Posing

Story Info
My first experience as a model.
2.3k words
4.28
65.7k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clevealt
clevealt
29 Followers

During my first year of college, my best friend from high school and I were roommates. At the end of the academic year, we both headed back to our hometown to work and earn some money. Steve had caddied for years at the most exclusive country club in town and wanted to go back there for the connections, the outdoors, and the money. I was less directed and had no idea what I wanted to do. Times were tight and I couldn't find much interesting, so I went to work delivering pizzas.

Since my job involved working mostly evenings and nights, while Steve caddied all day, we didn't get to see much of each other. I don't know what did more to kill our plan of a summer of wild parties: our schedules or living with our parents to save money.

One Saturday afternoon in June I stopped over at Steve's house, actually it was a duplex. He had taken the day off and we were going to go catch a movie before I had to go to work that night. Steve's parents were divorced and he was living with his mom, Angela. She was just eighteen herself when she had Steve, a few years later her husband left her and she had raised Steve and his younger brother Eric by herself although her ex-husband was still around and took Eric on the weekends. Throughout high school I had always had something of a crush on Angela. It's not that she had a perfect body or anything, she was just so much younger than everyone else's parents I knew that she seemed more like someone my own age. I don't know that many other people would have found her attractive except for her dirty blonde hair and large chest because she definitely had a few extra pounds, but she carried herself confidently and with a subtle eroticism that captivated me.

When I arrived, Angela met me at the door. "Hi, Tom. Steve's running late as usual. He's just up in the shower. He should be ready in a few minutes if you want to wait inside."

"Thanks," I said and went into the living room where Angela sat with me while he waited. After exchanging pleasantries, I asked Angela how her summer was going. "Great," she said. "Did Steve tell you? Now that he's gone off to college I have a lot more time so I've been taking some classes. I want to graduate from college before I'm hoping that by the time Eric is ready for college I can be in a better position to help out financially."

"Wow, that's great!" I said. "What kind of classes have you been taking?"

"Well, I'm working on getting my program's fine arts requirement out of the way this summer by taking a class on drawing the human form. Hey...stay there, I'll be right back!"

She darted off and returned with a sketch pad and some charcoal. "Let me sketch your profile," she said.

"Alright," I said and sat staring at the wall while she sat across the room from me and drew. A few minutes later she announced she was done. Just then, Steve came downstairs and we left for our movie.

* * *

As the summer passed, Steve and I hadn't been able to do much together at all. So, a few weeks later, we both planned to take a day off and spend it at an amusement park. I went to pick up Steve bright and early one hot and humid morning and knocked on the door.

Angela answered. "I'm sorry, Tom. The president of the country club called this morning and asked Steve to caddy for him and offered him a lot of money. He didn't feel like he could say no. Why don't you come inside for a few minutes before you turn around and drive home." As I went inside, a blast of cool air from the air conditioning greeted me. I sat down on a couch in the living room. "I'm really sorry. You must be pretty disappointed."

"Well, our schedules really haven't worked out all summer. That's okay, we'll see plenty of each other back at school this fall. How have you been?"

"Not bad. Work's keeping me busy, then my class too."

"How's that been?"

"Better," she frowned. She didn't have the glow of excitement that she did just a few weeks ago. "I've been struggling with the class, and I don't really have the time to work with the models on my own. Actually, I'm kind of worried I'm not going to pass."

"Well, I'm here and I have the whole day free. How can I help?"

Angela looked taken aback. She hesitated, "Oh, I couldn't ask you..."

"Sure you can," I interjected, "you did a great job drawing me before. I'm happy to help!"

"No, you don't understand," she replied. "Right now we're working with nude models. I couldn't ask you to let me draw you."

"Look," I said, "I'm already here and I offered to help. If you want me to help, I will."

Angela peered out from under bangs, biting her lip, "Really? Are you sure? You don't have to do this, you know."

"I know," I said. "But I will."

"Alright," Angela said. "I'll get my things together. Why don't you just wait here in the living room and relax for a minute."

As she disappeared, I wondered whether this was really happening or whether it was a big joke. It all happened so fast, and I just wanted to help out, I didn't appreciate that I was agreeing to take off my clothes in front of my friend's mother! I was starting to get nervous and to develop a sinking feeling in my stomach.

When Angela returned, she carried an easel with her, arranged it opposite the couch in the living room and set a large sketch pad up on it. "Okay, I just need another minute to get my supplies together here...Oh, and I turned off the air conditioning so that it will warm up in here for you. Now first things first, do you want a robe?"

"I don't really see the point. I mean, you're going to see me anyway so what difference will it make," I said.

"Well, whenever you're ready then."

"Oh, my God, this is really happening," I thought to myself. I sat down on the couch and took off my socks and shoes. I took a deep breath, stood up, and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Angela was sorting through a box of materials and not looking over at me as I undid the snap on my shorts and pulled down the zipper. This was it the moment of truth. In one quick motion I pulled down my shorts and underwear. I was standing naked in Angela's living room as she finished getting organized.

A moment later she looked up. I felt a wave of embarrassment and for a moment wondered how I ended up in this situation. "What I'd like to do first," Angela said, "is to just draw you standing straight. So, if you could just stand up straight and put your arms at your sides, let me know when you're ready." She was all business.

"Just so you know, too," she added after a brief pause, "I really appreciate this, and it may take awhile because I just feel like I need to spend a lot of time working on my technique, so whenever you're ready."

I took a minute to get comfortable—as comfortable as I could under the circumstances—then said, "Okay, I'm ready." I stood up straight and let me arms fall to my sides. Then Angela moved the easel up so that she was about eight feet away from me and pulled up a chair. Once she sat down, I felt the full weight of her stare for the first time as she studied my body. She wasn't drawing yet, just studying. She started with my head and after a few minutes her gaze slowly rolled over the length of my body, lingering for equally long periods of time over my chest and stomach before reaching my dick.

Up til now I had been semi-erect, mildly turned out by the situation but trying to suppress my arousal and not embarrass myself. When Angela's eyes hit my cock, though, it leaped to attention with a sudden jolt before settling into a slightly less than fully erect stage. Simultaneously aroused and embarrassed, I closed my eyes but could still feel the weight of her stare. When I opened my eyes, Angela's eyes had drifted down to my legs. My erection started to fade a bit and I relaxed and let out a breath.

As I grew more comfortable I was able to bring myself to look at Angela's face as she turned from me to draw on her paper and then back again. I started to remember why I had developed a crush on her. She had pulled her hair back and her blue eyes reflected a glint of light from behind a pair of wire-rimmed glasses as she turned from her easel back to me. She was wearing a pink pullover top that matched her complexion and a pair of loose fitting jeans cuffed to reveal her neatly pedicured and painted feet.

As the time went on, I could tell when she was focusing on different parts of me: my hands, my chest, my hair. Sometimes when she would turn, I could make out one of her large breasts straining against her top. Nonetheless, with some concentration I remained mostly flaccid until I was able to tell that Angela had started focusing on my cock. She intently studied it from behind her glasses and slowly I grew harder and harder until my dick ached and I thought I was going to come just from the constant strain. Angela, though, remained focused on her work and eventually she moved on to other regions of my body. She seemed so into what she was doing, and I was sufficiently shy even though I was exposed to her, that we didn't speak at all while Angela sketched.

Awhile later Angela focused more intently on the easel and glanced at me only occasionally before finally announcing that she was done. "You should sit down and rest," she said. "That was forty-five minutes, I should have given you a break." I hadn't even noticed the time, but after collapsing on the couch, I felt spent, my back was sore, and my dick was now leaking pre-cum. It probably had been for some time, but I hadn't had the chance to look until now.

"If you don't mind," Angela said, "I'd like to do one more pose, but I promise to go faster this time—or give you a break."

"Thanks," I replied. "I didn't even realize how much time went by. We've come this far, we might as well do another one."

"Great! I really appreciate this. In my class, we do a series of quick sketches and I never get a chance to study our models for this long. This is such a big help."

As Angela started preparing for the next pose, she brought her easel and some of her supplies closer to the couch where I was sitting. "Relax, Tom," she said, "you've earned it. Why don't you lay down while I get organized here."

I stretched out on the couch on my back and folded my arms behind my head as a pillow. When Angela looked over, she exclaimed, "That's a great pose...don't move!"

I froze in that position as she arranged the easel just beyond my feet that were hanging off the arm of the couch. When she finally got settled and started drawing, I realized that Angela was significantly closer than during the last pose: about six feet from my head and even closer to my cock. Just the thought of it made my dick jump. With the easel slightly off to the side, Angela was examining my body whenever she looked up. And this time, as my erection grew, there was no way that my dick wasn't the focal point of her work. It seemed like every time Angela's eyes left the canvas my dick twitched and soon a pool of pre-cum had collected on my stomach. I was now totally into having her studying my body and would have posed for her all day if she wanted.

Finally, she finished. "It's getting late. I think we'll have to stop," she announced as she began to clean up her supplies. She didn't turn away from me and didn't over me a towel or anything to clean up the mess that had formed on my stomach. I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed a handful of Kleenex then told her I was going to go to the bathroom to clean myself up. I closed the door and quietly locked it behind me. And with about two strokes I had an incredible orgasm during which I came for several minutes. I did my best to catch it and clean myself up before heading back to the living room to retrieve my clothes. Now, my dick was only semi-erect.

When I walked back into the living room Angela looked up. I walked over to my clothes and, instead of turning my back to her, faced sideways so she could see the effect the day had had on me. Once I was dressed I told Angela that I was glad I could help her with her class.

"No, really, Tom, I am so grateful. I want to do something really special to thank you. I'll have to give it some thought."

With thoughts of every young man's sexual fantasies racing through my mind, I stumbled to say anything intelligible in response.

She cut short my discomfort, though. "Would you...do you think...you wouldn't mind helping me again, would you?" she asked. "Maybe next Saturday morning."

"Of course not," I replied, beginning a week of wild anticipation.

clevealt
clevealt
29 Followers