Power Corrupts

Story Info
She had control, until she didn't.
3.8k words
3.34
87.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

I wrote a story about a year or so ago entitled AMY. It might help you understand one of the characters better if you read it first.

************

What is it about him? Why do I get wet when he comes in my office to deliver my mail? He isn't a stud, not even six feet tall. Average looks, average build, just some summer intern who is trying to make points. He's probably hoping to get a job here when he graduates from college next May.

He's so eager, does anything I ask of him and he does it well. Nice kid, twenty one years old, lives at home with his mother. She made an impression on me when I met her at the company picnic in August. She's my age, but much bigger than I and has this regal air about her. We were introduced but we didn't have much of a conversation. He spent the whole day by her side making sure she was never left alone and that she had everything she wanted.

My two daughters and my husband never took care of me like that. It's more that I have to look after them. I have to shop after work or on the weekends to make sure there is food in the house. I used to have to do all the cooking too, but now that the girls are old enough, I insisted that they can do the simple dinners. Sam, he never lifted a finger around the house, not until I braced him last month and now he does some of the yard work.

It feels good to get a little bit of respect and control at home. It feels even better in the office since I became a partner. Now when I say to someone, "I'd like you to do..." what ever, they jump. No more answers like, "I'm busy now," or "I'll get to it as soon as I can." Being a partner in the law firm has its privileges.

This kid, Evan is his name, is kind of klutzie. He always seems to be stumbling when he comes in here, always tripping over his own feet. He is kind of cute though, a little skinny but still nicely built. He wouldn't be so clumsy if he would watch what he was doing instead of always trying to get a look at my tits.

Even now, as he pulls my mail out of the cart, he glances up at me after he puts every piece, one at a time, onto my desk. Every time he puts an envelope down his eyes come up to my chest. At this rate, we'll never get out of here by five. Five o'clock, hmmmm, yes when every one is gone. I wonder,,,,,,,,,can I do this,,,,,,,,,he is so tempting.

"Evan." His eyes come up again to meet mine for a moment and then back south again to below my chin.

"Yes, Mrs. Hackett,"

"At the rate you're delivering my mail you'll be here until dinner time. Leave the rest for later and come back at five. You're disturbing me now and I can't get my work done. I should be gone by then and you can go home after you finish what you are doing now."

"Yes Mrs. Hackett."

He is so polite, so differential, so respectful, So.......submissive? What am I thinking? I wouldn't dare! Or would I? It could be so much fun. I wonder.........nah! That would be so evil!

At a quarter to five I went into my private wash room, where I took off my jacket and blouse. I lifted my boobs out of the cups of my bra and let them rest on top. It pushed them way up. The blouse went into my purse and the jacket back on me. With one button fastened on the jacket. Half of each tit was exposed. I looked like I was ready to explode.

I was sitting at my desk at five after five with the telephone to my ear and when I heard the knock, I pressed send. The phone dialed my preset home number and by the second knock I was talking to my eighteen year old daughter.

"Just a minute Krissy," I said to her, "Come in," I said to the door and then I continued, "Sorry Krissy, last minute screw up. You and Kimmie will have to make dinner tonight. Yeah, I know, but it doesn't happen very often. Make some hamburgers and a salad. No I don't know when I will get home. There's a contract I have to review and I'm not sure what files I will need. I have to do this here in the office. Take care of your father and don't burn his burger, he likes them medium rare. Bye, see you later."

I looked up from my desk and saw Evan staring at me. Well not at me, at my chest or more accurately, at my up lifted tits. He seemed to be in a daze, not sorting mail at all.

"Evan!" he didn't move. "Evan!" he came out of his daze.

"Yes, Mrs. Hackett."

"Are you going to deliver the mail or are you just going to just stand there."

"What?" he was moving like he was in a under water. "Oh, sorry Mrs. Hackett," and he started fumbling.

Meanwhile I got up from behind my desk, and turning towards the file cabinet behind my chair, I said to my self out loud, "Now where did I put that Jamison file."

I bent from the waist to look in the bottom drawer, my feet were about eighteen inches apart and it felt like the seams of my business skirt were ready to pop. It must have delineated every muscle in my thighs and ass. I heard a soft groan behind me as I held the position and hunted through the files. I'm sure the back of my skirt rose past the top of my stockings. He had to have seen the garter clips and maybe more than a little skin.

I pulled a random file from the drawer and I placed it on the desk as I sat down. Evan, standing in front of my desk, had a perfect view of my up thrust breasts so I leaned forward to give him an even better view. He also had a tent in the front of his pants.

I didn't know why I am doing this but I was getting a big kick out of playing him. It gave me a sense of power and I felt I could do anything I wanted with him. He was so humiliated, he was actually blushing. He looked so cute and vulnerable, I wanted to eat him up.

"Evan, you're embarrassing me with your behavior. Look at yourself. Have you no self control."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Hackett, it's just that you're........" He couldn't finish the sentence.

"Get out! Go! Come back tomorrow at five and make sure you won't embarrass yourself like this."

I burst out laughing when he closed the door behind him. God what power trip that was. I had that little twit wrapped around my finger. I wonder what I will do to him tomorrow. No, I wouldn't dare to do that. Would I?

The next day at five I heard his knock and I responded to it with the command, "Come in."

His head peeked around the door and I asked, "Are you going to be an embarrassment?"

"No Mrs. Hackett, I believe I have it under control."

"Then come in and bring my mail, I want to go over it before I go home."

Whatever he had done to control his erection worked to a degree. There was no tent but there was a noticeable bulge. It looked enormous. I had to see what was going on in there.

I had prepared my bosom the same way as I had the day before and as I leaned back in my high backed executive chair, I opened the button on my straining jacket. Everything popped out.

"Evan let out a huge groan, "Ohhh, God,"

"That's not self control, is it Evan?"

"No, Mrs. Hackett."

"What are you wearing?"

"A a a a, jock strop." His humiliation was written all over his face. "I think it's too small."

What a trip I was on, he was so vulnerable. I couldn't resist taking this further. "Come over here Evan, stand in front of me."

He tried, he really did. He stood in front of me and tried to look away but his eyes were glued to my tits. I swear I think the huge bulge in his pants got even bigger than yesterday. And so was my hubris. I reached out and touched it.

"Please Mrs. Hackett, my testicles........"

"What about them Evan?"

"They hurt, because of yesterday."

"Your balls hurt? You've got blue balls? I want to see them, I want to see if they're really blue. Take down your pants."

As he began to comply I commenced giving him my instructions. "I understand you will be offered a full time job here after you graduate. That must be important to you and your mother in this lousy job market. If I hear any rumor or even a murmur about what's going to happen between us, that offer will never happen."

Just as I completed my threat he stepped out of his jockies and stood up wearing only the jock strop and shirt. OH.........MY.........GOD. He was HUGE.

His balls and tumescent cock not only filled the elastic cup that was struggling to contain him, his cup runneth over. His balls were bulging out the narrow bottom and the tip was peeking over the waist band. He was not only long, he was thick too. The sides of the elastic cup couldn't even touch his flat belly.

I had to, I just had to touch it. I hooked a finger in his elastic waist band and pulled him closer to stand between my wide opened thighs. I pulled down the jock and there it was, bobbing in front of me. It was magnificent, neither of my hands could encompass it. Nor could the two of them together conceal its length. I caressed it.

"Mrs., Hackett, please don't do that. You're going to make me...........ooooooooh!"

I knew what was going happen and I was prepared for it. Thank God my waste basket had a plastic liner. He shot straight up in the air and I caught his cum as it began it's descend. It was like thick, gooey rain. I had to resist catching it in my mouth. I couldn't risk getting any on my clothes.

"There," I said as I giggled, "that ought to relieve the pressure on your balls."

I was as giddy as a school girl. I was nearly twice his age and my daughters were only a few years younger than him and yet somehow he had attracted me. And now, that I had seen his equipment, I wanted to sample it!

"Evan, I said, "I think you need some further instruction about an expansion of your duties around here. You are going to have to put in some overtime. Be here by nine Saturday morning."

"But the office is closed on Saturday. No one will be here."

"Exactly, just you and I, and you will be able to go home as soon as you learn how to perform your new duties. So don't be late."

He wasn't late, he was waiting for me when I pulled up at exactly nine am. He looked so nervous, as if he was ready to jump out of his skin. But I didn't want him out of his skin, just out his clothes. So that was my first order to him after I closed and locked the door.

"But Mrs. Hackett............"

"But nothing Evan, let's get things straight from the start. You're here to for one reason and for one reason only, which is to give me pleasure. You're going to be my boy toy, my own personal human dildo. We're going to spend the morning with me, teaching you, exactly what I want you to do get me off. You're going to obey my every direction with out question. Am I being perfectly clear?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hackett, perfectly clear."

"Do you have any problem with obeying my directives without question?"

"No," Mrs. Hackett. "No problem at all. It's something I wanted from the moment I met you. I dreamed that this could happen."

He dreamed that his could happen? It was something he wanted from the first time he met me? What a power trip! He was my own personal subbie. My pussy flooded, my panties were soaked. I had to get out of them. With my promotion I got an executive office with its own washroom attached. I went there to remove them and clean off the juices that were leaking down my thighs.

When I came out he was standing, still nude and penis erect, exactly where I left him, I was naked and licking my lips. We spent the next two and a half hours with me teaching him how I wanted him to please me. He was apt pupil. I must have cum at least a dozen times, I lost track because some of them just ran into the next one.

I even sucked him off once, something I have never done for Sam. Then we finished off with him fucking me missionary with my legs folded back over his shoulders. I didn't know that I could fold in half like that.

By lunch time I had had it. I was physically and emotionally exhausted and covered with his and my juices. I went into my washroom to clean myself off, telling him to go home. To be gone before I came out. I would see him Monday. He obeyed like the nice little submissive he was.

Needless to say, Sam got rebuffed when he came on to me for his usual weekend play time, I just couldn't hack it. He didn't know it, but in the comparison of his almost fifty year old body and his average cock size to Evan's, he was a poor second place finisher. And there was no way he could have matched that two and a half hour marathon.

Neither of them got any sex from me during the following week. Sam, because he was in little bit of a snit after being rebuffed, and Evan because I had to exercise all the self control I had, not to approach him during business hours. I was also afraid to keep him for an after office hours dalliance because I wasn't sure I could control myself enough to get home at a decent hour. Friday afternoon I told Evan he had to work Saturday morning again.

When I parked my car at nine o'clock Evan wasn't there, but his mother was. We had been introduced, but to remind me, she identified herself as Janet Abbott, Evan's mother. I was just a little bit frantic when I asked, "Nothing is wrong with Evan, is there? Is he hurt?"

"No, no, he's fine. It's just that he has shown me something that you should know about."

"Oh, you gave me a fright for a moment. Come in and you can tell me in my office. No need to stand out here while we wait for him."

She followed me inside and I could not help but notice that she was much taller than I was. I had only seen her seated last August. A very imposing woman and quite voluptuous. As soon as we settled down she drew an object out of her oversized purse. "Do you know what this is?" she asked.

"It looks like one of those old time slates that they used in schools a hundred years ago."

"Yes, well maybe it does, but this is a very modern one. It's Evans iPad. It's quite remarkable. It does all sorts of things, it even takes pictures and videos. You see, everyday at dinner, Evan tells me everything he did that day. Even about his infatuation with you.. He had already told me of your previous dallying with him so I told Evan to bring the iPad with him last Saturday. He set it up....yes over there.....leaning against that lamp I suppose. It recorded everything that happened at your desk and on that sofa."

"Videos?" I squeaked.

"Yes dear, over two hours worth of your giving him instruction in pleasuring you. I must say, you have remarkable talent for folding yourself into some remarkable positions."

"Folding?" I inquired.

"Yes dear, folding. Near the end, it looked to me as if you had your knees alongside your ears. However did you manage that? I was quite impressed. Tell me, was he in your pussy or on your ass?"

"Oh God," I moaned.

"Would you like to see yourself in living color? Perhaps your husband would or maybe your partners?"

"Noooooo," I moaned.

"You took advantage of my son, you picked up on his submissive nature, and you took advantage of his youth and his feelings for you."

Her voice took on the ring of steel. A chill ran up my spine, what had I gotten myself into.

"You thought you could make him your boy toy, your own private plaything. You never ever gave a thought as to how he got this way. You just thought that you could appropriate him and no one would be the wiser."

No Janet, I........."

"Mrs. Abbott," she said, startling me when she interrupted.

"Please Jan........" I tried to speak again.

"MRS. ABBOTT!" she thundered, scaring me half to death. "You will always address me as Mrs. Abbott in every sentence when you speak to me."

"Mrs. Abbott, I never had any intention........."

"Who do you think made him so submissive? I DID! Just like I did to his poor excuse of a father. Of course, I never used Evan sexually like you did. After all he is my son, but he has taken his father's place in every other way and takes good care of me.

"But Mrs. Abbott,,,,,,,,,," I tried to get a word in edgewise with no success, as she took a breath.

"His father.......what a waste of manhood. His pecker was half the size of Evan's. He was useless in bed. Of course it didn't make any difference after I met Amy."

"Amy?" I asked.

"You're lucky this is your first offense, I'll overlook it this time but next time you'll get spanked?"

"Spanked?" and then I hastily added, "Mrs. Abbott." I was thoroughly intimidated.

Yes dear, spanked. It turned Amy into being my lover. She made me realize that I preferred women to men in my bed. Howard's ego couldn't handle his submission and my ignoring him sexually and he left after two years. But Amy I had for over ten years, until she moved away.

"But Mrs. Abbott, why are you telling me all this?" I finally finished a sentence.

"Because dear, you remind me of her. You're petite and you even look like her. You're going to take her place."

"Take her place, Mrs. Abbott?"

"Yes of course. That is unless you want the whole world to see the video of you and my son. It's bad enough that you are lawyer, can you imagine what people would think of you after they see what a slut you are too."

"Me, a slut, Mrs. Abbott?" There was a block of ice in my gut.

She had moved between me and my desk and was leaning against it now. Her skirt hiked up around her waist, she wasn't wearing any panties! I was presented with a pussy that was completely hairless. A bald slit with fat soft lips and a clitoris already peeking out from its hiding place.

I was immediately transported, in my mind, back to my first year in college. Back to Adele, my mentor, who was my roommate then. She was a big girl, much bigger than I. Very much like Mrs. Abbott and she took me under her wing. Or maybe, I should say, between her thighs. I was young, barely past seventeen and she introduced me to Sapphic love. It was my first experience with sex of any kind and I was overwhelmed, I was enraptured, and I was enslaved. She taught me to give cunnilingus in a way that few people could match. I serviced her gladly for two years until she graduated and it was only then that I got a chance to discover boys.

I couldn't help myself, I licked my lips. I remembered the joy I gave Adele and what she returned in kind. I even leaned a little bit closer to get a better view. The block of ice in my belly began to melt.

"Yes my pet, a slut and I think, a bit submissive under the right conditions. Someone had to teach you how to be such a master craftsmen at cunnilingus. So good, that you could be able to relay that skill to Evan. It's right there in the video. I watched him get you off so explosively that I wanted it myself. But I can hardly ask my son to do that for me, can I?. So you are going to have to do that for me and somehow I don't think you are going to mind it too much."

"But Mrs. Abbott, I don't........mmmmmmmm."

The rest of my sentence was drowned out when she grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face into her crotch. The smell, the taste, the delicious naughtiness of it when she leaned back and opened herself completely to my ministration was overwhelming. It took me back to that dorm room of twenty five years ago, back to Adele. I licked and sucked and it all came back and I became a slut for her.

When she climaxed her thighs clamped my head so hard I thought she was going to tear it off of me. I had come out of my chair and was on my knees in front of her. The violence of her orgasm was infectious and affected me so much, that I came too. I was so happy to have done this for her.

She recovered her senses before I did and had taken my placed in my executive chair. Somehow she seemed to fill it better than I did. I climbed up and sat in her lap. That seemed the natural thing to do.

"You're everything I hoped you would be darling, we're going to have such a good tem together." She told me.

"Mmmmmmmm." was all the answer I could manage. My mouth was full of her succulent tit.

"Evan tells me that one of your girls is entering college this fall. Do you think she takes after you? You will have to introduce her to me. Between the two of us teaching her what you know so well, she could become the most popular girl in school."

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12