Power Play

Story Info
Unemployed husband forced to watch his wife being seduced.
5.9k words
3.43
217.7k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't wait up for me Richard. I am putting in some overtime and I don't know what time I will be home."

It was the fourth time in two weeks that my wife Sharon had worked overtime. I really could not protest because we needed the money. The school where I taught for over ten years had been forced to cut back and I became another victim of the downsizing craze that seemed to be sweeping the island.

"So how are you getting home? I can come and pick you up when you are done."

We were the proud owners of a fairly new Suzuki Vitara jeep which had been bought cash three months before I was downsized. I had used up most of my savings to buy the jeep so I was cash strapped. The severance pay I receive from my job went to clear off most of our outstanding bills.

My unemployment cheques went straight toward paying our monthly mortgage leaving me as broke as the Greek economy. Compounding my situation was the fact that the depressed economic times we were living in did not hold out much hope of a new job in any hurry.

My wife Sharon was being forced to shoulder more and more responsibilities each month. She is not the kind of woman who complained about money matters but I knew that I could not expect her to bear such heavy financial burdens indefinitely.

My frustration with the situation was showing up in some innocuous ways so far but I knew that things in our home could eventually turn toxic if the situation did not improve in a few months. The words of a popular calypso kept ringing in my ears about the relationship between love and money.

Sharon did not share much in common with the woman in the calypso song who incessantly berated her man for his lack of ability to provide for her. You can't love without money was the repeated refrain of the woman. Who could disagree with the woman when she reminded the man that you can't make love on a hungry belly?

We were nowhere close to the hungry belly stage but I was beginning to notice some faint changes in Sharon bedroom decorum. Slowly but noticeably the sexy t-strings were being replaced by what I like to call utility panties. Negligees are becoming like Hailey's comet. I am being forced to wait a long time to see them and when they appear they fill up the night for a brief period.

Sharon hesitated before answering my question.

"We have a lot of work to do here which will take us well after ten o'clock. I will get someone to drop me off when we are done."

I could remember the early days in our marriage when I camped out a few nights in the parking lot of her work place waiting to take my new bride home. It was a pleasure back then and it would have been a pleasure now as well. Truth is I love Sharon madly.

Born into a family of privilege, most of her friends thought she was having a nervous breakdown when she announced her plans to marry me. Sharon stuck to her guns and dismissed all the concerns of her friends and relatives as inconsequential. I was the man of her choice and that was the end of it. Anyone who objected could plant their lips on her rear end.

What's not to love about a woman like that? I can truthfully say I have no regrets marrying Sharon. To date she had given me no reason to doubt her sincerity or her fidelity.

Sharon had literally gone out on a ledge for me and I was willing to do the same for her. If someone were to tell me that Sharon was cheating on me I would doubt them until I saw the evidence with my own eyes. I was not being naive in trusting my wife implicitly she simply was so above petty deception.

Sharon had always struck me to be the type of woman who would be very open if she ever decided to have an affair. She had once joked about having a man over and forcing me to watch her getting fucked. I must confess that the thought of another man fucking Sharon terrifies me.

Daily she is surrounded by all those high flyer alpha male types who would no doubt consider it the highlight of their fucking careers if they could get between Sharon's legs. We sometimes joke about some of the most outrageous offers made to her by the men she worked with.

"Babes are you sure you don't want me to pick you up? You can call me when you are done and I will come for you."

Under normal circumstances I would have let it go but I was feeling a little insecure and vulnerable. Maybe if she had mentioned a female friend as the one who would have brought her home I would have agreed and let the matter rest. The thought of a walking cock driving my sexy wife home in the dead of night did not inspire me with the greatest confidence.

"Richard, I said I will be alright. There is no need for you to break up your sleep or for you to leave home at that hour when I can easily get a ride home."

In our five years of marriage I can count the number of times Sharon has called me Richard. I was Ritchie to her except on those few occasions when she was either upset or something serious was about to go down.

In my mind I was simply being a good husband to my wife. There was nothing for her to become upset about. For the first time in our married life I got the feeling that something bad was about to happen. I decided right there and then that I wanted to find out what my wife was up to.

Spying on Cathy was not the kind of thing I would normally do but I could not shake the feeling that she was being less than forthright about her plans for the night. My favourite television shows were all detective shows so I was well schooled in the fine art of stakeouts and surveillance.

Being a technology buff, I had invested or as Sharon would say, wasted hundreds of dollars in all kinds of high tech equipment. I had spent fifteen hundred dollars on a high definition digital camcorder that could record is near darkness. The digital zoom lens provided excellent night vision allowing me to record events from a distance.

A Chinese site on the internet had offered an irresistible deal on a multipurpose night vision monocular with 1X zoom. I had tested both my toys at the beach one night and was more than impressed by the clarity of the vision and the night recording ability. If Sharon was up to anything tonight I had the tools to help me see anything she might want to keep hidden in the dark.

"Ok babes since you won't be in early I may go by a sports bar and watch some football to kill some time. I will see you when you get home."

An old friend once told me that I should never become too predictable because predictability made it easy for people to plan their strategy against you. I wanted Sharon to know that I would be on the streets so she would have to figure that into whatever plans she might have had.

It was approaching 8:00 pm when I dressed and headed over to the home of my best friend Michael. We had agreed to switch vehicles for a few hours to facilitate me in my surveillance activities. There were friends who would help you move and there were friends who would help you move a body. Michael fitted in to the latter group in my books.

He greeted me at the door with a large grin on his face.

"You must think you are James Fucking Bond going to spy on Sharon with all that night vision shit you have in that bag."

In a twisted way I was happy for the opportunity to give my surveillance equipment a real test run. I did not know what I would discover as the night progressed but I consoled myself that knowledge was power and any knowledge I gained tonight would help me should I have to make any hard decisions.

"Don't give me that crap Michael. You have followed Margaret on more than one occasion to see what she was up to."

Michael went on the defensive. His wife Margaret had left him over two years ago. She had been cheating with the principal at the school where she and I worked until the downsizing. It was ironic that I had been the whistle blower bringing the affair to his attention.

"If my memory serves me correctly, you were the motherfucker who put me up to following her cheating ass."

I had been monitoring Margaret's movement at school for weeks prior to sharing the information with Michael. Margaret and the principal would leave school together at least twice a week. I had followed them a few times and had become familiar with some of their lunchtime tryst hideouts.

"Hey I was not about to let her punk you out like that. We are boys and we boys have to look out for each other."

Michael and I pounded our fist together in solidarity. "Thanks man. That bitch had me fooled real well. I hope she is happy with that old Methuselah looking son of a whore."

We exchanged car keys and I drove off in the direction of my wife's work place. I entered the car park searching for the right spot to park. I doubted that Sharon would be able to pick out Michael's car in the darkened car park but I was not taking any chances.

At that time of the night everyone exits the building through the front door. I chose a spot that gave me a great view of the front of the building. If Sharon came out the building I could not miss her.

Sharon is the senior marketing manager at her workplace which is located on the outskirts of Bridgetown. She was one of three women who had risen to senior positions in the company. My wife loves her job and throws herself into her work with great passion.

Overtime for Sharon usually meant that she would be at the office up to 9:00 pm. Depending on the clients she was dealing with the rest of the evening would include some kind of social activity at a bar or restaurant. I looked at my watched and noted that it was 9:05. The trip to Michael's home and the journey to Sharon's workplace had taken longer than I had anticipated. There was no way for me to know if Sharon had left the office early for some social event.

I adjusted the seat and made myself comfortable as I waited to see who would be coming out the door. I did not have long to wait. I heard the clattering of voices before I actually saw the group of women who exited the building. I ducked my head to the level of the window and watched the group.

There was no sign of Sharon anywhere. The size of the group suggested that work was done for most if not all those who had stayed on for the evening. Sharon was in senior management so I expected that she would have to stick around a little longer than most of the others.

From what I had heard, this was the time when most after hour office fucking occurred. As most of the worker left the building, a window of opportunity was created for the few who were left behind. I closed my eyes as if to shut out the image of my wife sitting on a desk with her tight skirt raised exposing her legs and crotch while some lusty alpha male knelt before her with his head buried between her legs.

My breath became erratic as I thought about how carefree and wild Sharon became when I sucked her pussy. That was her favourite part of making love. I could not recall Sharon ever saying no to me going down between her legs. She was often the aggressor and would forcefully push my head against her crotch.

I was tempted to enter the building and go from room to room in search of my wife. I could always tell security that my wife had asked me to come up to her office. Most of the security personnel knew me so getting in would be no problem. Sharon had asked me not to come so I knew that entering the building was out of the question. I settled in the seat and resigned myself to waiting. Stakeouts on television usually looked so cool but in reality I was discovering that they were really tedious affairs bordering on extremely boring.

Fifteen minute had passed since the first group had exited the building. In the universe of sex, fifteen minutes was a lot of time. Risky sex always tended to be shorter than other forms of sexual contact. High risk added to the high intensity of the contact usually produced speedy results.

For all I knew my wife could be bending over some table in the office with her ass gyrating vigorously while one of her colleagues rammed her wet cunt with his hard cock. What if this was the price Sharon had to pay for her success. Getting ahead in the corporate world was challenging and Sharon was definitely a rising star.

My mind shifted to a movie I had watched recently where a woman was force to fuck all the managers at her workplace to secure a promotion. The woman was smart, attractive, and very ambitious. She paid her due by pleasing upper management and was rewarded with the position she desired. I remembered thinking about Sharon while watching the movie. She was smart, attractive, ambitious, and now thanks to me very vulnerable. As the sole bread winner in the family Sharon needed to maintain her job. The men she worked for were like sharks and I was certain they were smelling blood in the water already.

The door at the front of the building opened again. Sharon finally exited the building but she was not alone. Her companion was at least six feet tall with broad athletic looking shoulders. His light brown complexion and soft curly hair suggested that he might have been one of the South American directors of the company.

I had lost count of the number of trips Sharon made to Columbia and other South American countries. As a marketing specialist her skills were very much in demand all over the Caribbean and South America. She turned down as many overseas assignments as she accepted. Company meetings however were compulsory for her.

I watched as the stranger led my wife to a black BMW parked in the reserved section of the car park. The stranger walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for Sharon. He placed his hand around Sharon's waist as he ushered her into the car then closed the door.

The engine of the BMW came to life and the stranger headed out the car park with me hot in pursuit. This was my first attempt at tailing someone in car. It was not as easy as it looked in the movies. I cursed as I was forced to stop at a traffic light allowing the BMW to put some distance between us. My advantage was that I knew the terrain better than the driver of the BMW. There were two sets of traffic lights on the southern coast road leading out of the city. I increased my speed to make sure I would be able to beat the second set of traffic lights.

I approached the second traffic light doing 80 mph with my eyed glued to the black BMW which was indicating for a right turn. The turn off would lead to one of the finest hotels in the island and a number of upscale restaurants. It would also lead to a favourite lover's lane by the beach as well.

I was somewhat relieved when the BMW sped past the turn of for the lover's lane and headed towards the plush hotel located at the end of the road. I pulled over by the side of the road as the BMW came to a halt in the hotel parking lot.

I figured there were a number of possible outcomes here tonight. The stranger probably had a room at the hotel where he would take Sharon and fuck her for as long as he wanted. Another possibility was that they would have a quiet meal at the hotel's restaurant then he would take her somewhere else to fuck or he would bring my wife home.

My heart sank as the stranger got out the car and opened the passenger side of the car for my wife. The business skirt suit she wore to work that morning was gone. Sharon was now dressed in a close fitting black dress than clung to her shapely figure like an excited lover who had no intention of letting go. I had never seen my wife in that dress before.

My wife had somehow managed to slip out of her work clothes and into what looked more like a man baiting suit. The stranger held her hand in the air while my wife did a spin for him showing off her fleshy ass and curvy hips.

The knowledge that my wife had stripped in the presence of this stranger did not sit down very well with me. The familiar way in which he touched her as they walked towards the lobby of the hotel made the hair on my neck stand on edge.

My wife undressing in the presence of this stranger may have been nerve wracking but it was positive confirmation that the stranger did not have a room at the hotel. They would have been no need for Sharon to change in the car if they were heading for a suite in the hotel.

I exited the car and walked in the direction of the hotel lobby keeping them in my sight for as long as I could. There were several dining spots in the hotel but the main one was located on the second floor. Sharon and the stranger were standing by the door of the elevator with their back to me. I watched in disbelief as the tall stranger ran his hand over my wife's shapely ass. Sharon made no attempt to stop him as they stepped into the elevator. As the door closed behind them I saw the stranger pull Sharon to him and kissed her on the lips.

I wanted to follow them to the second floor but I decided to play it safe and maintain my cover. From experience I knew that people got more adventurous on a full stomach. If Sharon and the stranger had plans of fucking tonight it would happen after they had eaten.

I knew my wife well enough to know that she would go for something daring like a moonlight walk on the beach and a public fuck. Sharon was a risk taker whose antics sometimes took me to the outer edges of my sanity and endurance.

I went back to the car and took a seat trying to decide what my next move would be. I figured it would be best to simply wait in the car until Sharon and the stranger reappeared. From what I had seen so far I knew that Sharon had crossed the line with this stranger. Just how far she was prepared to go was anyone's guess.

Sharon and I had been married for five years but we were in a settled relationship for eight. I have done my share of flirting during that time but I can honestly say that the thought of actually cheating on Sharon had never been seriously entertained. Sharon was unpredictable and exciting and I felt lucky to have her in my life.

My parking spot gave me a great view of the beach. If Sharon and her companion ventured out of the hotel and on to the beach I would have a front row seat. For the first time since I left home I stopped to enjoy the beauty of a moon lit night augmented by the beach and the water nearby. Moonlit nights on the beach have always had a mesmerising effect on me. Sharon and I made it a habit of visiting a popular late night beach spot called the hot pot because of the warm water which flowed from a power plant through a tunnel and into the open sea. The hot pot was probably the favourite late night fucking spot on the island.

I could see silhouettes of lovers in the water at various points along the length of the beach. I took the monocular and focused it on the nearest couple. The zoom feature brought the couple so close that it seem as though I could reach out and touch the naked breasts of the woman who was bouncing happily up and down on the man as he and the water supported her body.

My mind went back to the last time I fucked Sharon at the beach. That night she had been in great form. She was so horny that she actually begged me to stick my cock up her ass. It was a rare treat for me to slide my hard cock up my wife's asshole while other couples in the water pretended not to notice what we were doing or were too busy getting their own groove on as well.

Sharon kept urging me to fuck her ass harder and harder until I reached the point of no return and shot a load of warm sperm up her asshole. She literally dragged me out the water and up the beach where she forced my head between her legs and made sure that I licked her salty cunt until she reached two explosive orgasms.

My cock was hard by the time she had gotten enough of my tongue on her cunt so we went back into the water and fucked in every position we could think up until her pussy got a little sore probably from some grains of sand which got into her cunt while I was eating her.

12