Power of Gold 02

Story Info
Unsuspecting Swimmer Demi gets more deeply involved!
4.2k words
4.41
18.2k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note,

This story was inspired by the London 2012 Olympics. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. All characters in the story are created by myself and any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is the second part however it should be able to be read as a stand alone story.

Big thanks go out to Sanidia for editing this story for me. Your kind efforts will be rewarded I'm sure.

I'd love to hear your feedback.

X

Chapter 7 -- They're under starter's orders.

Amber, the star of the American swimming team sat in her luxury training area watching the small monitor mounted on the wall. She was wearing a loose fitting tracksuit that concealed her svelte, but feminine figure. Amber knew that she was beautiful, she loved the way her brown highlighted hair framed her face. However at that moment her face was not beautiful, she was not happy. She'd just spent a lot of her own money sabotaging the chances of her main Olympic swimming rival and it didn't seem to have worked.

Amber's rival was a defending gold medal champion on the British team. Amber knew that on their past performances she could easily beat the British athlete, and take her Gold medal from her, in a fair race. So she knew she didn't need to sabotage her, but it was fun, and it was pay back. After all, the blonde British girl had been getting non stop magazine coverage for months. Magazine coverage that she should have been getting, she was the rising star; not that fat British whore.

Something had gone wrong. Amber had paid Deen James to come to Great Britain, infiltrate his way into the Olympic village, meet the athlete and then seduce her. She expected he would destroy the athlete's world and distract her from the Olympics. When he was done Amber wanted her to have nothing left. The thrill of having that power over another human excited her. "So what could have gone wrong?" Amber asked herself as she watched the one hundred meter relay team heats. Demi should be distracted, completely off her game yet there she was walking to the starting position, smiling, relaxed and waving at the cheering home crowd completely at ease.

"What do you think team GB's chances are in this women's hundred metre freestyle relay heat?" the commentator on the screen asked the expert next to him.

The male expert smiled at the camera in an annoying way. "We're not expecting much from this team, it's not traditionally been one of our strongest events, they'll go out there and do their best but it might not be good enough to get a place in the final.

"There has been some controversy about the selection for the British relay team hasn't there?" The commentator continued.

"Yes, you're right; I think that team GB have decided to save some of their best sprint swimmers for the individual events, which is why we have people like Demi who'll be swimming in second."

"Demi being the Gold medallist from Beijing?"

"Yes that's right, but she is a long distance swimmer, she has no form over short distances. She would need to be great at the one hundred meters to make a difference here. I'm sure all the girls will give one hundred percent in this race, but I just don't think that it will be good enough," the expert replied matter-of-factly.

"A lot has been made in the papers about how unusual Demi's figure is for an Olympic Swimmer," the commentator said raising the usual comment whenever Demi's swimming was discussed.

"That is true, Demi doesn't have the traditional slim figure of a swimmer, however she has a lot of power and these modern speed swimming suits are capable of compressing figures to create almost perfect streamlined shapes. In the past girls with Demi's figure might not have been competitive but these days it's a completely different story. "

"Sorry to interrupt you there but we are going to go live to the pool for the action," the commentator said.

Amber watched as the screen cut to the pool side. The first swimmers all climbed up to the starting blocks, bent down with their arms touching the bottom of the blocks. The starting bleep sounded and the race started.

X Chapter 8 -- A quick debrief.

"Did you see? Did you see what I did?" Demi said to Deen James with a huge smile on her face as she climbed out of the practise pool where she'd been winding down.

Deen grinned broadly, "I didn't miss a moment."

Demi stretched to full height making her even taller than Deen, he handed her a towel and she started to dry her hair.

"How long is it before the final?" Deen asked watching how beautiful and alive Demi looked when her eyes were sparkled with excitement.

"Oh gosh, I've actually no idea! I thought we had so little chance of making it to the final that I didn't check," Demi gasped.

Deen grinned getting caught up with Demi's enthusiasm, "We'd best find out then."

They both turned when they heard Tara's questioning voice, "What did you do to her last night?"

Deen shifted uneasily like a naughty school boy, there was no way he was going to admit what he did with Demi last night. That would get them both into a lot of trouble. How could he tell Demi's trainer that he took her for coffee then they somehow both ended up at Demi's apartment in the Olympic Village? There he had subjected her to about six orgasms and probably some of the roughest sex she'd ever experienced in her entire life. Deen flashed a look at Demi, but she was still smiling and towelling her hair. Just thinking about how she looked as he slapped her and taunted her last night caused his cock to stiffen in his jeans. She'd been incredible and taken everything he gave her. He'd even surprised himself by going easy on her he knew he should have just ass fucked her, that's what he'd been paid to do, but she was just too tempting and when he found her wet, how could he not take the opportunity to explore even more.

"Nothing," Deen lied obviously.

To Deen's surprise Tara laughed explosively.

"Nothing my ass, whatever you did to her last night can you do a bit more of it please?" Tara said. Deen's mouth dropped open in response but before he could comment Tara turned her attention to Demi.

"That was an amazing swim, where did you find the speed?" Tara asked apparently still shocked at how much Demi had improved over 24 hours.

Demi smiled proudly, then she shrugged, "I dunno coach, I just felt alive this morning and from the moment I jumped in the pool I just felt like I could do anything."

"Well you did, you single-handedly got the team into the final this afternoon. You have about two hours before then so I want you to get out of that speed suit, into your training suit, do twenty minutes in the pool, warm down properly and then Mr James can do whatever it is that he does."

Demi grinned, "Sounds great coach, that ok with you Mr James?"

Deen looked at Tara, then at Demi, he could already feel his cock stirring as his mind jumped ahead. When he looked back at Tara she was already walking in the opposite direction.

"Want to come and watch me change into my training suit?" Demi asked reaching out for Deen's hand.

"What's so special about your training suit?" Deen asked as Demi pulled him towards the athletes changing area.

X

"See? It doesn't squash me as much as the racing suits do, so Tara thinks that if I train in these old suits then I'll be able to build up the power of my strokes," Demi said after sliding the straps of her shiny black Nike one piece swimsuit into place. She now felt super confident stripping and showing him everything she had to offer. She could tell that Deen was aroused, the way he was sitting, the way he was breathing. She loved the effect that she had on him. "This one is my favourite, I love the way that it shines and clings to me," she added, whilst running both of her hands down the sides of her body.

"I think it looks incredible on you," Deen said with a cheeky grin, "It gives me all sorts of ideas"

"I like the sound of that," Demi grinned whilst wondering what Deen planned to do with her, she'd already had quite the education from him. She had never experienced anything like him, she'd never indulged in anything kinky or rough before, he was amazing. Her right breast was still sore, and she was fairly certain her pussy hadn't returned back to normal after he'd been firmly imbedded in it. Even the aches in her muscles were pleasant reminders of a great evening.

"What sort of thing do you have in mind?" she couldn't stop herself from asking.

"Now that would be telling," Deen said with a big playful smile, "After all I'm fairly certain your coach just told me I could do with you whatever I wanted to."

"Well you should probably do as she says," Demi said moving closer to him. "It would be very wrong to go against her wishes, she can be quite determined."

Deen grinned as he moved towards her. Demi smiled and side stepped him.

"I need to swim my practise lengths first; you can wait twenty minutes for me can't you? You could use the time thinking of ways to punish me for leaving you here all turned on."

Deen grinned "Since when did you get so sure of yourself?" he tried making a move for her again but she side stepped that also.

Demi winked, "Maybe it was after a certain someone beat my tits mercilessly last night and I realised I loved every moment," she said as she walked towards the exit towards the pool. Her heart was pounding fast, her pussy was also beginning to plus with excitement, what punishment would she endure later?

Deen smiled softly, "Is that why your swimming was so good this morning?"

"Oh Deen, I feel so driven now, I probably shouldn't say this, but when I was in the pool I was thinking about you. I wanted to show you what I could do. I've been so confused over the last year, I've been pulled in different directions by my coach, my agents, team GB, the media, I've been trying to please everyone and it has been terrible no one has been happy, but right now for some reason all I want to do is please you it doesn't matter what all the others think." Demi took a deep breath it felt good to tell him this, a weight had been lifted from her shoulders and he was the reason.

X

After swimming for her twenty minutes Demi didn't go straight back to the room where Deen was waiting, instead she made a phone call home.

"Mum, when you come down tomorrow can you bring me some things that I forgot to pack?" she asked as she heard her mother's voice.

"The radio says you are racing in a final this afternoon, we didn't think you'd be up for a medal chance 'till tomorrow Demi," her mum replied ignoring the question in her usual way.

"Oh we got lucky that is all," Demi said sharply, she was eager to get back to Deen and find out what awaited her in that changing room.

"Well that's nice Demi," her mum said in reply, "We've all been watching your races, have you met that nice cycling man Bradley yet?"

Demi laughed, "No mum I haven't seen Bradley Wiggings yet, but I'm sharing my apartment in the village with Rebecca that female cyclist.

"That's nice Demi, oh Chris was asking about you..." her mum began.

"Look mum I'm sorry but I don't have much time," Demi said cutting her mum short, "There is a shoe box under my bed, please don't look in it, but could you bring it down with you tomorrow?"

"Now Demi," she said disapprovingly, "What on earth do you want that box for in the Olympic Village?"

"Mum! You haven't looked through that box have you? It's private," Demi said horrified that her mum has gone through her private box of sex toys.

"I was cleaning up your room," her mum said as if that made it ok, then she sighed, "It's your life Demi, I'll bring it if you want me to bring it, anything else?"

Demi's face was hot, embarrassed, "Yeah, erm, could you bring some bras up for me, the red satin one with the black lace edges, the blue shiny one and the creamy satin finish one, and any of the matching knickers for any of them."

"Demi what is going on? Are you doing something you shouldn't? Chris your boyfriend is..."

"Sorry mum I've got to go, see you tomorrow ok?" she hung up. She rubbed her forehead trust her mother to bring Chris up. Shaking herself mentally and pushing Chris to the back of her mind she turned and headed towards the changing room where she knew a very eager man waited just for her.

X

"You said this was your favourite costume?" Deen said with his hand behind his back

"Yeah I love it," Demi said standing in the middle of the room standing proudly with her chest pushed out and hands behind her back as he'd instructed her to do. "It's one of my oldest, I did some of my first races in this suit and it's always helped my training. I don't think I'd be able to replace it."

"So you'd be pretty upset if it got damaged," Deen said moving slightly towards her keeping his hand behind her back.

"Yeah, I would be, why do you ask?" Demi said, "Trying to work out how gentle you have to be with me?" Then she smiled, "Don't worry about going easy on me, I did keep you waiting for over twenty minutes. I think I deserve what I've got coming."

"You are beautiful," Deen said moving closer towards her. Then he quickly reached out and grabbed the fabric of the suit where her nipple was poking out. She just watched him, making no move at all.

After making sure he had only fabric in his hand and not her skin he brought his hand out from behind his back, clasped tightly in his hand was a pair of scissors. In one quick cut he sliced through Demi's favourite swimming costume. The rest of the suit snapped back onto Demi, a fair amount of her right breast pushed out through the newly cut hole.

By the look on Demi's face she clearly wasn't expecting that, she just stood still, so he reached down and did exactly the same to her left breast. Both of Demi's tits were now hanging out through holes in her ruined swimming costume.

"De... Deen what did you just do?" Demi gasped in shock.

"Shhh," he said putting a finger on her lips, before pushing her firmly backwards towards the table in the middle of the room. Deen lifted her up so that she was sitting on it then he spread her legs and he pulled the crotch of her swimming costume out away from her body.

Very carefully he began cutting the crotch out of the costume making sure to leave the side seams in place so her pussy and asshole were framed. Deen noticed that Demi's pussy still hadn't recovered from the night before her lips were puffy and slack, her asshole on the other hand was a neat and tightly puckered.

He looked up at her she was clearly so flustered that she couldn't speak, "Tara did tell me I could do what I wanted," he whispered smiling when he heard her intake of breath.

After dropping the two bits of swimsuit which had covered Demi's tits Deen held up the longer bit of fabric cut from the crotch for Demi to see. He then moved the bit of black swimsuit fabric back between Demi's legs and began pushing it into her asshole.

Demi stiffened as she felt the first bit slide into her, "What? What is that?" Demi asked.

"Your swimming costume," Deen said, "Try and relax it'll go in a lot easier."

Deen had no idea if Demi did relax or not, he just kept pressing the black fabric into the blonde swimmers ass. As he pushed with his finger Demi's ass seemed to swallow up the fabric, so he continued feeding, relentlessly pushing it inside.

As he fed the fabric his hand brushed past Demi's pussy, it came away wet, he realised with a relief that Demi was enjoying this despite her silence.

"Demi I'm going to push the last bit all the way into you, try not to move or clench your ass, cause if it gets sucked into you we'll probably not be able to get it back out again."

"Oh God Deen," Demi said biting her lip, she looked horrified and aroused at the same time.

Deen grinned as he pushed the final piece inside, he then fished out his cock and pressed it against the lips of Demi's pussy. "Or maybe I should just fuck it deep inside you and then leave you to get it back out," Deen said as he pressed his cock into Demi's wet pussy.

"Do what ever you want, just don't cum in me," Demi's moaned before beginning to grind herself up against Deen, obviously trying to push herself deeper on to his cock. "So much for taking it slowly," he thought, "if she wants more then so be it!"

X

Demi felt amazing, Deen was fucking her again, and this time he wasn't strangling or slapping her, though he had just destroyed her favourite swimming costume. She could feel her tits flopping around outside of the confines of the shiny black material. She could also feel the swimsuit material deep inside her bottom when he'd pushed it, "What happens if he can't get it out," Demi asked herself in the moments she could think straight. Once again Deen had done something awful to her, once again he'd ruined her and yet once again she loved it. It was all so hot she felt so full, fuller than she'd ever felt in her life.

He pounded in and out of her on the table, she'd just swum a hundred metres in an Olympic relay and in less than an hour she was going to do it again. She should be stretching, or physicing herself up, or calming herself down or doing any number of things, but instead she was getting fucked by a man that she'd only met yesterday.

Without a pause in his stroke Demi felt Deen's hand reach round under her, she felt his fingers tips pushing into her asshole. They were only there a second and then she felt the swimming costume fabric being pulled out of her. She missed the full up feeling which she'd just experienced with Deen's cock and the fabric both occupying space inside of her.

Demi wondered what was coming next, but she didn't have to wait long. Deen held up the fabric above her, and holding one end he let the rest unfurl down.

"You can have this in your mouth, or you can have one of the pieces from the floor, which would you prefer?" Deen asked in a whisper without slowing the rate at which he was pounding into her.

"Which would you prefer?" Demi asked with a husky voice, "What will he ask me to do?" Demi asked herself.

"No, this decision is for you, this is pretty disgusting, I can't make you do this if you don't want to," Deen said still holding the fabric above her face.

"Maybe I like doing disgusting things for you?" Demi replied.

"This is for yourself Demi, this isn't about me."

Demi smiled before opening her mouth and moving her head up to take the foul fabric into her mouth. She couldn't believe she was doing this, she knew where that fabric had been, she knew what it was covered in, yet she was lifting her head up towards it eager to do one of the most disgusting things she'd ever done in her life. "Maybe it won't be too bad, maybe I was clean and the fabric will be ok," she thought hopefully.

Once she had some of it in her mouth she felt Deen slide more and more of the fabric into her mouth, it was slimy. There was only one reason for it to be slimy. Demi knew her hopes had been in vain, she groaned with arousal as she realised what she was allowing into her mouth.

At that moment Demi felt Deen pull out his cock from her as Demi sucked on the fabric. Her mouth filled with the depraved flavour she watched with fascination as Deen began vigorously stroking his cock shooting hot cum on her exposed tits. She was on the edge of cumming when she felt Deen's fingers slide over her clit.

Her orgasm ripped through her and she screamed into the slimy fabric that blocked her mouth.

No one in the Aquatic Centre heard Demi's depraved screams as the cheers for Amber winning the four hundred meter medley heats filled the building.

X

Chapter 9 - Race time

"This is so much easier with you helping," Demi said as Deen pulled on her very tight swimming suit. "These are hard enough for the flat chested girls to put on, but with these two girls," she indicated her breasts, "It's even harder."

12