Possession Ch. 06

Story Info
What Beth will do for her family.
4.4k words
4.69
74.3k
72

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taniarice
taniarice
448 Followers

Beth's heart beat as if it would burst out from her chest. Her pulse thrummed, her breath was a roar in her ears.

She swallowed, but her mouth was dry. She licked her lips, but regretted that action almost immediately when she saw that thing in his boxers twitch in response.

Ignoring it was impossible. On her knees, it was just above eye level. If she were to lean forward and up just a little, she would be able to rub her cheek against it. And she was sure she could taste its scent in the air - that heady, masculine musk. Beth did not know if she liked the smell or not.

"Have you ever given a man a blow job?" he asked, as casually as if he were remarking on the weather.

To Beth, his enquiry was bordering on the obscene. Not once had she thought when she had walked into Dmitri's office that she would find herself on her knees in his bedroom, answering questions about oral sex. She shook her head, any power of speech eluding her.

The admission of her inexperience was no deterrent to Dmitri. That itself surprised him. he generally had little patience for girls with too much naivety and too little skill. The talents of his previous lovers could have been the result of nature or of nurture, but at least he could be certain they would please him.

Dmitri had no guarantee that Beth would be able to give him pleasure. He would have to take it, unless he could force eagerness from her. And how he longed to. To feel her pussy, exquisitely clenching around her cock, even when she struggled to stay still. To hear her moan, even when she tried to be quiet. To push her to heights she had not wanted to reach and watch her take flight.

She had begged him not to rape her, and the thought of it had not crossed his mind until she had mentioned the word. But now she had and although he knew he was not capable of being violent, he could not help but wonder what it would be like to fuck her without mercy. Part of him was revolted by the excitement that prospect awoke in him.

Yet when he looked down, her face a portrait of wide-eyed uncertainty, he felt an unexpected surge of carnal hedonism in the knowledge that his cock would be the first to pass her luscious lips.

"Remove my underwear," he commanded.

Beth's fingers were all thumbs and her thumbs were beyond all motor control, but somehow she managed to get a hold of herself for long enough to reach up and tenuously grip the fabric of his boxers. Even through the material, the heat of his flesh seared her - when she later examined her skin, she as certain she would see blisters.

She plucked uselessly at his underwear before peeling the garment away. Dmitri hissed as the elastic waistband pinged against his member but he made no move to stop her or to assist her in anyway.

At last he was naked. His cock, finally liberated, sprang free and to attention. Beth stared at it as if it were a monstrosity from a low budget horror movie.

Dmitri choked down a chuckle at her apparent terror. One would think she had never seen a penis before. Or perhaps he was simply better endowed than any of her past lovers.

Gently he stroked himself, unable to suppress a sharp intake of breath at the pleasurable sensation. Then, forming a circle around the base of his member with his thumb and forefinger, he presented it to her.

"Lick it."

She looked up at him, bemused, as if the thought of doing such a thing had never crossed her mind.

"I don't think I want to," she whispered her reply, her voice feeble.

"Did I ask you to think? Nyet! Just lick it."

Beth scrunched up her eyes, preparing herself for an unpleasant taste. Her expression was like that of a child forced to swallow some unpleasant cough medicine. She brushed the barest tip of her tongue against him before springing away, sitting back on her heels.

At her display of disgust, Dmitri's pride reared its head. He swore mentally, his free hand balling into a fist at his side.

"Again," he said, gritting his teeth, concentrating on what it would feel like to plunge into her and make her scream for him in an effort to stop himself from wilting.

Bile climbed up Beth's throat. She had to inhale through her nose to control her nausea. But the smell only reminded her of what he wanted her to do. Perhaps if she had liked him, her task would not have seemed so unpleasant. He was hardly unattractive - if she looked at him objectively, he was a gorgeous male specimen. Yet as it was, Beth couldn't imagine any woman willingly doing this to a partner.

She forced herself to imagine the perfume of summer strawberries and not picture what Mrs Jenkins' supper would look like in the form of vomit. Then, holding her breath, she made to repeat what she had done before.

With predatory reflexes, Dmitri's hand shot out and twisted itself in her hair. She tried to cry out from the shock of his movement, but her noise was muffled by his cock plunging into her mouth. The more she shook her head in an effort to squirm free, the more he wanted to hold her there. His fingers clenched, preventing her from pulling away. It was only for mere seconds, but that was enough for Beth to panic. She couldn't breathe around him.

Dmitri watched her closely, careful to release her before she thought of biting him. When he let her go, she gulped at the air as if she had come close to drowning.

Beth half scrambled, half crawled across the floor before she tried to rise. But Dmitri was already there and pushed her down again. Once more she attempted to get up. Once more he stopped her before she could stand.

Only when she had stopped struggling did he hold his cock out for her again.

"Lick," he commanded.

***

Ivan was bored. Playing lookout was never one of his favourite past times. Particularly when he had been sitting in the same position for so long. As a result, he decided to bite the bullet and call his wife, knowing it would be far less painful to deal with the brunt of her anger now rather than face a hostile reception when he got back home.

"Where are you?" Masha demanded as soon as she had answered.

"Out," Ivan replied curtly.

"Where?"

"Well hello to you too."

"You expect me to make small talk when I am waiting at home for you and you are nearly three hours late!" she exclaimed.

Ivan winced. He had forgotten that he had told Masha he would be home in time for dinner.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Dmitri just asked me to - "

"Why didn't you tell him to do it himself?" she cut him off.

"He couldn't. He was busy."

"With the new girl? Idiot!" She didn't wait for his response before using her favourite endearment for her husband. "Running after Dmitri like his pet! And you didn't even think to let me know you weren't going to be coming home?"

"What's the big deal?" Ivan asked flippantly. "Calm down woman - "

"I am calm!"

Ivan snorted in disbelief.

"You think I am not calm? No, I'm not calm - last night I was only angry when you and your Dmitri made that poor girl undress with you, now I'm furious!"

"He's not my Dmitri," Ivan protested.

"Could have fooled me. You spend more time with that man than your own wife!"

"Masha, you're being ridiculous. This is my job!"

"Am I being ridiculous? If I was lying in hospital, would you be at my bedside or would you be running after Dmitri? I know you work for the man, but that doesn't mean you have to drop everything for him. I am your wife Ivan - you need to learn to prioritise."

Ivan held the phone away from his ear. Her voice was so loud that she might as well have been talking to her sister in the Ukraine. He waited for her to run out of steam before he dared to bring the handset closer.

"Masha, my love," he began, his tone placating. "Please let's not fight. I said I was sorry and I mean it."

"When will you be here?"

"Soon, I promise. I do not know how long this will take, but once I am done, I will come straight to you."

He could almost hear her frowning. "You still haven't told me where you are. It's late - what is he making you do this time?"

Ivan peered through the windscreen of his car. He had borrowed it - his usual vehicle was far too conspicuous for what he needed to do. Unfortunately, the owner of the vehicle had left a number of fast-food containers in the foot-well and the smell of rancid grease was overpowering. Ivan was sure he had ketchup on his designer loafer.

Yet sacrifices had to be made in his line of work. And the cash Dmitri would give him as compensation would more than pay for another pair of shoes.

He was on a hunt and having followed his quarry to a pub, he had parked across the road so that he could watch and would know when his target left.

"Dmitri had a job," he said evasively, scanning his surroundings. "He needed me to do it."

"What did he want you to do this time?"

"Just a job, Masha."

"And Alexei or Stepan couldn't do it instead?"

"No. This was something he wanted taken care of personally."

Masha had been married to Ivan for long enough to sense when it was a bad idea to pry for further details.

"Do I need to worry?" she asked instead of persisting down the same line of questioning which was getting her nowhere.

"Nyet, my darling," he said. "I will come home to you safely."

"You'd better! Or you can tell your Dmitri I will have his testicles served to him on a plate!"

The door to the pub opened. Light spilled out onto the pavement. Masha was talking, telling him what she had cooked, but Ivan was barely listening.

"I have to go," he said, ending the call abruptly and turning off his phone so that he would not be disturbed.

The man he was hunting had broken cover and was/ out in the open. He did not have time for his wife. Ivan waited until he was certain of the man's identity. Then he turned the key in the ignition, revved the engine and steered down a side road, preferring to follow the target out of sight.

The man's walk would take nearly ten minutes. By car, the journey was far quicker. Ivan reached the halfway point long before the man came into view.

He parked just before he came to a crossroads. Waiting on the corner was a woman. Ivan was amazed that she had not frozen - she had been stationed there for as long as he had been in his car. At least he had some shelter from the night chill. All she had was a thin coat, which afforded her little protection against the cold, and underneath she was barely wearing anything.

He signalled to her to let her know that it was time by flashing his headlights twice. She glanced in his direction, nodding to acknowledge his presence. Then Ivan killed the engine and crouched down, practically lying across the front seats so that he would not be seen.

The man arrived. The woman posed, one hip jutting out, one leg extended, so that, even in her coat, she was sure to attract his attention.

"Looking for company tonight?" she asked brazenly.

The man stumbled slightly as he looked around to check that he was the one she was speaking to. Seeing there was nobody else in the vicinity, he leered at her openly.

"Maybe. You offering?"

She shrugged. "It's a cold night."

"How much?"

"Fifty quid."

He shook his head. "Why would I pay that when I can get it at home for free?"

She was glad that it was dark enough he was unable to see her expression of utter disgust. Ivan owed her a big favour.

"Make it thirty," she said. "Any because you're a handsome man, I'll let you fuck me up the ass for free."

The man's eyes gleamed as if he couldn't believe his luck. "Done," he said. "But I want to see what I'm getting first."

"Sure," she said nonchalantly. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Kevin."

"I'm Tatiana. Do you live around here then?"

He nodded. "I'm not going to pay you for conversation. Are you going to show me the goods or shall I go home?"

Tatiana unbuttoned her coat and held it open so that he could see the scanty outfit she wore underneath. She knew she looked like what he had mistaken her for - a prostitute. A cheap and desperate prostitute.

On top she wore a pink halter-neck top that her breasts threatened to spill out from and, in the absence of a bra, her nipples were clearly outlined. Her skirt was so short that were she to lean too far forward it would be possible to see her panties underneath. She wore fishnet stockings, but they were ripped in places, and her toes were crammed into skyscraper platform heels that were decorated in fake crystals.

She had never felt so completely tasteless. But clearly her outfit had the desired effect. Kevin eyed her up hungrily, before he reached out to fondle her.

Pulling her coat back around her body and backing away, she shook her head. "You only said you wanted to look. No touching until you pay," she said, softening her words with a suggestive smile.

For a moment he looked like he was about to disagree and stepped towards her, suddenly menacing. Then he checked himself, pulling out a worn leather wallet and fumbling through it before he extracted three crumpled ten pound notes.

"Here," he offered them to her.

She took them from his hand, rolled them up and tucked them into the top of her fishnet stockings.

"This way," she beckoned.

Ivan had left the car unlocked when he had parked and that was where Tatiana was leading her new companion. She walked ahead of him, taking care to put an extra swing in her hips as he followed. Approaching the stationary vehicle, she opened the back passenger door.

"Get in," she said.

"What?" he scoffed. "You want to do it in the back of a car? What do you think I am, a sixteen year old muppet? No way! I want my money back!"

Tatiana pouted. "But I thought you would like it if I warmed you up before we went somewhere more comfortable."

He climbed into the car without further hesitation, barely settling on the seat before he began to unbuckle his belt.

"Move over," Tatiana said.

"You're not going to sit on my lap?"

Here was a click. Something pressed against Kevin's temple. Something cold and metallic.

"No," Tatiana said, all hints of seduction disappearing from her voice. "I am not going to sit on your lap. Now - move over."

Kevin froze. "There's no need to get violent," he stammered. "If you want more money, I can give it to you. You don't even have to fuck me."

"A generous offer," Tatiana drawled. "But it is never a good idea to try and bargain with a woman holding a gun to your head."

From the front seat of the car came a chuckle. Ivan sat up, revealing himself. Kevin almost jumped in surprise, managing to restrain himself for fear that the instinctive movement would cause Tatiana's finger to twitch enough to pull the trigger.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked, bewildered.

"A friend of mine has a message for you," Ivan said cryptically.

"We wanted to make sure we have your full attention," Tatiana added "So if you would please move along, I can sit down and we can go for a little drive."

"But can't you just tell me what the message is now?"

"Our friend finds that verbal messages aren't particularly effective. They are far too easy to forget. He asks that we give you a demonstration. After all, actions speak louder than words," Ivan chuckled again at his appropriate use of the cliché.

"So I will ask you one more time," the revolver in Tatiana's hand clicked as she took off the safety catch. "Move over."

Kevin shuffled along the back seat of the car. "You're Russians aren't you? Voronov's lot? Listen, if it's about the money, I sent the girl along today to tell him - I will come up with it, I swear, I just need more time - "

"Your debt has been paid off. The girl, as you call your stepdaughter, managed to come to an arrangement with my friend. Now be quiet - or you might annoy Tatiana."

Kevin managed to hold his tongue. Tatiana climbed into the car, her gun still pointed at his head.

As he moved off, Ivan called the first number on his speed dial.

"Da?" Dmitri answered.

"I have him."

"Good. You know what to do?"

"Da," Ivan affirmed, glancing in his rear view mirror where he could see Kevin's panic-stricken face.

"Good. I will talk to you tomorrow. Do not disturb me again tonight."

Any other woman might have been affronted that Dmitri had taken the phone-call in the bedroom, but Beth was sincerely grateful for the reprieve. She could taste him in her mouth, no matter how many times she swallowed, and her nostrils were still filled with his masculine musk. Yet when she heard him tell whoever was on the other end of the conversation that he did not want to be disturbed, her heart sank into her stomach. It was clear that his attention would be resting solely on her until the morning.

"Stand," he barked his next command, putting his phone aside.

Beth's foot caught in the hem of her dress and her rise was ungainly.

"Turn around," he said.

The zipper purred as Dmitri pulled it down. Goose pimples appeared across Beth's shoulders.

"You are cold?" he enquired.

"No. Thank you."

"Good."

He ran his hands across her upper back before pushing the straps of her dress down. The fabric whispered as it fell to the floor. Beth closed her eyes with a whimper.

She felt rather than heard his sharp intake of breath as she was revealed to him once more. Dmitri wondered if he would ever tire of looking at her. Dressed in stockings and a bustier, she was exquisite.

Beth was acutely aware of his gaze upon her. Would he undress her further? She doubted it. he had seemed so disgusted by her bruises earlier. Yet if he did not want her naked, why did he want her? He was like a cat, toying with a mouse before he bit its head off.

But Beth was wrong. Dmitri had not been disgusted. Seeing those marks upon her back had made him uncomfortable, more so than he would ever care to admit out loud. He had been responsible for worse injuries - he had inflicted far worse with his own hands. But although Beth had taken on the burden of her family's debts, she had not deserved to be beaten.

It had not been hard to identify the culprit. After all, there was only one person in Beth's life who was capable of such brutish behaviour. Yet he still made enquiries to confirm his suspicions - although he knew of Kevin Cotter's lack of scruples, he had not thought him so low as to abuse his own stepdaughter.

Which was why, over the course of the evening, Dmitri had decided to let Beth go. He had thought her willing to pay her family's dues, but now he knew she had been caught between a rock and a hard place. Only he had been unable to bring himself to release her before he had her for one night.

Beth wished she could cover herself. Strangely, in the lingerie she felt more exposed than when she had been naked. Although her intimate areas were entirely concealed, she did not need to be experienced in the bedroom to know the clothes she was wearing were clothes designed to tease and tantalise. And they were fulfilling their purpose, if the one obvious physical sign was anything to go by.

"Do you fear me?" he asked.

The question caught Beth out of the blue. She began to shake her head but, when he raised a disbelieving eyebrow, she nodded instead.

"Why?"

She gaped at him, incredulous. Was he seriously asking her? He gestured for her to speak.

"You threatened my family," she began, her words stilted and punctuated with hesitation. "You blackmailed me into coming here. You could do anything you wanted to me and - "

"Yet you came last night voluntarily."

"I had no choice!"

"There is always a choice."

"You think I wanted to see your men hurt my mum and ransack my home?"

He looked faintly amused. "Ransack? My men aren't fifteenth century pirates."

"I've heard what your men do!" She spat the words at him fiercely. "I wasn't going to subject my mother to that."

taniarice
taniarice
448 Followers
12