Possession is 9/10ths the Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
260 Followers

Sutek sat down on the throne panting and moaning like a mere mortal. He looked at the redhead who eyes were blazing with lust. She licked her lips and hopped into his lap.

"I can't wait to have that amazing cock inside of me Great One," she moaned in his ear.

"You are worth every ingot," he said.

"I know," she said kissing his cheek. "Ready for my tight little slit?"

"Yes I am," he growled.

"Good, you just sit there have I got a treat for you."

Sutek watched in lurid fascination as the succubus did the splits over the arms of his brother's throne and impaled herself on his cock. She used her hands on his chest to bounce up and down on him. All he had to do was sit back and enjoy himself. She rode him and squeezed him and in the end milked him of not one but three back to back orgasms. By sunrise he was drained but she was even more energetic for it all. That dear friends is the danger of the succubus.

Sutek awoke the next afternoon with her lips around his cock. He was painfully hard and she was insatiably licking and sucking.

'Ah good you're awake,' she said. 'I thought you were going to sleep the entire day away.'

Then she lowered her tight slit onto him and Sutek moaned as the pleasure took him over. As she rode him she made sure he got his money's worth. It was nice and slow and she drug out each and every climax for maximum satisfaction. A mortal would have gone mad but the divine blood protected Sutek, at first at least. Nightfall there was food and wine and dancing. Once he had restored his strength the demon returned to him. She had become like a drug to him. He knew the danger of her but he couldn't stop seeing her no matter the cost. Each day he grew weaker and weaker until after the fifth day the demoness collected her weight in gold and left. For on that day Sutek could no longer leave his bed and he sent her away from him. He feared he would die if they made love even one more time.

On the sixth day Sutek recovered some of his strength. He was still gravely ill and weakened by the she devil. She still haunted his dreams for her sexual prowess was unequalled by any lover even lovely Isis. On the seventh day Sutek rose and felt somewhat his old self and felt the shadow of the succubus removed. The artisans had repaired the damage to the throne and when his brother and wife returned tomorrow all would be well again.

That night he returned to bed chamber and slipped beneath his silken sheets. He closed his eyes and slipped into a troubled sleep. In his dream SHE was there, the green eyed demon whose lust was unquenchable. He could almost feel her body wrapped around him again; her tight heat moving up and down on him. His eyes snapped open and there she was on top of him. She was fucking him! That delicious pleasure was once again flooding his senses. Along with it that unearthly weakness that went along with it.

"Stop," he moaned.

"You know I can't," she said her eyes ablaze. "You hired me for seven days."

"I beg of you," Sutek groaned as she rode his iron hard cock.

"We have an agreement you and me," she said as she squeezed his member with her pussy. "A week of pleasure for a body weight of gold and you paid me already so I must hold up my part Lord Sutek."

"If you continue surely I will perish," he whispered his life force failing.

"I am sorry," she said leaning down and kissing him her hips moving on their own now.

'Your life stuff is mine now Great One with this last climax you are no more. I suggest you focus on the pleasure while you endure. For what it is worth you was a great lover.'

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," he cried out as his cock swelled up and his last orgasm and his life force were drained by the succubus.

"Fair well to thee Sutek Lord of the Osirins," she whispered as she kissed his cheek.

She pulled the sheets over his corpse as the servants came in to see what had happened.

"His heart gave out I am afraid," the succubus said.

"What Is This?" roared Osiris upon his return seeing the succubus on his throne.

"I was just keeping it warm for you my Lord," she purred.

"Where is my brother Sutek?"

"I have sad tidings Great Osiris, your brother has passed in his sleep from a broken heart," the succubus lied.

"Sutek Dead," Osiris wept. "These are grave tidings indeed!"

"I am sorry my Lord," the demon said taking his arm. "Perhaps I can find a way of comforting you hmmm?"

"Perhaps," Osiris said softly.

'Men...'

I drifted up and out of the dream and it was just the demon and me.

'I am beginning to see a pattern here,' I told her.

'Are you now,' she purred.

'Yes,' I said as I pulled her to me. 'Wanton death and mayhem surrounds you.'

'I am a demon Aaron,' she purred as I our bodies touched. 'What are you doing?'

'I want to feel you,' I said running my hands over her nakedness.

'NNNNNNNNNO that is not a good idea,' she said as her nipples hardened.

'Why is that demon your pussy is so damn wet,' I told her. 'Don't you want me?'

'Oh god you have no idea how bad I do,' she said a deep growl in her chest. 'But not like this.'

'Look at hard your nipples are,' I said lowering my mouth to them.

'Please Master don't,' she begged.

'Now it's Master before it was Aaron, well which is it?' I asked as I grabbed her by the throat and turned her around ready to take her from behind.

'If you fuck me you will surely die Master Aaron,' she moaned weakly.

'I will take my chances,' I said as I eased inside of her.

'UNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOO please don't,' she groaned. 'I don't want you to die.'

'WHY? What makes me so special?' I said as I began to thrust into her.

'I can't tell you,' she wept as I grabbed her tail and jabbed my cock into her deep.

'Oh god Master you are so deep in me! I can't take it anymore! Fuck me... if you are going to die take all the pleasure you can! Harder... oh god fuck me harder lover... I love you Aaron!'

'WHAT? What did you say?'

'I love you Aaron and I don't want you to die,' she admitted.

I turned her over so I could look her in the eye. The pain of her admission was clear in her eyes. The demon had somehow fallen for a mortal but how?

'That's not going to stop me from collecting,' I told her.

'I wouldn't expect anything less of you,' she said smiling. 'My Love and Master should have the finest collection in the world. Even if you don't love me back I had to tell you.'

'I care about you but I don't even know your name.'

'Oh Master demonic names carry power over us. I can give you part of my name to show how much I love you if that will prove it.'

'No, that is not necessary. I don't want you to push that boundary. I believe you. But what happened to the Osirins?'

'I did. I single handedly destroyed the Bright Empire.' She said lowering her head in shame. 'That was over ten thousand years ago long before man built his first city they flourished. After that I went to Isle of Crystal Spires.'

'Never heard of that,' I said.

'You have just not by that name,' she said with that wicked grin of hers. 'You would know it as Atlantis.'

'You didn't...'

'No Master,' she said squeezing my cock to calm me. 'I only wandered and stayed in the shadows. There dwelt true power and I feared to tread unveiled. The Atlanteans were not to be trifled with and still aren't.'

'What do you mean, still aren't?'

'Oh their island went down but they survived. They had plenty of time to evacuate. They are 'humanoid' after all and fit in quite easily.'

'You are joking right,' I asked but she shook her head as we continued our love play.

'UNNN UNNN UNNN NNNNNNO,' she moaned. 'You can spot an Atlantean by his or her eyes.'

'Tell me,' I said as I thrust into harder now.

'Oh god yes Master... that feels amazing... so deep...'

'Their eyes... tell me about their eyes...'

'YESSSSSSSSS... their eyes... they have storm gray eyes and like a cat they turn slits under very bright lights. It is a product of genetic engineering.'

I rewarded her with my full attention after that. I cupped her tits and began fucking her with quick hard thrusts of my hips. Her back arched and I could feel how close she was. I rammed my cock into her faster and faster. The closer she got the weaker I got but I didn't care. If I died it would be worth it to have learned that real live Atlanteans walked the earth among us. I kept thrusting with all my remaining strength and even as we came together I felt the real world come crashing down on me.

I was awake! I was alive! Holy Shit I was ALIVE!

"Aaron you are going to be late for school!" my mom called from downstairs.

"Okay mom... I'll be down in a minute!" I hollered.

'I love you Master Aaron,' my succubus whispered.

'I love you too demon,' I whispered back. 'I'm ALIVE!'

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
260 Followers