Possum

Story Info
Hostess entertains Japanese men.
6.2k words
4.36
72.9k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

A terrible thing happened to my girlfriend, Juni, last month and I am not sure what I can do about it. It seems to have changed her and our relationship forever.

Juni is a demure and innocent girl who works for a tourism company that takes bus tours into outback Australia. Usually this involves her picking up the group from the airport and showing them some of our beautiful and colourful, if sparse, countryside. Usually they stay in hotels, motels or some camping ground.

Juni moved up to tour leader three months ago, in a job she was offered by the tour company straight our of her tourism, marketing and management university course. She is twenty five years old and has bright blue eyes. I call her possum because, when standing her back arches and her cute little backside juts out giving her a naturally provocative pose, like a little possum. She stands only 157cm (5ft 2in) and weighs 49kg (7.6 st), with gorgeous, perfectly formed breasts that defy gravity with gorgeous soft pink, upturned nipples atop her firm 34Bs. Her hips are only 33in and very small because of her fitness. Her slender legs are long for her height. As an experienced ballet dancer, she also has the smallest waist I have ever seen on a girl and I measured her one night at 21in; so I can almost have my hands join when I grab her tightly. Yet it is her beautiful face, framed by her lovely hair, which cascades down past her shoulders, that is such a delight and attracts the most attention.

Many photographers have approached her, not all of whom are professional or honourable, I am sure. She has not accepted their offers, though. Many of them have told her that she should be a model, despite the fact that she is on the short side. One of her great skills is her beautiful voice. She sang in a choir at school but she has always been too shy to consider singing or acting. So shy that she is only comfortable in talking to small groups on marketing campaigns and the like. Yet her appearance and personality does not warrant anything but confidence and it has always mystified me that she does not have stronger self-esteem. Juni has a sexy upturned nose not unlike Kate Beckinsale and sweetly pouting lips and sparkling smile like Jessica Alba. She changes her hair colour from a natural mixed blonde, to dark brown; although she naturally has blonde highlights, brought out by the sun. I tell her never to dye it, it is such a gorgeous colour. She loves to dress in fashionable skirts and heels that accentuate her femininity and she always wears lovely understated lingerie. However, she has a very shy demeanour and is never outlandish or out of control. Mostly, I think this is just because she still has that naivety and innocence that makes her totally trusting of people, never seeing a bad side to anyone. I have never complained about her shyness though, since Juni is such an absolute knockout, as well as being intelligent and witty and her mood is always cheerful. I cannot imagine being without her. I feel so lucky. But now I am not sure we can stay together and that brings me to her story.

Firstly, something about me, my name is Jason and I guess you are wondering why such a hot girl would go out with someone like me, as I am only twenty nine. My father is extremely wealthy as he inherited a law firm started by my grandfather. My mother was a tall French model with beautiful olive skin. The result is that I am blessed with great looks, I am over six feet tall and I can afford to be generous because I receive a handsome monthly stipend from the family trust. My parents also paid for my entry into the elite law school at Melbourne University and I drive the latest Audi R8 and live in a nice penthouse overlooking the bay. These trappings all combine to attract the girls, as I have everything.

Juni was different to the others. I meet her at uni and eventually seduced her. She has an independent streak and did not seem interested in my money at all. She is quite open about wanting to pay her own way and have her own flat; so I knew she was not one of the usual gold diggers I attracted. Eventually, I asked her to marry me and she wears a two caret diamond engagement ring, although we have not yet set a date. I thought we had a satisfying sex life, although now I am not so sure.

Juni assisted a guide on tours for two years to learn the ropes and was promoted to the position of lead guide for this tour into the outback. On the day before the trip, she came home from work a little anxious. The tour group was made up of twenty Japanese businessmen and she was concerned that such groups had developed a poor reputation amongst some of the female guides. To compound this issue her male assistant, James, had to drop out of the tour party because of some personal issues. James was also to act as a second interpreter, in addition to Yoshi who accompanied the group from Japan. Juni also had some basic Japanese, as she studied it in her private secondary school. Technically one guide for twenty was seen as minimal but adequate and her boss, Peter, offered her a generous thousand dollar bonus for the three week trip, so she took the opportunity without delay.

The plan was to pick up the businessmen from the airport and get up to Ararat for their overnight stay. Juni practised her best Japanese greeting in the morning for me, complete with a shy look and little bow. She looked gorgeous. Japanese men do not appreciate loud aggressive western women, so she needed to be culturally attuned and her natural shyness made her perfect for the role. It was a very important trip for her company, as each tourist had paid excess of seven thousand dollars for the package. It included camping out under the stars in the Flinders Ranges. It was beautiful spring weather so I thought all would be fine and told her to relax. I gave her a massage and we made love that last morning before she left.

The tour bus arrived at the airport on time. Unfortunately, the only other employee she was going to travel with was now a driver, Sanjay, employed by the bus company and being Indian, he evidently spoke very little English. Much to Juni's relief the translator, Yoshi, who immediately introduced himself when she found the tour party, was linguistically talented and had an excellent grasp of both languages. He was half-English and half-Japanese and blessed with good looks. The others in the group were mostly senior managers and all seemed to be over thirty five or so, with half greying and older. Juni later told me that a few were very handsome in that modern Japanese way, while others seemed more traditional and brusque.

As the 20 men stepped onto the bus she shook their hands in hers and bowed in her most demure Japanese way. She was dressed in a short dark blue skirt and business jacket, in a coordinated and fashionable suit. Her blouse was more casual, tight fitting with a low cut top that revealed only a little cleavage; all very professional.

The men then pushed past her in the tight corridor of the bus and some gathered around her, she felt them jostle her around and they were chattering rapidly to the translator. She felt that they were pushing their chests and hips into her, so she asked Yoshi what they were saying. He said he would explain later. Juni felt claustrophobic as they passed her, many brushing their hands over her hips and thighs as they passed. She felt certain that it was intentional and a creeping feeling of being unsafe dawned in her. Yoshi had the men take their seats and before long they started on their journey.

Yoshi was very friendly. He sat beside her on the double seat at the front of the bus behind the driver. A microphone to the bus sound system had been set up to communicate with the passengers. She asked Yoshi again what the men has been saying. He said some of the men were talking about tour guides they had met in the Philippines and Thailand that had offered them special services and wondered if she would do the same.

"Oh my God", she asked, "Do they think I am a prostitute?"

"Well", Yoshi replied. "They were asking. So I said not at all. They do not do that in Australia with the guides. I told them that they must leave you alone."

Juni knew with her limited Japanese that whatever the men had said it was not not exactly what Yoshi translated but she decided not to press the issue.

As the bus rumbled out of Melbourne on the long remote highway in the late afternoon, Juni began to think about what Yoshi said to the men about leaving her alone and what it would mean if he could not look after her. She started to feel a little trapped and anxious about what lay ahead. What if they tried something? What could she do? Juni had thought that she heard the word chicken mentioned several times and thought the men must be hungry. She instructed the driver to stop at the next food roadhouse.

They soon stopped at a take away food place at a small town and everyone had eaten their fill. Yoshi took them into a bottle shop. She saw that they bought many bottles of saki and whisky. They even put a few boxes in the luggage compartment of the bus.

In the bottle shop a very large man had taken up a place standing right behind her, towering over her, pressing up against her back side with his groin, whispering in her ear in Japanese, some words and phrases that she recognised were about her body. The man had pushed his leg up against her and she felt his long cock softly press into her leg. In Japanese he said something about chicken and whether she knew it was going to happen. She did not know that word, so she just nodded politely. She did not know that it meant 'molester' but she felt his genitals start to harden. Juni tried her rehearsed oriental politeness, as knew the man was flattering her, so she turned away and bowed with a shy smile indicating her subservience in the traditional Japanese way, while pulling away from the man's intimidating physical presence. He man stepped back and smiled. He was an imposing man with a huge chest and confident demeanour. She saw his cock proudly jutting out from his trouser leg. It was huge. He smiled at her, noticing that she had seen it. She was terribly embarrassed and her face flushed at being caught out.

He introduced himself as Katsuro and he said he managed Toyota in Japan. He held her hand and would not let it go for a long time and admired her ring, indicating that he knew she was not married. She looked up at him, he was very tall and she noticed his powerful presence and firm, confident look. He was clearly not accustomed to not getting his own way. Everyone exaggerates their position, she thought, perhaps she would ring Peter, her boss to find out more about Katsuro later. She left the bottleshop to return to the bus, feeling very intimidated and strangely excited by Katsuro's confident touching with his cock.

"What would that man do to me if he got the chance?" She thought. Her heart started to race at the thought that the powerful man wanted to fuck her.

Everything was going smoothly for the first few hours of the trip until it became dark and they had lowered the lights, so the men could catch up on some sleep. She found Yoshi to be intelligent and entertaining, as he had spent many years in Australia including much of his schooling. He had also studied Psychology at Oxford and had many tales of his travels.

It was about 8pm and very dark outside when one of the men interrupted Yoshi. It was Katsuro. He said the men had decided that they would continue to drive all the way to Adelaide since they had caught an early flight in Japan. It seemed to them that it was only five in the afternoon and some of them wanted to drink. This would mean the group would get to Adelaide at about 1am, where they were staying in a five star hotel. Juni began to object but Katsuro smiled at her in a slightly condescending way, silencing her. Since Yoshi had agreed without question, she felt unable to object. Afterall, the customer is always right.

Juni felt tiredness begin to creep up on her but she was also feeling buzzed from the subtle feeling of power and confidence, being in control of her first tour operation. She looked around the bus and saw that many of the men had closed their eyes and had started to dose off, except for a number of them at the back of the bus near the little bathroom. This group was noisy and laughing as they enjoyed their Saki and Whisky. She looked across at Yoshi in his window seat and saw that he had fallen asleep and was breathing deeply.

Juni closed her eyes for what seemed a few moments. She woke with a start when one of the men put his hands on her shoulder and complained loudly in Japanese about the noise coming from the back of the bus. She heard him say he could not sleep because of the noise. So Juni gathered herself together, pulled herself up and sleepily walked down the aisle pushing past a few of the men who were standing up drinking and laughing, asking them politely to please sit down. She felt fairly relaxed for a few moments and then began to wake up. The men didn't seem to respond and she felt affronted by their rudeness. Her confidence dived when she heard the men call her "little girl".

She made her way to the loudest men. It was very dark and she could not make out any faces. Juni thought she saw Katsuro talking loudly to some of men at the back. The men were much taller than her and many rudely turned their backs to her when she tried to make demands for them to be quieter. She was beginning to get infuriated and irate and she heard the tension in her own raised voice. She had forgotten the cardinal rule for women when dealing with Japanese men, that politeness was essential.

She looked towards the front. Men had completely blocked her exit, turning their backs. She felt horrified that she was surrounded by so many tall men, cornered in the darkness at the end of the small corridor. She realised that the men had the same short, dark hair, dark suit, blue shirt and company tie. It occurred to her suddenly in panic that they looked so similar. She would have no way of knowing who they were, or of identifying them, if anything happened. She felt her heart thump in her chess in its own symphony to her increasing desperation.

Then she felt it. One of the men was brushing his hand over her soft behind, over her pantihose. She mouthed an objection and jerked around towards the assault but as she turned left someone grabbed her right arm. Then she turned towards the new assailant and another man grabbed her left arm, completely restricting her movements. She began to panic and felt totally freaked out. She cried out for help, as another hand made its way up her leg from her knee, moving inexorably upwards.

Juni was crying out desperately for them to stop, saying they had to behave themselves and not to touch her. The men ignored her pleas. There were even more hands on her legs, one was making its way up her thigh. Infuriatingly she could not pull her arms free, they were being held by a man on each side and there were at least two behind her and two in front. She could not escape. She was completely surrounded and at their mercy.

She looked up and thought she recognised handsome Katsuro smiling down at her but could not be sure. A tie was being tied around her eyes so that she was effectively blindfolded in the darkened bus.

"The arseholes are going to feel me up and I won't even know who it is".

Juni tried to yell for help but suddenly someone had covered her mouth with his and was kissing her. It struck her that she was completely helpless and was starting to lose control. She was surrounded by six men who were all touching her, with how many others watching? His lips and tongue were searching her mouth, suffocating her, entirely owning her. She felt two hands pull down her top, freeing her breasts and hands mauling them. Two men still firmly held her arms to each side. Large hands were running up and down her legs, gentling squeezing her and caressing the soft skin of her bottom.

A man started to suck on her soft breasts and her nipples immediately hardened in synchronous enjoyment. She was in sensual overload, helplessly forced into a rampant state of arousal by the relentless sucking and the perpetual groping, pushed towards unwelcome oblivion. After a few minutes she tasted something alcoholic and realised that the men taking turns kissing her were putting their tongues in her mouth and there was a flow of liquid. Juni realised that they were giving her shots of saki or whisky with their mouths, aghast that they must have fed her four or five shots already. She was going to get very very drunk if this continued.

Then it started. One hand started to brush over her pussy, very lightly and the man kissing her, let her breathe. She tried to cry out again but he was replaced by another as she heard the men saying chikan again and laughing.

The hands kept rubbing and squeezing. She started to kick out at the men but this caused two of them to simply grab her legs and lift her up, spreading her legs wide in the air, making her feel terribly vulnerable. When her thin smooth shaven, tanned legs left the ground encased in her pantihose, she realised her tiny body was suspended by the surrounding men. How many were there? Which of the men were they? She did not even know any of their names yet. What could she possibly do? She had to report this terrible sexual assault. Juni decided at that point she needed to try to relax and not to fight, as knew she was going to get hurt if she fought them. She felt that she was high in the air, maybe at shoulder height of the men. If she wriggled free or they dropped her to the ground she would be likely to hit her head, or worse.

Then the hand continued to push and rub at her crotch interminably slowly and deliberately. This was not some rushed groping. This was a totally controlled assault. It seemed rehearsed. The entire operation had almost had a military feel and gradually it was driving her mechanically towards unwanted sensual release. Her breasts and chest were heaving with the assault, unable to hide her increasing arousal. Her throat was beginning to grow deep pink with sexual flush and she was starting to feel woozy from the alcohol. Juni was crying and begging to be let go, although she could only manage this between kisses. She found herself being drawn more into the men, having relaxed a little and she began to feel disgusted that her body was responding to their touch.

Her attackers just kept rubbing and pressing at her flesh, not aggressively or violently at all. Slowly, the caresses spread all over every inch of her body, up and down her legs, between her buttocks, on her thighs and stomach and all over her arse. Someone sometimes bit her ear or sucked on her neck. The sucking on her breasts was relentless. Her universe was shifting. Until now it had always been her in control, she realised, and she had never really just let go and her anyone take control. Now the talented fingers started to push around the folds of her pussy and she began to groan with the effort not to receive any pleasure. Katsuro appeared in her imagination for some reason and she wondered if it was him.

Suddenly, there was a hand under her pantihose at her waist passing down over her soft belly, the fingers drumming all the wary down to the top of her vulva. It was blindingly distracting and she was made to realise two things. The feelings were beginning to feel exquisitely pleasurable, feelings that she had never felt before from anyone. This was made all the more insanely sensual since she had absolutely no control over what was being done to her. The other thing she realised was that she had no control over her wetness which had begun to ooze from her, a wetness that had just been discovered by the stranger's hand.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers
12