Posture and Imposture Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's dalliance with stud multiplies.
6.6k words
3.98
52.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept replaying what I had seen in my mind - the scene in the forest, with Ben fingering my half-exposed wife to orgasm followed by her giving him a blowjob. It was sexy and exciting almost beyond belief, but it lacked closure. I knew that my wife would not allow penis-to-vagina fucking, but there were a lot of degrees of physical intimacy between what they had already done together and what they could get away with, according to our liberal marriage agreement. There was a crackling tension in the air, so that I knew they would get together again as soon as an opportunity presented itself. It remained for me to find a way to watch when it happened. I got hard as a crowbar just thinking about it.

The only concern I had was that my not telling Suzy that I was watching felt a bit dishonest. Should I tell her that I knew, or should I keep it a secret? I finally concluded that it would be more fun for Suzy to pretend that she was cheating on me, something she couldn't do if I spilled the beans. So I decided not to tell Suzy that I had watched her in the forest with Ben.

That night in our motel room, Suzy was a study. She was nervous, unable to sit still and continually fussing. While we were watching TV, several times she walked to the window and peered out as if expecting to see someone or some thing. Standing there, she would absent-mindedly pass the back of her hand over her breast, unconsciously rubbing the nipple with her knuckles. Eventually, she sat next to me on the bed and began to caress me. She rubbed my erect penis in my pants (she didn't ask why it was already that way when she started) and took it out. She mouthed it just long enough to get it wet and then jumped me, flinging off her panties and sitting on me, nightgown and all. She rode me wildly in the cowgirl position, eyes closed, and we soon came to a groaning, screaming orgasm together. Her eyes remained closed until she slid off of me. We were both still completely dressed except for her moist panties.

The next morning, I woke in bed alone. I figured Suzy was probably getting coffee and a couple of donuts from the continental breakfast in the main office of the motel. I meant to say 'resort'.

I did my morning ritual for a few minutes, but Suzy didn't show. I decided perhaps she was waiting for me at the main office, so pulled on some clothes and headed there. I didn't see her there. I thought to myself, "Surely she wouldn't just go to Ben's room. That would be much too blatant. I checked the swimming pool, but she wasn't there either.

It occurred to me that she might be exercising. It was a possibility, although Suzy is not normally the type to jump up and work out because it takes a while for her to wake up. Suzy doesn't care to run outdoors; she prefers a treadmill or stair step machine. The motel had a little exercise room next to the laundry room, with a Bowflex machine, a used-and-abused treadmill, a couple of benches and an odd assortment of free weights. Perhaps she was there. At the main desk, I borrowed the key to the building, which was used only by the maids and exercisers.

I let myself into the building stealthily, and closed the outside door silently; then crept down the unlit hall. As I approached the exercise room, I could hear the rhythmic pounding of a treadmill in use over the background of CNN. The entrance to the weight room was off a dim hallway, so I was able to look into the sunlit room without being seen. It had three occupants. The two engineers were in shorts and tee shirts, sitting on the bench, ostensibly cooling off between sets. I say ostensibly, because neither of them had broken much of a sweat. They weren't watching the news, either - in fact, they were facing the other way entirely. They were watching my wife and drooling.

Suzy was running on the treadmill, dressed in a t-shirt that was loose, but not too loose to evaluate what was underneath, and grey elastic exercise shorts. By the sleek appearance of her shorts and the mesmerizing complex of motions on her chest, it was obvious that she was wearing no underwear; neither panties nor exercise bra.

Suzy knows better than this. She always wears at least an exercise bra while running; never an exception. She was deliberately teasing these two men. Although her eyes didn't leave the TV, I knew that her peripheral vision was glorying at the two men's tongues hanging out.

The guys mumbled to each other, and then Ben addressed Suzy. "It's really hot in here. Do you mind if we take our shirts off?"

Suzy smiled and replied a little too encouragingly, "Yeah! Go right ahead," and then watched intently as they put on a show of pulling off their shirts and displaying their muscles. They weren't bodybuilders, but their bulging pectorals, nicely cut abs and upper body definition showed that both boys obviously worked out regularly. Suzy hit a button on the treadmill, starting the cool-down phase of her run. The boys watched her as they curled dumbbells.

Suzy stared back as she slowed the pace of the treadmill at regular intervals to a trot, a fast walk, and then a slow walk. Her breasts wobbled and bounced invitingly with the twin focal points of their nipples rigid, obvious and inviting. Sweat soaked the front of her shirt and darkened the pubic area and butt crack of her pants. Although they tried not to be obvious, the two young men she was candidly watching were obviously engaged more in striking poses than in doing any real exercise. Suzy appeared to appreciate this and when she had stopped the treadmill, she sat on a chair near to them and watched them preen for her, wiping her forehead and cooling off.

"I've always wanted to learn how to use those weights, but I never had anyone to teach me," she said. Then she took on a confidential tone. "A friend of mine was saying that there are exercises a woman can do to build up her chest, so her boobs don't droop. Is that true? Can I do something to keep these from drooping?" She had taken her breasts in her hands almost absentmindedly and hefted and caressed them.

There was a moment's silence as the men gaped; then Mark started to say, "Gee, Suzy, it doesn't look like you have anything to worry..." but Ben slapped him below the ribs and interrupted, asking, "Have you ever done bench presses? They're very good for the pectorals," and looked down at his own impressive chest.

Suzy claimed not to have, so Ben demonstrated by putting a couple of 25 pound weights on the bar and lying down on the bench, facing upward. "Now this isn't very much weight for me, but if it were, it would be very important to have a spotter to help ease the weights down in case they got too heavy for me. Would you like to be my spotter?" Suzy nodded, tongue-tied at the young half-naked stud lying below her with an obvious semi-erection.

She said, "Tell me what to do. Where do I stand?"

Ben directed her to stand just behind his head. She stood back from him like a spectator, but adopted that famous fuckable posture of hers. Her ass was pushed out and she leaned forward, shoulders back, thrusting her perky little tits out and up. Mark moved in, placing a hand on her shoulder, and palmed her butt with the other, pushing her closer to the bar. "You need to be close," he explained, "where you can catch it if he can't support it all alone."

He left his hand on her butt as she smiled at him and said, "Thanks."

This position put Ben less than a foot from her cute little camel toe and gave him an unobstructed view up her t-shirt, which she ignored. The fact that she did not object to Mark's firm hand on her ass told the young man that the attention was not unwelcome, so he left it there.

Taking the weights, Ben began repeatedly to pump them up and down. But these light weights were probably a joke for someone of Ben's build and he easily pressed them upward without concentration, which was a good thing because his concentration was focused on what was under my wife's shirt.

Suzy may actually have been unaware of Mark's hand which was now rubbing her ass, because her attention was now focused on Ben's obvious, stiff erection. She stared at it hungrily, and if Mark had not been there, I think she might have pounced on it. As it was, they all kept their positions as Ben banged out about 50 reps, and then it was Mark's turn. Ben and Mark switched positions, Ben self-consciously facing away from Suzy as he came around behind her.

But Ben did not grab her butt. No, he put his arms around her waist and pressed his straining boner right into her backside. Suzy giggled and said, "Now I know what they mean by hardbodies!" Mark was obviously hard too, just like Ben. For the first time Suzy's undivided attention appeared to be on Mark's hard-on, as if she hadn't noticed him before. Then she reached behind and rubbed Ben's erection.

When Mark finished he looked up at Suzy and said, "Your turn."

Then Ben added, "Wait. How will we know if it did any good? I think we need a "before and after" comparison."

Suzy interjected, "I can see where this is going. I'm worried that Matt will be along any second."

"You can't leave us like this. Just let us each have a little squeeze, then, OK?" Ben pleaded.

"Well, Ok, then. You each get one."

I had been enjoying watching this little escapade, but Suzy was right. I might come along at any time, and worse, someone else might come along planning to use the equipment. Best to stop it now before everyone got embarrassed. I crept quietly back down the hall to the entrance, spent some time trying to find the handle in the dark and opened and slammed the door as if I had just arrived. "Hey, Suzy!" I hollered. "You in here?"

As I came into the exercise room, everyone was packing up. "Oh, hi, guys," I said to Ben and Mark. "Hey, Suze," I said to a flushed Suzy at the other end of the room. "We're going to have to start getting ready for the boat."

Suzy and I had arranged a boat trip to the opposite shore of the lake, followed by a horseback ride up into Rocky Mountain National Park. We wouldn't be back until about nightfall. Mark and Ben were avid fly fishermen, and had their own plans. So the boys would just have to struggle along without us.

We had a wonderful day together, marred only by a certain distractedness on Suzy's part and nervous suspense on my part. We were leaving for Denver International Airport early tomorrow morning, so whatever was going to happen would have to take place tonight.

During the day, I had plenty of time to go over my thoughts and feelings. My response to Suzy's first episode with Ben had surprised me - I was much cooler about it than I expected to be. Yesterday, Suzy had made it clear to Ben what the limits were, and had done nothing to make me think that she loved me any less than she always had - if anything, she was more attentive and appreciative today than usual. Having Mark thrown into the mix was a bit of a curveball. Our marriage agreement allowed us to have occasional sexual experiences with other people on rare occasions, but we never considered multiple partners. On the other hand, Suzy had never had such an experience before in her life, and I think the prospect really excited her. Somehow, an experience with two young studs instead of one felt to my mind like a purely sexual experience and therefore more likely to be free from possible lasting emotional entanglements, which was the real threat. So in a sense, Mark and Ben together were less threatening to me than Ben alone.

That evening we never met up with Ben and Mark. We went back to the motel - I mean 'resort' - room and turned on the TV. We watched a sitcom together for a while; then Suzy disappeared into the bathroom. She reappeared a bit later in the gym clothes she had worn that morning, which she had washed in the sink and hung up in the shower to dry during the day. "I'm going to take a few laps on the treadmill," she said, with a trace of nervousness. "I think it will help me sleep."

"OK, honey," I replied. "I'm kind of beat myself, so I think I'll go ahead and turn in. Be sure to take your key with you." She kissed me good night, with an extra little bit of warmth, and told me she loved me. Then she left.

I gave her five minutes head start, and then followed her. I had anticipated this move and prepared by secretly picking up the key to the exercise room immediately after we got back from the boat ride. Since it was after nightfall I had no worries about being seen. I let myself into the laundry building quietly and crept down the hall. Without the sun outside, the only light came from the bright fluorescent lights of the exercise room. I was in complete blackness as I watched through the door.

Inside, Suzy and the boys sat facing each other on the benches. Suzy was in her gym clothes but the two men were dressed in long trousers and shirts more appropriate for the cold mountain air. They didn't appear to have come here with the intention of exercising - what a surprise.

The three were talking with each other about their respective days. There was a nervous tension in the air. They didn't seem to know quite how to get started, although from the places people were staring, they obviously had more on their minds than small talk.

Finally, Suzy piped up, "Well, if I'm going to exercise, I'm going to start by stretching." Facing away from the young men, she bent at the waist to touch her toes. Still bent double, she looked to the side and said, "Remind you of anything?"

Ben chuckled. "I liked it better yesterday. It was a better view"

"You're not going to get to see that again buster." Suzy paused a moment, and then added, "at least not right away..." Suzy stood back up, spread her legs a bit more than shoulder width, and then did a series of stretches to either side that were designed to stretch the abductor and adductor muscles. This caused her gorgeous little buns to clench up like soccer balls. The two engineers sat and watched. Suzy did several more exercises that showed off her body to good effect, and then said, "OK. I'm ready."

Mark glanced at Ben and then spoke. "It's kind of warm in here. I think we need to take our shirts off again." Suzy grinned. The two boys made a ritual of pulling their shirts off, showcasing their excellent physiques.

Suzy took a place in the middle of the bench and watched carefully. When they were done, she swallowed and said, "Shall we go back to the exercise we were doing this morning? Were you boys going to test my titties to see if your exercise makes them firmer?" As she had yesterday, she placed both hands on top of her head, thrust her chest forward in open invitation, and gently wiggled it.

They sat on either side of her and looked at her chest. Tentatively, gently, each took a breast in their hand and began to softly rub it. Suzy sighed and closed her eyes. Those boys must have been great engineers if the way they checked out Suzy's tits was any indication. They rubbed and kneaded them, and ran their fingers back and forth over her jutting nipples. Suzy's face became flushed. She looked nervously at what they were doing, then at the ceiling, then closed her eyes and groaned. The boys' hands went farther afield, rubbing her side, back, shoulders, ass and lap. Mark leaned forward and kissed her nipple through the t-shirt and nipped it gently with his lips. Meanwhile, Ben was kissing her neck. He had insinuated a hand under Suzy's shirt, and rubbed her breast and nipple skin on skin. It appeared that his other hand was busy on her butt, and it might even have been in her pants - I couldn't tell.

Suzy was enraptured, and didn't even have a comment when Mark lifted her shirt and said, "I think you'd be better off with your shirt off. It's really hot in here. Besides, we need to see if they start to look any different."

Suzy has stunning breasts, and the boys attacked them hungrily once they were out in the open. They each began to suck on a nipple while Suzy moaned and clenched and unclenched their hair in delight. Ben's free hand was insinuating itself between Suzy's legs, where he began to rub her gym shorts at the crotch.

At this, Suzy jumped up, and said, "You guys didn't come dressed right. I can't do my exercise without help. You need to get out of those trousers."

They started to unceremoniously take them off as if they were in a locker room, but Suzy stopped them. "No. Let me do it." Mark stood facing her, and she studiously began to work the belt, button and zipper. I admired how, sitting there, she was at her fuckable best, with her fully rounded athletic ass protruding, leading to a dramatic inward curve of her lower back, and then a stately rearward incline to her shoulders, seeming to consciously thrust her chest forward. Her breasts jutted at such an angle that the nipples actually pointed upward above the perfect, creamy white swell of her lower breast. And boy, were her nipples stiff. She grabbed the sides of Mark's pants and pulled them down, leaving the jockey briefs in place. They bulged, obscenely stretched by Mark's large, stiff member, and there was a moisture spot at the tip where he had already begun to leak in anticipation.

"My goodness!" Suzy cried, wide eyed. "That looks uncomfortable. Are you going to be able to do anything with it looking that way?"

"I can do a lot with it," Mark said, with a sneering tone in his voice that I didn't quite like. "If you don't like how it looks, I can show you how I hide it."

Suzy suddenly got serious. "Ben didn't tell you. OK. Here's the deal: you can't..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't fuck you. OK. I've got it. You might change your mind, though..." Ben shot Mark a glance that brought him up short. Mark went on. "Sorry. Yeah, I understand the rules, and that we're not going to get emotional and all. There are lots of things we can do though, right? Let's just have fun before you leave tomorrow."

The awkward moment wasn't exactly smoothed over by this, but Suzy changed the subject and it passed. The new subject was Ben and my woman turned now to work on his pants. Ben wore boxers, and one of the legs was held up strangely at ninety degrees by his stiff cock. "Good grief," she exclaimed, amused. "This just won't work at all." She sighed as if forced to a difficult decision. "I guess we'll just have to get rid of these things because they aren't doing anything useful like this."

She ran a hand up the back of each boxer leg, grabbed a handful of firm, manly butt meat in each hand, and nipped the waistband in her teeth. She pulled the shorts down part of the way with her teeth and then took over with her hands so that when Ben's meat sprang free it smacked her in the ear and sprang up under her hair. She turned her head to the side and grasped it with her lips and began rubbing her tongue underneath, massaging his urethra with it. But only for a moment.

She looked at Mark and said musically, "Let's do you. C'mere." She really could just let a bad moment pass - I've always loved that about her.

Mark came over and she made an attempt to get a hold of his waistband with her teeth, but the band was too tight so she had to do it with her hands. She made up for it by praising Mark's cock, rubbing it with her hands, and kissing the tip. Mark grinned at her in a stupid but friendly way.

"OK," she announced. Time for my exercises. Where was I? Oh yeah. Lying on my back being checked out by two gorgeous guys." She lay on the bench looking up at the two guys.

Ben started to add weights but then thought better of it. "Let's start you with just the bar. It's pretty heavy all by itself."

They actually got serious for a moment, and Suzy actually did some lifting. It was an Olympic-style bar, so it weighed 45 pounds by itself. That was enough of a challenge for a girl like my little Suzy. She banged out 6 reps and then placed the bar in the rack with the help of the two young men, who then stood on either side of her head, dicks sticking out. Suzy giggled, then said, "'Ever hear of the fox and the grapes? I'll bet those grapes aren't sour. Or the branches, either." She sat up and took turns licking their penises with her tongue and lapping at their balls, grinning. She also squeezed and rubbed their little round asses for her own enjoyment.

12