Power Plays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unsure what to say to her. I had no intention of giving her any more satisfaction over my surrender, but a large part of me wanted to reassure her. "Well, I'm here. Obviously the good side of my conscience lost."

Madison smiled in triumph, sliding her hand down from face to gently stroke over my breast. "Yes," she replied. "Aren't you glad?"

I merely nodded, leaning forward to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her, to feel her small delicate mouth on mine. I was consumed with the need to feel closer to her, to touch her. Madison met my mouth, and we kissed for a few seconds. I slid my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and moaning into her mouth. I was losing myself quickly, my passion for her building, but she pulled away almost immediately.

"We are not here to make love, Claire," she said reprovingly.

Her reminder of what we WERE doing made me blush. Her warm greeting and soft lover's voice had confused me, made me forget. No feelings allowed, apparently. Only sex. I nodded, to myself and to her. It would be better that way.

"Then do what it is that I am here for," I replied, anxious to feel her hands on my body again.

Madison took my hand, leading me to her desk again. She sat down in chair, turning me around so that my back was to her.

"Bend down over my desk," she ordered. I heard the change in her voice, the authority taking over. It was so natural, so easy for her to dominate my will. Even though I knew I would be the one getting pleasure out of this, my orgasm always seemed secondary to her will...more like a happy accident of Madison getting her way, HER pleasure. I wondered quickly if Madison kept whips in her desk, and my excitement ratcheted up another notch at that. Would she spank me? Just how much of the dominatrix was inside Madison?

My knees quivered with anticipation as I bent over and rested my upper body across her desk. It was the perfect height, hitting me right at hip level, and I saw quickly that Madison's chair put her face at just the right height as well. I wondered in passing if she had planned it that way, but the question flew out of my head as I felt her hands on the back of my thighs.

She slid her hands up the back of my legs, from my knees up. On the way, she took my skirt up, exposing my ass and of course my pussy, as I once again was not wearing underwear. I heard Madison murmur in approval.

Once her playing field was opened, Madison wasted no time. Her hands cupped my ass, and I felt her thumbs curl in and pull apart my outer lips, exposing me more fully. I stepped my legs a bit further apart, wanting to make it easier for her to enter me, or eat me, or whatever. The excitement coiled in my belly, and I gripped my hands on the edge of the desk to keep them from shaking. A quiet groan slipped from between my lips as I felt Madison's warm breath on my slit.

Softly, I felt her tongue touch me. She started at my clit, and licked in one sweeping motion up to my asshole. Another moan issued from me, and I closed my eyes to better feel her mouth on me. Knowing she couldn't see my face, I could get away with this.

Madison continued to lick my slit up and down, never pausing or stopping at any of the areas that wanted her sole attention. The long slow licks were driving me mad; though they felt really good, I wanted her mouth on my clit, or her tongue buried inside me. My hips began to move of their own volition, silently begging for what I wanted. I whimpered in frustration.

I felt Madison chuckle against my pussy, her mouth moved in a smile; I knew that she understood what she was doing to me with this torture, and had probably planned it that way. I sighed, realizing again that Madison was in control, and would do whatever she wanted to my body. Again, my pleasure was secondary to her own.

I ceased my hip wriggling, knowing it would do no good. I braced myself to endure whatever torture Madison had in mind, knowing this is what I had agreed to. Madison would make me come eventually, I had no doubt of that...but she would do it in her own time, and I knew that her timeline and mine were not the same.

My thighs began shaking with the need that built inside me. Madison continued her long licks for what seemed like an eternity. Her tongue deftly spread out all the wetness that seeped out of me, until my entire slit was coated, slick and hot. I was close to the point of begging her for what I needed when she suddenly changed tactics.

At the apex of one her long tongue strokes, she paused. My breathing quickened, knowing that she was finally going to make me feel something new. Her tongue swirled gently around my asshole, and I unwillingly groaned again at the sensation. It was heavenly; so erotic, so dirty. The pressure of her tongue seemed to echo in my clit, and deep inside me. My hips pushed back, wanting to feel more, wanting her to push harder with her little tongue.

Her hands let go of my ass cheeks, and I felt her face pressed tightly between them. She kept her tongue moving on me, reaching down to grab my hands off the desk. She lifted them and placed them on my ass. Gripping my hands under her own, she forced me to hold my own cheeks open, releasing her hold on my hands once she was sure I knew what she wanted.

I held myself open for her, feeling almost ashamed at how far I would go to get pleasure from her. The shame quickly melted away, burned off in the absolute heat of what she was doing to me. Though I had had my ass fingered and fucked, nobody had ever tongued it like this before. The sensation was overwhelming, and I let myself enjoy it fully.

Her hands, now free of holding my ass open began to explore my wet pussy. As her tongue continued to swirl and pulse against my asshole, her fingers were massaging and rubbing my pussy lips. She would spread them open; run a finger up and down over my clit or inside my tight hole. She would push the lips tightly closed, rubbing them in circles creating a friction on my clit. The combined sensations of her eating out my ass and fingering me were almost too much to take.

I lifted my head up, staring straight ahead at the rest of her office, but not seeing anything. I was so close to coming. The moans were coming from me at regular intervals, and my legs were shaking so badly I wasn't sure they would continue to hold me up. My upper body weight was supported solely on my chest, my hands still occupied on my ass. I writhed on Madison's desk, and I could hear my own voice whispering in between my moans, begging her to make me come.

Her insistent fingers spread my lips apart once again, and I felt her thumbs at either side of my clit. I shuddered, not sure how much more I could handle, but knowing I would take it. I wanted her tongue on my clit, but also loved her tongue in my ass too much. This was a great compromise. I anticipated her fingers on my clit...it throbbed intensely, forcefully; seeming to keep time to the swirls of her tongue on my ring.

She began moving her thumbs across my clit, stroking the hard nub constantly. From the way she was moving her hands, I knew she was alternating her thumbs; first one would stroke down over the sensitive organ, then the other. Over and over again. My clit began throbbing harder under the pads of her thumb, each throb pulsing harder. I held my ass open wider, pushing my hips back even more, thrusting myself against her mouth and her fingers.

I felt the orgasm hit my clit first, as one throb bled into another, until it was nothing but a hot point of sensation; it finally exploded against her finger, quivering and shuddering in fast throbs. Madison groaned against me, enjoying my orgasm as I cried out, trying to be a quiet as possible as the release shattered through me. The waves moved from my clit to my asshole, and I felt my ass pulsating against her tongue, opening and closing like a hungry mouth.

Madison stopped the ass-rimming after a moment, moving her hands and once again licking me from top to bottom. She seemed to be licking up all the wetness that had flooded out of me, and I continued to hold myself open with my hands, shuddering on her desk as the last of the orgasm ebbed away.

Madison lifted her head, and I released my hold on my ass, groaning with the cramps in my arms and shoulders that I hadn't felt earlier. I stayed on her desk for a moment, trying to gather some of my common sense. I heard Madison rummaging in the desk, and I figured she was looking for the ever-present tissues. I wondered if Madison's breath would smell like ass.

A crazy little half-laugh, half snort escaped my lips as the hilarity of that thought processed through my addled brain. Gee Ms. Stone, your breath smells like shit. Another strangled chuckle. Apparently I was losing my control on myself. My body shook with silent laughter.

"Claire?" Madison asked in her smoky voice.

I got a hold of my sense of humor, and pushed myself up off of Madison's desk. As I stood, my skirt slid back down over my hips, and I once again looked decent, normal. Another laugh escaped me as I realized that every time I had been with Madison, I had been fully dressed. She had no need to take my clothes off to get me off.

I turned around to see Madison still seated in her chair, a worried look on her face; she seemed ...scared that perhaps I had lost my mind. I cracked up, really laughing this time; I was slightly bent over and holding my hands to my abdomen as I brayed like a donkey with tears running down my face. My legs were still weak from the orgasm, and they were not supporting me well through this little episode. I leaned back, sitting on the edge of Madison's desk as I had on Friday.

"Claire," Madison began, sounding annoyed. "Can I be in on your little joke?" Oh, she sounded pissed. The queen probably thought I was laughing at her.

A final snort of laughter at that thought, and then I quickly sobered myself. "It's really nothing, it just struck me as funny," I said around the last dregs of laughter, smiling quickly at the brunette.

"What did?" she asked suspiciously.

"The whole thing, this whole situation," I replied, waving my hand to encompass her office. "We both look so prim and proper, so business-like and decent. We don't even take our clothes off. In one second I go from sex-crazed nymphomaniac splayed across your desk to the cover of Woman's Business Weekly." My eyes sparkled at Madison as the humor hit me anew. "Surely you see the humor in that?"

Madison smiled. "Yes, I suppose I do. " She lifted one eyebrow and looked at me with appreciation.

It had to be the smile that made me forget. I leaned over Madison, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her as I had dreamt of kissing her; kissing her like my lover.

Madison was quick to pull away, looking at me sharply. My disappointment must have shown on my face.

"You know that is not part of the deal," Madison said softly.

I grimaced, and I looked at Madison with hurt eyes. "Why not? All I want is a kiss! You can put your mouth on my ass, but not my lips?"

Madison sighed, standing up and brushing past me to pace by the window; she didn't meet my eyes. "Emotions are not conducive to our current arrangement" she said, once again using her brisk 'business' voice. "If I let you kiss me; kiss me like you were just kissing me that line gets fuzzy, blurred."

"Emotions," I repeated in a flat voice. "You won't let yourself feel anything."

"No," Madison replied. "I let myself feel plenty." She turned from her contemplation of the skyline outside her window to look at me. "I get to feel power, pleasure, domination, and control." I shivered slightly at the authority in her voice, at the knowledge that yes, she did get to feel all of that: over me.

"But that's it, right?" I accused.

"What else do I need to feel?" Madison said sharply.

"Is that why I don't ever get to touch you, Madison?" I asked, realization making my voice softer than I had intended. She was scared – I saw that now. She was scared to feel anything other than what she allowed herself to feel. Madison was a control freak, and she was scared to care or love.

Madison realized she had said too much, opened herself to a vulnerability. Like a cornered predator, she attacked. Her green eyes were daggers, spearing me in place as she spit out "That is our arrangement. If you are unhappy with it...I suggest you leave."

I stood, my body still thrumming with the after-effects of the orgasm she had just bestowed on me. I felt the subtle shift, the nearly imperceptible change that signaled a shift in our relationship. I knew now, understood why Madison wanted the control, and felt that I might be the stronger person because I was able to let go of my own control. The thought gave me a little bit of power of her, and she did not like that one little bit. Internally, I laughed mercilessly that the thought that I could for once have the upper hand.

"I am not unhappy with it," I said easily as I walked to her office door. "But perhaps you are." I shot her one last glance over my shoulder as I turned the lock on the door. "See you tomorrow Madison."

Her angry glare followed me out the door.

*****

I once again invited Julie to meet me for lunch. I knew she could hear the excitement in my voice as I told her to grab a sandwich and meet me on the rooftop garden.

We sat at a little wrought iron table, under the shade of one the larger trees. Julie listened in fascination as I detailed my visit to Madison's office.

"You really let her do that to you?" Julie asked with incredulity.

"Oh god, Julie it was wonderful!" I said, my eyes closing as I remembered the feel of Madison's tongue on my ass. "And, no I didn't LET her do anything. She does what she wants." I looked into Julie's blue eyes, my expression fierce as I tried to convey the utter sense of helplessness. "That's the appeal of it I think – she does what she wants, whether I like it or not. But I do like it, very much. But my enjoyment is always secondary to hers."

"You make it sound so...hot," Julie said with a pixie-smile.

"It is," I nodded. "But afterwards..." I hesitated with a sigh.

"Yes..." Julie prompted.

I sat forward, looking at my friend with intensity. "I think I know why Madison doesn't ever get off."

"Why?" Julie asked, leaning forward in anticipation.

"I think she's afraid of any deeper emotions. Like love, or even simple affection. She won't let me kiss her."

"Hmmm..." Julie said, obviously thinking it over. "Like how?"

"Well, consider this – how quick she is to dismiss me afterwards, how she holds this whole thing at arm's length – almost like she's afraid to get too involved or too deep into it. She enjoys the power and control, yes...but she won't let herself feel anything more than that. Both times I tried to kiss her, she pulled away. She flat out told me that emotions were not part of the deal." I said all of this in a rush.

Julie was quiet a moment, and then said, "Is it possible to share that with someone and NOT feel emotions?"

"I wouldn't think so," I replied. "I can't do that. Even though I don't think I even LIKE her for god's sake, I still FEEL for her. I want to feel emotions with her. I've dreamt of kissing her, of touching her and making her as happy as she makes me. I think of her face, soft with joy..."I cut myself off, knowing I was getting way too personal in my musings.

"That's one of the reasons you like women," Julie said. "You like being with women because it's so much more emotional."

We'd had this conversation before. Julie knew how I felt about the difference in sex between women and sex with men. I nodded. "Yes, exactly. It's almost impossible to have zero emotions with another woman. You can't be that close, that intimate and not feel SOMETHING. But I think that's what Madison is trying to do."

"So what are you going to do?" Julie asked after a moment.

I shrugged. "Nothing I guess."

"Are you going to see her again?"

I looked at Julie like she was crazy. "Of course! I'm not walking away from the best orgasms in my life because of Madison's problem! That's her issue, not mine."

Julie looked at me pointedly. "Be careful Claire."

"Of what?" I asked with confusion.

"If she is determined to do this without feelings, be careful to keep yours locked away as well. I hate to think of you getting hurt," Julie said softly, laying her hand on my arm.

I looked down momentarily, touched by my friend's concern. I met Julie's eyes with confidence.

"I'm in no danger of falling in love with Queen Madison," I said with a snort.

Julie patted my arm. "Good," she said with a smile. "Use her for what she's giving you, and she'll use you for the only kind of emotions she lets herself feel. Win-win, right?"

I nodded once. "Right."

After lunch, I pondered Julie's words while I was supposed to be pondering how best to market ketchup.

Love? Not possible, right? With the way Madison held herself so cool, so remotely, there was no possibility of even getting closer to her. She constantly treated me as a servant or a slave – how was that conducive to deeper feelings? But a part of me wondered at that, remembering my dreams over the weekend, and my fantasies of Madison. They all involved a more...loving relationship. Kisses and caresses soft spoken words and softer touches. Not once in any of my fantasies did Madison 'fuck' me.

Did I WANT a relationship with Madison? I thought about that, picturing us as a couple. The picture wouldn't coalesce in my mind. I had no framework within which to place it. Madison just didn't seem like the type of woman to be a "girlfriend". But, in being honest with myself, I saw that the reason I was so upset at her earlier dismissals of me, why I was offended by her restrictions of my touching her; the reason I tried to kiss her was just because I WAS looking for a deeper relationship.

Hmm. This COULD potentially be a problem. I would have to watch myself very carefully and make sure I kept my heart locked up tight. Though I didn't think it would be a problem, there was no way I was prepared for falling for Madison. But now that I knew what my issue had been, I believed I could keep that aspect of it away. I would use Madison for monster orgasms, and let her use my body for her pleasure. Bringing emotions into the equation would only mess it all up; open ourselves to hurt feelings, to problems I was sure I didn't want to face. A deeper relationship between myself and my boss was a horrid idea.

Madison was right. I sighed – wasn't she always? Emotions had no business in our 'business'. Just sex; only release. I resolved to myself that never again would I let my softer side take control; I would not try to take this thing with Madison any further than where we were now. Mutual pleasures, no feelings. This would work just fine for me.

Resolved and sure of my own powers of control, I turned my attention back to ketchup.

*****

Just before I packed up my desk and left for the day, my desk phone rang. I debated a second – technically it was past business hours; I could let it ring and nobody would blame me. But I wasn't really in a hurry. I picked the phone up.

"This is Claire," I said quickly, hinting at whoever was on the other line that I was in a rush.

"Claire, it is Madison," came the honeyed voice through the line.

"Hello," I said easily, though my breath came a bit faster and my heartbeat picked up its' pace. What did she want?

"I'm glad I caught you before you left. I was wondering if you would join me this evening at Fatale's again." Madison asked.

I debated for a moment, wondering what she had in mind for me at the bar. I was curious to find out, and excited at the numerous prospects.

"Sure, no problem. What time?" I asked.

"Around 9," Madison said. "See you then." Madison hung up without waiting for my goodbye.