Power of the Mind Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it," she said as she reached down and placed it back at her entrance before descending back onto it. We both let out a moan before she reached the base. When she did reach the bottom, she started to rise again almost immediately, wanting to be fucked fast. I started thrusting up into her as she landed, sending every last millimetre of my cock up and into her pussy. Building up into a fast paced rhythm that I knew we couldn't keep up for long.

"Oh Angela, oh god Angela, oh my god ANGELA!" I screamed as I hit my climax. My scalding seamen shot into her hole, splattering against the insides and dripping out again to land on my stomach. When I came down from my climax I noticed that she had not orgasmed. I saw disappointment in her eyes and I felt it reflected in my own heart. I had failed to give her what she wanted. Or had I? I smiled expectantly as an idea came to me.

((Orgasm like you have never orgasmed before)) I commanded and watched as her body shook so violently that she fell off of me. She landed in a shuddering heap next to me and ecstasy screamed through her and through her voice as the orgasm she hadn't thought she'd get rocked through her. I watched as her back arched so much that I thought her spine would snap and she unleashed a river of pussy juice onto the bed, soaking through the quilt, sheet and into the mattress in nanoseconds.

Finally, when her orgasm had subsided she looked over at me with a big grin on her face.

"That...was...bloody...awesome," she said through heavy breathing.

"I...so...happy...convinced...me...hmph," she gave up trying to speak.

I had to agree with her, the sex was undeniably brilliant. I pulled her close to me so that I could lay another kiss on her and I watched her sink into my embrace. We lay cuddling for a while, she seemed to completely trust me now; the sex had broken down the last of her barriers. The continued closeness of our bodies showed me just how far our relationship had progressed. She wasn't afraid of me anymore, and would never be again. When her breathing had finally calmed down she looked up at me.

"Did you make me orgasm just by telling me to? You did. Didn't you?"

I didn't need to answer but I could see Angela's mind working overtime, trying to find a logical explanation. Eventually she gave up and just turned to me,

"Baby, can you explain all this to me? Something isn't right. I know I didn't feel this way about you before yesterday and yet I just gave myself to you again."

I could hear the desperation in her voice. She needed to know the answers, but I wasn't sure whether, or even how to reply. I decided to stall my answer.

"Are you complaining about the orgasm, Angela?" I asked her

"Oh god no," she laughed, "That was the greatest orgasm I have ever had. Thank you for it baby. But, you never answered my question."

She was looking me in the eyes again, daring me to lie to her. I tried hard to return the gaze, but it was hard to do so and I tried to turn my head away.

"I have other things to deal with now. I will tell you later, I promise."

I said it quickly, maybe too quickly, but it seemed to appease her and she dropped the matter and her gaze. I bent down to kiss her before getting up to have a shower.

*****

Chapter 4

After my shower, it was time for me to try out something new. I was sitting in my room and I phoned my sister. She was downstairs at the time, watching television.

"Hey Chloe," I greeted her

"Alex. Why are you phoning me?" she asked

"Well, I wanted a can of coke and I wondered if you would bring it up to me?"

I was not using any of my powers, I had to make sure she wasn't feeling oddly nice and wouldn't agree to bring me one anyway.

"Of course I won't you lazy bastard. If you want it come down and get it," she replied, angry at me for wasting her time. It was just as I had expected.

((Bring me a coke.)) I tried to command her down the phone line.

"Fuck you," she replied and hung up on me.

Clearly, it didn't work and I was a little disappointed but I wasn't one to give up so easily. I wanted to try one more time. Of course, I couldn't ring my sister again because she wouldn't bother answering and Angela was out of the question because she would do what I asked her to anyway. I decided to call Angela's mother and for that I needed Angela so I called her in to the room. She came through the door a minute later, closing it behind her. I noticed that she wasn't naked anymore but was dressed in some jeans and a T-shirt.

"Angela, what is your home number?"

She gave it to me, and I dialled it. Her mother answered the phone as I had expected.

"Hey Mrs Martin, it's Alex," I said

"Hello my boy, how are you and Angela doing?"

"Well, you know. I can't complain," I said.

To be honest it would have been very hard for me to complain - Angela had decided that it would be a good idea to give me a blowjob at that time.

"Good to hear it. Is Angela there? I need to speak to her," Angela's mother asked me.

I looked down at Angela bobbing her head upon my shaft before replying,

"Sorry Mrs Martin. Angela's a little busy right now. I'll get her to call you later though. Anyway, I was wondering if you would ((bring me a coke))."

"Bring you a coke? Yes, I suppose I can do that. I'll be right over," she replied.

I smiled for two reasons. Reason one: it had worked. Reason Two: Angela was still sucking my cock. I looked down at her. She was thoroughly enjoying it, perhaps even as much as I was. I watched as her tongue darted about, licking my cock and paying special attention to the tip. A minute and a half later and Chloe slammed open the door with a can of coke in her hand.

"I'm going to kill you Alex you lazy bastard... Getting Mrs Martin to bring you a drink, seriously? Oh."

She had noticed that Angela was sucking my cock. She seemed stunned and couldn't look away. I don't think she even noticed that she was staring. I smiled at the effect that we had had on her.

My sister was pretty enough. Her breasts were a bit small but she more than made up for them with her personality. She was a very bubbly and outgoing person who could easily brighten the day when you were sad. And then there was that arse; she had a really nice, firm butt. Now, I'm not really an arse person, it's all about the tits, but honestly, I had spent some time fantasising about Chloe's. I think I've mentioned before that we were twins. I was just a little bit older and, despite annoying each other a huge amount at times, I got on pretty well with her. She was dressed similarly to Angela at the time, only instead of full length jeans she had on a miniskirt. I had a feeling that her choice of clothing was deliberate but somehow, I didn't think it was aimed at me. Although that didn't stop me enjoying the view she was giving as I admired her shaven legs. I could also see the tiniest glimpse of white panties. It was such a wonderful view.

Even so, I wasn't enjoying the view as much as she was enjoying hers. I watched as her nipples grew hard at the sight of my cock and the attention that Angela was giving it. I could see her breathing fasten a little, her breasts heaving just that little bit more through her t-shirt. My breathing had also sped up as Angela bought me ever closer to my climax. Chloe was still looking at us, she was mesmerised. I managed a laughed through my breathing.

"You can stand there staring all day if you like Chloe, I don't mind" I told her. It was the truth. Having my sister watching me receive a blowjob from the beautiful Angela was very arousing.

She glared at me and threw the coke can at my face before turning around and walking to her bedroom. I caught the can with telekinesis and put it on the side. I then turned my attention back to Angela. She was taking me deep again now, licking her tongue all around my cock whenever it wasn't too far in. My mind wondered from Angela again and I found myself thinking about Chloe. I had a feeling that I knew what she was doing and I just had to take a peek. I extended my mind so that I could see what she could see.

She was looking down at her pussy, watching herself fingering it. Her thoughts were of Angela sucking me off. Her breathing was increasing in speed rapidly now, mirroring my own. It was very weird to feel myself receiving a wonderful blowjob, whilst watching my sister masturbate from her own perspective. It made feel a little dizzy. I had noticed that my sister's pussy was hairy.

I was dragged back to my own mind as I climaxed, launching a volley of cum into Angela's mouth. She swallowed what she could but some dripped out onto her face. I had an idea, I asked her not to clean it up, but to go and ask my sister if she needed any help with anything. I'm sure my sister would enjoy having Angela walk in on her at that moment.

Angela left the room and I watched as she went into my sister's room. She didn't bother knocking and I heard a cry of surprise from my sister as Angela walked in. The door closed behind her, temporarily cutting of my view. I quickly willed myself into the mind of Angela.

"...any help?" Angela had just finished asking my sister. Angela didn't seem at all fazed by Chloe's nakedness. She was actually getting aroused by it.

I noticed that Chloe was still naked and sitting on the bed in exactly the same position. She had stopped masturbating as Angela walked in, but we had a clear view of her pussy and her finger which was still inside of it. She closed her legs and placed her arms over her breasts as she realised this, but Angela had already seen.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realise that you were masturbating," Angela said without any embarrassment.

"Were you thinking of your brother or me?" Angela asked her after a pause

Chloe was trying very hard not to look at Angela but did answer.

"Both," she said. Her voice had come out as a mere whisper but she continued with a squeak, "Mainly you."

I was a little surprised at her voice; it was just so not her. Every day she was always really confident at talking to anyone about anything. I guess it isn't every day you have to admit to a beautiful girl that you were "thinking" about her. I wasn't surprised that she had been though. I was her brother. I saw the way she looked at some of the girls.

Angela smiled warmly at her, "Don't be shy about it Chloe. There is nothing to be afraid of. I don't mind"

Chloe seemed to brighten a little at that, to regain some of her old confidence. Her voice was still just a whisper though.

"You don't?" she asked. Chloe was seeking assurance. She needed to be told that it was all right, that everything was all right.

"Nope, not at all. I'll tell you a little secret, it actually excites me," Angela whispered to her.

Chloe turned red at the comment. Angela noticed this and let out a little laugh.

"You have a beautiful body Chloe, don't be ashamed of it," she said to her.

"I. I'm not ashamed," replied Chloe, avoiding Angela's gaze.

"Really, you're not? Then why don't you show me it," asked Angela

Chloe looked at her with surprise and firmly shook her head. She was ashamed. She didn't think that there was any way that her body could compare to Angela's. So I decided we needed to persuade her and, with some encouragement from Angela (and mostly from me), she agreed to show part of her body. She removed her arms from her breasts, allowing Angela to see them again. From this point of view it was clear that, although her breasts were small, they fitted in with the rest of her lean form well and they looked to be a good mixture between firm and soft. The nipples were still hard. She still refused to open her legs though. It was then that Chloe finally noticed the cum on Angela's face.

"Err, Angela. You have something on your face," she informed her.

Angela just laughed and licked it up.

"Well, you know. Your brother can give a lot sometimes. It's hard to keep up with him."

I could see the Chloe aroused by the obvious innuendo. I had detected the changes without needing to enter her mind. Despite having been thinking mainly of Angela, there was some feelings there for me.

I knew that Chloe would not need much encouragement to open up to Angela so I told Angela that she could act on the thoughts that she had been having. Angela walked forward and sat down next to Chloe. To Chloe's happy surprise, Angela started to remove her own top, showing that she wasn't wearing a bra, and dropped it onto the floor.

"If you have to show yours, it is only fair that I have to show mine," Angela reasoned.

Something about the way she said it gave me the impression that she had done it before and I started looking through her memory. Eventually I found that Angela had seduced one of her friends in to having lesbian sex with her. I was intrigued and found out that whilst Angela considered herself to be bisexual, she was slightly more inclined towards guys. Chloe however, was a different story. I was reading her mind as well. I tell you, it wasn't easy to do that – two sets of emotions, two sets of thoughts, too much information.

She had tried, ever so hard, not to look down at Angela's breasts. Tried and failed. They were just too close to her. Angela was just too beautiful for Chloe to resist the urges she had been denying for years. She glanced down at Angela's breasts. They were perfectly formed, just as Chloe wished that hers were. They didn't sag in the slightest but hung firm from Angela's chest with the nipples standing proudly at attention. Chloe wanted to touch them, but she just couldn't. She couldn't.

Angela smiled at her, "so, I think that's a pretty good deal. Don't you?"

Chloe was too mesmerised to speak and just nodded her head slightly. She was still looking at Angela's breasts. Angela looked down at her and sighed. She reached an arm around Chloe's shoulders and pulled her close, pushing Chloe's head onto her shoulder. The move took Chloe by surprise and she panicked a little at first, then she realised what was happening and began to melt into Angela. The tension in her legs started to relax with the rest of her body and they opened

slightly.

They sat there like that for a while, just enjoying being together. Both of them were anxious to move onto the next step, but Angela wanted Chloe to make the move. When it was clear to me that Chloe wouldn't, I did. I had Angela move her hand to Chloe's head. She made her head pivot so that Chloe's lips were in kissing distance and laid a quick peck upon them.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Angela told her. It was a half lie, she had wanted to kiss a girl again, but there had never been anything about it needing to have been Chloe.

Chloe took her head from Angela's shoulder and looked at her with a sparkle in her eye and returned the kiss, just as softly.

"So have I," Chloe confessed.

Angela felt the kiss with delight, she was succeeding. Chloe had given into the desires that she felt. Angela knew that it was time. She kissed Chloe again. The kiss was just as soft at first, but it lasted unlike a quick peck. Chloe started to react almost immediately and began kissing her back, savouring the taste of her. Her eyes had closed and she was trembling a little. Angela broke the kiss and Chloe opened her eyes, panic was in them, maybe she had gone too far. Angela smiled at her.

"So delicate," she murmured before kissing her again. This time the kiss was more intense and Chloe pushed her enthusiastic tongue into Angela's mouth where it started dancing. Angela had moved her hand down from Chloe's head and was now stroking along her upper arm.

Chloe spoke to her, "Please Angela, I've wanted this for so long."

Angela started kissing her again, a little more softly this time and rubbed Chloe's shoulder. Finally, she moved her hand to Chloe's breasts where it was wanted and started to caress her there. Chloe's arms were still quite idle as she enjoyed the kiss and the touch of Angela. The only movement coming from them was the clenching of her fists. Angela took hold of Chloe's hand and placed it onto her breast, encouraging Chloe to return the favour.

Eventually Chloe plucked up the drive to take things into her own hands, well mouth. She broke the kiss she was giving to Angela and kissed her neck on the way to her breasts. She took one of Angela's nipples in her mouth as Angela let out a satisfied, "Ah".

Angela's hand had made its way down to Chloe's stomach and she was now gently massaging it. Occasionally, her finger would rub lightly along the edge of Chloe's pubes. She kept it there for a minute as Chloe continued to suckle on each of her nipples in turn. Finally, she progressed past the hair and rubbed her finger along Chloe's outer pussy lips before inserting it to a long, drawn-out moan from Chloe.

Chloe had stopped sucking Angela's nipples for the moan but returned to them soon after when Angela continued to slide her finger into her pussy. She was enjoying being masturbated by someone else for once, especially someone who she idolised so much.

Angela inserted another finger into Chloe's pussy mustering another moan, this time it was stifled by Angela's breasts. To return the extra pleasure, Chloe gently bit the nipple with her teeth and Angela gasped. Chloe stopped sucking to look Angela in the eyes. There she saw passion, raw passion that needed contending with.

She almost-reluctantly pulled away from Angela's breasts and started to unbutton her jeans. She succeeded and Angela removed her fingers from Chloe's pussy to help her pull them down and off from her. She was not wearing panties and so Chloe had a clear view of her pussy.

"You shaved it," Chloe commented in awe, "I've never thought of doing that."

Angela spread her legs to give Chloe a better view.

"Well, what do you think of it?" Angela asked her.

"It's beautiful and so damn hot," Chloe replied.

"Thank you baby, maybe you should shave yours," Angela suggested.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not sure if it's quite me," Chloe didn't sound too sure.

"Of course it's you. You said it yourself; it would look so much more beautiful. What else would be right for someone like you," Angela encouraged her.

"Someone like me?" Chloe asked.

"Someone beautiful of course. I know it, and Alex knows it. It's about time you knew it," Angela told her.

Chloe beamed at the compliment, "Fine, I'll do it. But we need to finish up here first."

Angela laughed and pulled Chloe on top of her, lying back on the bed as she did. They shared a kiss and Chloe started to grind her groin against Angela's, generating sharp moans from both of them. Angela let out a girlish giggle as Chloe started to turn around, positioning her pussy above Angela's head as she lowered her own face Angela's pussy.

Chloe could smell the excitement. It was dripping from Angela, intoxicating and arousing her. She had to take a taste.

Chloe may not have been experienced, and she may not have had my ability to cheat, but she more than made up for it with enthusiasm. She started to feverishly lap at Angela's pussy as she felt Angela's tongue doing the same to hers. It felt so good and so right. She was no longer ashamed of her body, or her feelings. She had decided that it was ok to love women, because they were so gentle, sweet and made you feel so good.

Chloe had started to grind her pussy into Angela's face and continued to probe into Angela's pussy with her tongue.

"Ooooh," Chloe moaned.

Angela had bought her finger back into play and was now fingering her pussy as she licked her most sensitive spot. Chloe tried to return the treatment to Angela's clit, but she couldn't stop moaning or grinding and then she was orgasming.

It hit her as Angela bit on her clit and forced two fingers into her pussy, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath. Suddenly, her whole body was shaking and she was moaning so loudly that I feared Mrs Martin could hear her next door. Her pussy clenched up around Angela's fingers preventing her from withdrawing them and her juices started to flow until Angela eagerly drank them all in.