Power of Hypnosis Ch. 01

Story Info
She views her own depravity.
2.2k words
4.22
47.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Maureen Views Her Own Depravity

Maureen awoke slowly - the haze of sleep lifting like the morning grass' mist on a Georgia farm in spring. As consciousness finally surfaced, she became aware of three things: she felt incredibly grubby and in desperate need of a shower; she was naked; and every muscle of her body hurt. Each movement, no matter how small, was like scratching on a nerve end.

Trying to get her bearings she opened her eyes slowly and with some difficulty. They seemed to be almost glued shut. Gently rubbing her eyes she came away with a crusty powder. OK - she was in her bedroom in her apartment -- that was a good start. With some difficulty she looked at the calendar/clock on her nightstand. It said Sunday, January 3. She lay there confused. The last thing she remembered was Wednesday December 30th.

She had left the school a little early to go to her monthly session with Dr. Morgan. She even remembered his normal hypnotism therapy that they had been having for almost two years. He had worked miracles in relieving her depression and loneliness from the loss of her husband. He had suffered a massive stroke during a particularly passionate love making session on their honeymoon and died almost immediately. With the doctor's help she had come to accept it wasn't her fault. She even began to feel good about herself. The doctor had said her husband must have had a preexisting weakness. But shit - going together for three years, fucking like bunnies since their second date - married three days?

She rolled over on her back. Now that was not a good idea! Her legs hurt, her arms hurt, her jaw hurt, her ass hurt, her hips hurt, her back hurt and she moaned from the sudden onslaught of pain.

"If I just go pee and get a hot soak maybe I can feel a little better" she thought. With great effort she sat up, swung her feet around and stood. Her legs were shaky but she managed to hold it together. Very slowly she shuffled to her bathroom. As she passed the full length mirror she couldn't help but look at herself. She stopped and starred in horror at what she saw. Who was that person staring back?

Her short blond hair was a tangled and matted mess with red and green stripes. Her head had slight bruising around her cheeks, mouth and neck. She had hickeys all over her neck, shoulders, breasts and stomach. Her breasts had welts and her nipples had been rubbed painfully raw. And she had two new nipple piercings. There were scratches and bruises all over her body and her clit had a new ring too. Her labia were grossly swollen and raw and her canal was open wide like it had been used by a baseball bat -- a lot. There were more hickeys on her thighs and mound which had been shaved clean. She was covered from head to foot in what appeared to be dried sperm -- lots of it. As she turned she was shocked further. Her ass and back had welts as if she had been whipped and her asshole was equally gaped. What the hell had happened since Wednesday and why couldn't she remember it?

After a long soaking bath and a shower she began to feel a little more human. She combed out her washed hair, painfully removed the piercings, applied lotion everywhere she could reach and dressed in only her robe. She still hurt too much and was too stiff to dress. Coffee and food -- that's what she needed.

As she walked through her apartment she was alarmed at the total chaos. There was stuff thrown everywhere -- her furniture had been pushed to the side, there were lamps and pillows all over the floor and her carpet had a large wet stain right in the middle of it. The place had been totally trashed. The kitchen had food packaging and dirty dishes everywhere. Then she saw the box on the kitchen table. It was wrapped like a Christmas present with a big red bow and a note attached.

"I hope you will enjoy the enclosed as much as we did" the note said " and there is much more where this came from". No signature no recognized handwriting. What the hell was going on?

She opened the box and inside was a single DVD. She had a bad feeling about it almost immediately but removed it. After pouring her coffee she made her way through the mess to the DVD player, stuck the disk in, hit "Play" and turned on the TV. She had no idea what to expect, although some thoughts occurred to her considering how she looked when she woke up. There was no way, however, she could anticipate what she would end up seeing.

The scene started with a view of her living room as it was when she left Wednesday morning for the high school where she was the principal. Everything was in its place. But wait, she thought, who was running the camera? The light changed and she saw herself walk into the living room and remove her jacket. She was dressed as she had been when she left that Wednesday morning. The phone rang and she walked to it and answered. No sooner than she said "hello", then she hung up and stood at attention starring at the wall. For more than a minute she didn't move a muscle. The light shifted again and in walked Dr Morgan. That, in itself, was weird. She always, always locked her door when coming home and she was pretty sure the doctor had no key to her home. The DVD continued.

Maureen never moved -- she didn't turn to great him, didn't speak -- just stood there. He came up behind her, brushed the hair back from her right ear and whispered something to her. Maureen watched herself turn toward Dr Morgan and kiss him passionately. He returned the kiss equally passionately and Maureen watched as he reached between them, unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. He reached behind her, unclasped her bra and she let it fall to the floor. There she was, in just her skirt, her 36c breasts and perky nipples on full display to her therapist. She noticed no nipple piercings. He took both his hands and stroked, massaged, groped and squeezed her breasts. He twisted and pulled at her nipples. Maureen barely moved a muscle. She was totally shocked that the doctor took those liberties but as she watched herself, it seemed as if she was enjoying it. Then she watched her own hands slide down his body and begin to massage his groin.

He whispered something else. Maureen saw herself unzip her skirt and let it fall to the rug leaving her only in panties. She dropped to her knees, she undid his belt and fly, leaving his pants to fall around his knees, pulled down his drawers and grabbed his thick cock. It was already hard from her prior ministrations and extended a good 9 inches. Without any hesitation, and as if she had done this many times before, she took his dick all the way into her mouth and down her throat. But, she thought, I haven't had sex with anyone since my husband died!

Maureen paused the DVD. What was going on - she wondered. She had absolutely no sexual interest in the doctor, in fact found him mildly annoying, even though she was grateful for his help. But what she saw herself doing was clearly opposite, or worse, she had been manipulated into doing it somehow while under hypnosis. It made her angry. She took a deep breath and a sip of her coffee, and with a little bit of fear mixed with anticipation, hit "Play".

She watched as he face fucked her harder and harder driving his dick deeper and deeper. She watched as she gagged several times and when he pulled out of her mouth a long stream of saliva connected his dick and her mouth. He grabbed her head suddenly, forced his cock all the way in, and in an unmistakable act came down her throat. That was something she never even did for her husband! Much to her disgust, she watched herself swallow it all, lick him clean and smile up at him. He patted her head. She hit "Pause" again. What the fuck had he done to her?

She couldn't help herself -- she hit "Play" and like a deer in headlights watched more. She watched herself stand, and in a sensual set of moves, remove her panties bending over at the waste as she did so. Her hanging tits and round ass formed a wanton image. She noticed she still had her small patch of hair above her pussy. She then walked to the couch and bent over spreading her legs and pulling her cheeks apart to provide the camera a complete display of her pussy and asshole. The doctor, still hard after his blowjob. walked up to her and, in one swift motion, plunged his dick into her open and waiting pussy. She could hear herself grunt as he pounded her pussy mercilessly driving his dick in and out, over and over. She heard him yell "CUMSLUT" and watched as her body began to spasm and jerk from a massive orgasm. She could see her liquid squirt around his dick and run down her legs. He kept at her, never letting up, driving deeper and harder as she continued through her orgasm. In absolute amazement, Maureen watched as, without losing a beat, he pulled out of her pussy and drove his large, wet and hard dick into her ass. He yelled "CUMSLUT" again and she watched herself squirt all over the rug. She hit "Pause".

She was stunned. She could not believe what she was seeing. The frozen view on the screen was of her, bent over the couch, her tits hanging down in mid air, nipples hard as nails, her head thrown back in ecstasy and his large dick halfway into her ass. In a prurient kind of way it was beautiful to see herself in such bliss, to know her body at least was receiving the obvious pleasure from being used as it was. But she never thought of herself as a submissive. This was somehow different. Besides, she had never known herself to squirt with such force from an orgasm. Where had that come from and when? She had heard of women who did that but she had never experienced it -- even with her largest orgasm with her boyfriend/fiancé/husband. And anal sex was something she had never done with him but, obviously, she had done it with the doctor. It must have been often considering how easily he penetrated her. Why didn't she remember doing any of this before yet alone from the past weekend? Suddenly she was frightened. What else had she done? What other degrading and base acts could she willingly have submitted herself to doing? Why and how had she become a common slut? A sex slave? Worse? She just couldn't help herself and it was as if she had been commanded to watch. She hit "Play" again.

As the DVD continued, the doctor was hammering his dick into her ass and she was moaning with obvious pleasure. He yelled "CUMSLUT" again and Maureen watched as she squirted more of herself onto the rug and sofa. At the same moment he plunged all the way in and spewing cum deep in her ass screamed with his own orgasm. It was the raunchiest display of raw animal sex she had ever seen -- even in the porno films she used to watch with her husband. And to add to her emotional overload, Maureen was witnessing herself doing it.

The doctor pulled his now limp dick out, wiped it on the couch and walked out of the scene. Maureen was still bent over the back of the couch with his cum and her own juices flowing down her legs. The light shifted again and the camera panned the room. She saw five young black men standing just inside the front door and five young white men near the kitchen. Maureen gasped. She recognized all but two of them. They were some of her former students from the high school whom she had benched because of bad grades. They had just witnessed her humiliation at the hands of the doctor. She got a real bad feeling about what was to come.

The camera took one more pass and refocused on her couch. There she was sitting on the very edge of the couch, totally nude, with her arms and legs spread wide with cum still leaking out. Her hips were raised up on a pillow and pushed forward. The camera zoomed in on her pussy and tits for the close-up. When it panned up to her face -- she had a big smile on it and she was looking directly at the camera. The image on the screen winked and waved.

To be continued