Power Outage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_elvis
lil_elvis
9 Followers

John opened what looked much like the sterile packaging for a band aid, but actually contained a glistening stainless steel needle that he quickly aligned with the outer dot. In a swift and steady motion, he pushed it through.

Lyn gave a short gasp and bit her lower lip, while George did his best to give a reassuring look and took her hand. Lyn gave him a quick, but pained look and said, "Phew, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"The secret is to be quick about it," added John, leaving the needle in place while opening another sterile pack containing a small stainless steel ring with a solitary ball forming the closure. As a miniscule drop of blood formed on both sides of the needle, John disconnected the ball on one side of the ring and trailing the removal of the needle, threaded it through her nipple. He removed the forceps and threw the needle into a medical waste container. Returning to Lyn, John dabbed away the blood with a gauze pad and closed the ring.

Lifting her tit in her right hand, Lyn examined the results and wondered if she would ever grow accustomed to it. Looking up at George, he smiled and nodded in approval. 'At least one of us is happy about this,' thought Lyn.

Breaking the silence, John asked, "So are you ready for the next one?"

"Yeah," replied Lyn, "let's get this over with."

As George made the short drive home, he asked, "So how you feeling?"

"It hurts," Lyn replied, "but I suppose I'll get over it."

"Don't get all pouty on me. You had a choice. Besides, you have work to do when we get home."

"Gee, what a surprise."

"Sarcasm does not become you, My slave. I had hoped to give you only pleasure when we got home, but I can see that some discipline might be in order. Perhaps I should take my belt and whip your ass instead."

"That won't be necessary...Master," Lyn replied, hoping her reply would sooth him. "I'm just a little sore and....overwhelmed."

"I'll let it slide cause you've been a good slave so far. Take some aspirin when we get home and I'll let you rest for a while."

"Thank you, Master."

True to his word, George let Lyn be when they got home.

"I'll give you thirty minutes and then I'll join you upstairs," he'd said,

Grateful for the respite, she went upstairs to lie on the bed -- face up, of course. Although she had hoped for a short nap, sleep would not come. Instead, her body and mind joined in a continuous feedback loop. The aspirin had worked reasonably well, but a slight ache still lingered in her nipples and the 'sunburn' between her legs was incessant. Logic and emotion went at it, toe to toe. Have I made the right choice? Can I really honor my commitment? Will this change me in unpredictable ways? What about my friends? Should I tell them? My family? Oh Jesus, mom can never know about this!

And please, please, George, when you come upstairs, let it be the pleasure you promised. I don't think I can take any more pain today.

The remaining ten minutes dragged by and Lyn wondered what he could be up to, but she had to admit it, ever since this whole thing started, he had been true to his word. Sometimes in a twisted way, but, yes, always true to his word. As much as she appreciated the honesty, presently, it was proving most inconvenient to the escalating longing between her thighs.

Finally, the door slowly opened and there was George.

"Feeling better, My slave?" he asked softly.

"Much better, Master. Thank you,"

"That's good. Now strip!" he commanded.

Lyn was momentarily taken aback by the abrupt change in his demeanor, but quickly stood and removed her clothes.

"Very nice," he said once she finished and although he'd seen her naked countless times before, she blushed. He approached, took her hands in his and said, "Come with me."

She found it odd that he walked nearly backwards into the bathroom with his head swiveling between their direction and her body. Once inside, he dropped her hands and reached behind her to close the door.

"Now turn around," he said.

Lyn gave a short gasp. There she was in the fill length mirror - the same and yet so different.

"Take a good look at yourself," he continued - unnecessarily since her eyes were undeniably drawn to her image. "With those pierced nipples and smooth cunt you finally look like a slut. Now all you have to do is act like one. Spread you legs so we can both get a good look."

Transfixed, she mindlessly complied, but then flinched as his hands seized hers and guided them to her pussy.

"Go ahead, feel yourself," as he guided her fingers across the outer lips. "Isn't it wonderful?"

Lyn moaned and had to agree, it did feel divine, but she was hard pressed to know if it was the smoothness or just the fact she was finally getting some attention. His guidance slowly lightened and then stopped, but Lyn continued.

"That's a good slut, rub your cunt," he whispered closely to her ear, his warm breath on her neck spurring her on. "You know you need it and want to show me how badly."

"Mmmm, yes, Master," she cooed, pushing away the brief bout of disbelief that she could do this before him, as his hands gently caressed her head and pulled gently on her hair, putting her more at ease. So encouraged, her hesitance melted to insistence.

"Take you fingers and spread those smooth cunt lips."

As she did so, his grasp on her hair suddenly tightened and their eyes met in the mirror.

"Don't look at me!" he ordered. "Look at your cunt."

Lyn did so, simultaneously shocked with her own audacity and yet pleased with lust she had caught in George's eyes. She could not recall that he had ever viewed her so ravenously, deepening her arousal, and curiously, appealing to her pride.

"See how wet you are?" he asked "You like showing your body to me, don't you my slave?"

"Yes, master," she replied enthusiastically. There was no point in refuting him, perhaps because there was also no denying George's arousal pressing against her ass and the satisfaction she felt in being its source.

"Excellent. Get used to it because I certainly enjoy watching you...keep rubbing that cunt."

Lyn spread her wetness around her clit and moaned. Her legs were weakening, but as she gazed up at his lustful eyes once more, a wave of emotion washed over her and she shuddered under her undeniable power.

"Do you want to cum, My slave?"

"Yes...yes, please, Master!" she entreated as the index and middle fingers of her right hand intently drew circles over her clit.

George watched her fury, but just as her eyes closed, he seized her arms; his pulling them away from her body summoning an insistent whimper.

Spinning her around he said "Undress me, slave, but lick your fingers clean first."

Lyn raised her fingers to her mouth and tentatively stuck out her tongue.

"No, My slave, suck your cunt juice off them."

With a slightly terrified look at George, one by one Lyn inserted a finger in her mouth and closed her lips, sliding them against her tongue; their unique taste nowhere near as awful as she'd expected, but still upsetting her sense of propriety.

"That's a good girl. You'll be tasting yourself often, so you'd better get used to it."

Relieved with completing her task, Lyn fumbled with the buttons on the placket of his shirt and pulled the polo over his head, pushing the recent distress aside and ignoring the pain in her nipples, as his naked chest pressed against hers. With a little assistance from George, his shirt was quickly discarded. She knelt and slid the loafers from his sockless feet. As she reached to unbuckle his belt she could see and feel the hidden erection. Now desperate to release him, she undid pants and pulled them and his underwear to his ankles. As he stepped out of them, his hard cock bounced off the top of her head. It would have been comical under other circumstances, but now only served as a cruel reminder of what she so urgently wanted inside her.

Taking her chin in his hand and raising her face to meet his gaze, George said "Now show me what you learned last night."

Without a word, she opened her mouth and slid her lips around his cock, sucking deeply on the head and summoning a satisfied moan. Her hands reached behind him and pressed them to his ass, using the leverage to slowly work his cock into her throat, gagging slightly until her lips encircled the base. Triumphant, she slowly withdrew and gasped for air as she reached the top once more, repeating the process twice more before looking up at him, her watery eyes pleading for something more.

"Is there something you want, My slave?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes, master. I really wish you would make love to me."

"That's too bad my slave. That will have to wait for another time, but if you want me to fuck you, I will."

"Please fuck me, master. Please?" she entreated, realizing that the words more accurately professed what she really needed.

"And where do you want to get fucked, my slave?"

"In my..."

"Cunt? If that's what you want, then say it!"

"Yes, please, master. I want you...to fuck my cunt."

Unexpectedly, George seized her under the armpits and forced her to stand. Aggressively spinning her around, he stepped to her side. Put one arm across her tummy and landed a sudden, sharp slap on each of her ass cheeks.

"Ow!" Lyn cried, more from the surprise of his aggressive actions than actual pain.

"Now," he hissed into Lyn's ear as he released her and pointing to the bedroom, "if you want to get fucked bitch, get on that bed and spread your legs!"

Wanting absolutely nothing less, Lyn trotted to the bed and practically dove onto her back, quickly laying her head on the pillow, drawing her legs up and spreading them with her soles flat on the mattress. Looking back, George slowly walked towards her, his erection bobbing with each step, a wicked grin on his face. Now crawling onto the bed, he stopped once he was kneeling between her legs.

Looking at her sternly, he asked, "What is it you want, slave?"

"I want to be fucked, Master."

"And where do you want to be fucked?" asked George gabbing his cock and slapping it on Lyn's clit, making her gasp.

"In my cunt, Master. Please?"

He savored the wanton, impatient, look on her face. It was worth prolonging.

Slowly stroking the head of his cock along her lips, he asked, "Are you my slave?"

At first she only moaned and looked at him longingly, but soon realized that he would never grant relief without a reply. "Yes, I am your slave."

But her reply did not bring the expected, he continued to tease her and she grew more desperate each time his cock slid over her clit. To her surprise, he began slapping her clit with his cock head, raising her frustration as each blow seemed to echo in the emptiness she felt.

"Please, Master, please fuck you slave," she begged.

George smiled wickedly and slowly inserted his cock in her cunt. To Lyn it was divine relief to finally feel him filling her and she softly sighed when his hips met hers. He rose to support his torso with stiffened arms extended to either side of her shoulders, as she gazed lustfully at his dominant form towering above her.

It was the moment he'd been waiting for. Hooking his arms under her knees, George forcefully pushed her thighs to her chest. At first Lyn was baffled, this new position seemed awkward and his slow withdrawal a disappointment, until he forcefully slammed his cock back into her, his pelvis slamming onto her clit.

"Ahh!" she wailed, but not in pain. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, his cock seemed bigger than she could recall; penetrating deeper than it had ever been, and touching her so much more intensely, while the smashing of her clit put an exclamation point to it all. His repeated slow withdrawals and pile driver entries quickly pushed Lyn to ecstasy.

George loved her passionate expression, especially the "o" her lips formed each time he bottomed out as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Yeah, bitch," he growled, "take that cock. Admit it, you like being fucked like a whore!"

"Yes, that's it. Make me your whore!" she exclaimed as her hand seized his ass and encouraged George to pound her cunt into submission. "Oh god! Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

With those words, George lost it; his eyes closed and he fucked her with abandon. Moans and the wet slapping of their collisions filled the room as his cum flooded her cunt.

Pressing himself tightly to her, he gasped for air. As he opened his eyes and lowered himself to his elbows, they exchanged ecstatic smiles, both incapable of speaking and simply savored the moment for several minutes.

Still feeling their hearts pound against one another, he exhaled deeply and with it, "My god!."

Lyn's arms wrapped over his neck as she replied, "You can say that again!"

"My god!!" he repeated as he rolled off and flopping his arms and legs in semi-mock exhaustion.

She laughed softly then rolled on her side to face him, propping her head in her palm.

"But I meant it. That was incredible," said Lyn, sliding over to snuggle against him and lay her head on his shoulder, her hand idly stroking his chest. As their breathing returned to normal, she added "I wish I'd known it could be like that. I might have acted differently."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," he replied.

Her head jerked up, craning to look at him, and she quickly asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Easy, My slave. All I'm saying is that, I doubt we would have gotten here without what led up to it."

"Oh," she replied as her head lowered to his chest once more.

"Think about it. Do you really think that you would have willingly asked me to fuck you like a whore if I'd tried that out of the blue?"

She flinched slightly at his crude words, but otherwise remained still. She certainly would not have, the enormity of her metamorphosis rendering her mute.

"C'mon Lyn. Don't give me the silent treatment. I couldn't stand that before and, now, I won't tolerate it. You'll talk to me honestly and openly, even if I have to spank your ass to do so."

"That won't be necessary...Master."

"Good, cause I don't have much energy right now. You've got to realize that things have changed. Permanently. And so?"

Lyn paused briefly to remember the original question. "So, you're right. Just a few days ago, I never would have asked you."

"Asked me what?"

"To...to fuck me like a whore," she blurted out.

"That's my girl," he replied, wrapping his arm around her and squeezing her, while she responded in kind and softly sighed.

"It's just hard for me to talk that way."

"You will learn. You've just got to remember that we have redefined our relationship. I expect direct and explicit replies."

"I'll do my best, Master."

"I'm sure you will, My slave, but I'll still spank you ass regularly to remind you."

Lyn did not reply, but her tightened embrace confirmed her acquiescence.

lil_elvis
lil_elvis
9 Followers
12