Power of Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Master & slave seduce His girlfriend.
4.1k words
4.3
32.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

faith grinned to herself as she cooked in Paul’s house. She was alone, He had gone out to get the last touches for the dinner. He had told His girlfriend that He had planned a romantic evening for them, complete with someone to cook and clean up after them. She had reluctantly agreed. Paul and faith had planned out the menu, it was to be a light supper followed by a decadent and very special dessert.

Tonight was very special overall. Paul and faith had decided it was time to introduce Andrea to the delights of being pleasured by a woman. T/they figured that it was a secret desire Andrea had been trying hard to keep hidden. So, the supper tonight. The first course was a green salad with a variety of veggies. A specialty of faith’s. The main course was grilled chicken with a slightly spicy barbecue sauce. On the grill with the chicken were the potatoes. Quartered and wrapped in foil, they were stuffed with sweet onion and sprinkled with a little garlic salt. T/they had argued about the results of this particular portion, one felt that it would involve some serious bad breath, the other felt that it didn’t matter. Also on the table was a bottle of a dry rose wine and some soft fresh bread.

Dessert was designed for impact and irresistibility. Freshly baked brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream were waiting. T/they both felt Andrea would object but would give in without too much argument. Paul had baked the brownies (with faith cleaning up after Him) but Andrea was not to know that. The brownies were laced with pot. T/they hoped that combined with the wine the brownies would lower Her inhibitions without totally making Her senseless.

Faith was dressed in a slim black skirt that fell to just above her knees and a sheer white blouse. A black vest covered her breasts and the lacy bra she wore beneath. It also made the outfit look like a uniform. She wore flat, strappy black sandals. Barefoot seemed too intimate and socks just wasn’t right. This night had been planned to the last detail over several weeks.

Faith flipped the chicken and the potatoes and went to look at the table. A single pink rose in a short glass bud vase sat between two (unscented) white, tapered candles. Silverware, glasses and linens made up a formal dinner service for two on either side of the candles. Small silver dishes offered the condiments required for the dinner. She made minor adjustments that didn’t need to be made and fidgeted a little as she waited. Paul was picking Andrea up from work today.

She heard a car, and of course the dogs barking, and she peeked out the window. She grinned when she saw Paul get out of the car. He reached into the back and grabbed a couple of bags. He brought the bags into the house and set them on the counter. One was from the Stag Shop and the other was from the liquor store. He grabbed His slave and pulled her close for a deep kiss. Faith moaned as she pressed her body to His. Her hands stroked His face and ears as His tongue stroked the inside of her mouth. He groaned and pushed her away. She touched her lips, panting. She wanted so much more. But it had to wait.

Meanwhile she was dying to know what was in that little black and pink bag. She had brought her own toys a couple of days ago and He had hidden them so she wondered what He had just bought. She hadn’t thought T/they needed anything.

Knowing was apparently going to have to wait too. He took the bag, winked at her and took it into the bedroom. She stood where He left her, waiting for Him to come back. She looked around His house. From her spot by the table she could see quite a bit of it. It was a peaceful place, for her anyway. She felt her mind clear and any doubts about what T/they were doing melted away. This was where she wanted to be. There were details, nagging things to be cleared up. But she knew that Paul would never try to change the core of what and who she was. Just as He knew she would serve Him, and Andrea, faithfully and with the utmost devotion. She smiled with pleasure.

“I hope this works tonight. If it doesn’t…well, I don’t like to think of the consequences. I love Y/you both too much to have to choose.”

Paul walked back to her and took her hand in His, faith smiled, wrapping her fingers around His hand and bringing it to her lips, “It will work, I am sure.” Her smile wavered as she thought of her plan if it didn’t. she tightened her grip on Him and leaned forward to place a soft kiss on His cheek. At a buzzing sound behind her she looked dismayed. She let go of Him and ran out to the grill. She lifted the lid quickly, burning herself in the process. She sighed a huge sigh of relief when she saw that the smoke was not indication that a fire had started. Just drippings sizzling in the proper fire.

Paul stepped outside just as she started sucking on the burn. She looked guilty as she snatched her hand from her mouth and checked the food.

“It’s almost ready, Master, You should go get Her.”

“Food smells good. Sure you can keep it from burning?” He stepped close to her and grabbed her hand. “Were you planning on taking care of this?” He kissed the burn briefly. “It had better look much better when I get back with Andrea. I do not like you hurting yourself. Be more careful. You belong to Me and I will have you in one piece.”

Faith blushed and tucked her hand behind her back. He pointed to the door and she moved inside to run cold water on her hand. He smiled after her and left to get Andrea.

She smiled as she got in the car. “Hi. I’m starved. I hope dinner is good.”

“It should be ready when we get home.” He smiled back at her, His eyes taking in the short curls, the very kissable mouth and the beautiful eyes. He took her hand in His as He drove towards home. She let Him hold it for a bit, then took it back to fiddle with her stuff. He sighed quietly. He turned His thoughts to what would hopefully be happening in three hours.

She groaned suddenly, “That dinner with the maid…cook…whatever is tonight isn’t it?”

He nodded.

She sighed, “Is there no way we can postpone it?”

He looked at her in disbelief. “No, we can not. Dinner will be ready when we get home. All you have to do is sit at the table and enjoy.” He shot her a slightly angry look before resolve settled on His face.

“Ok ok! I didn’t know it was so important.”

“Well it is. I have a very important question to ask you.”

Her eyes widened and She didn’t say another thing for the rest of the trip home. He looked out the driver’s window and grinned at His reflection. Wasn’t She in for a surprise.

When He pulled into the driveway He told Her to stay put then came and opened Her door for Her.

He kissed her cheek as she got out. Paul led Her to the door and opened it for Her. She stepped in and was greeted by the girl…woman…in the uniform. She inspected her even as She was inspected in return. Slim legs led up to a curvy body with large breasts. Andrea found Herself thinking about them naked and stopped Herself quickly. She wasn’t like that, didn’t like girls, only perverts did. She moved on to see soft green eyes and a full mouth that was curved in a gentle smile.

“Hello Ma’am, You must be Andrea. Mr. Baker has told me much about You. my name is faith. I hope dinner is to Your liking. May I take Your coat?”

Andrea was surprised at the smooth, soft flow of words and She handed over Her coat and bag without thought. Paul gave Her a gentle push and She climbed the steps into the kitchen. It smelled heavenly. Lord knows how but the gir…faith had already managed to put Her things away and was standing beside the table. She pulled a chair out and Andrea sat in it, admiring the table setting. “This looks very nice faith.”

Faith flushed with pleasure, “Thank You Ma’am.”

She pulled Paul’s chair out for Him and smiled as He sat down. She stepped to the counter to get the bottle of wine and pulled the loose cork from the top. “May I pour for You?”

Paul nodded and faith poured the wine into both glasses. He began a conversation with Andrea about Her day, ignoring His slave as she served the salad, removed Their plates and served the main course. With each course she brushed against Andrea, smiled softly at Her and in general flirted a bit. Andrea responded in a subdued way. In between courses she stood by the window and appeared to be watching the dogs in the back yard.

Andrea was surprised to find Herself responding to this woman. It was difficult to concentrate on the conversation with Paul. And She was very curious about His question. Every time faith came near Her Andrea could swear She smelled sex. And it made Her hungry. She wanted to know why this woman was making Her so hot under the collar…or was that under the panties? Andrea cleared Her throat and struggled to concentrate.

“…tickets, did you want to come?”

She blinked, confused. “I’m sorry Jason, what did you say?”

“I said, I managed to get the concert tickets. Did you want to come?”

Her eyes tracked faith’s movements and she dished up dessert and brought it to the table. “ummm Sure, sounds great.”

Paul tried not to let out the huge grin that was threatening. Andrea had no clue what He was talking about. He had just invited Her to a concert given by Martians from Jupiter. He watched Her watch faith for a few minutes longer, until dessert was put in front of them. He told faith she could eat something as well, with a meaningful look at the dessert. She knew her part well, she took a couple of brownies and went and sat outside. The afforded Them some privacy to eat dessert and faith knew she’d be called in soon.

She ate the brownies and it wasn’t long before she started feeling a buzz. She hoped that she’d be allowed to clean up soon. The buzz got much worse (better?) and she’d never be able to clean up. Within a minute of that thought she heard her name called.

“Clean up then come into the living room.” He stroked her face and kissed her lips quickly. “My beautiful slut, you did a good job tonight. Let’s hope the rest works out.”

She smiled, blushing, at His praise. She hummed softly as she cleaned the kitchen. Soon it was sparkling again and she could hear Andrea giggling in the living room. Faith stripped and slipped into the room. She was kneeling at Paul’s side before Andrea noticed her. Of course Andrea had had Paul’s mouth on Her nipples

The woman leapt to her feet, covering up Her breasts. She took a deep breath in surprise, “What the hell is SHE doing in here??”

Paul grabbed her arm and pulled her back down to the couch. He stroked her face and arm. Soft, soothing touches. She settled down but still stared at faith, taking in her curves, the large, dark pink nipples and her expression of absolute submission. She looked at Paul, then back at the girl on the floor.

Paul smiled gently, almost pleadingly, “I want to show you what this girl can do for you. Us. She is a slave.” He cleared His throat and shifted position. He snapped His fingers and faith crawled to settle beside Him, within reach. He put His hand on her head. “She is My slave.”

Faith watched as Andrea bristled. Fury cleared Andrea’s eyes for a moment. She leaned forward and slapped faith’s face, hard. Faith’s head snapped back and a handprint appeared. Faith merely sat there, tears welling up but she made no move to cover her face or move. This did manage to impress Andrea for a moment but one look at Paul’s face told Her that She shouldn’t do that again.

In a low voice, tight with anger, Paul made that clear. “I will not tolerate that again. I understand your fury but faith did nothing to You.” Andrea opened Her mouth to deny that claim, then shut it again as Paul’s voice continued. “I found her, I cheated, not her. Through her I found the Lifestyle, took some getting used to but I like it. Now I wanted to bring You into it. I think you would be an excellent Mistress for faith, probably provide some of which she needs I cannot provide. I am quite incapable of feeding her masochistic side.” He turned to faith and took her chin in His hand.

Faith turned her eyes to Him and He smiled. Andrea was a little shaken when she saw the utter devotion and love in faith’s eyes. Paul wiped the tears from faith’s face then let her go and nodded at her.

Faith placed a hand on Andrea’s knee and spoke. “Please allow me to serve You for one night Mistress. My Master wishes only to please One He loves so dearly. As He loves You, so do i. Please allow me to fulfill His desires and Yours, by pleasing You this evening.” She slowly moved her fingers a little, barely noticeably stroking the knee. She knew how the pot affected people sometimes and hoped that it would also make Andrea hypersensitive. She was rewarded with a small moan. So she dared to move her fingers more, sliding them to the inside of Her knee.

Andrea’s eyes clouded over again, with lust. She mulled it over a little bit. She looked at faith through heavy eyes. “you are a little slut aren’t you?”

Looking Andrea right in the eye, faith said, “Yes Mistress. Nothing makes me happier than pleasing another.”

Andrea raised an eyebrow in disbelief. “We shall see about that. You have 10 minutes to make me…happy.”

Paul grinned and sat back to watch. Andrea looked at Him. Pointed to the door. He stared back, not believing what She wanted. She set Her mouth in a tight line and continued to point. He looked down at faith who gave a small shrug back at Him and flicked her eyes to the door. Paul sighed heavily but left the room. He leaned against the wall just out of sight to listen.

Andrea stood up and looked down at faith. “your 10 minutes starts now. you may do whatever you please but you may not kiss My mouth.”

Faith leapt to her feet and finished unbuttoning Her blouse. She dropped small kisses on each bit of flesh uncovered. She slid the blouse off Andrea’s right shoulder and licked and nibbled her way down Her arm. She ended the journey with a kiss and a lick in the center of Her palm. Then she did the same to the other side, dropping the blouse on the recliner. She stepped behind Andrea and unclasped the pretty bra holding in Her heavy breasts. She licked where the straps had cut into Her shoulders and lightly rubbed and kissed the spot under the clasp. She stepped to the front again and pulled the straps down Andrea’s arms. She glanced up once to see Andrea watching her.

She leaned over and took a newly bared nipple into her mouth. She bite lightly as she sucked and licked the nipple in slow circles. Andrea’s hand came up to grip her shoulder and faith felt her sway a little. Faith smiled inwardly and moved her mouth to cover the luscious tit with more kisses as she bared the other one. she wrapped an arm around Andrea’s waist as she felt the swaying occur again.

Faith dropped the bra on top of the blouse and reached around to unzip Andrea’s skirt. She dropped to her knees and pressed her face to Andrea’s thigh. On impulse she leaned over and kissed Andrea’s feet. Faith finished unzipping the skirt and slowly lowered it. Andrea rested Her hand on faith’s head while She stepped out of the skirt. Faith tossed the skirt to one side and leaned over to kiss Her feet again.

Slow lazy circles brought faith’s mouth up from Her ankle over the lovely calf and to the knee. She brought the wet kisses further up Her thigh and skipped over the panty clad pussy. Andrea groaned. Instead faith started at the bottom again, foot to ankle to calf to thigh in long slow licks and wet kisses. She sat back on her heels and slid her fingers over Andrea’s panties. “May i remove them, Mistress?”

Andrea gasped at the fingers slowly stroking Her through the thin cotton. “Yes, slut, I told you to do whatever you liked.”

Faith lowered her face and grinned. She slowly pulled the panties down to Andrea’s ankles, leaving little random kisses all the way down Her legs. Andrea shuddered and groaned.

“May i suggest that You sit down Mistress?”

she stood up and helped Andrea sit back on the couch. She spread Her knees and knelt between them. faith kissed and nibbled Andrea’s neck, down Her chest and lavished each nipple with attention. Andrea moaned and managed to check the clock.

“you have 3 minutes left.”

Faith groaned then moved her mouth rapidly down. She sat on her heels again and slowly stroked Andrea’s outer lips before spreading them wide. Faith moaned quietly when she viewed the sweet little pussy. She wasted precious seconds just staring. Smooth, clean-shaven lips were parted to reveal the inner pink. Delicate inner lips pouted, practically begging to be sucked on. Andrea’s clit peeked through the hood and faith couldn’t resist any more. Leaning forward, she swiped at the clit, making Andrea moan.

Faith herself moaned, Master was right, Andrea was so sweet and delectable, faith knew she could stay right in this spot and be forever happy.

Before Andrea could draw her next breath the little slut before her dove forward and almost sucked Her whole cunt into her mouth.

Andrea groaned, Her fingers itching to dig into the girl’s scalp and press her to Her. She gritted Her teeth, can’t do that, must last the whole ten minutes! But ahhhhh God that felt good. Andrea’s eyes nearly rolled back into Her head when faith slipped two fingers into Her and started sucking on Her clit. Her hips bucked and Her hands grabbed faith’s head. “Oh yes! Suck Me, suck My clit harder, come on girl, you can do it!” Andrea was surprised with Herself. She could feel the heat building in the pit of Her stomach, She knew this female was going to make Her cum. Part of Her was disgusted but a bigger part of Her wanted more.

“Harder! Fuck Me harder with those fingers! Bite Me, suck Me!” Andrea’s hips bucked against her face, forcing faith to wrap one arm around Her hips. Faith stuck a third finger into Andrea’s hole to wet it and, before She could object, shoved it in Her ass. She fucked Andrea this way while sucking harder on Her clit. Andrea locked Her thighs around faith’s head while wrapped Her hands around her head, tangling them into her hair and digging Her fingers into her scalp. Faith gave Her everything she had and soon Andrea was screaming Her release.

Faith opened her mouth wider, desperately trying to catch Andrea’s juices as they flowed from Her. She licked and sucked, but Andrea was rubbing her face hard with Her cunt and not leaving her much chance to go where she wanted. Andrea rubbed Her clit against faith’s nose, the rest of Her cunt smearing itself all over her face and faith gasped for air whenever she could. Mostly though, she just moaned as she licked up Andrea’s very sweet juices. She licked and sucked on whatever part came near her mouth until Andrea’s frantic cumming slowed down. Faith gently cleaned Andrea up and then sat back on her heels, eyes down and waited.

Andrea panted, waiting for Her thighs to stop quivering. She regarded the whore in front of Her. She thought back to the orgasm She’d just had and She smiled. “So tell Me, I can make you do that whenever I want?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I can do whatever I want to you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I can make you do whatever I want?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Why are you like this?”

faith dared a peek up, she found Andrea’s face open and with an expression of honest curiosity on it. She looked back at the floor. “I am not sure Mistress. I started in this lifestyle as a Dominant but I found I am better at pleasing than in the roll of Domme. When I met Master I was the Domme, He was to be the sub. But O/our relationship developed differently, and far more than either of U/us planned. Now He rules me, mind, body and heart. I am nothing He doesn’t make me.”

Andrea looked a little surprised. Then She had an impulse that surprised Her completely. Paul, who had been watching for several minutes was shocked when Andrea leaned forward and cupped faith’s face gently in Her hands. With small darting licks She cleaned Her own cum from the slave’s face. Then She traced faith’s lips with one finger and, apparently not entirely sure, pressed Her lips to hers.

12