Power of the Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"This is a woman's ring anyway so I doubt if it will even fit one of your fingers." I challenged.

"I'm sure it will." She said.

"Try it on," I said as I dropped it in her hand.

Tina turned it over a few times and looked at it closely. "It does have a nice feel," she said as she tried to slip it over her ring finger. It didn't fit so she tried it on her middle finger. She held it up while she stuck her middle finger up at me. She laughed as she gave me the finger. I waited as I watched her move her hand down to smooth down her blouse over her breasts. Her hands lingered and slowed as they moved over her round tits.

"You have nice breasts," I said as she moved her hands over them.

"Why these little things?" she teased as she stuck her chest outward.

"So have you fucked your college boyfriend, yet," I asked knowing she was under my control.

"That's personal" she began to say, but her words changed as her hands cupped her breasts. "He wants to wait to make sure we are in love." She said as her hand moved down over her stomach.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked with a smile. I already knew the answered. Her hands pushed down between her legs. My hands moved over to unsnap her skirt. She lifted her hips, pushed it down her legs and gathered it at her feet. Her silver thongs shined up at me. I watched as her hands slithered under her panties and into her hot pussy.

She finally answered my question as she stroked her clit. "Yes" she said softly.

I quickly slid on the large ring to make my shaft rock hard as I pulled it out of my pants.

"Oooh" you are so much bigger than Tony," she said as she pushed her wet thongs off her blonde covered pussy.

"Open wide," I commanded as she leaned back and spread her legs for me. My prick moved up to rub against her wet virgin pussy lips. I slowly pushed forward until I felt her entrance. I wanted to go slow so I wouldn't hurt her but she suddenly reached up and pull my ass downward.

"Give it to me," she cried as my hard piston moved into her tight hole. I guessed her passion over powered her pain as my shaft broke through her hymen. She was so tight compared to Lisa and Julie. I pumped my prick in and out of her and suddenly realized I was not wearing protection. I definitely didn't want to get her pregnant. I fucked her another minute and felt I was getting close. I removed my prick from her pussy and rub it against her clit.

"Oh no," she moaned. "I want it inside me," she cried. "I don't want to get you pregnant," I answered.

"I'm on the pill," she said as she reached down to guide me back inside.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said as my prick pumped like a piston into her depths. I felt my climax and kept on going.

"OH god, you are…" she didn't finish as she came. I know the kids outside heard her scream "MORE" as I continued to pump into her wet pussy. She surprised me when she got quiet and suddenly started screaming again. She was coming again I thought. I didn't know women could do that as my prick moved in and out of her hot box. She kept pulling me back in as I tried to stop. Finally I had to push her back as I pulled my prick out of her tight pussy.

"More," she begged. I knew I had to get that ring off her finger. As she grabbed my arm my hand opened her grip until I could pull the ring off. As soon as the ring left her finger she collapse back on the sofa. I could hear her breathing as I pull my pants up and zipped up. I looked down at the cutest girl in the senior class lying spread legged on the sofa. Her blonde pussy hair glistened with my come and her juices. I thought I could see some blood. I found some tissues and was cleaning her pussy when she grabbed my hand, "what are you doing?"

"Cleaning you up." I answered.

"I can do that," she said. "You took advantage of me."

"Uh, no I didn't," I replied. "You were the one who asked me to fuck you."

Tina remembered her words and covered her face. "Please don't tell anyone." She asked.

"I don't think I can keep this a secret. I think everyone in the other room heard you screaming MORE."

I was the first to leave the room and the boys clapped again. I think they were happy the class stuck-up got fucked. The girls all smiled at me. I noticed Dana and Laura had returned. I was looking the other way when Tina walked out of the room with a big smile. "What's everyone starring at," she asked as she moved up the stair to go to the bathroom. I suddenly realized the ring was still on my finger. I looked down to see my pants tenting out in the front. I looked over at the girls and saw their eyes looking at it. Proudly, I turned to give them a better view.

It was late and Laura's mother came down the stairs to tell us to clean up. Some of the kids had to leave but Tom and I stayed. We had another 30 minutes before his mom would arrive to take us home. I saw Dana and Laura whispering and watched as Laura walked over to Tom and asked him to come upstairs with her. Tom looked at me and I nodded. As soon as they closed the basement door Dana was all over me.

"I wanted to go into the room with you but never had the chance." She said as she rubbed up against my body.

I thought about reaching for the rings but wondered how it would be without it. Now, that I had some experience I also had confidence.

"Well, we are alone right now." I said looking around the room. Dana's eyes closed as my lips moved down to hers. She was a petite girl with very dark long hair. She experienced her first French kiss and didn't complain as my hands moved down over her cute little ass. I knew I had to move slowly because she was not wearing the ring. I moved my bulging prick against her stomach and felt her pull back. But, my hands on her ass pulled her back to feel my passion.

"We shouldn't go too far," she said as her lips broke away from mine. I smiled as my hands moved around her body and up to her breasts.

"Don't." she said softly as my fingers explored her small mounds.

"Didn't you see Laura touching my prick?" I whispered in her ear. She didn't answer because we both knew what the answer was. I continued to rub my prick against her stomach as my fingers found her hard little nipples.

"Don't you want to touch it like Laura?" I asked as I continued to rub it against her body.

Dana still did not answered as she gathered her courage. I felt her right hand moved down my back and to the side of my hip. I moved my stomach back to give her hand access to the front of my pants. Dana's hand froze and stopped moving.

"Go ahead." I whispered as my hand slipped between the buttons of her blouse. I felt the edge of her bra and inched my fingers underneath. I heard a small moan from her lips when my fingertip touched her hard nipple. I thought she had chickened out until I felt her hand start moving again. It moved over my pocket opening and across to my zipper. Her tiny fingers touched the bulge in my pants and stopped again. As I played with her nipple her hand continued its journey until her fingers tightened around my shaft. Her hand was slow to explore its size.

"Let me help." I whispered as I reached down to unzip my pants. I reached inside and pulled my hard-on out. I took her hand and put it on my bare prick. I looked down at the top of her head as she stared at my huge prick in her tiny hand. As she held my prick I moved my hand down to top of her jeans and slid my fingers underneath the waistband. She sucked in her stomach to allow my hand passage as I moved under the top of her panties. I felt her little mound of pubic hair and slide my fingers south to enter her tiny damp slit. I quickly found her clit and lightly touched it.

"Oh Cam, I love you so much." She whispered as she stoked my prick. "Do you love me?"

Most men would lie to a woman who was stroking his prick and I found myself to be one of them. "Of course," I said as my finger moved down over her virgin opening. I had already deflowered one virgin tonight and didn't want to go through it again. I doubted that Dana was on any pill. I moved my fingers faster over her bud until she tightly squeezed my shaft. I knew she was going to come.

"Oh my god, what is happening?" she yelled as she climaxed. I figured it must be her first one. She threw her arms around my back as she pulled me to her body. My prick was sticking up from her navel past her small breasts. I took her head in my hands and directed her mouth down to the tip of my hard-on. "Kiss it." I said softly.

Tara hesitated. I wasn't sure if she would do it until I felt her small lips moved down to lightly kiss the tip. I held her mouth on it until she opened her lips. My prick moved between her petite lips as I slowly lowered her head. She gasped for air when it hit the rear of her throat. I had gone too far and had to quickly pull her mouth back so she could breath.

"Sorry," I said as I let go of her head. I expected her to move away from me but she took a big breath of air and returned her mouth to my cock. She moved her lips down it's length until it hit her throat again and pulled her mouth back off. She took another breath and did it again.

Finally I asked, "Why don't you breathe through your nose?"

Dana looked at me and smiled. Her lips returned to my shaft and stayed on it as her head moved up and down without any interruptions. I enjoyed being the teacher for these 18-year-old girls. I could feel my dam ready to burst and didn't want to choke her again. I pulled her lips off just as my hot fluids exploded from the tip. Dana's eyes got real big as she watched me squirt my passion outward. Luckily we were standing on a tile floor.

"I'm so happy you love me," she said as I pushed my soft prick back into my pants.

"I love everybody," I said as I turned to move up the stairs. I heard her start to cry as I opened the door at the top of the stairs.

Tom and Laura were kissing as I entered the kitchen. "Ah hem," I said to alert them of my presence. As Laura turned towards me I noticed the strap of her dress was down below her breast. Her bra was twisted to the side and I could see her small naked breast.

So, Tom got his first feel. "Sorry to interrupt, I said as I watched Laura slowly pull her bra up over her boob.

"We were just kissing," Tom said trying to fool his buddy.

"Sure," I said with a big grin. Dana came in the kitchen and put her arms around my waist.

"Cam and I are in love," she said looking up at me with her deep blue eyes. I started to push her away when the doorbell buzzed. Save by the bell I thought as I hurried away from Dana. I was in the car before Tom and his mom made it out of the house.

"Well how did the party go?" Mrs. Stone asked as we drove to my house.

"Great," Tom said looking back at me. I figured the guys were happy that I loosened up the girls somewhat.

They dropped me off and as I entered the house I found my mom sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked as I sat down next to her. We talked for a while and she suddenly got a serious look on her face.

"Cam, I found these in your pocket tonight as I washed your clothes." She held up Lisa's panties. I had left them in my pants pocket. I suddenly got red and thought about how I could get out of this. I never could lie to my mom so I told her the truth. Except the part about the rings. I looked at her after I was finished and waited for her to yell or something but all she did was look at me with a blank look.

"It must be that look you and your Grandfather share. You are so much like him and no woman could ever say no to him."

"Did that include you," I asked already knowing the answer. She put her head in her hands and moved her head down to the table.

"Oh god, I tried to resist but he had this power over me." She cried without looking up and my face.

I knew it was the ring but evidently she didn't. "I just went crazy with lust," she sobbed.

"So he is my father?" I asked softly.

"Please don't hate me son," she begged as she moved her red eyes up to mine.

"Mom, I understand and forgive you," I said as I took her hands in mine. "You must forgive yourself."

At that moment we became closer than ever before. She stood from her chair and moved over to pull me up to her. I looked into her eyes as she pulled my body to hers for a full body hug. It was the first time I realized my mom was a desirable woman as her breasts crushed against my chest. I tried to subdue my passion but my prick hardened against her stomach. I tried to pull back but she held me close. I knew she felt it but never said anything.

"You are so much like him," she whispered in my ear as her stomach moved forward and back against my hard-on. I thought about the ring in my pocket when we heard a door close upstairs.

"I thought Dad was in bed," I said as I pushed her back. "Me too," she said as she looked down at my bulge.

"I better go to bed," I said as I turned quickly and ran up the stairs. I could see how too much of this ring could bring trouble and sadness like the words said on the box. I hid the box and jumped into the bed. I normally thought of sex as I fall to sleep but tonight my brain and prick was drained.

I awoke the next morning when my mom tapped on my door. "Get up son, it's getting late and we are late for Church," she yelled. I moaned and slowly got out of bed. I jumped in the shower and quickly dressed. My parents were waiting for me in the car as I jumped in eating two slices of bread. I looked at my mom and she gave me a big smile. I gave her one back with my bread stuck in my teeth.

I sat in church looking around at all the beautiful women that I had never noticed before. My hand reached in my pocket for a mint when I felt the box. I guess I subconsciously grabbed it as I ran from my room. I quickly let go of it in case I got excited while I checked out the older women. I noticed Tom and his parents were across the aisle from us. I glanced over at him and he gave me a wave. I looked up to see his mom give me a smile. I felt a tingling in my pants and smiled back at her.

I glanced behind me and noticed Laura and Marni sitting with their parents. Both girls gave me a big smile and as quick wave. I smiled back. I remembered Marni's panties were still in my pocket. I reached in my back pocket and touch the silky lace. My prick got hard thinking of Marni lying back without panties. I tried to crossed my legs but it hurt. I tried to keep my legs tight but that also hurt. Finally I leaned forward so no one would see my condition. The more I tried to think of something else the more I thought of Marni's pussy. I expected to be hit by lightning as I sat with a hard-on in church. I thought I was going to make it through until I saw everyone stand to sing a song. My mom pulled me up next to her. I looked around and no one was looking at me. I took a deep breath until I looked at Tom's mom and her eyes were opened wide looking down at my condition. I turned slightly so it wasn't so obvious. Finally the song was over and I was able to sit back down.

It was finally over and I hid behind my parents as we walked from the church. As I exited the door I felt someone touch my arm.

"Aren't you going to say hello Cam?" someone asked. I turned to see Tom's mom.

"Err, Hi Mrs. Stone," I muttered. I tried to keep walking but she pulled me over to her.

"Tom and his dad are going fishing this afternoon. Why don't you stop by?" she whispered so no one else could hear.

"I think I have some homework to do," I answered.

"I'll help you with you lessons," she said with a smile still hold on to my muscular arm.

"What time?" I asked softly. "Anytime you want. I'll be there waiting."

I broke away from her arm and headed outside to find my parents. I sat in the car as I waited for my mom to go to the church office for something. My dad was talking to some men when I heard the car door open. I turned to see Marni slip in next to me.

"Hi Cam." She said with a big smile. "I enjoyed last night and wonder if you still have them?"

"You mean these?" I asked as I held up her white panties.

"Yes!" she said as she pulled my hand down so no one outside the car could see them.

"Do you want them back?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"Of course, I don't need you running around school showing them as a trophy."

"Well, I don't know," I said teasingly. "What do I get out of it?"

"You could put them back on me." She said with a smile. "I'm not wearing any under my dress."

"You got a deal," I said as I watched her pull her skirt up over the muscular thighs. I watched as the material slid up and up. Finally her corn silk pubic hairs came out providing ground cover for her pussy. Marni looked around as I took the panties and pulled them up her calves. As she lifted her hips and legs off the seat I bent my head down and kissed her hairy bush.

"Cam!" she cried as my tongue moved out to touch her wet pussy lips.

"Not here" she said as pushed my head away. I smiled as I pulled the panties up her thighs and under her hips.

"Why don't you call me this afternoon?" she said as she opened the car door.

"Sorry, my book is filled for today," I said. "Call me tomorrow and I'll check my calendar." I said expecting to hear her tell me to get fucked.

But, she just smiled and said, "OK".

As soon as we got home I showered and put on some clean clothes. I was anxious to get to Tom's house but I had to wait some until he and his dad left. As I walked down the hall to the stairs I noticed my parent's bedroom door almost closed. It was open about an inch and I could see someone inside. I stopped and moved closer. I could see my mom standing in front of her full-length mirror. She was wearing a robe and just looking at her reflection. I turned to leave and saw her suddenly drop the robe off her shoulders. It fell to the floor, and she stood naked before my eyes. Not only did my mom have breasts she had ones that could knock your eyes out. Her nipples stuck out like small missiles and her breasts had little sag. I took my eyes off of them long enough to look down her stomach at her full brown bush between her legs. I felt my prick getting hard and took a deep breath.

I felt guilty looking at her and decided to get away. I glanced up at her face and noticed her eyes open looking directly at the crack in the door. I jumped back and ran down the stairs. I wondered if she knew I was there? Did she remove her clothes for me to see her? My prick was semi-hard as I ran outside and jumped on my bike. It was hard by the time I made it to Tom's house. His dad's truck was not in the drive so I figured the coast was clear. I was panting as I rang the doorbell.

She didn't answer it right away so I rang it again. "My, my aren't we impatient?" She said as the door opened. At first I didn't recognize her. Her hair was long and flowing over her shoulders. I had always seen it in a bun sitting on top of her head. She wore a red silk top and matching pants. The pants were tight on her full thighs.

She looked around the neighborhood to make sure no one was watching as she pulled me inside. She led me inside the den where I heard some soft music playing and the lights turned off. It was obvious she was trying to seduce me. I didn't think I needed the small ring today.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked as she guided me next to her on the sofa.

"No thanks Mrs. Stone." I said as I folded my hands on my lap. She laughed, "Please call me Donna."

I noticed her breasts filled her silk top and her nipples were large dark shadows under the material. I felt myself getting hard again.

"Do you like my outfit?" she asked as she moved her shoulders back pushing her breasts forward. "I bought it yesterday."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers