Possibilities Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, Kryln. No more teasing. Please treat me right."

"Yes. Treat my sister right. Give her what she needs." Charles seconded.

Without additional comment Kryln slid into Carolyn's tight wet space. Carolyn moaned in aching pleasure as she was filled by Kryln. Charles reached out to Carolyn and pulled both her arms above her head. With slight movements he was able to create a counter movement to the slow in and out of Kryln's fucking.

"Oh god it's so hot inside of me. Charles! She's fucking me with your dick, Charles. I love the feeling of this cock inside me. Your cock inside me."

A tent rose between Charles' legs as he pulled and pushed Carolyn's arms in counter to Kryln's thrusting. Kryln watched him, as his pushes and pulls became less about helping Carolyn and more about thrusting his own pelvis into the stimulation provided by the sheets covering his cock. Kryln kept all of her attention on the fun of fucking Carolyn while she spoke to Charles.

"Charles. I know you must still feel confused, but you and I can still have fun. C'mon and try out some more of this new body, Charles."

Charles was up in a flash, his cock bouncing as he bounded off the bed and got behind Kryln. Carolyn continued to beg for completion but Kryln kept her pace measured, keeping Carolyn in a constant state of frustration. Charles buried his face into Kryln's ass cheeks. He breathed deep the aroma of Kryln's and Carolyn's joined sex. He stuck out his tongue and buried it into Kryln's asshole. He pushed it in deep and tasted only the sweetness of Kryln instead of the thick musty scents he was used to with such orifices. He leaned back in shock, still licking his lips at the sweet flavor. Kryln looked back over her shoulder.

"That felt good. Why did you stop?"

"You tasted...good. That's a little odd."

"Well I don't use that hole for the same things as you. Also I'm good and ready. Now, if you're done playing around, fuck me."

Charles did as ordered and stood behind Kryln lining his own hard appendage up to the small hole between her cheeks. He pressed forward and after a moment of resistance slid into the hot anal passage of the alien. Kryln bit her lip to stifle a cry, she tried to keep up her pace but the feeling of new fullness in her ass mixed with the pressing tightness of Carolyn's cunt caused her body to seize and shiver. Kryln felt Charles grip her full fleshy hips and begin fucking her ass. She tried to fuck Carolyn in rhythm with Charles but the sensation was building up in her and she felt like she was losing control of herself. It made it hard to stand. Charles moved fully into her again. With no natural barriers like in Carolyn's fully human body, Charles could fuck all the way into her with no pain, only the deep pleasure of his penetration. Carolyn cried out from the bed.

"Kryln you bitch. Fuck me. I want to cum."

Charles solved the problem by reaching forward and slipping his hands under Carolyn's knees. Using them as leverage he literally started to bounce Kryln between the two siblings. He fucked Kryln faster and faster until he was hammering Kryln into and out of Carolyn.

"Thank god. It feels so good. So deep. Keep fucking me. I'm gonna cum. I'm desperate to cum. I want to cum on your dick Charles. Fuck me with your huge fucking cock."

There was an explosion of cum. Carolyn was first. With a great gush from her pussy and a wordless cry as her cunt tried to wring out Kryln's cock. Kryln fired a second load for the day into Carolyn. The volume of which filled her deep chasm and immediately began to leak from her as Charles continued to fuck Kryln into his sister. A few moments after Kryln came she could no longer find the strength to stand and fell forward onto the bed with Carolyn. The sudden movement caused Charles to pop free from her ass just as his orgasm surged. He painted the two heaving women with great spurts of cum. White puddles of it forming all over their bodies. Finally spent, Charles collapsed to the floor in front of the bead trying to catch his breath.

Kryln rolled over to Carolyn and kissed her neck. Carolyn wrapped arms around her alien lover, feeling the cum on their bodies mingle and Kryln's cum drip from her pussy down onto the collapsed Charles. Kryln trailed more kisses across Carolyn's cheek and up to her ear. She whispered to her human lover.

"I wonder if I can get you pregnant. Think of the possibilities!"

12