Power Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyRyder
RubyRyder
39 Followers

My lack of sight increased my feeling of vulnerability. There was nothing to be done but wait for whatever came next. Anticipation...intensified. I heard a zipper, which I guessed was her skirt. Or maybe the bustier? Then rustlings and muted sounds that were unidentifiable.

The crack of the crop on my ass was so unexpected that I nearly jumped off the table. Jesus! She'd never punished me twice...ever! Until now. I gasped in surprise. Utter unpredictability. Yes. I had stopped trying to figure out why that dynamic turned my crank so much a long time ago. It just did. I received so much positive reinforcement every time we played, I trusted her with the reins of control. And I'd never been sorry.

Another snap of the crop on my other ass cheek to show a lack of favoritism. I clenched the sides of the table as well as my butt cheeks and wondered what would come next. Amanda laughed deep in her throat. Then soft fingers gently eased apart my hot tense cheeks and a cool drop of lube fell right on my anus like a fucking ice cube from heaven. I squeaked a sigh of relief and pleasure and was almost embarrassed at the sound. She circled a finger around the outside of my anus, over and over again until I wanted to beg her to stick it inside me...which she did, gently and slowly. I felt myself clench tightly around her finger, the last vestige of control I had brought home from work. It was like this every time. I had a hard time opening up for her. I felt her finger slide slowly inside me, pushing further into my tight ass.

"Come on, Nash...you know you want it..." she purred in my ear, stroking my prostate gently with the one finger she'd worked into my bottom. I moaned and felt my ass let go a little more, opening up to her ministrations. "That's my boy..." I could hear the smile in her voice, and I smiled, too. She teased me, pulling her finger out again and massaging me until I pushed back with a silent request for more. This time her finger slid in smoothly and again stroked my prostate. I swooned.

Before Amanda, I had no clue how much pleasure I was missing by not indulging in ass play. Like a lot of men, I was all for fucking a woman up the ass but had sadly never explored my own. Amanda rectified that situation right off, since ass play was one of her favorites. Now I couldn't get enough. I was basically always hoping she would pay some attention to my butt. And I was pretty sure I was going to get the deluxe ass job tonight.

My cock twitched underneath me as her finger stroked my ass rhythmically. Small sounds of pleasure came out of me, moans and whimpers. God I loved this. I felt soft lips kiss my hot, whipped cheeks and thought my situation couldn't possibly improve. Until she started to work her second finger in, of course. I felt my ass stretch as Amanda patiently opened me up to accept both fingers. Jesus. I loved the full feeling, reveled in it. She worked her fingers in and out of my ass for a deliciously long time.

Suddenly her fingers were gone and I heard rustlings. Then I felt the cool surface of a toy push against me. As she pushed it in deeper, it felt a bit bigger than her 2 fingers. I took a deep breath, relaxed, and felt it slip inside me, the base nestling between my cheeks. My ass was now well‐plugged. What took me by surprise, though, were the vibrations! When Amanda flipped the switch I pushed my cock into the pillows and got religious.

"Oh...God..." Amanda laughed with delight at my squirming. She varied the speed from a flutter to a powerful buzz I could feel in my balls and watched me writhe on the table. I could so easily have come right then and there, with just a little more thrusting into those pillows. But I knew if I did I would be in big trouble. No orgasms without permission. She knew I was struggling to maintain control, and turned down the vibration to back me off a little. I felt her grasp the base of the plug and work it gently in and out of me, fucking me with it buzzing softly in my ass. I could definitely get used to this. No sooner had the thought gone through my head and I felt Amanda slowly remove the plug. That was all too brief, and now I felt a yearning emptiness and my cock was still hard, hard, hard. My lack of sight was frustrating; what would she do next? This wasn't the first time she had blindfolded me, but it had been a long time.

"Nash, baby, I am so going to fuck you..." Amanda's voice was deep and dripped with passion.

I was good with that. I heard the clinking of the metal buckles of her strap‐on and pictured it in my mind. The only question was which dildo was I going to have up my ass tonight? She had several sizes. The blindfold kept me wondering, ass waiting, still lusting to be filled.

"End of the table, Nash." I slid carefully off the table and felt my way to the end, positioning myself exactly like I had for my punishment, with one difference. This time my feet were outside of the table legs and I was spread wide for her. That was how she liked me. Immediately I felt two fingers inside me again and I moaned.

"Tell me what you want, baby..." Her voice was low and close to me. I could feel her hot breath and then her lips on the back of my neck, giving me shivers suddenly. All the while her fingers pushed into me further, beginning to work in a third.

"I...want to be fucked...please." There was something about saying it out loud that revved me up something fierce. It wasn't easy. Each time it was tough to say those words. But the whole being Amanda's bitch thing came into full bloom when she made me ask for it. She didn't just fuck my body; she fucked my mind, too.

"How do you want it, Nash?"

Uh oh. I was suddenly acutely aware of my dilemma. With the blindfold securely in place, I had no idea what size of dildo would be filling my ass tonight. She had several. So...if I asked her to fuck me hard and deep and she'd chosen the big one -- that could be a serious challenge. But I so wanted it...bad. Pushing back against her fingers (were there 3 inside me now?) I decided to take the risk.

"Hard and deep...please."

"Ahhhh, that's my boy." She murmured in my ear, pushing fingers just a bit further inside me. I felt my ass open up even more and pushed back hard. Amanda chuckled at my eagerness, stroked me a few more times and then the emptiness returned. When she moved behind me, I felt the vulnerability of the blindfold most acutely at that point. What the hell had I asked for? I felt the head of the dildo touch me, cool and smooth. She leaned in a bit and stopped. I knew she'd allow me the time I needed before the "hard and deep" commenced. That trust was such a sweet and necessary element to all this kinkiness.

I kept pushing back little by little, breathing and relaxing until the head slipped in. That feeling was always so nice; simultaneously a relief and a thrill. I felt stretched and incredibly filled...with what, I still wasn't sure, I thought to myself. I stopped wondering and got lost in the sensations as she slid gradually inside me, inch by glorious inch. As good as her fingers or a plug felt, there was just nothing like her strap‐on in my ass for the delicious and intense coupling I craved. Her, inside me was what made me come the hardest, interestingly enough.

Amanda leaned over and laid her soft breasts against my back. Some far recess of my mind thought, wait a minute...wasn't she wearing a bustier? Now all I could feel was soft warm nakedness -- when did that happen? I could feel her erect nipples hard amidst the softness and she rubbed them back and forth across my back. The sensation was exquisite. She pulled her hips back a little and pushed back in. Mmmmm. Then I heard the buzz of vibrations and realized she'd slipped a clit vibrator in the harness for her own pleasure.

I felt her snug her hips right up against my butt and lean in, increasing her own pleasure as well as mine. She tested my ability to accept the full length of her toy as she pushed deep inside me. No problem. Give it to me, I thought. I arched my back and leaned back into her, sending that message very clearly.

The game was on. Long slow strokes to start. All the way out, and all the way in, pushing deep at the end of each stroke. Over and over and over. Oh Jesus I loved getting fucked. I moaned and whimpered my pleasure. I heard her noises behind me, too. A soft, "oh...oh...oh." With all the relaxing I had done to accept Amanda's cock, my own had softened in the process. Now my hard on was returning with a vengeance. Then I felt Amanda pull out and apply more lube. That's when I knew it was bitch time. She slid back in easily to the hilt and paused. I felt her breasts touch my back again as she reached up and slipped off my blindfold. I knew there was a large mirror on the wall next to us and instinctively turned my head to look.

"Check it out, Nash..." What a vision we made. Then she gave a quick thrust and I saw a flash of hot pink color disappear into my ass. Holy Shit...the pink dildo was her largest!

"Wow...is that...?" Laughing, Amanda grabbed my hips and thrust again, pushing me against the table. That was what she liked, knowing I had nowhere to go. I was pinned, spread wide, and my ass was at her mercy. She stayed deep inside me and made slow short thrusts even deeper, driving us both insane with the level of pleasure it brought.

Then began the hard and deep. It was all I could do to keep my knees from buckling with the sensations that coursed through me. I was once again, in heaven. I felt her hips pound against me and her toy fill me up completely with every stroke. The sensation of that huge cock rubbing against my prostate was almost too much pleasure to handle.

"Oh...God...Oh...Oh..." The end of each stroke brought another exclamation out of my mouth. I was at that point. I couldn't have stopped the sounds even if I'd wanted to. Amanda did indeed work me deep and hard, for a blissfully long time, pausing only to apply more lube...twice. She was sweating and I could hear her breathing behind me as she slowed, her body beginning to tense. I knew what was coming...or rather, who. Fascinated, I watched in the mirror as Amanda arched her back and pressed into me. Her nipples were rock hard and she was flicking them with her fingers as she climaxed. Her head tossed in ecstasy as she jerked against me for some time with her spasms, moaning.

Quickly she removed the vibrator, too intense for her post‐orgasm sensitivity. Still impaling my ass with that huge pink dildo, she laid down over my back for a moment. Soft words in my ear, "Mmmmmmmm...that was nice." Amazingly, my cock was still hard and imploring me for release.

She pulled my hips back from the table to give my cock some extra room. She rotated her hips, finding the angle of the deepest penetration. She reached around, applied lube to my cock and began to stroke it as she fucked me. Then she replaced her hand with mine. She straightened up and began pushing into me hard. Her special just‐been‐fucked voice, always deeper and a little raw after she came, started talking sweet nasty things in my ear.

"Come for me, Nash. Come while I slide this cock deep inside your sweet ass just like you wanted. You know your ass is mine, and you are my bitch." With the word 'bitch' she pushed into me hard and I moaned. I was going to explode, just from her words. I stopped stroking my cock...I wanted this moment to last roughly forever. Or perhaps it was that I wanted this rough moment to last forever...

"I want you to know that next time...I am going to walk in and fuck your ass before you can even get your suit off. I'm going to pull down your pants, bend you over the back of that couch and fuck you right there...with all of your clothes on and your pants around your ankles."

That juxtaposition flipped my lid...the image of Nash the CEO with my pants down getting my ass fucked. I started stroking my cock again, powerless to stop myself.

"I'm going to bury my cock in you, Nash, as deep as it will go, and fuck you until you come." She timed her strokes with the words and pushed me right over the edge.

A guttural noise came out of me. My entire body was flooded with pleasure so intense I started screaming.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Oh God! Oh Fuck!" She stroked her cock quickly in and out of me 3 more times to intensify the sensations of my impending orgasm. Each thrust produced another, unintelligible yell from my lips, without my consent. Then she stayed buried deep in me, not moving as I jerked my cock almost violently. I shot cum to the opposite end of the massage table in an orgasm so intense I wasn't sure I could handle it. Every spasm was accompanied by a high squeal, the kind that was definitely embarrassing...the kind that really proved I was her bitch. My orgasm felt like it was never going to end. Finally, my breathing ragged, the spasms subsided. I lay on the end of the table, my legs trembling. Amanda rubbed my back and neck for a while until my breathing slowed. She pulled very slowly out of my ass, which in itself was a little slice of heaven, I was so sensitive. I moaned.

"Oh my God, Amanda...." I said, marveling at what she had just put my body through.

She was a vision, standing next to the table completely naked, sweating and flushed, her hips framed by a black leather harness holding a glistening hot pink dildo that swayed when she moved.

We gently cleaned each other up with warm, wet towels and then tumbled into my sumptuous bed, cuddling. For the first time that night I was behind Amanda as we spooned contentedly.

"Hey Nash..." she murmured as we drifted closer to sleep, "...Don't ever quit that job, okay?"

I smiled. "Not a chance, Amanda."

RubyRyder
RubyRyder
39 Followers
12