Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Coming to terms with the sexual potential of his power.
2.5k words
4.33
215.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~#~#~#~ Hi, this I my first time writing an erotic story, so your feedback would be great! High votes would be nice as well :)

I left the story open ended, so if the feedback of the story was good, I could go on to write a second chapter. ~#~#~#~

I look around me and I see children, adults, blacks, whites and thousands of other types of people. They may all look different, but deep down they are all the same. But I'm different.

When I was born, doctors noticed that my brain activity was different from other peoples. I spent the first four years of my life in a specialist brain hospital, being observed for any abnormal activity. I was treated like a lab rat.

In the end they found nothing special, I was chucked into an orphanage, never having known my parents. I had strange brain activity, yes, but there seemed to be no affect on me as a person.

That's what they thought.

10 years later, I was 14 and still in the same orphanage. But something happened one day in the summer, which seemed very strange to me. I was about a year or so into puberty, and bored as hell with my life. No one listened to me because I was insignificant to them. That was going to changed.

I was the little kid, who everyone picked on, and one day I was being layed into by a boy called Greg Turner. He hit me a few times, and I was backed into a corner, I could hear my head thumping and pain was going throughout my whole body. All I could do was shout, "STOP." Greg just stood their, his fist in mid-air. Everyone else looked on, wondering what was going on. "GO AWAY." I shouted, and he did. It was almost as if he was obeying my command.

That day I didn't know what was happening, but now I know, that was the first time my mind control gift started. Five years on and I have perfected my gift, for everything and anything. The first few years I couldn't do much except make someone do a few little tasks before pain shook though my whole head. Now I can control anyone.

My name is Dave, and I'm a horny 19 year old. Now I know about sex, I realise I have been horny since the day I became 14, and my sex drive has grown more and more each year. The first time I used my gift for sex was when I was 18, want to know about it? Yeah I knew you would.

I'd turned 18 and had been perfected my skills for about four years. I had tried my skill on everyone at my orphanage, but never did anything sexual; I hardly had a clue as to what sex was. They never let us out much, and we had tutors every day, even on weekends. But I had turned 18, and was now aloud to leave.

I wasn't sure if my skill would work perfect with everyone, so the first thing I did when I left the place was walk up to random people, making them do things like hop on one leg and bark like a dog. It worked. I had people doing crazy things all over the place. For the first time in my life I was having fun.

That's when I saw it, a strip club. I didn't have much of a clue about it, but the images of scantily clad women on the walls outside gave me a tingling feeling in my boxers. I had to go in!

I walked though the doors to be stopped by a man asking for I.D, but I moved him on straight away making him think he needed to shit really badly. This was going to be fun. I looked around to see flashing lights and topless women dancing on tables, while old men sat around them. I'd never seen anything like it.

I took a seat at an empty table that a blonde girl was dancing at. She had long beautiful legs, and the most gorgeous arse I had ever seen. She smiled at me as I sat, and she moved my way. Her thong and tiny bra, left little to my imagination, but I didn't have much imagination when it came to this stuff.

"Want me to take this off?" she said pulling at her bra.

"Y…y..yes please", I stuttered, not knowing what I should really say.

"Please won't get this off honey, show me the money", she kneeled in front of me, waiting for me to give her some money. But I didn't have any. This was the moment my mind first clicked, to the sexual potential my powers had.

"You don't need money, you were going to take your bra off anyway, and that thong," I whispered to her.

"Yes I was"

She brought her tightly held breasts in front of me, and reached behind her unclasping the bra. Bringing the bra down, her breast came out of it, in full view for me.

I'd never seen a pair of naked breasts before, and at the sight of them I felt my cock harden. They were perfect. Her breasts were smooth and the nipples were small but stood out like bullets.

I reached a hand up, but she pulled back, "No touching"

"You want me to touch you, I'm special to you"

Her face went calm, and she moved forward again. I reached up and grasped her breast. It was warm and soft, and I didn't want to let go. But people were staring and some bouncers started to run towards the table I was at. It seemed touching really wasn't allowed. Reluctantly I let go of her soft breast and ran for the door. I didn't want too much trouble, as I had only just set out of my new fresh life.

I wanted to know more, more about sex. I ran to a video store and walked straight to the section called 'Porno'.

Picking up as many videos as I could I went to the door, and an alarm went off. The shopkeeper came to stop me.

"These are my tapes, you don't need to worry", I said.

"Oh ok, sorry son, the alarm system must be playing up again, thanks for stopping by."

The feeling of power surged through me, I never knew how much my powers could do for me, but I now knew they would come in very handy.

By the end of that day I had a penthouse apartment in one of the most expensive apartment blocks in the area, and I hadn't paid a thing. Life here was going to be good.

I watched all the tapes about 5 times each, and picked up a lot of things. One of them being masturbation. Wow, I didn't know what I had been missing!

The next day I set out on a mission. A mission to loose my virginity.

I was walking around town, looking for women, lots of them. The first target I found working in a clothes shop. I was picking up some clothes for my new wardrobe and went to walk out the shop when a beautiful Asian girl stopped me. She was slightly shorter than me with long curled brown hair. She had a tight pair of leather trousers, which showed her perfect arse off to the world, and a tight pink top that showed off her smallish breasts off well. I wanted her.

"Excuse me sir, have you paid for those items?" she said as she stopped me from leaving.

"Yes you served me remember."

"Oh yes, of course I did, I'm sorry sir, I don't know what's wrong with me today."

"Its ok, you should probably have a night out, come to this address at 8:00pm sharp, and call me master not sir." I said handing her a piece of paper with my address on it.

"Yes, I need a night out, I'll be there master."

"What's your name?"

"Jessica"

"Good Jessica, I'll see you tonight."

This was easy.

The next two girls almost found me. I was walking around the town still on the prowl. When these two twins bumped into me, making me drop all the things I had.

"Oh my god! We're so sorry!" they both said together.

I looked up, ready to make them jump in the road or something like that. But as I looked up my rage disappeared.

They were both wearing short frilly skirts, and had the smoothest legs I had ever seen. They must have been identical twins, because as I looked up further I saw that both had smooth tanned stomachs, and they both had very large breasts. Finally getting up to my feet, I looked at their faces. They were about the same age as me, maybe a year or so older, and looked like models.

"We are so sorry" they cried.

"Its ok, tell me your names."

They obeyed. The girl on the left was called Sarah, and her twin sister was called Holly.

"Pick up my stuff and follow me."

They scrabbled all my stuff together, and followed me to my flat.

When we got there it was almost 7pm. I had 1 hour before Jessica would get there. So I decided to have some fun with Sarah and Holly first.

On some of the videos I had watched, there were some scenes where girls had sex with other girls. I decided I wanted to see this up front and personal.

"Sit on the bed, and stay still in till I command you to do so." They did.

"Have you ever done anything sexual with each other?" I asked.

"Eww, no that's incest!" I didn't know what this was, but I knew I had a lot to learn.

"Sarah, take your sisters clothed off."

Sarah stood up and walked to Holly. She pulled at her top lifting it over her head, letting he bra clad breast bounce down as her top came off. Next she got Holly to stand and worked the dress down her legs. When the dress was off she took off Holly's shoes and then stopped.

"All of them." I commanded.

Reaching behind her sister Sarah unclipped Holly's bra and her breasts sprung out of it. They were much bigger than the stripper's breasts and I was mesmerised. Only when Sarah sat down did I realise that she had taken her sisters underwear off as well. I looked between Holly's legs to see her pussy. It was different to some of the ones I had seen; there was no hair at all. I could see it gleaming, as juices where already pouring out of her. She was excited.

"Did you like that Holly? Did you like Sarah stripping you, like I commanded?"

"Yes" she said.

"Yes, MASTER"

"Yes master.

"Good", I had them both under my control. Now the fun could begin.

I got Holly to strip Sarah and she was just as excited. Her shaved pussy (like her sisters) was leaking her juices all over her panties.

I got them to lie on the bed, as I took a seat, giving me the best view of them.

"Kiss each other."

They moved together and went crazy snogging each other. I guessed they probably wouldn't need my commanding to have sex, but they wouldn't have done it in front of me.

"Kiss her from head to toe Sarah."

Sarah kissed her way down her sisters body, stopping at her breast to suck and nibble at her nipples, produces a long moan from Holly's mouth.

As she got to Holly's pussy I stopped her.

"Now, put two fingers in your sisters hot pussy, then take them out and taste them."

She went straight ahead and plunged two of her fingers straight into Holly's vagina.

"Ah yeahhhh…" moaned Holly.

Sarah then went on to take her fingers and lap away at the juices on them.

"Do you like the taste of you sisters pussy?"

"Mmmmm….", was the only answer I got from her.

"If you like it so much then eat it."

The girls were putting on quite a show for me. I unzipped my trousers as I watched Sarah eat her own sister's pussy. I pulled my, by then, rock hard cock out, then slowly began to masturbate, looking onto this great scene. This was better than videos.

"Tell your sister what you want Holly, scream what you want"

"Ohhhh Sarah! Lick my pussy! Ahhhhhhhh yesss, ohh yeah. Finger fuck me! Do it, more! More! I want your whole fucking hand in my pussy, fuucccckkkkkk meeeeeeee!!!!"

That was the first time I saw a woman cum, up close and personnel. It was great. I looked up and down Holly's panting body; her breast heaved up and down as she breathed. Her sister sat between her legs, still licking away as a drenched pussy. I wanted to fuck them both right then, but I couldn't start the real party till Jessica got there. So I decided to get the girls to give me my first blowjob, and what a blowjob it was!

"Both of you come over to me", I commanded.

They obediently crawled over to the chair where I sat, both kneeling in front of me.

"Now both of you give me a blowjob."

Both their heads shot forward. Sarah started at my balls, licking and sucking them, while Holly, took the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue twirled over it, like it was a lollypop to her.

With a girl sucking on my balls, and another sucking my cock, I nearly blew my load right then and there. I was new to the whole sex thing, and the blowjob was unbelievable!

I managed to hold back from cumming, as the girls both brought a hand up to my cock and started working it up and down. My mind was exploding, and not because I was having trouble controlling there minds! The slurping noises where driving me insane, and I knew I wouldn't last very long.

When Holly took my cock right down deep into her throat it was just too much!

"I'm cumminnnggg!!!!" I moaned.

Holly pulled my cock out of her mouth, and both of them opened their mouths, ready to catch my cum. I shot spurt after spurt of it, all of which the girls got in their mouth, on their face and on there tits.

"Swallow it all", I told them.

"Yes master", they said together.

I sat back in the chair watching as they licked each other and my cock clean, swallowing up every last little bit of my cum.

Looking to the bedroom door, I saw it was slightly open. Though the gap in the door, I could see a pair of eyes looking onto the scene. It was exactly 8pm. The night was just getting starting.