, her thumb and forefinger pinching Victoria’s nipple under the shirt.

“Lou I love you and all, but don’t you think we should move this inside?”

“Why?”

“Well, because I don’t want to give the press a show, for one. For two, well for two, I guess I’m just an old fashioned girl.”

“So, you think I’m going to let you fuck me, eh?” Louise asked, arching one eyebrow.

“I thought that’s where we were heading…”

“Oh, there’s going to be some fucking, all right,” she answered. “Only, I was planning on doing it to you.”

“Is that right?” Victoria asked, arching an eyebrow of her own.

“Umm-hmm,” the dark haired girl replied as she pinched the other girl’s nipple extra hard.

Victoria bit down on her bottom lip to keep from crying out. After taking a moment to regain her composure, she said, “Come on.”

Louise removed her hand from Victoria’s shirt and got to her feet. Holding out her other hand she helped Tori to get up. Once the former Spice Girl was standing next to her, Louise reached out and swatted her on the bottom.

“Get in the house, now,” she ordered.

Victoria’s eyes grew just the slightest bit round at the uncharacteristic show of dominance from her girlfriend. She wasn’t sure where it was coming from, but she had to admit that she liked it. She just grinned at Louise and started to head for the front door.

Louise was right behind her and continued to deliver slaps to her bottom if she thought that Victoria wasn’t moving fast enough. Once they reached the bedroom, Lou closed the door behind them, and pulled Victoria into her arms, attacking her mouth with her own as her hands grabbed hold of the bottom of Victoria’s tight shirt and she impatiently tugged it upward.

“Steady Lou, why the hurry?” Victoria teased as she placed her own hands on the hem of her shirt and pulled the garment up and over her head, tossing it aside.

Louise answered her by placing a finger over Victoria’s lips and shaking her head. “Don’t speak.”

She eyed Louise curiously for a moment, and then just decided to play along with whatever type of game this was.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers