Posh's Dilemma Ch. 04

Story Info
The Finale.
5.9k words
4.61
51.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
100 Followers

Posh’s Dilemma – Chapter Four “The Finale”.

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

*****************

Previously in Posh’s Dilemma Chapters 01 - 03.

Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice, had encountered a nineteen-year-old male fan in her dressing room, and, bizarrely, agreed to grant him sexual favours in return for him giving up compromising photographs that he had of her in his possession. This brief encounter led to a further meeting during which Posh was filmed making love to the boy and then performing a masturbation routine. The boy and his mates blackmailed Posh into providing further sexual favours and giving them cash in return for protecting her reputation. She thought that was that until …

***************

Part 1.

****************

“Thanks Lou, I really appreciate it. Yeah, I would do the same for you, and it’s only ‘til Friday, only three days. I was supposed to be taking them up to Cheshire so we could all stay with David but I’ve got so much on here and I need some space. Anyhow, I must go. They’ll be brought round in an hour or so, okay. Catch up soon. Bye, yeah okay, bye.”

Victoria replaced the receiver. She had already made the arrangements for the kids to stay with her sister Louise for a few days so it was a good job that she had said yes, and, with David living in Cheshire this week, she now had the time and space to sort this mess out.

It was only 3 o’clock in the afternoon and just five long hours since she had arrived at Carl’s parent’s apartment ready for a session of illicit passion. Now she was totally fucked. She had the relatively harmless photographs of her naked in the back garden safe in her bag but now faced the ultimate humiliation of some very hardcore films of her surfacing on the Internet. She shook her head in dismay.

They couldn’t, they wouldn’t. She wished she could be sure that the humiliation of the mass blow job she had performed for the little bastards would mean that she would be spared, but she couldn’t be certain. Her email inbox was on line and she waited eagerly for the new mail item promised by the boys so that she could be put out of her misery.

Just then her mobile phone rang.

“Hello babe, did you get my message. Yeah it’s a pain but I need to be here. It’ll give you more time with the team and training and everything, and we’ll be at the game at the weekend. Yeah I miss you too. What’s going on here? Oh nothing interesting just loads of work stuff, you know,” she lied, “I’ll be ready for anything by Saturday so don’t train too hard. Yeah, love you too babe. Bye.”

She pressed end call.

“Bollocks,” she shouted to no one in particular, on the verge of breaking down.

“Come on Victoria, you can sort this out, get a grip,” she encouraged herself.

The bleep of a newly arriving mail item registered clearly in her mind. She rushed to the Computer.

Victoria stared down at the bold typeface of the new mail. There were two. One headed “An encore please”, and the other “CarlPosh”.

She wasn’t expecting two, and “CarlPosh” was highest in the list so she opened that first.

From: Carl

To: Victoria Beckham

Message Subject: CarlPosh

Victoria, I am really sorry but they have to have more from you. The stuff you did here wasn’t enough. I wish now that we’d just kept all this to ourselves. I’ll do what I can to make it easy, but please go along with what they want because they will publish those films.

I wish it could be different.

Carl.

Posh felt cold fear tingle in her spine. What did all that mean? She clicked on the next item as quickly as she could.

From: Carl

To: Victoria Beckham

Message Subject: An encore please

Posh, this is from me Stu not Carl in fact he’s not too happy. We’ve decided that you have to come back here and pose for some new photos. We will then send them off to a few Porno Mags with the title “My girlfriend looks like Posh”. This means that we get another session with you, and you get the embarrassment of knowing that you are in Hustler or such like, ‘cos they will definitely publish dodgy pics of someone looking so much like Posh! Come on Thursday to Carl’s house again, oh yes, and we want you to bring Baby Spice to be in the pictures too. Posh and Baby look-alikes – fantastic eh? The good thing for you is that you can deny it afterwards and seem shocked that someone could look so much like you. Finally, all this plus £250,000 each and we will go away forever.

Be there after 10 in the morning on Thursday.

And look good.

The Boys. xx.

Victoria was stunned. She couldn’t focus on any of it – not the two hundred and fifty grand each nor the photos nor Baby, fucking hell how was she going to get Emma involved? This was crazy, what the fuck would she do?

Her eyes roamed longingly over towards the bar, and the brandy bottles, situated in the utility area just off the living room.

“BOLLOCKS!!” she yelled, and then collapsed onto the desk sobbing her heart out.

************************************

Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice, woke with a sore head and a good idea.

Throwing the sheets back she launched her gorgeous, if hung over, frame out of bed. Casting off the plain white Gucci T shirt in which she slept she walked straight into the en suite shower room.

A warm shower and several cups of coffee later and she was on the telephone to Emma Bunton.

“Emma how are you? Listen, I’ve got some time to myself, the kids are out and David’s up in Manchester so why don’t you come over and we can have a laugh. Yeah, I know, what a bitch she turned out to be. Oh it will be great to have lunch and a drink without the world and its dog thinking we’re getting back together. I know fucking crazy isn’t it? Is one-ish okay? Fantastic I’ll see you then.”

Posh ended the call and sank back in the luxurious leather chair by the telephone desk. She felt better already. Two more days and she could be rid of them all together. Fucking Carl, if only she could stop thinking about him.

Baby Spice was easy. She had proved so a few years back in a hotel in London and it was the memories of that night that Posh hoped to leverage in her favour.

***********************************

It was midday and Victoria stepped out of the shower for a second time. Shaking her long brown hair she started to dry herself. Perhaps this wouldn’t be as easy as she thought and she had to admit to being a little nervous. Posh moved into her dressing room and searched her wardrobe for a combination of appropriate attire.

Settling on a short white pleated mini skirt and a cropped red top she was happy.

“Baby, you won’t know what’s hit you,” she laughed to herself. Laying out the clothes Posh flopped onto her large bed. She thought of Emma and vivid visions of their one night of passion invaded her mind. Half aware of the need to feel as randy as possible before her friend arrived and half out of a sense of duty, Victoria’s right hand strayed to her breast.

She opened the top drawer at her bedside and pulled out her thick, sleek, black vibrator.

“I need your help now.”

Posh gave the shaft a fond lick to provide a little lubrication and slipped the head over the sensitive folds of her quickly damping pussy. She worked the controls without even looking at them and found a nice medium speed where the beads in the shaft started to move over her clit and outer lips.

Posh moaned as she slipped it inside of herself and improved the speed. As the vibrating dildo began to rotate inside of her, she worked the controls again and increased the tempo once more.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Victoria knew she was close and must be careful not go over the edge.

Posh was straight, she really was, but she had regular fantasies about Emma, Baby Spice, and was looking forward to their lunch date.

Several near orgasms later, when the security phone rang, Posh was feeling so very horny. A couple of swift brandies and the selection of a sheer red thong to provide a flimsy cover for her moist pussy had compounded her general mood. She could of have fucked the Postman.

“Come on up Em,” she spoke into the phone.

She was here, lovely blond haired Baby Spice. Victoria gave her nipples a quick tweak just in time for the door buzzer to sound. She opened the door and greeted Emma with a big gorgeous grin.

The younger Spice Girl almost whistled when she took in Posh’s radiant beauty and vibrant sexuality.

“Shit Victoria, you sure you’re not expecting David instead of me?” Emma said half seriously, “you look stunning.”

Posh dragged her in and gave her a big hug.

“It’s great to see you Em.”

She took Emma’s jacket and draped it over a chair. Sitting Baby down on the large white leather sofa Victoria noticed that she had lost some weight and was indeed looking very fit. This was an advantage because now she was faced with the real thing Posh was no longer certain of her own, albeit very dormant, lesbian tendancies, and needed all of the help she could get.

“Here you go Em,” said Victoria handing her a generous large glass of red wine. “How have you been?”

“Fine, Victoria, and busy, very busy.”

The conversation was stilted at best and Posh realised that she would have to make her move sooner rather than later.

Victoria reached for the wine bottle and made sure that Emma’s wine glass was continually topped up as the drone of banal conversation continued between them in the background.

“Whoa there Tori, what are you up to?” questioned Baby as Posh opened a second bottle and filled her glass for the fifth time.

“You’re not driving are you?” said Posh.

“No, of course not.”

“Well drink up then.”

Emma took a long slurp. It was nice wine and Victoria was particularly good company today – and she looked hot.

Posh reached out for Emma's hand, pulling her inwards. She shifted willingly, turning her face up to Victoria’s as their lips met. Baby felt Victoria’s tongue force its way between her lips and she opened her mouth to accept it, licking at it with her own as she pressed her body against her host, rubbing her opened palm against Posh’s naked expanse of tanned thigh.

Emma groaned as the physical contact between the two Spice Girls made her shiver slightly with anticipation, and she gazed into Victoria’s soft brown eyes. She smiled slightly, her lips parting to reveal perfect white teeth as their mouths peeled apart.

Almost unconsciously she ran her hand up Posh’s scantily clad body until she could squeeze her breast from beneath, licking her lips as she felt the tingling sensation in her own nipples. Emma let her hand then stray down between Victoria’s legs, stroking the Flimsy fabric of her knickers where it protected her mound before going further, easing her willing legs apart and teasing the already swollen lips of Victoria’s pussy.

She began to rub gently through the thin red material, a low, almost inaudible sigh coming from Posh’s lips as she responded to the delicious sensation Baby’s caresses were bringing to her.

Victoria moaned and then, out of nowhere, Baby was brought back to reality, conscious of the fact that what they were doing was suddenly very stimulating indeed.

“Victoria, what the fuck are we doing? Look I know we had that thing a few years back, and I do like you and all, but not like that. Stop it please.”

Posh looked up disappointed.

“Please Emma, I really need you, right here and now.”

“Need me, why? What’s wrong with David?”

Posh flipped.

“Look you fucking tart, I am being blackmailed by a group of snotty nose kids and they want you and me to let them take pictures of us so I need you, alright!” Venom spat out of Victoria’s lovely pouting mouth.

“I really need your help,” she continued more calmly.

Baby was stunned.

“Hang on, let’s rewind. You’re being blackmailed for what? What have they got on you, and, more to the point you wanted to seduce me so that I would agree to help you and in doing so incriminate myself? You selfish bitch. Help your fucking self.”

Baby moved to get her jacket. A red mist descended and Posh jumped up grabbing Emma by the hair.

“You’re going nowhere, slag.”

She backed baby against the painted wall all the time twisting her hair.

“No please, let me go, owwwww!”

Posh stood motionless; eyes cool, as Emma looked terrified. This was a Victoria Beckham she didn’t know and she wasn’t sure what she would do to her. The whole scene seemed to recede into slow motion as Baby Spice stood there stammering, filled with terror and anxiety, clutching desperately at the point where her hair was being cruelly twisted by Posh.

When the younger Spice Girl’s attacker finally moved, it was to reach out and take hold of Emma’s blouse. Victoria gripped the white cotton and pulled.

“Noooooo!” yelled Emma at the sound of the tearing fabric. She tried desperately to hang onto it but Posh yanked it free effortlessly, then seized Baby’s wrists and lifted them up above her head, pinning them together in one deceptively powerful hand.

Emma was terrified. She could almost feel Victoria’s gaze moving over her stunning breasts, covered only by a lacy bra. They rose and fell sexily as her chest gasped for breath – Posh gazed further down onto her trim, flat belly, and smiled.

"Let me go!"

Emma writhed helplessly, twisting and turning, but unable to change her position in any significant way.

"Please! Please!" Baby pleaded, her heart pounding. "What do you want?

Finally Posh spoke.

“You patronising bitch. How long have we known each other? I thought you of all people would help me out, but no you fucking tart. Well you’ve always been scared of me and now I’ll show you why.”

It was true Emma was terrified of Victoria and so she begged, pleaded, and finally broke into frantic sobs, but Victoria ignored it all.

Then, shivering and trembling, Emma felt her hands forced downwards, with Posh pulling them back behind her head. She gripped Emma’s hair again pulling her further down. Baby’s back arched which forced her breasts out even more as her skin burned with humiliation under the roaming eye of Posh Spice.

“So I’m not good enough for you eh.” Posh spat.

“No, no I didn’t mean that. Ohhh!”

She raised her other hand and placed it on Emma’s stomach, sliding it slowly upwards as her captive shuddered and moaned.

Then a surge of recklessness engulfed Baby and she kicked out at her co-Spice Girl, her shoe making contact with some part of Victoria’s leg. The contact drew an immediate response. Posh whipped her captive forward and sent Emma flying, staggering across the floor to sprawl face down on an old oak table. Baby tried to rise, but a strong hand slapped down between her shoulder blades, pressing her into the desk hard enough so that her breasts were squashed onto the cold wood of the table.

"Let me go! Leave me alone!"

"You are not in any position to make demands," Posh laughed.

"P-please," she cried out in a choked, tear-filled voice.

“Shut it.” Posh commanded as she pulled baby’s skirt upward and roughly pulled down her knickers. Removing Baby’s shoes Posh slipped her knickers off and tossed them to one side.

Baby Spice’s legs were trembling and she could hardly see through her tears as Victoria’s hand slipped down along the cleft between her buttocks and fingered Emma’s anal opening briefly. Moving lower she held Baby’s pussy cupped in the palm of her hand, squeezing it lightly, then pressing a finger forward Posh penetrated the weaker girl in the most humiliating fashion.

“I’ll fucking show you. Not good enough. Fucking cum you bitch.”

Posh began to frig Baby Spice with a roughness designed to help her release all of the angry frustration she felt from the events of the day before.

Emma felt Victoria’s finger sliding up and down between her pussy lips, nudging against her clitoris in the knowing and stimulating way that only one woman could do to another.

“No please Tori, no-ooooh!”

As the wonderful sensations increased, Posh angrily drove three fingers in and out of the younger girl. Faster and harder she poked Baby Spice, whose eyes were closed as she moaned her pleasure unwillingly yet involuntarily at the dominating Spice Girl’s touch.

She gave several little whimpers, shivering in light convulsions as her orgasm became inevitable.

“Go on my little whore, cum for Victoria. Not good enough eh, cum for me you bitch.”

“Ahhh, please nooooooooooohh!”

Then Emma’s legs stretched as far as they good, her back arched and she cried-out as the most glorious orgasm engulfed her triggered by the aggressive ministrations of her, so called, friend.

Posh flipped Emma’s used body over onto her back. Then, much to the abused girl’s surprise, Victoria kissed Baby hard on the lips.

She tried to keep her lips tightly closed, but Victoria kissed her again, her tongue sliding and seeking sensuously.

Victoria kissed her captive roughly, bruisingly, although Emma kept her own lips slack in response, enduring the feelings of utter repulsion and disgust that she felt at the act Posh had just subjected her to.

Eventually Posh eased back. Emma stood up, supporting her bruised body on the table.

“Why Victoria, why?”

“Because you’re a weak little tart Emma, and because I can. Now fuck off and leave me to sort my problems out on my own.” The last three words were shouted in anger and Baby Spice straightened down her skirt grabbed her jacket and made her knickerless exit as quickly as she could.

Suddenly Posh was overcome by a ridiculous feeling of mixed emotions. She wanted to hate Emma but couldn’t although she knew that Emma now despised her. She wanted to hate Carl but his naked body kept coming back into her mind’s eye. She thought of David and the kids.

What the fuck was she doing, what had happened to her? How did she get into this mess? Victoria slumped to the floor behind the sofa and cried her eyes out.

Gradually her sobbing subsided. Posh realised that she was on her own now. She toyed with the idea of not turning up the next day at Carl’s house but knew that would be a sure way of seeing herself starring in the Internet’s most famous porn movie. Perhaps she should turn up and not tell them before hand that Baby was not coming. No, they could do anything to her then if they were angry enough. She would have to let them know.

With a feeling of trepidation Posh switched on her computer and opened the email system. Selecting New Mail Item she began to type.

From: Victoria Beckham

To: Carl

Message Subject: CarlPosh

Carl, I’m sorry but Baby won’t be coming, it’s just me. I’ll be there shortly after ten o’clock.

She pressed send and then sank back in the desk chair and contemplated what she had just done. She felt really sorry now for what she had done to Emma. Victoria’s fingers were still sticky with Baby’s orgasm. How the fuck would she ever make it up to her?

Her pensive state was interrupted by the bleep of a newly arriving email item. She looked at the screen and clicked the mouse.

From: Carl

To: Victoria Beckham

Message Subject: Re: CarlPosh

Posh you are a naughty girl. Well it’ll just have to be you then. You need to look especially hot now. Oh and the cash just went up to £300k each.

No more surprises please.

Stu. xxx

“Three hundred Grand each. The thieving bastards,” she groaned. She really would have to be careful about getting the cash out of the bank now. Still she could, and would, do it as she had planned later on that day.

Suddenly Victoria felt very tired. Moving to the sofa she laid herself down and fell fast asleep.

******************************************

Posh did not speak to David or anyone else all day on the Wednesday. She woke on Thursday morning after a surprisingly pleasant dream with a feeling of dread in her stomach. It was as if she knew there was something wrong but couldn’t remember what. Then it came flooding back to her.

sfor
sfor
100 Followers
12