Power Exchange

Story Info
Who's really in control here?
2.3k words
4.11
12.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A perfectly innocent dinner conversation. The more innocent I keep it, the more your mind is racing as it peruses all of our chat transcripts... all the stories I sent you, the times I told about how often I fantasizing about handcuffing you and having my way with you, having you completely at my mercy.

I'm trying not to stare at your cleavage because the innocence of the moment is almost more stimulating this way. Yet I can't completely ignore the fact that you're worn such a sexy outfit and your shortest skirt on our first actual meeting. My leg brushes yours under the table for the briefest of moments and my entire being is aroused; you see my cheeks rush blood red before I suppress it. Not yet.

I regain my composure and continue the conversation. Your eyes keep falling to my tie as I clasp it on occasion. I have told you in the past that if I wear a tie, I'm using it to restrain you if I get you alone, and your mind again flashes to those conversations. Yet I make no mention of it.

We talk more in a very pleasant atmosphere, you begin to wonder if this is the same person you've been chatting with. The person who told you of fantasies of binding you, gagging you, slapping your ass, fucking you.

I ask you back to the hotel for a drink, just one drink. My manner has been so subdued, you begin to wonder if this is what you thought it was in the first place. Maybe, despite our chats, maybe it IS just a meeting between two friends?

As we get to the hotel room, you rethink the innocence of the situation as you hear the door close and deadbolt lock. You can't place it, but there's something different in the air... the energy has changed. MY energy has changed. You're not sure, but you feel my eyes on you as I approach you from behind. Something about my presence begins to take the slightest bit of control... you even look down as the slightest bit of your submissive nature takes hold as I approach... and pass, brushing your arm with one finger.

You blush a bit as you wonder if I'd noticed you giving away your desire. And I did notice. I notice every detail about you. I notice your breath quicken, just a little. I know you're wondering if you can trust me, and I also know there's a bit of danger that excites you. I know that your doubt, however slight, excites me too.

I make us both drinks and bring yours to you. There's still an innocence in the air, but no more conversation. And the room is beginning to crackle just a little bit.

"How's your drink?" I ask. And you nod but don't speak as I clutch my tie.

I smile at you, gazing into your eyes as I did at dinner, but now my gaze is free to wander. I take you in, your breasts, your legs... you see my excitement grow. You look back for a split-second toward the door behind you. I love seeing that hesitation. Maybe I shouldn't but I do.

"Do you trust me?" I ask and run my hand to the knot of my tie.

You hesitate, taking another drink.

"Do you trust me?" I whisper lower, and undo my tie, leaving it around my neck, coming closer.

"I don't know," you reply.

I take away your drink, set it gently on the endtable. I take your purse off your shoulder, let it drop to the floor.

I breathe on your neck, you keep your hands to their sides. You're shaking as my energy encompasses you.

I nibble on your ear and whisper, barely audible, "Do you trust me?"

I finally kiss you deeply and feel you succumb, but still on guard. I taste your neck and find my way back to your lips and tongue as we both lose ourselves in the kiss we have been longing to share ever since we started chatting.

I pull my tie off and gently wrap it around your left wrist, kissing you again. feeling you resist a little, carefully gauging your reactions. I reach for your other hand and you pull it away... I respect the maneuver, unsure of your intentions... you kiss me now, running your fingers through my hair, then pulling my head back, tasting my neck as I had yours. You slip your hand out of the tie and now we both clutch the potential restraint, kissing, both getting so excited by the power struggle.

You back me against the wall and enjoy the power as you keep one hand on the tie and stroke my erection over my pants. "Mm, good boy," you say. "Maybe things aren't going to go quite the way you thought they were tonight."

"Or maybe this is how I gain your trust."

You pause, realizing that your last lingering doubts have indeed vanished and you smile a bit. "Maybe."

I take your wrists, turn you around and pin you against the wall, releasing the intensity I'd been saving all night. You're still struggling, but in a different way. In a way we'd both fantasized about when you talked about having man take you over. I take the tie away, turn you around and place your palms on the wall.

"Now," I whisper, "Do you trust me?"

You feel my tie cover your eyes and my hands travel down your arms. "Yes," you shudder. "I trust you."

I pause, then you hear me reach into my pocket.

"Maybe you shouldn't," I reply, as you hear the click of the handcuffs...

I brush your hair aside and it's clear that I've set aside the cuffs for the moment. I taste your neck and frisk you, running my hands over your skirt and blouse, making you spread wider for me, calling you my prisoner. I finally allow myself to touch your breasts, the reward I've been waiting after being teased mercilessly by your cleavage. I squeeze them together and fondle them through the fabric, taking my time, repeating the motions, savoring the moment I had only been able to fantasize about until now. I can tell you are losing yourself in the moment as well, your breath like music to my ears. It becomes apparent that my hands know your body as well as my mind knows yours.

I unzip your skirt and see a trace of red lace... I pause... you said you wore red when you wanted to feel powerful. I let your skirt drop to the floor and it serves as a loose bind around your ankles. I run my hands along your wonderful thighs and slap your ass a few times. You pull away a little and I tell you to keep your hands where they are. I lift your top to reveal the red bra underneath. The color against your skin tone takes my breath away.

I feel the fabric of the bra as I whisper: "You're feeling powerful?"

Much to my surprise, you respond, "Yes."

And I understand that, yes, you are very much in possession of power at this moment. My desire for you is an extremely powerful force indeed, and you feel it growing as I press up against you, forcing you closer to the wall.

I play with your breasts through the lace and feel your nipples growing as my erection hardens and our breathing synchronizes. I free your nipples over the top of the bra and flick them with my index fingers, trace circles around them, pinch them. Your breathing turns to a sharp moan as your nipples become more erect under my touch and I assault your senses with my words. I tell you how I'm going to fuck you. I tell you everything I've been wanting to do to you.

You push away from the wall and I allow you for being such a good girl. You run your fingers through my hair as my hands explore the front of your body. If your breath was music to my ears, your moans are a symphony. You begin to sound so helpless and it awakens every part of me.

You move your body against mine and something about the motion begins to change. Before I know it, it's not my cock rubbing against your ass, it's your ass against my cock. I lose focus as your body tells my cock how desperately it needs a woman's touch. Your touch. Your hands cover mine, still over your breasts, and you guide them down your body and quickly whirl around to face me. Still blindfolded, your lips find mine as quickly as your hands find my throbbing, aching, begging cock.

You drop to your knees and slide off my belt and pants in almost one deft motion. You keep my belt in your hands as I begin to wonder what I've gotten myself into. You flick my cock with your tongue as you run the belt over my stomach, and around to my ass. You lightly whip my as with the belt as I instinctively back away, but you grab my ass with your free hand and pull me to your mouth, taking me all the way in. I shake and feel the waves of pleasure and give in. You wrap the belt around my cock at one point and your tongue plays with the tip. I feel the pressure build as you know exactly what to do and I'm ready to explode, but I've been waiting far too long for this. I don't want it to be over just yet.

And that's the moment when you feel the cuffs on your wrists. The momentary shock causes you to let go of the belt, but the links of the cuffs between your hands catch it before it hits the floor. I wrap the belt around the links and pull you up, keeping your hands above your head, and we kiss again.

"Not yet," I growl into your ear. "Not just yet."

I push you on the bed, your restrained hands over your head. I'm completely naked, you still in your "power" red bra and panties.

I climb on the bed, hold your right wrist down, in effect holding both your wrists as the cuffs immobilize the other. My right hand is free to play with your body. Your big brown eyes stare me down as if you're still in control and I've never regretted more having told you the effect your gaze has on me.

I don't dare break eye contact for a second to betray any weakness, and neither do you. Our little stand-off would have us on equal footing if not for the restraints, and I focus on that. With every touch I feel a reaction in your wrists, every muscle, every tendon...

I stroke your nipple with one hand and feel the resulting relaxation on your wrist with my other. I stop and I feel your wrist pulse with defiance in a moment, your gaze ever intensifying. Another simple twist with my thumb and forefinger on your erect nipple and your wrists relents ever so slightly against the bonds. Your mind, your wonderful eyes, your spirit, the resistance is all there, but your body is beginning to tell another story.

I reach between your legs and hear that wonderful little moan begin from the back of your throat... one you hoped I wouldn't notice, but I do. I stroke a little more over the silk and your gaze begins to glaze ever so slightly. You jerk against the cuffs a little more strongly now, maybe one last effort to see if I want to submit... I smile and hold you fast, and your gaze drops just a bit. I've told you before how much I love seeing your body struggle and you realize you've just aroused me even further. I let out a satisfied, "mmmm" but what I'm saying is, "good girl" and we both know it.

I trace my finger around your lips and you play with it with your tongue. I watch you suck on it for a bit, marveling at had the roles had been so different when you had me in your mouth just moments ago. My cock grows harder still at the thought of turning the tables on such a potentially powerful woman and stripping her out of her red lingerie.

I reach back down between your legs, under the panties this time, feel your wetness. Is this arousal from you being in control, or from being submissive? Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe I let you take some control just to use your arousal against you. Your magnificent body is straining as I put two fingers inside you and nibble on your neck. Biting, whispering...

"Did you enjoy fucking with me?"

"Yes."

"But you want to be submissive."

"No."

I pull your panties halfway down your thighs and show you how wet you are. I make you taste it.

"Your body is telling me something else."

"Fuck you."

I give your pussy a light slap that sends a jolt of pleasure throughout your body. I climb on top of you, fastening the cuffs to the headboard.

"You want someone stronger than you to take you over. You want to give up all your responsibilities tonight. To give up all control."

I rub the tip of my cock against your pussy as I lean in and whisper. "You want me inside you. You want to be fucked."

"mmm..." you moan, in a submissive tone I've not yet heard tonight... one I've been waiting for... one I've earned...

"Yes."

I slide off your red panties, unhook your red bra and pull it up over your hands, further binding them with it. Your power color now restrains you...