Power Plays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO! My brain cried. Why not? My libido whispered back. On and on, the debate raged in my mind and in my body, as the cause of the turmoil continued to grind and bump mere inches away. I knew I had to get away. I couldn't think with all the noise, the loud music, the strobing lights, the hot bodies pressed up against others. I had to leave.

I grabbed up my purse and headed towards the door. As I reached the door, I turned back and saw Julie and Danny now just standing in the middle of the dance floor, a look of disappointment on both their faces. I waved at them, smiling apologetically, the turned and pushed through the door. Though I would never admit it to myself, I ran to my car, hoping to be safely inside it before Julie or Danny could come out to stop me.

Two hours later, I flung back the covers of my bed with a huff, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I placed my elbows on my knees and dropped my head into my hands, groaning with frustration.

Be honest with yourself Claire-bear, I heard Julie's voice in my head. I groaned again.

I did want Julie. And I did want to be the first woman for my best friend. I was terrified and worried about damage to our friendship, but also knew that our friendship was strong and true. If anything, this could maybe make our friendship even stronger. What was one night of shared intimacy against years of love?

I reached over to the nightstand, picking up my cell phone, cursing at myself as I did so. Before I could change my mind, I dialed.

"Hello?" came Julie's bright voice. I could hear soft music in the background, and suppressed a laugh as I caught a snippet of Danny singing off-key, badly. "Hush, Danny!" Julie said, the sound muffled through the phone. Obviously the two lovers were still awake.

"Hey," I said.

"Claire-bear! Are you okay?" Julie cried.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I replied.

"Listen, I, about tonight...Look, I'm sorry..." Julie began, but I cut her off mid-sentence.

"Julie, that's why I'm calling." I said. "I'm sorry I ran out on you tonight, but I had to get away, and I had to think."

"Okay. So what did you think about?" Julie asked, a smile in her voice.

I snorted. "As if you didn't know. Can I come over so we can...ummm...talk?" I asked.

"Talk. Okay. Yeah we can talk. Of course you can. When?" Julie's voice had lost the edge of excitement it had started with in the conversation. I could tell that my friend was disappointed.

I thought for a moment, sure that if I put this off I would lose my nerve. "Right now. Tonight."

"Oh! Sure, come on over then." Julie said with surprise.

"Okay," I replied. "Be there in 15 minutes."

"Okay," Julie said. "By the way, Claire?"

"Yeah?" "In all your thinking tonight, did you come up with an answer to my question?"

"Yes, I did."

Julie was quiet a moment, and then asked "And what was it?"

"It was yes," I said, hanging up the phone.

I questioned the intelligence of what I was doing a million times on the way to Julie and Danny's apartment. A million times I told myself to shut up. Nerves and excitement made me jumpy, made me chafe at every delay and stop light on the way. It took more like twenty minutes, but soon enough, I was in front of the door.

Taking a deep breath and holding it, I knocked. My breath huffed out of my lungs explosively as Julie answered the door. Naked. With a white feather boa around her slim shoulders.

I raked my eyes up and down Julie's tight body, then back up to her face. The blonde had her trademark pixie grin on her face, one arm propped up against the door frame, striking her seductive pose on purpose. As our eyes met, Julie's grin widened, and she wriggled her thin eyebrows suggestively. I couldn't help it. The damn woman looked so cute. I smiled a really big smile.

"Hurry up, come on in before the neighbors get nosy," Julie laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. Julie shut and locked the door, then turned and led me into the living room. I had been in this very room hundreds and hundreds of times. But never had it looked like this.

Julie (or maybe Danny) had lit candles everywhere. On the coffee table, on the end tables, on top of the TV, on the shelves along the wall: the entire room had that soft romantic candlelight glow. There was music playing softly, Sade perhaps, I mused. Danny was lounging on the couch, wearing nothing but a pair of jockey shorts and a smile. And spread out in the middle of the large living room floor was the largest softest looking furry blanket I had ever seen.

I took this all in silently, the excitement inside me ratcheting up another notch. It was like a fantasy boudoir. I turned large questioning eyes to Julie.

Julie returned my gaze, and then sauntered over to the couch to stretch out enticingly next to Danny. "Join us?" she asked coyly.

"Umm..." I stuttered. "Actually, I need to use the bathroom first." I whipped around quickly, all but running down the hallway to the bathroom.

Once behind the closed door, I bent over at the waist, trying to stop the spinning in my head. I took slow deep breaths, managing to calm my insides down.

I had done threesomes before, a few times in fact. There shouldn't be anything different with this one. Except this time it was my best friend, the friend I had loved in my deepest fantasies for years. The anticipation and excitement roiling around inside my body was overwhelming. As I splashed water on my face, I noticed my hands trembling. Disgusted with my lack of nerve, I shook myself mentally. Get a grip! Slowly, determinedly, I removed my hurriedly thrown on clothing. I turned and looked over my naked body in the mirror, checking to make sure I hadn't grown a third arm or something since that last time I looked at myself. I saw no new mutations, just my normal body -- average size, average build. Large breasts, flat stomach, nicely rounded ass and long legs. I didn't have a porn stars body, but neither was I uncomfortable with my nakedness. I left my clothes in a neat pile in the bathroom, and taking one last deep breath, opened the door and walked back into the living room.

Julie was straddling Danny on the couch as the two lovers made out gently. At my entrance, Danny pulled back from Julie's lips and looked at me with appreciation. Julie turned her head, and seeing me standing there naked, quickly climbed down off of Danny's lap, dropping the boa to the floor.

"Stay right here, baby," Julie said over her shoulder to Danny. Danny nodded in agreement, sitting back into the cushions. I could see that Danny was very aroused, his erection pushing at the fabric of his shorts. I turned my eyes from that sight, not very interested, but secretly surprised at the implied size of his package. Instead I looked at the tanned bare woman walking across the floor towards me.

"Claire...god you're beautiful," Julie breathed, her blue eyes drinking in the sight of my nakedness. "I'm so glad you decided to do this. To share this with me. With us."

"Me too," I said. "You look pretty amazing yourself, Jules."

Julie was within arms reach by now, and she reached out to touch my face. I closed my eyes, leaning my face into Julie's hand and letting out one slow shaky breath. When I opened my eyes again, Julie was much closer.

"Kiss me?" Julie asked softly.

I leaned in, and softly pressed my lips to Julie's. Julie was shorter, but not by much, and we fit together well. I slipped my arms around Julie's waist, pulling the blonde in closer as I began sliding my tongue into her mouth.

Julie, never a timid one, reciprocated fully, and kissed me back with abandon. Julie's hands were sliding all over my body, setting off an entire network of nerves in my skin. I moaned into Julie's mouth, unable to believe that I was actually getting the chance to be with my best friend.

Julie was the one to break the kiss, stepping back and once again taking my hand. She led me across the room towards the large blanket on the floor. As we passed by Danny on the couch, Julie smiled excitedly at him, while I winked. He smiled back at both of us, a look of total contentment on his face. I was surprised, since I didn't feel shy at all in front of Danny. I'd known him almost as long as Julie, and loved him as a dear friend; there was no weirdness or uncomfortable tension between us at this moment. Even though I was preparing to have sex with his girlfriend, he was very okay with this; it was what Julie wanted, and he lived to give that woman everything.

I had debated for a moment whether or not to lay out ground rules regarding Danny's participation in this little scene, but as he smiled at me, I figured it didn't matter. Both Julie and Danny knew I was gay. Neither one would expect me to do anything that I didn't want to. The atmosphere in the room was very relaxed and laid back. I began to let myself drift away on the pleasure of the entire scene: the anticipation of sex with the hot little blonde, the voyeurism aspect, the swinging of partners, the music, and the candlelight; all of it was a drug to my oversexed senses.

Julie and I reached the soft blanket that was to be our stage this night. Julie faced me, and with a little giggle admitted, "I'm not sure what to do next."

I laughed and the levity released whatever tension had been left. I grabbed Julie's hand and dropped down to my knees on the blanket, pulling the other woman with me. We kneeled together, face to face. Still smiling, I began kissing Julie again.

Soon, the passion between us was very evident to our observer. Both Julie and I were breathing heavily as our lips began to explore more than the other woman's mouth. I let my hands roam at will as my mouth cruised along Julie's slim neck and shoulders. I held the small globes of Julie's breasts in my hands, gently tweaking the pink nipples until she gasped. Julie, still not shy, did the same to me holding my larger breasts in her small hands.

"Your tits are gorgeous," Julie breathed, bending her head to softly kiss one nipple. I sighed at the soft touch, arching backwards to give Julie more room. Julie liked that, and pushed slightly against me, until I dropped back to support my upper body on my hands. This had the negative effect of keeping me from touching Julie's body, but also gave Julie much more skin area to play with.

I moaned softly, letting my head drop back as I accepted Julie's ministrations to my body. The blonde's small quick hands were everywhere on my body, and wherever her hands weren't, her mouth was. Soon I was gasping with the need to take this little love scene further. Knowing Julie wouldn't take the lead on this, I pulled my aching body away from her, then leaned forward and kissed her once again.

"Lie back on the blanket," I whispered. Julie complied, turning her head to look over at Danny. I had forgotten about Danny. I turned my head also to find the man in the same position on the couch, watching us intently, but doing nothing else. Both of us returned his sexy smile, and I turned my attention back to Julie.

Julie laid back on the blanket and slid her legs to either side of my knees; the white color of the fur contrastingly starkly with her tanned summer skin. I licked my lips, the sight in front of me setting my mouth to watering. Julie was shaved completely bare, and my current position gave me an excellent view of the delicious feast to come. Julie was already wet, glistening pink in the soft candlelight. I leaned over Julie, kissing the blonde deeply once again. Julie used her hands once again on my breasts, kneading them in circles. I felt the tightening in my nipples, and the shockwaves of desire skittered down my stomach and into my clit. I knew I was wet, just as wet as Julie was.

I slowly licked my way down Julie's neck, and sucked lightly on Julie's ear. The blonde murmured with pleasure as I growled in her ear. I continued my exploration of Julie's body, taking my time and going slow. I knew that no matter how bold and forthright Julie may act, it was best to ease her into this experience. I spent a long time on Julie's neck and shoulders, easing down after a while to love on Julie's firm small breasts.

Julie gasped as I closed my mouth over one pink nipple, feeling it harden in my mouth. I ran my tongue over the nub in circles, then raised my head and blew cool air across the now-wet nipple, watching it darken and tighten with the sensation. Julie gasped again as I repeated the procedure on the other breast. I switched back and forth between the two mounds, licking each breast fully, from the underside around in ever-decreasing circles, arriving again at Julie's hard nipples. Julie kept her hand clenched in my hair, holding me down to her chest.

After taking my time with Julie's breasts, I slowly licked and kissed my way across her flat stomach, reveling in pleasure each time I hit a sensitive spot that made Julie catch her breath. I nipped at Julie's sides, laved her bellybutton with my tongue, and nuzzled the sensitive crease of her hips. By now, Julie was moaning often, and I knew the woman was ready for more.

I slid down further between Julie's tan thighs and gently pushed them further apart with my hands. Julie spread her legs further, sighing with anticipation of my touch. I reached up one hand, and very lightly ran the pad of one finger down the full length of her pink slit. My finger bumped softly over her clit, causing the blonde to cry out. As my fingers neared the hot tight hole, I gently swirled my finger, entering her easily. Julie gasped, raising her hips to allow me better access.

I continued to finger Julie slowly, gently easing one single finger in and out of her tight pussy. She was enjoying it, her hips rising slightly with each inward thrust. I continued this form of torture for a few minutes, knowing it would never be enough to finish Julie off. After a bit, I eased my finger out.

Julie moaned at the loss of penetration, and raised her head to look at me between her thighs. I held Julie's gaze intently, lifting my sopped finger and sucking her juices off it. I closed my eyes, enjoying Julie's taste. Opening my eyes again, I found her looking at me, consumed with desire. Her normally bright blue eyes had darkened to a deep dark blue, her mouth was slightly parted with the force of her breath, and her face was flushed with high color. Holding Julie's intense gaze, I slowly lowered my head, never breaking contact as I positioned my mouth directly over her wet pussy.

I darted my tongue out, and touched it lightly to Julie's clit. Julie gasped again, and then moaned as I ran my tongue fully across the hard nub. Her eyes closed, and her head fell back once again to the floor as I ate her out. I let my eyes close as well, drifting away on the total bliss of eating a sweet pussy. I tongued the wet slit expertly, running my tongue up and down the full length of it. I alternated sucking on Julie's clit with pushing my tongue up inside the tight canal, loving the moans I could hear coming from over my head.

Julie looked over at Danny once again, groaning out "Oh god Danny, she is SO good at this!" I smiled against Julie's wet lips, knowing that no matter how good a man may be, a woman would always be better at this than a man. It was female nature. Julie's comment only urged me to bolder techniques, and soon enough she was beyond coherent words.

Julie's hips were thrusting higher and higher as her moaning got higher pitched. I knew that she was on the edge of coming, and I bent my attention solely to the hard throbbing clit under my tongue. I worked it in circles, pressing hard with the flat of my tongue. As my tongue worked the little nub, I closed my mouth around the flesh surrounding her clit, adding suction to the sensations. Julie's moans crescendoed into full cries as her hips thrashed wildly under my head. I placed a hand on each tan thigh, holding her in place. All at once, Julie screamed out "Ohmygod!" and my mouth was flooded as she came. I grunted in surprise, as a hard current of liquid shot into my mouth. I quickly realized that Julie was a squirter, and tightened my hold on the blonde's legs, burying my face more securely. I had never had a woman ejaculate in my mouth before. It was without a doubt the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced. As Julie continued to scream and cry out, I sucked on her clit, determined to have every drop of her cum.

I lifted my head after a few minutes of assuring myself I had gotten all I was going to get. Julie was flaked out on the blanket, her chest heaving with each breath. I sat back up on my knees, and leaned over her, giving the blonde one last deep soulful kiss.

"Jesus H. Christ, Claire! You're fucking amazing!" Julie exclaimed breathlessly.

I chuckled. "I just know what feels good to another woman," I explained. "Besides, I got a surprise as well. Do you always cum like that?" I asked.

"Only when it's really really good," Julie explained, her eyes sparkling with joy.

I looked over at Danny, hoping he wasn't getting jealous or bent out of shape over my expertise. Not to worry. Danny had a huge smile on his face, and an even huger erection, though the man made no move to touch himself at all. Apparently he just liked watching us together. I returned his smile, saying "A good show, Danny?"

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Danny agreed.

Julie laughed, saying "You ain't seen nothing yet, baby." I looked back at Julie questioningly, just in time to see the blonde reach over and push against my chest. I fell backwards onto the blanket, laughing. Julie stood up, placing one foot on either side of my chest. My smile faded away as I was hit with a hard fist of desire for the fairy-like blonde standing over me. This viewpoint was erotic as hell, looking up into Julie's recently pleasured pussy.

Then Julie danced. She never moved her feet, but oh how her body danced. I ran my hands lightly up and down her muscled calves, moving around to caress the inside of her thighs, watching as the blonde swayed and moved her body to the sultry beat of the music that was still playing. Sometimes she dipped low, and I could almost kiss her sweet pussy again. But then Julie would stand fully again, staying out of reach. She danced like a wild erotic woman, oblivious to anything but the music and her own body. She kept her eyes closed as her hands roamed freely over her own lithe body, languid and flushed with the pleasure I had just given her. She was slowly driving me mad with want of her.

I heard a low groan, and thought that it had come from my own mouth. But I realized that it was Danny. We both looked over at him. He was still sitting on the couch, but he was no longer reclined and relaxed. He looked decidedly uncomfortable.

"Damn Jules. I don't think I can just sit here much longer" Danny groaned.

Julie looked down at me with an apology in her eyes. "Shit. I told him to let me know if he got too riled up and couldn't control himself. Damn -- I was just starting to have fun with you too. You stay here; I'll go 'take care' of him. I'll be back."

"Wait!" I cried, my hands curling around Julie's calves. The thought of Julie leaving me lying on this floor while she went to pleasure her man was not conducive to my mood. I wanted her to stay here and finish what she started. I turned my head over to Danny. "Danny, come here."

Shocked, Julie said "Claire! " Danny stood up, but didn't come closer, not sure what to do. "Claire -- you don't have to do anything here." Julie continued.

I thought quickly while I pondered my options. I'd been with men before, hell, I'd been with a man and a woman simultaneously before. I didn't hate men, wasn't disgusted by them, but just didn't find the same pleasure that I found with women. Given my current situation, and my friendship with Danny, I didn't see any reason to exclude the poor man from tonight's festivities.