Power Drilled

Story Info
Description of my night of passion with two hunky black males.
1.1k words
3.91
61.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahh the feeling...the feeling of a juicy black cock squirting its gooey cum all over yours then...

...Then some thick, black, muscular veiny hands form an iron grip on your throbbing cock and gently moves its fist up and down until you shoot your warm, gooey spunk all over his charcoal black bristly facial hairs. You can feel each individual hair follicle brushing gently against your aching cock head as you thrive in the sensations derived from it. It's a delightful feeling. His vice-like grip continues around your cock until he squeezes every last drop. I treasure every lasting moment, I am in Heaven.

And then guess what, another dark hunk arrives. This time hovering over me, his dark shadow looming menacingly above me. He slowly inserts his warm, soft cock head so it rest gently on my lips. I want to open my mouth and take the fearsome-shaped manhood in a single swallow. But I also want to savour the taste and delicate feel of the cock head on my burning lips. I can feel his pre-cum gently moisten my lips, it's a sweet liquid like nectar. I swallow it and savour the taste as it rolls down my tongue and into the back of my throat. He then starts to move his powerfully built hips to gently thrust his cock into my throat. I feel my mouth filling. I am also trapped, between these two powerfully built men. One thrusting his cock into my ill-fitting mouth, the other now gently licking up my softening cock and then caressing my inner thights and legs with his roughly-textured palms. I am in absolute ecstasy. As I gently start sucking the head of the black cock with my swirling tongue I hear him moan gently in a very masculine grunt.

I suddenly feel my buttocks clench as I feel a finger pressing up against my sphincter. It feels like an invasion at first and I start to resist. But then my anus just aches to be fucked and so I slowly give in to the firm finger as I let out a small moan. I feel it rub against my prostate, it's an odd feeling at first. But then I grow accustomed to it as my body starts to demand to be filled with a large, veiny cock. I squirm in delight as as I feel the soft flickering of his warm tongue around my delicate anal ring. He then proceeds to fuck me with his tongue -- in and out, in and out.. I delight in the repetitive pleasures the simple movement of his tongue offers me.

I feel the other man gently pull out his cock and he then proceeds to lay his soft, smoothly-shaven testicles into my warm, inviting mouth. I suck each testicle gently and continue to hear him moan in pleasure. I use my hands to grip his firmly-toned buttocks and pull him in closer to me. I reach my right index finger in between his thickly-built thighs and gently rub his moistened anus as I then slowly insert my finger. He lets out an almighty groan in pleasure.

Around my own anus I start to feel the pressure of the other man's black mushroom head gently pressing against my wet anus, almost begging to be let through. Again I let him as he slowly starts to penetrate through. It's an exquisite pain at first, and I screech in pain as I almost come to tears from the sensation of my anus being pulled apart. He withdraws slightly and I hear him spit on his cock as I feel the warm splash against my anus. It is easier now. He gently starts to fuck me..I can feel him so deep inside of me. I want his cum so badly and so I start to push my hips down to coincide with his thrusting. I can tell it's sending him wild. The other man grips and pinches my taut nipples as I lose all sensation of time and place. I feel his cock slap across my chin as I continue to suck on his plump balls gently taking in the masculine, musky aroma of the sweat in between his thighs. I continue to finger his anus, curling my finger so I can feel his enlarging prostate and then move it side to side. I can feel his movements over my head become more vigorous as I start to feel myself become hard again.

The other man starts frantically pounding away. The whole table I am on is rocking. My back is sore but I don't care as my feelings of pleasure override everything else. I feel him grab my hips towards him as he lets out an almighty yelp. He gently pulls out as I feel a small amount of warm fluid spray against my inner thighs and gently roll down my buttocks. He appears to grab some with his hand and uses it again to masturbate me. It's a delightful feeling as he gently rubs his fluid around my sensitive genitalia. Unfortunately however I am spent and have no further cum to spare. I feel his rock hard abs lay onto my own body as he proceeds to thrust his tongue into my mouth. I can taste the musky taste of his cum and I reach my arms around this tree-trunk of a man.

He then sits up and gently straddles my abdomen, placing his feet either side of me. The other man standing above me starts masturbating himself and lets out a barbaric growl as he sprays his warm cum on the strong upper chest of the other man and with the remainder dripping around my own mouth. I swirl my tongue around as I try to gather a taste of it, some drips onto my eyelid and I use my finger to wipe it and then suck some into my mouth. We are all out of breath.

I show them upstairs into the master bedroom, nice and white with cleanly-made sheets and I jump into the middle inviting the other two either side of me. They cradle me with their thick muscular arms. They appear to fall asleep soon.

I find sleeping too difficult and I wake up in the middle of the night to again gently bring my own cock, still sticky with cum, back to life. I relive the night's experience as I make a smaller splash onto my stomach. I draw every drop and rub the fluid into the skin of my abdomen. I am now satisfied and proceed to fall asleep.