Power Plays Ch. 09

Story Info
A mysterious voice calls; a gift is delivered.
6.7k words
4.69
22.7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Author's note: I really need to thank my editor, Texaswriterguy, who helped me greatly with this story. He gave me a couple great ideas that really make this story. I'm sorry it took so long to get this one up on Lit I've been going without an editor for about 6 months, thankfully I believe I have found a very good one! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it.

*

Alayna rolled over and looked at the alarm clock on her night stand. It was finally Saturday and she was reveling in the fact that she could sleep in. The past week had been amazing to say the least. She loved her new job and had the same feelings about her new boss. Each day she went to work she waited anxiously for his call to summon her to his office. He had done it every day this week as well as one afternoon. His appetite was voracious and she immediately felt his power when she walked into his office. Usually she was wet before she got halfway there. Even now just thinking about it she began to move under the sheet as her wetness and excitement grew. Then the phone rang. Without even opening her eyes she reached for it.

"Hello." She said softly.

"Good morning Alayna," the mechanically-altered voice on the other side of the line said, "did you sleep well?"

"Uh, yes I did," she replied unsure of what was going on, "who is this?"

"Did Camille teach you to ask questions?" His mention of that name sent a chill up Alayna's spine. Obviously he was a member.

"No sir," she replied sitting up straight in bed eyes now wide open, "I'm terribly sorry."

"You have lovely breasts my dear," he said casually into the phone, "turn the light on so I can see them better."

"Yes sir." She replied as she leaned over to turn on the light.

Alayna sat back up and tried to figure out which camera she should face. She knew there were at least 3 cameras pointed at her from the base of her bed as well as others. The ground rules were quite simple. He was a member and was obviously watching her. If she did not obey his orders she would be visited by Camille and she definitely did not want that. Alayna arched her back and pulled her shoulders back to better show herself to her mechanical voiced acquaintance.

"Very nice Alayna." He replied.

His voice wasn't the dark and ominous mechanical voice of some robot but instead was just altered enough to make it impossible to know who it was on the other side of the phone. While it was a bit awkward the anonymity of it added to her excitement.

"Thank you again sir." Alayna replied smiling toward the camera directly facing the foot of her bed.

"Were you just day dreaming?" He asked coyly.

"Yes," Alayna said blushing slightly and looking down at her hard nipples, "I was day dreaming sir."

"It made you wet too," she could almost hear him smiling as he asked, "didn't it?"

"Yes sir." She replied blushing hard.

"Show me" He said directly.

Alayna knew better then to hesitate when given an order from a member. She immediately threw the covers off with her left hand and spread her legs as far as she could. Alayna leaned back rolling her hips upward to expose herself even more.

"Very nice Alayna," the mechanical voice replied, "how many times were you used this week?"

"Ummm," Alayna had to stop and think about that for a moment, "eleven I believe sir."

"Eleven," he replied barely hiding his excitement behind his mechanically altered voice, "and still you feel the need to masturbate?"

"Yes sir." Alayna blushed so hard even her chest turned red.

"You've masturbated every morning this week haven't you?"

"Yes I have sir." She replied feeling herself get even wetter.

"Have you even done so during the day while you are out?" He asked flatly.

"Yes," she replied trying to hide her embarrassment and excitement, "I have sir."

Alayna's body continued to react on its own to his questions. Her nipples got hard, almost to the point of aching. The hair on the back of Alayna's neck stood on end and she had goose bumps on her arms. Just talking about sex was making her hornier.

"And how many times have you masturbated this week?" He asked while Alayna wondered if his questions could get any more embarrassing.

"Twelve," she responded unsurely, "yes, I think twelve times."

"Reach into your nightstand and get your favorite dildo." He ordered.

Alayna lay back on the bed and reached for her nightstand drawer while doing her best to keep her legs spread for the camera. She reached inside the top drawer and removed her personal favorite, a purple 7" dildo with a bulbous head, two full balls, and a long smooth shaft. She quickly returned to the center of the bed spreading her legs wide again.

"Slide down to the end of the bed," he instructed, "so that your feet touch the floor." Alayna did so without hesitation. "Now lie on your back and place your feet on your bedposts."

Alayna's queen size four post bed made this a bit of a challenge. She spread her legs, her inner thighs stretching, until her feet rested on the bedposts leaving her pussy wide open.

"Very nice," he said into the phone, "now grasp the dildo by the balls and let the underside of it glide over your clit and pussy."

"Yes sir." Even before the dildo touched her pussy Alayna's heart began to beat faster and her breaths became shorter.

Alayna enjoyed the feeling of the smooth shaft gliding over her wet pussy and soaking her hardened clit. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she anxiously awaited his next command. Within a few strokes the underside of the dildo was very well lubed and felt wonderful against her sex.

"Enjoying that Alayna?" The voice asked in her ear.

"Oh yes sir!" She excitedly replied.

"Turn the dildo slowly so that you coat all of it with your juices." He instructed.

Alayna did as she was told and slowly turned the dildo while moving it up and down over her pussy and clit. If he kept this up she would certainly orgasm very soon. She moaned again louder hoping that it would not only please him but get things moving. Alayna was very horny this morning. Before she had woken up she had a very realistic dream of being with her boss. He had been fucking her hard in the dream and she had been crying out for more when she woke up. She wanted the dildo ramming her like a jack hammer not teasing her like she was now.

"It's all coated now sir." She breathed into the phone.

"Good," now press the head against your pussy," he instructed, "and slowly insert it all the way inside you."

Alayna moaned more out of frustration then the pleasure of the dildo penetrating her wetness. Obviously he was in charge and any pleasure gained now by defying him would be paid for in full with Camille. There was no telling what the penalty would be for openly defying a member like that. She tried to put that out of her head as she continued to slowly insert the dong into her pussy. It was a struggle to insert the rubber cock slowly but she had managed and now with the latex balls pressed firmly against her ass she took short gasping breaths.

"Do you like feeling full like this Alayna?" The mechanical voice asked.

"Oh yes sir," she replied desperately as unconsciously her hips began to move up and down, "I love it!"

"That is good to hear," he replied triumphantly, "now press your fingers against the base and move them around in a wide circle so the dildo moves inside you."

She did as instructed and moaned even louder as the head of the dildo moved in a large circle inside her tight pussy. The shaft pushed against the walls of her pussy and the head rubbed her cervix escalating her desire to be fucked.

"Oh my GOD!" She cried out.

"Just the reaction I was hoping for," he said into the phone, "now pull it out all the way very quickly."

She suppressed the urge to question why he would make her stop and pulled the dildo all the way out of her pussy as quickly as she could. Alayna lifted her head and stared at the glistening purple shaft still pointed at her empty pussy and silently begged for it to enter her again.

"Good girl," was his simple reply, "now put it back in slowly again, very slowly like the last time."

"Yes sir." She replied quietly.

The feeling of the head spreading her pussy lips apart as it entered her made her crave so much more. Being teased like this was only making things more difficult for her. Alayna hadn't decided if he was being calculating in driving her wild or was completely clueless of her needs. It took every ounce of self restraint she could muster to keep from ramming the dildo inside her as hard and fast as she could manage.

"Very nicely done, now put your fingers on the base again and make those circles you enjoyed so much a moment ago."

"Yes sir." She replied fighting the urge to scream.

"Do you want more Alayna?" He asked.

Alayna's mind raced. Was he asking to try to trick her or was he genuinely concerned? If she told him what she really, and desperately needed right now would he give it to her or would he use it against her and keep up his calculated teasing? She knew what she really wanted to tell him, but what would come out of her mouth would not be it.

"No sir," she replied as best she could, "I only want to make you happy."

Alayna took a quick look over at the counter by her clock. This had to be some kind of a test; she already had 50 active viewers. She was glad she answered as she did even though it was nowhere close to what she wanted.

"Pull it all the way out again Alayna, quickly." He said in a cool measured tone.

Again she looked down at the glistening head and shaft silently begged it for more. She was on the verge of orgasm but this slow to quick pace would not allow it. If she didn't come soon she was convinced she would explode! He did it to her 4 more times and each time asked her if she wanted more. Each time she answered that she only wished to please him. Little did she know the counter was now up to 74 active viewers. She had broken the record, all of the other girls had cracked by this point and screamed out what they really wanted but Alayna had held true.

There was a pause. Alayna thought it was just part of the teasing but in reality he was confused on the other side of the phone. Instead of being able to break her as he had suspected Alayna had defied the odds and had bested him without even knowing it. He looked into the monitors in front of him and could plainly see the desperation in her face as she stared at the purple dildo in her hand. Then the idea struck him.

"Slip it inside you again Alayna." She began to slide it in slowly as she had done all the times before. "No, quickly this time." Alayna slid the dildo inside as quickly as she could, enjoying the feeling of it banging inside her. "In and out quickly now Alayna."

"Yes sir!" She replied hardly able to contain her excitement.

The dildo and her hand were only a flash of purple and tanned flesh as she fucked herself with it. Alayna could feel a massive orgasm building. All of the teasing would certainly make her pussy erupt. All she needed was a little more time.

"Now stop." He said loudly in her ear.

"WHAT!?!" She cried out losing all composure.

"I said STOP slut!" His mechanical voice was harsh. "Pull it out and place the dildo on your chest between your tits."

Tears fell from Alayna's eyes over her temples as she removed the dildo and placed it on her chest. Unsure of what to do she lay there trying to calm her body. Surely Camille would be told of this and there would be hell to pay. She could feel the warmth of the dildo on her chest as the juices pooled around it. Her hips bucked in the air desperate for the final few thrusts that would put her over the edge.

"I am sorry to have questioned you sir." She said into the air as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"What do you really want this morning Alayna?" The voice asked coolly.

"I want it hard and fast sir. I want to be fucked. Rammed. Jack hammered. I want a cock relentlessly pounding my pussy without care or concern. I need it and I need it badly sir." It felt good to get the truth out. In some way she hoped that her answer had pleased him.

"Pick up the dildo and show me what you want Alayna." His words were music to her ears!

Alayna quickly grasped the purple cock and held it firmly by the base. She was still so wet it slid in without any resistance. Immediately she began the hard and fast half strokes she had desired before. Her hips moved up to meet her hand with each thrust. In a moment her mouth was wide open and she was panting heavily. Her orgasm was approaching and it was going to be big! Her feet pushed against the bed posts as she spread herself even wider. Perspiration covered her hot flesh. Her back arched as she pushed into her aching hole one last time.

"I'm cumming sir!" She cried out loudly.

Hot juice shot from Alayna spraying her wrist and thighs as she came with force. She thrust the dildo into her pussy several more times until she and her orgasm were completely exhausted. Her entire body trembled from the chill she felt as her skin cooled. She held her arms tightly around her torso and shook again from an aftershock.

"Are you better now Alayna?" The voice asked.

"Oh yes sir." She replied picking the phone up with one hand, feeling lucky that she could move at all. Her body trembled again as the dildo finally slid out of her pussy falling on the wood floor with a loud thud. "I hope I did not disappoint you or make you angry with my comment sir." She said as she lay there unable to move.

"Actually I am very impressed with you Alayna," he replied, "most women would have caved in much sooner than you did."

"So I did please you then sir?" She asked, slightly confused but too exhausted to give it too much thought.

"Very much so Alayna." Alayna smiled at his words and shook with another aftershock. "I'm very pleased and will certainly be calling again sometime soon."

"I look forward to it sir," Alayna replied closing her eyes, "thank you."

"Good bye Alayna."

The phone clicked dead before she had a chance to reply. Without opening her eyes she turned off the cordless phone. In another few moments Alayna was back asleep with her feet still resting against the bedposts.

An hour later Alayna awoke. Pins and needles were tingling throughout her legs which had fallen asleep. Worse yet she had to pee and walking to the bathroom had become completely out of the question. She slowly sat up letting her feet touch the floor. A pool had formed in the sheets under her butt making the urge to move even greater. When she was finally able, she walked slowly to the bathroom to relieve herself. Once in the bathroom she decided she might as well just shower and shave her body. Her boss liked her to shave every day to keep her skin silky smooth and she'd never want to disappoint him. Her pussy was sore from this morning so she decided to skip using the showerhead on it.

A little while later she emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed. She had toweled off most of the water but decided to air dry, she even left her hair wet and just quickly combed it before putting it in a ponytail. When she walked into the bedroom she was shocked to see the counter. It wasn't even noon and she already had 100 viewers that logged in to see her in the bedroom! Obviously the phone call had been quite a show and her unique napping position drew a few more but 100 were still very high for her. She flushed in embarrassment at the thought of that many people watching her masturbate and then became very embarrassed when she remembered what she had said!

"Oh it was in the throes of passion," she said laughing to herself, "no one can help what they say in the heat of the moment."

Alayna walked to the foot of the bed and picked up the purple dildo from the floor. She tossed her towel onto the pool that had collected on the wood floor and walked back into the bathroom to clean her toy. The simple act of washing off the dildo made her tremble with excitement.

"No," Alayna said to herself in the mirror, "I have stuff to do today!"

With some determination Alayna returned her toy to the nightstand and stripped the damp satin sheets off the bed. She put a load of laundry in the washer and headed back upstairs to get her morning coffee. It was only when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror that she realized she still hadn't put anything on.

"Oh well," she said laughing at her reflection, "it's not like everyone hasn't seen it already!"

Alayna chuckled at the idea of being a nudist for the day and wondered how much she could get accomplished. It wasn't like she hadn't spent an entire week without clothing on when she was at the manor. A day would be a breeze. Alayna got herself a cup of coffee and sat at her kitchen table, putting one foot up on another chair, keeping her legs spread and pondered what she needed to do today.

"Well laundry is an obvious must!" She said as she wrote out a short list of things to do. "I've gotta clean up in here too, but none of that will be very exciting to watch now will it?"

Alayna quickly tidied up the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher while trying to give the cameras she knew about the best views of her body possible. She then walked downstairs to her workout room. Alayna sat on the small padded bench and put on a pair of pink cotton socks and white cross trainers.

"A girl's gotta stay in shape," she said with a devilish grin, "might as well do it today."

Alayna walked over to the full length mirror with and began stretching. It wasn't like she really needed to, as she couldn't really get involved in an intense workout while topless, but it would certainly put on a hell of a show for whoever was watching. She spread her legs wide apart with her back to the mirror and bent forward touching the floor. Alayna could feel her 36C's moving with gravity towards her head as she lowered it past her waist. Finally she was looking at her own reflection in the mirror. She did a few more stretches before putting in a low impact aerobic DVD and walking over to the small matt on the floor.

"This feels very familiar." She chuckled as the women on the DVD sat on their own mats and spread their legs wide open.

The workout went on for half an hour and while it was not strenuous by any stretch she noticed that her body glistened with a layer of perspiration. She looked at the tread mill and considered jogging for only a moment. While jogging in the nude always sounded like fun her breasts had gotten their fair share of attention this week and the idea of having them bouncing up and down for an extended period of time didn't really appeal to her. Instead she chose the stationary bike. Alayna grabbed a small face towel and placed it on the plastic seat before sitting down.

"A nice endurance program should work nicely I think!" Alayna said selecting a 20 minute uphill ride.

The beginning of the ride started out easy enough. Halfway into it she was very happy she had not selected the treadmill. The swaying back and forth of her breasts was beginning to make them ache; she never would have lasted 5 minutes on the treadmill. By the time she hit the 18 minute mark Alayna had decided to sit up and hold her breasts with her hand to keep them from moving. She rode the bike for the full 20 minutes and then an additional 5 to cool down but was still covered in perspiration when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Well it's not like I can pretend I'm not home now is it?" She asked herself in the mirror.

Despite her tired legs Alayna took the steps two at a time and was only a little breathless as she opened the door.

"I thought this was your house!" Said the delivery man standing at her front door with a wide grin.

"Wasn't I wearing this the last time you came with stuff for me too?" She replied looking down at her sneakers and socks.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers
12