Potting Amy's Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,739 Followers

As if on cue, Louie let go of my tits and slid one hand between my legs, until he touched my clit.

BANG!

The Most intense orgasm of my life ripped through my body. I must have looked like I was having a fit. Everything from my toes to my hair – tingled.

In the middle of my climax, JJ filled me with my forth mouthful of salty love juice, at the exact same moment that I felt my cunt fill with Louies’ red-hot spunk.

My arms and legs gave way, as I collapsed between the two men. I tried to spit JJ’s cock out, with a mouthful of come, just so I could catch my breath. At the other end Louie pulled his cock out of my cunt so quickly, there was a loud POP, followed by a river of man juice!

As I lay, shattered on the table, the men cheered, laughed and congratulated each other, even toasting my gang-bang, with beer.

Dec stroked my hair, and kissed my fore- head, then whispered “I love you.”

Amy

Mag58
Mag58
2,739 Followers
12