Postcards from Paris

Story Info
What she did on her vacation.
838 words
4
55.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

Pauline,

I can't believe how gorgeous Paris is! The "City of Lights" is the perfect name for it. Looking out my hotel window tonight, all I can see are lights. I get to spend three whole weeks here. Amazing!

Speaking of gorgeous, the bellhop who brought me to my room... well, let's just say I've added him to my list of favorite sights. LOL.

Cathy

Pauline,

Spent the day at the Louvre admiring the art, and admiring some of the local men. Just thinking of the possibilities got me so horny that when I got back to the hotel, I lured my bellhop to my room for a little fun.

All the hype about how great Frenchmen are as lovers is true!

Cathy

Pauline,

Went up the Eiffel Tower today. The views were astonishing! I swear I could see all the way back to the States!

Got talking to a Brit at the top of the Tower. He invited me to lunch, then back to his hotel room. It was a very passionate afternoon. Too bad I forgot to get his number.

Cathy

Pauline,

Nice surprise this morning. My bellhop, Lucien, woke me with breakfast in bed. It was delicious, and so were the eggs and croissants. (Wink).

Cathy

Pauline,

Discovered that the Metro is a good place to meet men. Had a nice little anonymous interlude in an otherwise empty car with a Frenchman who either didn't speak English or chose not to. But talking wasn't necessary, if you get my meaning.

The Arc de Triomphe is awe-inspiring, by the way!

Cathy

Pauline,

Nice surprise this morning. Lucien, my bellhop, brought a friend along. A well-endowed friend. I'm still sore! I didn't get out of my room till noon. This vacation is turning out much better than I expected!

Cathy

Pauline,

Took a tour of Versailles today. A gentleman who was also part of the tour took a liking to me, and we discovered that chateaux are not the most comfortable place for fucking. At least, the floors aren't.

He asked me to dinner tomorrow night, and we exchanged phone numbers. Now to see if he calls.

Cathy

Pauline,

Lucien talked me into a rendezvous in the hotel restaurant when it was empty. So exciting, worrying about getting caught!

Robert, the guy from Versailles, called this morning. I'm supposed to meet him in an hour. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cathy

Pauline,

Oh, my gosh, Robert was incredible! We went to dinner at the sweetest little café, then walked around the Quartier Latin. And then we went back to his hotel.

The man was insatiable! We were up all night. I've just gotten back to my room. I'm going to get some sleep now.

Cathy

Pauline,

Didn't get much sleep. Lucien knocked on my door a couple hours after I went to bed. He wanted to know where I was early this morning. When I told him, he got all excited and fucked me up against the wall. And told me to invite Robert over.

I'm not seeing much of Paris's scenery lately, but I'm pretty happy with what I am seeing.

Cathy

Pauline,

Robert took me on a walking tour of Paris today. We saw Sacre Coeur and Montmartre. He even paid to have a sketch done of me. He's such a gentleman! If he didn't live in France, I'd try to get it to go somewhere. But at least I can enjoy him for another few days. We enjoyed each other on an out-of-the-way bench on Montmartre this afternoon.

Cathy

Pauline,

Finally met Lucien's request to invite Robert over. I thought the sex was amazing when Lucien brought his friend with him, but this was even better. Two gorgeous men with their total attention focused on me... Yummy!

They took me to dinner at a fancy restaurant after our afternoon. I don't know how much the meal cost, but I know Robert left a forty franc tip.

Cathy

Pauline,

Only a week till I go home. So much I want to see, but I don't know if I'll have time for any of it. Spending most of my time with Robert now, and when I get back here to the hotel, Lucien's usually waiting. I asked him when he does his job if he spends so much time fucking me, and he said, "My job is to please the guests."

I did get a chance to go to the Galeries Lafayette today. Shopping!

Cathy

Pauline,

Sorry it's been a few days since I sent you a card. I've been wined, dined, and fucked beyond my wildest dreams lately. LOL. I've also gotten to spend a little time alone actually seeing Paris and the surrounding areas.

But I go home tomorrow. I'm going to miss Robert and Lucien. Robert claims he's planning a trip to the States; I'll believe it when I see it. They're giving me a going-away "party" tonight, so I guess I'll stop writing now. See you when I land!

Cathy

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers