Possession

Story Info
An intense experience in letting go.
1.3k words
4.16
17.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyxa
Nyxa
2 Followers

It had been so long since our last meeting I'd almost forgotten his touch. Though this was so much different from that first time. Spent hours just talking then . . . Getting to know each other face to face, no longer through a computer screen. It was intense then and I've longed for his touch since . . . But this time I was his.

I answered the door naked, at his request . . . Hair down, make up on. We exchanged pleasantries as he settled in, as if the situation were like any other . . . As if I wasn't in such a vulnerable state. He instructed me on my knees, head down in front of the love seat. I obeyed and waited. I felt his fingers gripping my hair before he pulled back my head and asked me if I missed him. I had . . . More than a simple yes could ever portray. My body had ached all week in anticipation.

He slapped both my breasts before slamming his cock down my throat, fucked my mouth feverishly, gagging me . . . Not used to his length, but he didn't let up. It felt wonderful. I felt his hand hard across my cheek. It took me by surprise, but I didn't have long to react before he slapped the other side of my face.

I knelt there, panting, tears beginning to well in my eyes, when he walked behind me and pushed me down over the love seat. I heard the flogger whip through the air a few times before it landed hard on my ass. There was no starting soft, no easing into it, the sting sharp from the first strike. The flogger was soon replaced with the paddle . . . harder than I've ever felt. I cried out, but he didn't stop . . . Grabbed my ass, told me to unclench and continued going to work with the paddle. With each slap I lost myself deeper in the moment . . . No thoughts in my head, no choices to be made . . . The release was incredible.

He stood in front of me again . . . Hands gripped tight around my neck as he slapped my face a few more times . . . Asked me if I wanted to be treated like a whore . . . Panting I whispered, yes. He sat and pulled my mouth onto his cock, forcing himself further into me. I was instructed to hold my hands behind my back as he grabbed my hair and fucked me deeper and deeper.

When he came behind me again he placed my wrists in hand cuffs . . . As tight as possible and I wondered for a second if I could handle this. But thoughts, once again, were abolished from my head as he pushed me back to the floor. My fingers were already going numb, but the flogger on my breasts soon distracted me from the feeling. He began playing with my cunt . . . Touching the hairs he told me to grow with the intention that he would shave me clean. "Not too hairy . . . Leave it like this until I tell you." I was disappointed a bit as I had been looking forward to being smooth again.

His fingers found their way inside of me, thrusting so deep I felt that pain in my belly. He reached for some toys but I couldn't see what they were. I felt something in my ass and cunt but there were so many sensations running through my body I couldn't even tell by feel what exactly they were. With my two holes filled he flogged and paddled my pussy.

He pulled at what was in my cunt and I could feel now that it was my ben wa balls. He held them over my mouth instructing me to suck my juices off of it. He took the plug from my ass and rolled me onto my belly. I felt his hard cock on my ass before it was thrust inside me and I cried out. More than I've ever taken there, it was sharp and painful. But as momentum was built I felt myself just wanting more, harder and deeper.

I was rolled onto my back once again and I was told to hold my ankles. I was bound not with ties or cuffs but by his direction . . . Unable to change my position. He whipped my breasts and my cunt . . . And then my legs and my feet. I struggled to hold on and even let slip for a moment . . . A stern voice told me not to let go and I quickly regained my position.

In front of me now he filled my open cunt with his cock . . . Deep inside of me and I never wanted him to stop. I struggled to keep my eyes open, wanting to see his face, but the intensity kept forcing my eyes closed.

He came behind me, pulled back my head and crouched down . . . My mouth opened, craving to be fed. He gave me all of him with no concern for how well I could take it . . . I choked and gagged and still I wanted more. Harder and faster . . . Never coming more than half way out of my mouth . . . Tears began to well in my eyes once again before he stopped, leaving me breathless.

Back in front of me his fingers traced my lips before taking the largest of my vibrators and slamming it deep inside of me. My body jolted from the pressure, the intense pain in my belly. His cock tried to find its way into my ass but my body was reacting to the pain and I pulled back. His hands gripped my throat and he told me not to resist. He fucked my ass and my cunt together. I wanted to let go of my ankles, hold my belly and ease the pain. I wanted to plead for him ease up. But determination kept me there, still bound by his direction. He stopped only to take a picture of my tears, tears I was proud of, proud because I endured and pleased.

He flipped me onto my belly and once again fucked my ass . . . I took it easier this time, enjoying his rhythm before he told me it was time to cum on my face. He turned me over . . . Instructed my hands behind my head and stroked his cock over my face. I watched him for a moment and then closed my eyes, waiting, mouth open in anticipation. I had never been too fond of the taste of semen, but I had never had his, and I wanted to try him. Finally, I felt the warm liquid on my face and neck and a few sweet drops in my mouth. It felt amazing as it slid down the side of my face and then he scraped it off and spoon fed me his cum. He tasted wonderful and I savored each drop.

He stood and told me to relax. My body quivered and I could hardly stand, legs weak and trembling. I had experiences before this one . . . Most of the acts were nothing new. But never before had I given up control so completely. Never before had I allowed someone such uninhibited use of my body . . . Never before had someone taken it. To be used in that way, enjoyed, left me with a feeling I long to have again . . . Left me craving his touch.

Nyxa
Nyxa
2 Followers