Possession is 9/10ths the Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers

"Your tongue is so talented Aaron," she moaned.

"Your ass is still getting tanned Karen," I told her.

"Beast," she growled as I spun her around and put her over my knee.

I pulled down her panties and the swatting began. The sound echoed off the walls. Each swat was accentuated by a moan from my sister. After fifteen or so swats my palm was soaked with my sister's juices.

"Did you cum Karen," I asked and she nodded slowly. "Why you dirty little whore. You came from me spanking you?"

"Yes... I'm sorry Aaron I am a very bad girl. Do whatever you have to..."

"Anything..." I said.

"Punish me Aaron..."

"Open wide Karen," I said.

I placed her on her knees so mom got a front row seat. I slid my cock down my sister's throat. Prim and proper Karen took it without a hint of gagging.

"That's it suck it you filthy fucking whore," I told her. "If you are good I might shoot down your throat if you gag I am going to shoot a load in your ass." Those words made her eyes widen in surprise. "Oh you like that idea huh. Then you better not gag bitch."

I began to thrust my hips and she licked and sucked with great enthusiasm. She began to push her head forwards eager to have more of my cock and in her eagerness she gagged for just a moment. Karen's eyes closed and continued sucking my cock but I wasn't going to let her off the hook. I stepped back and her eyes snapped open.

"No Aaron not my ass," she begged.

"You need to be punished Karen," I said. "You gagged on my cock."

"Please Aaron I'll do anything," she said.

"Like," I said.

"There's got to be something you want," she said.

"You bring me three gorgeous young things to take your place then I won't tap your ass," I said. "You have twenty four hours; now get on your hands and knees so I can fuck that pussy of yours."

"Three young girls... pretty... for my brother... to save my ass..." she said as she laid flat pressing her gorgeous tits to the floor and her ass high in the air. "Fuck me Aaron... drill my pussy hard!"

This was nothing short of a grudge fuck. I slipped the tip between my sister's pussy lips then drove my hips forward. She cried out as I began to hammer her hard and fast. I dug my fingers into her hips and this was an act of pure lust. There was sound from the closet. We both looked in that direction.

"Is there someone watching us," Karen asked.

"Yes," I told her. "There is a handsome young man who was too shy to meet you face to face and is jacking off in the closet. Does that bother you?"

"MMMMMMMMMMM no," she purred.

"He can see your pussy as I hammer it hard and fast," I said.

"Good," she moaned.

I fucked her slower but harder now. The slapping of our bodies got louder now. We kept our eyes on the closet and Karen eyes were glued and I knew she wanted a cock in her mouth.

"I don't share Karen," I told her. "My bitches belong to me got it?"

"I don't belong to you," she snarled.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her hair and her pussy tightened around me.

"Let's try that again," I growled in her ear. "Who do you belong to?"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN god almighty... you own me..."

"How many girls are you bringing tomorrow," I asked as I made a fist in her hair.

"Four... four gorgeous girls to pleasure you," she moaned.

"That's right," I told her. "Do I share my bitches?"

"NO," she said squeezing her pussy tight around me. "I am your bitch Aaron."

I stopped rolled her onto her back and looked down at her. Tears had rolled down her face so I leaned down and licked the tears away. Then I kissed her tenderly and her tongue invaded my mouth. Then Karen wrapped her legs around my back as she pushed up against me.

'She is yours now,' the demon moaned. 'She wants to be punished or rewarded.'

I broke the kiss and nipped my sister's neck.

"Tell me what you want from me," I moaned in her neck.

"I want to feel you cum in me," she whispered back.

"Then earn it," I said as I rolled her on top.

"Thank you Aaron," she moaned as she began to ride me nice and slow.

"How long has it been," I asked her as I cupped those amazing tits of hers and played with them.

"What... too long," she said as she lifted up and dropped down. "I have been too busy at work."

"You poor thing," I said. "I am glad my cock is helping."

"Oh god your cock is amazing," she moaned. "It's so long and so thick... just what I needed."

"Take your time," I told her. "So how many guys have you taken on at once?"

"What makes you think," she asked even as she rode me.

"I can see these things," I told her. "So tell me or I will have to discipline you."

"Three at a time, but there were more in the room," she admitted.

"Jesus Karen," I said. "What the hell happened?"

"I was working my way through college and stripping. This one party offered me a thousand dollars to well... a gang bang. You know how long it takes to earn that kind of money?"

"How many guys did you fuck that night?"

"Nine... no ten," she said. "That was the best night of my life."

"So you had one guy in every hole huh," I said.

"Yeah, but no one's been in my ass since then."

"I see," I said. "You don't want to spoil that memory."

"I guess."

"Or does my cock scare you," I said.

"No it's not that," she admitted.

"So you'd rather offer up four girl's asses up instead of your own is that it?"

"Maybe it's the bitch in me," she said with a smile.

"You are evil," I said grinning. "You've already have them picked out don't you."

"Yep and you are going to eat them up."

"Well who am I to argue with that kind of logic," I said.

As she dropped down I thrust up to meet her. I could only imagine how wet my mother was. The succubus must be feasting on all of this sexual energy.

'Oh you know I am,' she moaned.

I grabbed Karen's hips and began hammering up into her. Karen's cries echoed off my bedroom walls. I could feel how close she was but I could also feel how close the demon was to coming. It was intoxicating and it drove me on to pleasure them both. Karen's voice rose in pitch the closer she got to climaxing until with a final screech her body shook above me as she came. A moment later a second voice came from the closet and I realized mom was right behind her daughter. All three of the females had achieved orgasm within seconds of each other. Wow, I could feel the power coursing through me.

I needed a break to take it all in. I rolled her off of me and stood up. Karen lay there and blinked a few times. She smiled as she caught her breath. I opened the closet door.

"Come on out mom," I said as I headed for my bed.

"MOM," Karen said in shock. "I thought you were a guy."

"Hell of a show you two put on for me," mom said as she shakily got to her feet. "My pussy is hungry for cock what do you say son?"

"You want to fuck in front of Karen or should I send her away?"

"I don't really care," mom said as she reached the bottom of the bed. "I need a cock in me and soon."

"Did you get me the diary," I asked.

"No," she said frowning. "She hasn't settled on a price yet."

"So she still has it?"

"Yes Master," Mom replied.

"Good, that is great news. However you still need to be reprimanded don't you?"

"Yes," she said with a smile.

"Get me a paddle," I ordered.

Mom left the room and Karen stood up and stared at me.

"You are fucking our mom?"

"Come over here Karen," I said pointing next to the bed.

She walked over and when she was in reach I sat up and snatched her by the hair. I pulled her close and looked her in the eye.

"Are you questioning me," I asked.

"NO," she moaned as I made a fist in her hair.

"Then you better keep your mouth shut or our deal is off. Do you understand me Karen?"

"Yes, I understand you Master," she moaned. "If I question you again my ass becomes forfeit."

"We have an understanding," I told her. "Now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind."

Karen left as she was and drove home in tears. Mom couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

"I am glad you enjoyed the show," I told mom as she handed me the paddle.

"Do you think she'll deliver," mom asked as she climbed onto my lap.

"I have no doubt she will," I said.

"Why is that Master?"

"It is called revenge plain and simple," I said.

"I see, so she clear up issues at work and you get four more for your harem," mom added.

"Works out for both of us," I said. "Now let's get this punishment started shall we?"

"Yes please," she moaned.

The clear crisp sound of the paddle against her ass resonated in my ears and across walls and even out into the hall. Mom never cried out exactly, it was more whimpers followed by moans of ecstasy. Her climaxes were many and with each orgasm I ratcheted up the pain until she begged me to stop. Only then did I press the issue and deal out her true penalty. I dropped the paddle and used my hand. I walloped the hell out her ass cheeks until she delivered to me one last climax. Her scream rang in my ears and her body shook so hard I had to catch her to keep her from falling.

"Well mother that was enlightening," I said as she clung to me.

"H-how," she whimpered so quietly I almost missed it.

"I have learned a valuable lesson from you and sister dearest."

"What is that M-master," she asked.

"There is much to be learned from punishing a woman," I said grinning broadly.

"I am glad I could help you Master," mother whispered still weak from her reprimand. "What did you learn exactly?"

"You mother are a card carrying masochist," I said. "My dear sister is a fucking sadist that is willing to sacrifice others to avoid punishment at any cost."

"My secret is revealed at last," mother moaned as she pulled me closer. "What will you do now that you know?"

"Why dear mother I plan on taking full advantage of it. Your pain is my pleasure of course do you want to be a good little slave?"

"You know I do Master?"

I whispered in her ear and she smiled brilliantly. We walked down the hall to my mom's bedroom. She sat me down on her bed. I watched her slowly strip out of the schoolgirl outfit and into a more fitting leather one. With a little help from me she was constrained, restrained, bound and gagged. Truth be told she looked like something out of a bad German porno. Her arms were crossed behind her back and secured together. A worn leather collar decorated her throat and reminded me of the dream the succubus had shown and it gave me chills.

"Shall the games begin," I asked and mom nodded eagerly. "I am new to this so I going to just go by the seat of my pants okay."

I checked to see how wet she was. Mom was somewhere between wet and soaked just to start off with. She was definitely eager to be abused. I lowered my mouth to her nipples and began to suckle and she moaned through her gag. Then I brought my teeth into play and the harder I nipped the louder she groaned.

"You seem to like that slut of mine," I said. "I wonder how much you'll like this."

I asked as I gripped her nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched and twisted. Mom let out a deep loud moan and went up on her tippy toes. When I applied too much she yelped and I let up. I didn't apologize I just stopped. I turned my attention to the other nipple and worked on that one while the other recovered. Again mom went up on toes but I found the sweet spot this time and she didn't cry out. Soon she was covered with a layer of sweat and panting. When I checked her pussy this time she was absolutely soaked.

"You see how wet you are slut," I told her and she moaned as she nodded. "What am I to do with you?"

'Fuck her,' moaned the succubus. 'Fuck her ass Master!'

I bent my mom over my knee and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I took her pussy juices and spread them over her puckered asshole. Mom moaned deeper in her chest.

'See she likes it Master,' the demon groaned. 'Loosen the naughty hole up for her.'

I eased a finger into her ass and mom groaned louder still. I removed the gag.

"Oh god yes Master that feels so good," she purred. "Take pleasure from me any way you want!"

'Two fingers Master... see how her ass loosens up,' the female demon crooned in my mind. 'Soon your cock will be buried deep in that tightness.'

I had two fingers moving in and out of her ass and mom was pushing against me.

"Oh god baby it's been so damn long... I mean Master... forgive me but please drive that fat cock of yours into my ass!"

"NO... you do it," I said as I eased just the tip of my dick into her. "Now you do the rest... have a seat mom."

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out as she drove her hips backward and down.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN goddamn that's fucking tight!"

'OH FUCK...' the demon growled. 'Fuck her Master... make us cum please...'

"Here we go mother... I am going to fuck that snug ass of yours now and shoot nice and deep!"

"YESSSS... drill it... fuck it... make us cum Master!"

So as mom lifted up I waited for that delicious drop when her tight ass would envelope me. Then when I couldn't it any longer I grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting up into her. Soon we were both grunting and but it was mom that came first with a guttural cry of release. I kept thrusting ignoring her pleas to stop. My hips drove my cock deep into her ass over and over again. All I wanted was to come to shoot my cum as deep into her as I could. I could hear the succubus urging me ever on.

'Yes Master harder... I am so close... just a little more... I am almost...'

Then she too cried out as she climaxed and the power flowed from her in a wave of euphoria and stamina. My cock got harder inside of my mother and with a moan of amazement I reached new depths and plunged ahead. I bent her over the bed and took her from behind taking full control now. I raked my nails down her back leaving bloody lines behind and she nearly came a second time after that. My hips were like a fucking machine now with the demonic energy racing inside of me. I thrust harder and faster than ever before and my poor dear mother was the poor recipient of my lust. I brutalized her poor ass until I finally shot a load into her. Then without growing soft in the least I turned my attention to her pussy.

"Jesus what's gotten into you," she moaned as I savaged her pussy for two hours straight.

I pounded her as hard and as fast as I could. She came over and over again and I had to put the gag back in to shut her up. Even the succubus was sated at one point but I wasn't I still wanted more. I fucked my mother until her cries finally cut through the haze of my unnatural lust. I removed the leather gear and the gag and held her close. Even then I never apologized, I was the Master and I did what I had done.

"I will give you a few days to rest," I said.

"Master is kind," she whimpered. "He has been more than generous with his attention."

"Yes I have," I admitted. "Get some rest I have school in the morning."

"Yes honey, pleasant dreams," she said as I tucked her in.

'What the fuck happened to me,' I asked the demon.

'That is what happens when my power flows into you,' she said.

'Damn, that was fucking amazing,' I said.

'I'm not sure your mom would agree,' the succubus said.

'She'll get some rest and be fine,' I said.

'You think she is made of pretty stern stuff,' she said.

'She's a masochist for crying out loud. She will remember today for a very long time.'

'Of that I can guarantee,' the demon agreed. 'Master should get his rest. You have four young ladies to interview tomorrow.'

'That is true, so any more interesting dreams you want to share with me?'

'Pick a period of history and I've been there in the shadows Master.'

'What about ancient Egypt,' I asked.

'Ooh now that was before I was bound. I walked the Earth free and was my own being. I don't normally share those memories but for you I will make an exception.'

I walked back to my bedroom, climbed beneath the covers and closed my eyes.

Sutek and the Twilight of the Osirins:

It was a bright moonlit night. The ship sailed over the tranquil waters of the Nile River. It was strange to see three scarlet pyramids with polished sides and no Sphinx silhouetted on the horizon. Odd too was the lush garden like vegetation that filled the entire river valley and not a hint of sand to be seen.

The guards stood watch over the woman who was to be delivered to almighty pharaoh as a gift from his southern provinces. Her beauty was said to be legendary and her courtesan skills equally so. This was the demoness of course, the succubus who had no name. The boat docked and met by tall hooded figures that took the veiled woman in tow and led to a horse drawn carriage. The carriage headed straight for the middle pyramid. As it neared a tri-fold door of immense proportions opened and allowed the carriage entrance. The long hallway led straight to the throne room of Osiris the Law Giver and his beloved wife Isis. The two guards took the woman and led her to the foot of the golden throne and awaited their lord's will. With a gesture they were dismissed. Once alone the lord of the pyramid leaned down and with his staff touched the demon's shoulder. The succubus looked straight up into the face of Sutek, brother of Osiris. She blinked a few times and smiled.

"My lord how may I be of service," she whispered still unsure of her position and why she was summoned.

"My brother and his wife are away and left me in charge," Sutek said with a wicked grin. "I have it on good authority that you are one of the most gifted of succubi still left free in the world."

"I don't wish to boast my lord, but yes I am."

"Good, I desire to purchase your services."

"Um, for how long sire?"

"A week no longer," Sutek said with a deep throated laugh.

"Well now," she purred. "I figure my weight in gold for a weeks' worth of devilish delights."

"I mere body weight in gold," he said making a face. "I must have a taste of your feminine wiles first demon."

"A taste only," she purred.

With the simplest of gestures his garments fell from him. The demon licked her lips and crawled up the stairs on her hands and knees towards him. When she was beneath his noble manhood she looked him over and smiled. The succubus licked her finger and traced the underbelly of his generous cock and watched it rise to her beckoning. Then she wrapped both her hands around the shaft as she began to tease him. Then her serpentine tongue wrapped around the head and a loud moan escaped Sutek's lips. As she swirled her tongue teasing the Pharaoh's brother she continued to double pump the shaft a bit faster now. Her mouth engulfed the head of his cock and tasted the sweet essence of his precum as she jacked him off.

"MMMMMMMMMMM if this is but a taste... I look forward to the rest," Sutek moaned. "I agree on your price demon."

"MMMMM should I continue Great Sutek... or do you have business of court to take care of?"

"By the Gods demon continue!"

"I was hoping you'd say that," she purred.

Her mouth wrapped around him again and she pumped him faster now. Her head moved further down relentlessly like some great python swallowing its prey. Sutek could feel her forked tongue at work teasing and pleasing him the entire time. He gripped the throne so hard artisans had to be called in to repair it afterwards.

'If you wish to thrust into my throat Sutek feel free, I possess no gag reflex,' the demon sent telepathically.

He grabbed her by her crimson locks and slammed his cock deep into her throat and fucked it as if it were her slit below.

'That's it lover... harder fuck it as hard as you want... shoot your cum down my unworthy throat!'

Now the godling had her by both sides of the head and was thrusting as hard and fast as he could manage. Soon even his divine constitution was no match for her demonic hunger. His cock swelled and her tongue won out and with a titanic howl he came and shot his sacred seed down her vile throat.

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers