Posing Ch. 03

Story Info
A knock on the door and a bigger audience.
3k words
4.41
41.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clevealt
clevealt
29 Followers

The next Saturday morning, I arrived at Angela's house, afraid that I had crossed the line by asking to see her naked. But when I went inside, she didn't mention a word about it, and our session began the same way our time together the prior week did. Angela invited me inside, her house was warm, and she was wearing short shorts and a loose-fitting t-shirt. It was the same sort of outfit that had given me thoughts of wanting to see her naked in the first place.

As Angela set up her equipment, I took off my clothes. I wasn't uncomfortable with being naked in front of her. In fact, I could hardly wait for it, and fantasized about this moment every day since last Saturday. As she set up her materials, Angela was bent over but facing away from me, so I was not able to look down her top. But at least I could check out her legs, and imagine what it would be like to see more of her. This whole time, we made small talk —which made this whole incredible situation somehow seem normal. It was odd, I thought, to have spent so much time over the years hanging out at Steve's house but not to have worn clothes the last few times I was there.

"Okay, I'm ready," Angela said as she straightened up and turned around to face me. I felt the thrill of being naked in front of this sexy blonde in my stomach. The moment was electric and caused me to start to get hard.

As she looked me up and down, she said, "Why don't we have you put one foot here," as she pulled a chair from her living room closer to her easel and patted the arm of the chair. I stood there with my right foot on the ground and my left foot on the arm of the chair. As Angela took her spot a few feet away behind her easel I felt much more exposed than I had in our previous sessions. She sized me up for awhile then slowly began drawing.

Angela was intently focused on her drawing, and I could feel the weight of her gaze on different parts of my body. I couldn't wait for her to reach my cock, but she seemed to be saving that for later. As she focused on me, I focused her to the extent I could when her face would peak out from behind her canvas. Mostly what I could see were her legs and her thighs. I kept looking there, as if the more I looked the more likely she would stand up and step out of her clothes so we could be naked together. But she just kept drawing. And looking.

After several minutes, there was a knock on the kitchen door behind Angela. Her kitchen and living room where I was posing were separated so I could hear the knock, but could not see who was at the door. And whoever it was could not see me either. Still, the knocking made me want to cover up and run for safety.

Angela finished what she was working on. Then, there was a second knock. "Stay here for a minute," she said. "Don't move, I'll be right back." As she went into the kitchen, I relaxed a bit, but stayed where I was. I heard Angela open the door and an exchange of voices. Angela told her visitor to come in for a minute while she ran down the hall to get whatever it was her guest had stopped by to pick up.

I heard Angela walk down the hall and looked around the living room while I waited for her to come back. As I looked around, I eventually looked back to the doorway into the kitchen and saw another woman standing there. She stood in the doorway taking stock of the situation. She wasn't shying away from what must have been a surprise, but seemed somewhat nervous herself. She didn't say a word. I recognized the woman as Angela's neighbor, a college student in town who was a couple years older than I was. I had passed her a couple times in the driveway, but we had never spoken, and I did not know her name. Nothing about her looks ever struck me before. She was about 5'6", with straight brown hair that ended just above her shoulders in a gentle wave, brown eyes, and no tan to speak of even though it was summer. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and overall just seemed plain—except that I was standing in front of her with no clothes on and exposing myself to her.

Angela returned at that moment. "Oh, do you two know each other?" Then, she made introductions, "Emily, this is Tom. Tom, Emily." Emily kind of muttered hello and only then looked down, away from me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," I said. "I'd shake your hand but am in the middle of something."

"Tom is helping me with my art class," Angela explained as she entered the room behind Emily. "Alright, thanks for stopping by," she said directing Emily back out through the kitchen. I heard their voices, but couldn't make out the words, and the door shut.

Angela came back in and took up her spot behind the easel. "Sorry about that," she said. "I borrowed a couple DVDs from Emily, and she wanted them back."

"That's okay," I said. "I'm getting used to not wearing clothes around here." I wanted to interject that she should try it to, but before I could Angela told me to focus so she could finish this pose.

I stood there, exposing myself to Angela for what seemed like an hour, but was probably only about 15 minutes. The whole time, I felt the head of my cock getting heavy with the excitement of having Angela's gaze on my body.

As she worked, Angela broke the silence. "I have a confession to make," she began.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I asked Emily to come over here today while you were here."

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to do something nice for you for helping me, and I'm not about to take your suggestion and let you see me naked. I asked Emily to pose with you. She was pretty reluctant to do it, but I was hoping that if she saw you, she might be willing to do it. It's too bad she left, I'm not sure she's interested now."

With that, Angela put her charcoal down, stepped out from behind her canvas, and announced that it was time for me to change positions. Just like that, she had dashed my hopes of getting what I really wanted (a chance to see her undress), aroused me with the prospect of posing in the nude with another woman, and made me wonder what was coming next.

"Why don't we try a side view this time," Angela said. "So far, I've been drawing you straight on. I could use the practice from a different angle." Then, she asked me just to stand up straight and turn so that my left side was facing her easel. Even though this pose was not as provocative as what I had been doing thus far, somehow I felt more exposed. From the side, Angela would be able to examine the slightest arousal. I felt like there was nowhere to hide from her, and I loved it.

As she settled into drawing me in this position, I tried to engage Angela in conversation about Emily, but she directed me to stay quiet so she could concentrate. As I stood there, I could feel the weight of Angela's stare on my cock, and I tried my best not to let it stiffen uncontrollably. I felt the excitement of the situation in my stomach and wished desperately that I could see Angela strip off her shirt and show me her breasts. But she just stayed focused on her work, and all I heard was the scratching of her charcoal on the canvas.

***

After several minutes, there was a knock on the kitchen door. Again, Angela finished what she was doing then walked back into the kitchen while I stood naked in her living room. She came back in and told me that Emily had decided to help her as well. And with that, Emily followed Angela into the living room. Angela addressed Emily, "I just need a few more minutes to finish the drawing I was working on, if you don't mind."

"No, that's fine," Emily said. She took a seat on the couch. That left Angela behind her easel on my left, and Emily on the couch on my right—both checking me out in my semi-erect condition as I struggled to maintain my composure.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Emily as she eyed me. She was intently staring at me, surprised I think that her neighbor had a naked man her own age in her living room.

"Okay," Angela said. "I'm done. If you two would pose together, that would really help me." That caused Emily to realize this was for real. She looked uncomfortable at the prospect of undressing in front of two people, one of whom was already naked. Recognizing her discomfort, Angela told Emily to undress in her bedroom, leave her clothes there, and come back wearing her bathrobe. When Emily left, I gently chided Angela with a smile, "I thought you said you were trying to do something nice for me here, but you won't even let me watch Emily undress?"

"If you'd rather, I'll send her home," Angela said.

"Only if you're willing to take her place," I responded.

"But then who would do the drawing?" Angela played along.

Emily returned, wearing a short terry cloth bathrobe that evidently belonged to Angela. The robe came down to Emily's knees and made her look a lot more attractive than the dumpy t-shirt and shorts she had been wearing.

"Thank you so much, Emily," Angela said. "Now whenever you're ready, why don't you leave the robe with me, and we'll get started.

Emily took a deep breath. I watched with anticipation. She untied the belt of the robe and slowly opened the front and peeled it over her shoulders and off her back before handing it to Angela. I was obviously staring at her and checking her out. She had small breasts, and her nipples were beginning to stand out. Her legs were long and slender. I traced the edge of her flat belly down between her legs where she sported a natural bush.

"Great, now that we're ready..." Angela began. "Let's see. Emily, why don't you stand right where you're at and face me. Tom, let me show you where I want you." Angela stepped out from behind her canvas toward me. She walked behind me and placed her right hand on my right hip and guided me behind Emily as she said, "Just stand right behind Emily like this..." Then taking my left hand in hers she wrapped my arm around Emily's body and put my hand over her left breast then stepped back out to survey the scene she had created. I was cupping Emily's left breast in my left hand and stood just behind her with my left leg against her right one and my dick dangling at her side.

"Perfect," Angela said and she started drawing.

While I stood there I could feel Emily's flesh melting into mine. Her warmth really turned me on and my dick started to rise. My erection grew and dragged itself up her thigh. There was no way she couldn't feel my dick moving up her leg and even if she could somehow ignore it, she had to notice the precum it left behind. I slowly and subtly maneuvered my left hand so that Emily's nipple rested between two of my fingers and then very gently opened and closed my figures around her nipple to stimulate it. I figured Emily must be feeling that, but I was trying to do it subtly enough that Angela would not be able to tell. All the while my erect cock danced up Emily's thigh and I focused on the warmth between our bodies. I wondered if either woman was enjoying this experience as much as I was.

Finally, Angela announced that we should take a break. I took a seat on the couch and made no effort to cover myself. Angela went to the kitchen to get Emily a drink. Emily sat in a chair on the other side of the room and covered herself as best she could. As much as I had enjoyed touching her body, I couldn't take my eyes of Emily. Trying to ease the uncomfortable silence and to get her to lift her eyes from the floor, I asked her why she was doing this.

"For the same reason you are," she began.

I tried to figure out if that meant she was an exhibitionist too, before she completed her thought, "the money."

Before I could say anything, Angela returned and handed Emily a glass of water and me a towel, which I used to clean up. When Emily finished drinking, Angela told us she wanted to try just one more pose, something different. She asked Emily to lie down on the floor on her side. I excitedly watched her crawl down on the floor and get comfortable. Her small breasts hardly dropped at all.

Angela then asked me to lie down too, but facing the opposite way so that my knees were near Emily's head. Once I was on the floor, Angela asked us to move closer, and closer still. She pushed us together until my head was about two inches from Emily's pussy. I looked down my body and up Emily's. Over the smooth curve of her belly I could see one of her breasts. Past it, my dick was growing only a few inches from her face. As I examined Emily up close, Angela took my arm in her hand and placed it on Emily's thigh. Then, I felt Emily's hand on mine as Angela positioned it there. I wanted desperately to slide my hand a few inches up to Emily's bush, but had to content myself with the thought, which kept my hard on growing next to Emily's face.

Leaving my head down on the floor I found Angela and saw her moving her easel about two feet away. This was just too good to be true. As Angela sat and drew, I could breathe in Emily's scent and I stared at her smooth thighs until I had them memorized. When the excitement of the moment sank in, I adjusted my glance downward and saw my dick straining toward Emily's face. If I got hard enough I bet I could hit it. I kept straining and straining to get my cock near Emily's face, especially her mouth, but couldn't seem to do it.

To pass the time, I also wondered if I could find a way to get my head up closer to her pussy so that my tongue could reach her. The whole experience had me rock hard, and made me forget about wanting to see Angela naked.

After awhile Angela finished her work, and said we were done for the day. Emily and I climbed up from the floor. Emily excused picked up the robe and excused herself to go get dressed. I stood in Angela's living room naked, trying to find some excuse for prolonging this experience. As Angela packed up her materials, I offered to help, but she told me I had done enough to help her already. So, I just stood there—naked—while she packed up.

After a couple minutes, Emily came back, wearing her clothes. She looked surprised that I was still undressed. Angela went into the kitchen to show her out. Given the events of the day, I was sorely tempted to bring myself to orgasm right there while I had a moment alone, and it would not have taken much. It took me a minute, and a lot of self restraint, but I decided not to. Instead, I walked over to my clothes, intending to get dressed and leave. Before I could, though, I heard Angela come back into the room behind me.

I heard her say, "You might not realize it, but drawing is hard work for me. I don't get to enjoy it nearly as much as I know you do. Now that I can relax, let just look at you for a minute." I turned, faced her. She sat down on her couch with her head tilted to one side in her hand looking at me as if in a trance. I would have stayed there forever, but I was also eager to see her naked.

"Why don't you let me see you now," I said.

"I'm just not comfortable with that yet," she said. I was encouraged by her use of the word "yet." As I stood there with Angela watching me, I was beginning to get hard again, and I started toying with the idea of masturbating again in front of her.

"Well, that's okay. I'd love to see you standing in front of me like this sometime, and I'm willing to do whatever you want if you'll let me see you." After a moment I added, as I began to fondle myself, "Thanks for having your neighbor pose with me today. I loved posing for both of you."

Not knowing what else to do, I continued to stroke myself. Neither of us said anything. She just watched. When I finally came, I did my best not to make a mess, then I turned and started getting dressed. As I left I asked Angela, "Are we still on for next week?"

"Of course," she said.

clevealt
clevealt
29 Followers