Posing Ch. 02

Story Info
Adventures as a model continue.
1.2k words
4.4
36.6k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clevealt
clevealt
29 Followers

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, next Saturday arrived. Before then I had masturbated several times a day just thinking about what happened the previous week. On Saturday morning, I rang the doorbell. Angela answered and invited me in. She was wearing a loose fitting white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Her hair was down this week and fell just below her shoulders. As I entered I noticed that Angela had the air conditioning off and she already had her easel and supplies set up in the living room.

As we walked into the living room and moved past the preliminaries of our conversation, Angela said, "I am really just so grateful you're helping me out. I had a much better week in class. I still need a lot of work but I'm starting to think there's some hope that I won't fail."

Then she said we could get started whenever I was ready. So, I took my place a few feet away from her easel—much closer than she was even during our second pose last week—and quickly stripped off my clothes. As I stood there with my erection, Angela said, "Why don't stand here in the same pose you used lying on the couch last week." So I stretched my arms behind my head which caused my dick to be the focus of her work, especially since it was only about three feet away from her.

As I watched her drawing me, my hard on never left. Feeling more comfortable this week, I studied her as much as she studied me. I could tell that she was wearing a bra, but whenever she bent down to change the materials she was using I could see her ample cleavage down the front of her shirt. Her shorts came down to about the middle of her thighs, so whenever Angela was standing and sketching (instead of bending down and giving me a great view down her shirt) I would study her legs. Although they carried slightly too much weight, Angela had beautiful skin and the thought of running my hands down the inside of her legs or brushing my cheek against her thighs kept me constantly aroused. I still felt modest enough in the situation that I avoided making eye contact.

As I stood there studying Angela's body, focusing on every additional inch her clothes would allow me to see as she moved and they bunched, I got an idea. I began to wonder what Angela looked like naked. I could vividly imagine it as I stood there, but the longer I stood naked in front of her the more wanted not to have to fantasize any more. By the time we stopped to take a break, I had resolved to ask Angela to let me see her naked if the opportunity arose. All of these thoughts had left a fair amount of pre-cum leaking out of my still hard shaft. Angela noticed and tossed me a towel to clean up, which I did as I sat down in a chair.

We talked for a few minutes and when the conversation turned to her class Angela looked over at me in the chair and said she thought it would be a good pose for me to sit in the chair with my arms on the arms of the chair and my legs spread apart. Again my dick was the focal point of the drawing. I took my position and Angela pulled her easel and materials over—just about three feet away. Once she had the easel set up she left for a minute and came back with a stool, which she sat on to begin drawing. When she did, her shorts pretty much disappeared between her thighs. I was now able to drink in the vision of her legs and I intently watched her crotch to see if the wrong move would give me a quick glance of her pussy. Of course, my erection was rock hard.

Angela resumed the conversation we had left off to begin our latest session. "This class is going...well, it could be better. You see, the professor has the model come in and do a series of quick poses. They're all over in ten, maybe fifteen, minutes, and we're supposed to turn in a product at the end of class. My problem is that by the time I feel like I've studied the model enough to start putting something on the paper, it's time for a new pose."

"That's why I've been struggling," she explained, "and that's why these sessions with you have been so helpful. I'm able to just to take my time, study you, and then draw. It's really building my confidence. I am very, very grateful"

"I'm happy I can help," I replied. "I just wish I could give you better material to work with."

"Please," she said, "I don't think you have anything to be embarrassed about."

"Except the fact that I'm about to come," I said.

Without even looking up from her easel, Angela asked, "Why is that? I couldn't help but notice—last week too."

"Well, I've never been naked in front of a woman like this before and I guess it's just a real turn on." After a brief pause, I added, "Since last week I haven't been able to stop thinking about modeling for you and the anticipation of doing it again has been building."

Neither of us said anything for awhile. I just enjoyed the weight of her gaze on my body and kept longing for a glance of her pussy that never came. Finally I said, "Something has occurred to me that you could do to thank me for posing for you."

"What's that?" she asked.

"You could let me see you naked as you draw." I kicked myself and worried that she would get upset at the suggestion, so I quickly added, "I mean, it seems awfully unfair that you have the chance to see me naked and I haven't seen you."

Rather than getting upset, Angela said, "You don't seem to mind being seen. We'll see. I don't think I would be comfortable taking off my clothes for my son's best friend. Besides, my body isn't much to look at."

Before I could say anything else, Angela announced, "There, we're done."

"I've been looking at your body all day," I said, "and I think you'd hold your own with any of the girls I go to school with."

"Stop lying," she laughed and tossing me a towel said, "Here, I think you'll need this. If you need to jerk off again this week you don't have to go into the bathroom. I'm just going to be getting my things together."

With her back to me, I didn't know what to do. All I did know was that I wasn't sure I could make it to the bathroom anyway. So, I took the towel in one hand and my dick in the other and after a few strokes I had a tremendous orgasm. Although Angela had her back turned to me I could see her watching me out of the corner of her eye, and that made me come even more strongly.

After I cleaned up, I pulled my clothes on and asked Angela if she would like me to come over again next Saturday. She said yes but gave no indication whether she would let me see her naked then.

clevealt
clevealt
29 Followers