Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control Pt. 03

Story Info
She celebrates her birthday in Vegas with grandfather.
11k words
4.31
119.1k
58
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,258 Followers

I would like to thank the hundreds of readers that campaigned for this series to continue. I hope you enjoy this 3rd installment. As always,you have my permission to cut and paste this story into your computer and change any name-age-sizes- height-weight-hair color- car model and make etc. or the length of the story to meet your specific tastes. Adjust the grammar to the Old Kings English if you like! And for all of you literary giants, feel free to add a comma or a period here or there too. P.S If you believe that you can write a better amended story, you have my permission to do so and post it under your pen name.

It all started a week ago, but it seems as if it happened a year ago. That's because I've been waiting anxiously, going out of my mind in anticipation for this weekend to finally arrive. Just as I stepped into my white high heel pumps, my cell phone rang. When I saw the number my braless nipples on my 36D tits started to throb, and the moistness in my pussy began to flow like a stream. I answered with a sexy tone in my voice,

"I'll be right out grandfather."

Yes the weekend was finally here. The weekend where my grandfather and I would be going to one of the casinos he co-owned in Las Vegas, to stay at his penthouse....fucking and pleasing each other....all weekend long!

This past week changed the lives of my father, mother and I in a way that could not have been written in the most scandalous and fictitious novel by the worlds most imaginative fiction writers.

It started last week on my 18th birthday. My wealthy 78 year old grandfather presented me with a $65,000 BMW, and flew my family and my boyfriend and I in one of his private jets to New York City, for a party in his honor. Yes, that's right a $65,000 car and private jets. This is the type of wealth and power that my grandfather has, and his lifestyle is what attracts only the sexiest of women and makes them eager to please, and anxious to fuck. These are the traits that absolutely drew me to my grandfather.

My name is Allison. First let me describe myself. I have long blond hair and stand 5'8''tall and weigh 105 pounds. By that description alone you would think that I was very skinny. In fact when you look at me from the sides when I raise my arms and you can easily make out my ribs. I have a very narrow waist which measures 21 inches and my hips measure 33 inches. My legs are very long and thin too, which also suggests a very skinny teen, but the majority of my weight is seen in my very large tits which measure a mouth-watering 36D! Yes from the back I do appear to be just another blond skinny teen, but when I turn to the side, my tits are pendulous. Although my tits are huge they don't sag, in fact they sit high on my chest and point up.

The other thing that accents my big swaying 36D tits are my huge nipples which are always causing traffic jams, and men to drool. My nipples are over an inch long and about an inch and a half wide and get even bigger when I'm turned on. They also sit high on the ends of my big tits and point straight up to the sky, which adds to their eye-catching size.18 years of age, 36D-21-33, 5'8", blond and 105 pounds! Skinny, with huge tits and big fat nipples! To put it quite bluntly and conceitedly, I am what is considered every mans teen age fantasy!

As I said, my grandfather is very wealthy, a billionaire many times over. His fortune was amassed by having a cut-throat, take no prisoners personality, and business reputation. In addition to his wealth and power, he is extremely handsome. Frank (my grandfathers name) is very distinguished looking with a full head of white hair and an amazing physique. He stands 5' 11" tall and has a slender build. At 78 years of age he looks more like a man in his early-fifties.

I always thought my grandfather was very distinguished and very very sexy. This was something that all young girls thought too. Ever since I have known my grandfather he was always in the company of a beautiful young girl. When I say young I mean that they were not much older than me. They were easily 30 to 40 and even 50 years younger than him. I had to admit that when I saw these young girls with him, I would secretly get jealous. It was those times that I didn't see him as my grandfather, but as a very sexy, distinguished older man, who exuded confidence, power, wealth and dominance. At times I even fantasized that it was me who would be on his arm in a sexy dress, attending a high society dinner or gala. I even had sinful thoughts of my grandfather and I in more intimate settings after those events.

To anyone seeing where we live and our rich and famous lifestyle they would think that my father made his money in banking or the finance market, or as a high powered lawyer or a famous surgeon, but the truth is that my father hadn't worked a day in his life. The only thing my father does, besides go to the health club or play golf is to chauffeur my grandfather on demand, or help entertain very wealthy clients of my grandfathers from around the world who he does business with.

Yes, it is my mothers father who is very, very rich, in fact he's mega-rich. As I said, my grandfather is a rich billionaire- many times over. Through the years I've learned from my mother and father that my grandfather had the reputation for being ruthless in business. He had the type of business code that would buy company then fire thousands of workers without an ounce of remorse. Even though he knew this caused families to loose their homes and life's savings! This power and greed is what has made my grandfather very- very wealthy and feared in the business world. His wealth includes homes and villas all over the world, yachts and a private jet and chauffer driven limousines.

When I walked out of the house, I had to smirk when I saw who the limo driver was. It was my very own father! This was my grandfathers way of totally emasculating him, and I was absolutely loving it. It just proved the type of power and dominance my grandfather had over everyone in his employ, including my very own father, who jumped when my grandfather demanded. Jumped, because my grandfather; in every sense of the word owned our family.

When I walked out of the house my fathers eyes were glued to me, as he turned the handle of the limo door and opened it. As I walked towards the limo I could see my reflection in the black tinted glass. I was getting real excited knowing my grandfather was watching me through the tinted glass. As I looked at my reflection I thought to myself,

"Wow I do look hot!

The clicking of my white high heel pumps drew my fathers attention to my long pale white legs, then up to my swaying, braless 36D tits and my inch long nipples that pierced through the fabric of the sheer white blouse indecently. My flat stomach was accented by the tight pair of ultra-short shorts I wore.

I could feel the effect my hot outfit had on my father and could actually make out an erection in his pants. I actually smirked and laughed slightly, which caused him to become embarrassed. As I walked to the limo, I didn't give my father a second thought, or even an acknowledgement. All I knew is that I couldn't wait to be sitting next to my sexy grandfather. My father was smart enough to know not to make small talk with me because a man as powerful as my grandfather could easily make his measly life miserable. This was something I observed through the years about my grandfather. It was this kind of power that commanded loyalty from his employees. It was the kind of ruthless power he processed. This complete disregard for anyone, including my father being our personal chauffer to Vegas, while we sat in the back kissing and playing with each other was turning me on like crazy.

When I got into the limo my grandfathers eyes were riveted to my body. It was exactly what I had hoped for. When I slid into the plush leather seat I crossed my long thin legs and let him take in every sinful inch of me. I could feel his eyes travel slowly form my white high heel pumps to my braless 36D tits, with my big brown nipples piercing through the transparent material. I then noticed how amazingly fit grandfather was as he was dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants. His slender physique gave him an even more distinguished look.

As his eyes roamed almost greedily over every inch of my body, he said in a dark confident tone,

"Very sexy baby...Very sexy."

I looked at him in a very mischievous way and said,

"I've been going out of my mind all week, waiting to finally be alone with you baby. I wanted you to see me in something naughty first Frank."


My grandfather then leaned into me and said in a commanding manner,

"Oh yes Allison, this has been a very restless week for me also. At every business meeting I was haunted by the many images of your sexy body through the years, and the annoying impatience of waiting to finally be alone with my sexy granddaughter, in my limo, then in my bed at my penthouse, celebrating your 18th birthday."

The ride to Las Vegas was about four hours. This gave my grandfather and I the perfect opportunity to get acquainted. At that point his tongue came out of his mouth like a snake and I instantly opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out to meet his. For nearly 10 minutes the tips of our tongues flicked wildly across each others which caused me to moan excitedly. I have never kissed any of my other boyfriends this way. It was so devilish and naughty. Here I was, just turned 18, dressed sinfully, and now wantonly kissing my 78 year old grandfather, who was impeccably dressed in an expensive business suit

After our naughty kiss he opened a bottle of champaign and made a toast, as he took in the sight of my long legs then to my hard brown nipples that shot off the tips of my 36D chest, saying slyly,

"To my very sexy 18 year old granddaughter, who deserves the absolute best in life."

It was then that I noticed the enormous bulge and length of his cock as it ran along the inseam of his left leg. I nearly died from the shock of seeing this giant bulge run a few inches from his knee!

He then noticed me staring in shock and said almost arrogantly, "You like that big cock....don't you baby. I'm quite sure it's bigger then that pathetic boyfriend you have, or even your spineless father?"

At that moment I knew I had to play with it. After seeing my grandfathers giant cock fucking the two teenage girls after his party, for over four hours straight, and his amazing stamina to fuck and cum endlessly, I needed to play with it myself. I looked up at him deviously then put down my champaign glass and began running the tips of my fingers ever so slowly over the massive girth of his monster cock. I could feel the pulsing through his pants, then looked up at him and said in a mischievous voice,

"Oh baby, not only do I deserve the best, but I also deserve the biggest too...Oh god... its so fucking huge baby... soooo fucking huge...I've never felt a cock this big. The only thing I could think about all week is this giant cock of yours, and finally being able to get the chance to fuck it myself....Oh grandfather, the thought of your huge cock's been driving me crazy all week baby!"

As I teasingly ran my fingers up and down his seemingly endless shaft, mesmerized by the enormity of it I moaned in a deep lust filled voice,

"Oh baby, you're at least 10 times bigger then my pathetic boyfriend and my father or any other guy I've ever fucked."

As I continued to stroke his massive shaft through his pants I released my tongue and we went back to kissing wildly for about 15 minutes. As I teasingly ran my palm, then the tips of my long fingers against the bulging sides of my grandfathers huge cock I began to think,

'Oh fuck. Even though I watched him fucking and knew this cock was enormous, I never imagined it was actually this big—God, his cock is longer than my arm!'

I thought about the pounding his giant cock gave the two teens my age last week and I began to wonder what this monster cock was going to feel like in my mouth what the effects of it would do to my tight 18 year old pussy?

All I knew is that I couldn't wait to blow it. All I knew is that I had to make love to it. After running my hands over his enormous cock we began heatedly kissing each other and running our hands up and down each others bodies. My grandfather then had me lye back and began excitedly kissing all over my 36D tits through the see through material of my white blouse. He was moaning loudly and saying how much he's wanted to play with my big sexy tits and how much he loved my huge nipples He would lick and kiss them heatedly through the sheer material and then our hot tongues would meet in an untamed nasty tongue kiss.

While toying with my aching nipples he said in a stern voice,

"Ummm, I love your sexy big tits and huge nipples baby. Such big tits for a tiny frame. Wonderful baby. Simply wonderful."


As he said this he bagan pinching them and twisting them forcefully through his thumb and index finger. He was twisting my swollen nipples so hard that it caused me to press down on my high heels and raise my ass off the seat. My grandfather knew this assault on my nipples was driving me wild, and to the point where I was going to cum. As I was getting close to cumming I said headidily,

"Oh fuck, your gonna make me cum baby...That's gonna make me pop."

He continued to pinch and twist my nipples like this until he drove me over the edge,

"Oh fuck." I screamed as I came just from the way my grandfather pinched, pulled and twisted my overly sensitive nipples.

After I came my grandfather went back to busily sucking all over my tits, his hands were running up and down my long-slender legs, sending sparks way up into my pussy. For the next half hour he went from kissing me to sucking my tits and playing with my long legs. When he sat back we sipped our champaign, as I reveled in the sensations that were still shooting through my body from the way my 78 year old grandfather was using me.

As I crossed my long legs my grandfathers eyes were openly roaming from my high heel pumps to the tips of my extended and engorged nipples. As he groaned almost irritatingly at me, I looked in terror at the giant bulge that went all the way down the inseam of his left leg to the top of his knee! I knew my grandfather loved the sight of my long skinny legs and high heels as he boldly said said,

"Oh yes baby you have a very sexy pair of legs. So shapely. I love the way high heels look on your naughty young legs baby."

At that point he grabbed onto the top of my shorts and said in a demanding almost fearsome tone,

"Let's get these off so that I could see and taste my 18 year old granddaughters sexy ass and pussy that I've been waiting to get at all these years!"

A my grandfather roughly grabbed onto my shorts and started pulling them off, he said in a demanding tone,

"Lift your sexy ass up baby."

This caused me to groan,

"Oh yes baby. Take um off," I said in a hot voice, as I eagerly complied with his demand.

I was so turned by the authoritative way my grandfather took control of me. This was how he conducted himself in business, and in the way he fucked every young teen. The way he was treating and controlling me was exactly the same way he acted when I watched him fucking those two teens last week. This was something that every young teenage girl knew before they fucked him; that he was extremely aggressive and dominant when he fucked. And now I was experiencing the same aggressive treatment from my grandfather. He wasn't going to romance me; he was going to use my body for each and every one of his wildest pleasures! All the stories I've heard about him being ruthless and insensitive and unforgiving from my mother and father and having watched the way he fucked those two teens were now going to be my reality!

My grandfather aggressively pulled down my shorts and I lifted my legs as he slid them over my white pumps. As he took in the sight of my pussy for the first time, he uttered in a deep voice,

"Very sexy pussy Allison. Your grandfathers going to thoroughly enjoy fucking your sexy fuck-hole."

Just the way he referred to my pussy caused me run my fingers over my pussy in a teasing way and say,

"Oh Frank, I can't wait to have this fuck-hole wrapped stuffed full of that great big cock."

My grandfather then took me by surprise and said in a firm tone,

"Fucking turn over baby. I want to get at that sexy ass and pussy at the same time."

He then put his hand around my slim waist and in one firm motion spun me around. In this position I was on my knees with my ass was arched up, as I looked out the rear window. He then got between my long legs and without any preparation began inserting a finger into my burning pussy, while he spit on my asshole. As he fingered my pussy he began eating my asshole and sending the tip of his tongue deep inside it. My pussy was already on fire from all the hot play that led up to this point, but my ass never experienced anything like this. He then took the finger out of my pussy and spread my skinny ass cheeks with his hands, which caused my asshole to spread wide apart. He then spit on it again and then inserted his finger into it.

The sensation of my grandfathers finger probing and then aggressively fucking deep into my ass sent a shockwave through my body and caused me to spasm into a wild tremor. As my ass was cumming I looked back in disbelief and hotly said,

"Oh fuck baby. You're making my ass cum!"

My grandfather then insirted two fingers into my smoking pussy, and a second into my turned on ass. He then began feverously fucking his long fingers into my pussy and ass for over 20 minutes, which caused me to nearly pass out from cumming over and over again.

As he fingered me with both hands, he would drive me wild and bring me right to the edge by saying in an almost evil tone,

"I've wanted to finger-fuck your sexy pussy and ass for the longest time Allison. I wanted to feel the insides of this pussy with my fingers before I forced my great big cock up there."

I was going wild, cumming like a faucet from my grandfathers non-stop finger fucking and his hot talk. After what seemed like 10 orgasms shot through my ass and pussy, my grandfather pulled his fingers out of me and told me to turn back around. After I turned around I crossed my legs and he instructed me to taste his fingers. He held his fingers to my mouth and said blatantly,

"Now suck your sexy pussy and ass off my fingers Allison. Taste how good that naughty fuck-hole and ass are. Go ahead and tease yourself baby."

As I licked his fingers clean, I was moaning in a throaty voice saying,

"Ummm,yes baby."

After licking his fingers we sipped our champaign and kissed again. I then had a desperate need to see his giant cock. I began by kneeling on my pumps in the limo while I seductively ran my finger nails up and down his huge shaft. As I did this I smiled slyly showing him my girlish braces and moaned in a little girlish voice,

"Ohhhh god,its soooo big grandfather. Sooo fucking big!"

I then began kissing his monstrous shaft through his pants which caused him to groan,

"Ummmmm yesssssss baby.Get acquainted with your grandfathers 13 inch cock"

I then began going wild kissing and licking his huge hard-on through his pants as I was panting from the anticipation of seeing the monstrous size of it up-close for the first time. Although something inside told me that a girl would never get used to seeing a cock this big no matter how many times it was uncoiled from the confines of pants.

My hands began rubbing my grandfathers huge cock through his pants.

"Oh fuck!" I said out loud, disbelieving the enormous bulge I was wildly rubbing.

shoguy
shoguy
2,258 Followers