Power

Story Info
You have plans of your own.
931 words
4.17
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the kitchen sink..looking out my window..alone..bored..wishing you where here with me ..I can feel you approaching me..wanting you to place your arms around me..loving me..kissing me..

You have plans of your own ..pinning me up against the next wall..I can feel your chest against my back..forcefully holding me against the wall..your hands moving down my sides...grabbing at my wrist..pulling them above my head and holding them there as your lips gently brush up against my neck and shoulders..making me moan..

Your breath feels so hot against my skin..and your hands are making sure my arms stay above my head..making me feel vulnerable..but desired...craved..wanted ..Your left hand takes both my wrists into it..holding them up while your right hand traces it's way down my body..making sure to turn my head when I try and look at you..

I can feel my wetness dripping onto my leg..my lungs expanding as my breathing gets heavier..my chest rising causing my nipples to rub up agaisnt the wall..I moan..wanting to taste you so bad...

I feel your hand sliding in between my legs..reaching for my wetness..teasing my lips ...fingertips at the edge of my craving pussy...My body thrust back..trying to feel the pressures of your fingers against me..but you resist..you are going to torture me..make me beg..and the very idea is exciting me even more..

Your fingers now wet with my honey find their way to my lips..letting me taste myself..mmmmm taste so good...makes me whimper..begging for more..

Ordering me to stay in this position..hands above my head..I feel your body move down my back..your tongue licking me gently..tasting every inch of my skin..stopping to nibble at my lower back before you kneel down and lap at me from behind..

I can feel your hands spreading my legs apart..your tongue dancing on my skin..making me squirm..but you keep reminding me not to move..the control you have over me is overwhelming..making me start to shake..making me weaken..as I cum for you...soaking your tongue and fingers..hands and fingernails leaving marks on the wall above my head..

I can feel you pulling away..and I want you so badly..my moans are getting to you as you grab my wrist once again..turning me around and placing them above my head as you kiss me..so deep..so hard and passionate..letting me taste my honey on your lips as I suck on your tongue...

You are enjoying this game with me..and I can tell it will last longer..as you take my wrist in one hand again..letting the other hand come up to my lips..making me suck on your fingers before you take them and circle my nipples..leaving a trace of saliva on them..making me want more..

Your teeth finding their way to them..biting them..nibbling..hard..yet sensual..oh baby I want to have you so badly...I have to place my hands on your head..strocking your cheeks and letting my moans get louder..trying to pull your head up to kiss you again...

I can feel myself shaking again..wanting to cum all over again..and wanting you to join me so badly..my body language must be telling you this because at that exact moment..you stare me in the eyes..desire so evident..and you place your mouth beside my ear..whispering how your going to fuck me when your ready..and until then I have to wait..enjoy..crave..

Oh how I want to have you inside of me...you are standing ..still staring at me..when I feel your fingers finding their way inside of me again...teasing..then plunging deep..hard..making me cum while you stare into my eyes...holding me still..making me scream out your name over and over again..begging for you mercy...

Your fingers moving until I am done..weak..hardly able to stand..and then you place your hands on my hips..lifting me up onto the counter top beside us..my ass on the cold counter..my pussy on the edge..my hands grabbing at your head so hard..wanting you so badly..

I want to have a taste of you..but I have figured out that tonight..your focus is completly on me..making me cum over and over again on your fingers..your tongue..making me crazy with lust..

My pussy dripping honey onto the countertop..it's so obvious I want more..need more..pushing your head down..wanting you to drink me up once again as I watch your head go down on me..watching your tongue disappear into my pussy..your fingers teasting my ass ...making me scream over and over again until you can't stand it anymore...

Your body moving up..your lips kissing mine...sticky sweet with honey..so good..Our fingers locked together for a moment as I beg you to make love to me..I want to feel you inside of me so badly baby..

Making me gasps for air when you finally enter me..such force...so deep and soooooooo good...banging up against the counter..my pussy pulling you in..my fingernails digging into your back...talking dirty..screaming at you to fuck me harder..deeper..wanting to feel you cum deep inside of me..with me...

Our bodies convulsing at the same time..staying locked in that position after we both cum..kissing ..holding..touching..making me want you again and again..as we finally break away..well aware that a shower is needed for the both of us..

Kissing you in the shower..thanking you..loving you some more ..kneeling before you and making you harden in my mouth this time..against my lips and tongue..making you at my mercy now as my tongue dances circles around your veins..my fingers teasing your balls as the water slides across our bodies..and taking you in as you cum once again..this time letting me have every drop..mmmmmm..love making love to you..

Chantal

thing but you and I..making you happy..satisfying you over and over again...

I want you t