Possessed

Story Info
Mother and son commit incest while possessed by spirits.
2.3k words
4.35
242.7k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,228 Followers

"I don't know, Mom. It's really run down. The agent said it was a fixer-upper, but I don't think this dump can be fixed up."

Mom and I were standing in a yard full of weeds staring at a dilapidated two-story farmhouse. She and I lived together in the city. After being burglarized several times, she decided that she had had enough of city life and began looking at houses in the country.

"I like it," she said defiantly. "It has a certain charm about it. We're both handy with tools. We could have so much fun fixing it up. Why don't we think of it as an investment?"

I was stunned. I didn't share Mom's enthusiasm for life in the country. I was a city boy and I wanted to stay that way. I fell asleep at night with the hum of the highway in my ears. How would I ever be able to fall asleep with nothing but the chirping of the crickets to break the silence?

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. At the time this all happened, I was a twenty-year-old college student studying for a degree in engineering. My very pretty girlfriend was certainly the biggest reason that I wanted to stay in the city. Even if I moved, I would still see her every day at school, but we wouldn't have a convenient place to fuck. Mom didn't have a problem with us fucking in my room.

My mother and father split up years ago. I don't even remember my father's face. Mom is a strikingly beautiful woman, so she didn't have any trouble getting work as a catalog model. If you have a Sears catalog, leaf through it and you will probably see her. Thumb through the lingerie section and you might get a peek at her awesome tits. She has short, fluffy blond hair, deep blue eyes, and a peaches-and-cream complexion. She has a figure that most women would kill for. It almost goes without saying that I wanted to fuck her for as long as I can remember.

I pleaded with Mom not to buy that ram-shackle house, but once she decides to do something, there's just no stopping her. She closed the deal the next day. We moved in a few days later, even though it was hardly fit for human habitation. The first order of business was to get the interior in livable condition. We cleaned the place up and went to work with paintbrushes. We hired repairmen and contractors to do whatever work was beyond our capabilities.

We immediately noticed strange things happening around the house. Mom dismissed the groans as the rafters groaning under the weight of the roof, but they sounded human to me. She had a harder time explaining away the sound of a woman crying out during an intense orgasm. She even came up with a reason for the sound of whips cracking. "It's probably twigs breaking in the trees," she said.

The strange occurrences continued. Contractors reported that their tools were missing. Repairmen claimed that the repairs they made were being undone. Mom finally began taking the phenomona seriously. We tried everything we could think of to put an end to it. We burnt incense. We tried to communicate with the spirits using a Ouija board. We held a séance. We even hired a priest to hold an exorcism. The holy water that he sprinkled on the walls would have been put to better use if he had sprinkled it on the fresh sod. Nothing worked. We finally decided that we had no choice but to accept things the way they were. Although the sounds could be unnerving, the pranks were more playful than harmful.

We continued working and gradually finished the interior. We hardly paid any attention to the eerie sounds that usually drove our guests away far before the evening ended. We gradually came to the conclusion that there were at least two poltergeists at work.

One night, something happened that changed my life forever. I awoke from a sound sleep to feel a hand frigging my cock. My mother was the only other person in the house, so I assumed it was her hand working my cock so skillfully. "Blessed incest at last," I thought. I kept my eyes closed for awhile and savored the feeling. My curiosity finally got the best of me and I opened my eyes. There was nobody there! I was getting a hand job from a poltergeist!

A hot, wet mouth closed over the head of my cock. I somehow sensed that two entities were there. As the mouth gradually took over my cock, the hand moved lower down the shaft until it could only work the base. In retrospect, I am amazed that I didn't run screaming from the room. What they were doing to me felt so incredibly good that I couldn't bear to stop. I came so hard into that hot, sucking mouth that I saw stars. Now here is something else that was really strange: even though I was cumming hard, I couldn't see the ejaculation. It was only after I had been sucked dry and the mouth slowly lifted off my cock that the creamy juice ran down my shaft. I lay awake for a long time hoping for more, but nothing happened. That was the first time the poltergeists made physical contact with me.

For several nights in a row, I got either a blow job or a hand job. Then one night, a warm, slick pussy was lowered onto my cock. I lay quietly and let it do all the work. Each time it lifted off of me, the cuntal muscles clamped down around my cock as though it were trying to lift me off of the bed. After I shot my load, the pussy was gone. Once again, my cock and balls were covered with jizz.

But something even stranger happened a few nights later. Even though an empty room separated Mom's bedroom and my own, her loud moans awoke me. I was sure that she masturbated, but I had never heard her moan before. Thinking she might be ill, I hurried down the hall and pushed the door open. Mom was completely naked, and was on her back with her legs akimbo. She had both hands above her pussy and appeared to be holding something, but nothing was there.

"Oh, yes, shove that long tongue right up my pussy," she whispered. "I've never had my pussy sucked this good before. Please don't stop."

My cock came up rock hard in just seconds and found its way out through my fly. By then, Mom knew I was watching, and she could see my big hard-on throbbing with excitement. "I might as well take this to the next level," I thought. I wrapped my hand around my cock and began to jack right in front of my mother. It was something I had wanted to do for years.

Suddenly a hand pushed mine away and took over. Mom's eyes were glued to my cock as the skin slid back and forth over the inner gristle for no apparent reason.

"Oh, my God, that is the longest tongue I've ever had. Push it deeper. Put it all in me. I'M GUNNA CUM! UHU..UHU..UHU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..FUCK!"

Mom's orgasmic outburst sent me over the edge and I shot my load all over the floor. As always, the poltergeist did a superb job of draining my balls. My ejaculation probably exceeded ten spurts. Of course, the intensity of the orgasm was a combination of the hand job and the spectacle I had just witnessed. When it was all over, Mom simply rolled on her side with her back to me, giving me my first look at her awesome ass.

Mom had already left for work when I got up the next morning. I suppose she was too embarrassed to face me. I had to know what was going on and drove into the city to do a little research. I stopped at the Records Office at the Government Center and looked up the names of the previous owners, then I went to the newspaper section of the library and began searching for any information I could find.

Howard and Erica Dutton, the previous owners, had owned a swinger club and were hard-core swingers at the very peak of the sexual revolution. They were quite notorious so there was a lot of information about them. I even found pictures of them and was pleased to see that they were a very attractive pair.

Howard and Erica had died tragic deaths during a kinky sexual experiment. Howard stood on a chair with his hands tied behind his back and a noose around his neck. Erica gave him a blow job and at the instant of his ejaculation pulled the chair out from underneath him. I believe this extremely dangerous perversion was a favorite of the Marquis de Sade. The object is to achieve the perfect orgasm through a combination of strangulation and ejaculation. Unfortunately, poor Howard didn't feel a thing because his neck snapped like a twig. His grief-stricken wife promptly slipped into a warm bath and slit her wrists. The newspaper clippings didn't spell out all of the grisly details, but they gave me enough information to piece things together. I finally had my answer. Howard and Erica had had such powerful sex drives that they were trying to relive their swinging days. I told Mom what I had learned but she was skeptical. "I don't believe in such things," she said. "There must be another explanation."

That night I awoke to a hand jerking my cock and Mom's howls echoing off the walls. The hand pulled my cock all the way to Mom's room. I was stunned to see Mom thrusting her pelvis upward to welcome an invisible lover. The hand led me to a chair and gently pushed me into it. A warm, wet mouth closed over my cock and sucked me as I watched my mother having the time of her life.

"Oh, yes, shove your big cock into me! Harder, HARDER! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! OH, SWEET JESUS!YES..YES..YES..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I shot my load as I watched my mother writhing in orgasmic ecstasy. When it was over, she turned her back to me and fell asleep. Our once unwelcome guests were now very welcome indeed. Not everyone was happy, though. My girlfriend complained about my diminished sex drive. I told her that it was because I was tired and stressed out. I couldn't very well tell her that I was fucking a ghost.

Then Howard and Erica took things to the next level. I was sitting next to the bed watching Mom getting cunnilingus from her invisible lover while a hand toyed with my cock. A strange feeling suddenly came over me. It was as though I didn't have a will of my own. I rose to my feet and walked toward the bed with my hard-on bobbing in front of me.

Mom tried to prevent me from mounting her. "No, you must not do this," she said, as she pushed on my chest. "It isn't right for a man to fuck his mother." Then her eyes sparkled and an evil grin twisted her lips. Erica had succeeded in taking some control over her. Mom clamped her hands on my ass and pulled me into her.

"Oh, yes, fuck me with your big cock, Howard. It's going to feel so good to once again have a thick cock buried in my pussy."

She howled when I drove my cock into her cunt. The head of my cock plunged into the same orifice that my other head had emerged from twenty years earlier. Mom clawed my back and thrust her belly up against mine. She was much tighter than I expected. Her cunt was warm and juicy. The muscles lining the walls clamped down on my cock each time I pulled back. I bunched Mom's big tits together and pressed my hairy chest down on them until I could feel the hard nipples digging into my flesh.

"Oh, Erica, what a hot slut you are," I said without meaning to. The two poltergeists had not totally mastered their power over us. From time to time, the glint in Mom's eyes would flicker out as Erica left her body. Then Mom fully realized who she was and that she was being fucked by her own son. But by then, her pussy and my cock were doing all of our thinking for us. She might have missed a stroke or two, but she quickly picked up the pace.

It was the same with me. At times, I felt as though Howard was guiding my movements, then he would lose his grip on me and I would realize that I was fucking my mother on my own. Before long, it didn't seem to matter. I was fucking one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, and I didn't care if she was my mother. Mom came five times before I filled her cunt with hot jizz.

The next day, Mom and I sat down and had a long talk about what was happening to us. We even considered selling the house and moving away. "I'm having the best sex of my life," she said. "I don't want to give it up." I couldn't have agreed more.

That was more than a year ago, and Mom and I are still fucking even though our poltergeist friends Howard and Erica moved on into the afterlife six months ago. Between my girlfriend and my mother, I'm getting all of the sex I can handle, but I do miss those invisible hand jobs.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,228 Followers