Power Plays Ch. 10

Story Info
She is invited to her boss's home & falls in love.
7.8k words
4.65
25k
4

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks again to TexasWriterGuy for editing this story so quickly, he is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to My Vixen for inspiration and great ideas. If you like the story vote, if you don't like the story vote, but if you vote 1 or 5 at least be kind enough to leave a reason. Thanks .

*

Alayna woke the following morning feeling refreshed. She was actually surprised by how good she felt considering she had ridden the sybian for over an hour and only decided to stop after she passed out from a particularly intense orgasm.

"Well I have 2 hours to figure out what I'm going to wear," she said looking at the clock, "I hope that's enough time."

Alayna smiled widely as she walked to the bathroom. How could she not? She was going to spend the day with a man she had lusted after since she began working at the company. The incredible bonus of her life was now she got to fuck him too.

"Good morning!" She said cheerfully to the camera positioned opposite her toilet. It was impossible for her to suppress her smile.

She had settled into her routine fairly easily. The rules of the community were straight forward enough. And really, what did she care if someone wanted to watch her pee? Alayna's heels touched the cool porcelain of the toilet while her knees spread wide. As she relieved herself Alayna thought of the past weeks living in her new role. There were a number of things she had learned, things she guessed she never would have known about had it not been for her new life. She giggled thinking of how sheltered she had been before. Her hand mindlessly touched her smooth mound as she thought about the differences between the old Alayna and the new sluttier Alayna.

"Well let's see," she said staring blankly at the wall, "nipple clamps can be fun but I'm not a fan of the weighted ones. Ouchie is all I have to say about that. Hot wax has its uses." A chill went up her spine at that thought. "Riding crops should be left for the horses. Latex is damn hot and even after 3 of your toes have fallen asleep because you're wearing 5" heels you can still walk!" Alayna laughed and blew the camera a quick kiss as she flushed the toilet.

She quickly stepped into the shower and stepped under the massaging showerhead. Selecting a fresh razor she shaved her body with great care. This would be her first time to her bosses house, her first time completely alone with him, she wanted to look her best and feel her smoothest. Just thinking about Joe's hands on her body made her pussy twitch. They were rough but not too rough. Not the hands of a man who worked in a garage all day but not the hands of a man who sat behind a desk all his life either. He had obviously worked with his hands at one time. His hands had brought her great pleasure since the first time he bent her over his desk.

"Snap out of it," she said to herself, "there will be plenty of time for that later!"

Alayna finished shaving her long legs and sat on the edge of the shower with them spread to shave her mound. She enjoyed the clean look of her bald pussy and when he touched her there she enjoyed the feeling of his fingers on her bare flesh. With her hair and body washed she stepped out of the shower. The overhead lamp kept the room warm while the large fan removed all of the steam. She took a large fluffy towel and patted herself down leaving just a bit of moisture on her skin. Looking at herself in the full length mirror Alayna poured body butter into her hand and began to rub it into every inch of her skin. The coconut smell filled the room but was not too overpowering.

"Okay," she said to her reflection, "first decision, makeup or no makeup?"

She sat at her small makeup stand and decided light makeup would be best. It had never occurred to her until today that she was falling for her boss. She shook her head to try to get that out of her mind and concentrate on the task at hand.

"Poking yourself in the eye with the mascara brush is NOT the way to start your morning," she said looking at herself, "now pay attention!" With her makeup in place she leaned back to take a look. "Not too much, not too little, now for the big decisions."

As she walked back into her bedroom Alayna looked outside. The weatherman had called for clear and sunny skies with temps around 80. It didn't help that she had no idea what he had planned for today either.

"Let's see," she said stepping away from the window, "shorts or a skirt? Oh that one's easy. He'd appreciate the access a skirt has to offer."

Alayna reached into her closet and removed a short denim mini skirt and tossed it on the bed. Looking into her panty drawer she removed a black lace and satin thong and stepped into it. Walking back over to the bed she put on the skirt and pulled it up. The skirt came just above mid thigh and hugged her hips and butt.

"Now what?" She said looking at her breasts in the mirror. "What are you two going to wear today?"

Alayna snapped her fingers and walked with determination back to her dresser. She knew just the top! She quickly opened the bottom drawer, making sure to keep her legs straight and give the camera behind her a nice view of her butt, and rummaged around for the perfect top.

"There it is!" She said triumphantly when she stood up with her top in hand.

Quickly stepping over to the mirror she pulled the black cotton and lace halter on. She turned to look at the deep cut back and smiled. The front was also cut deep and showed her cleavage without overexposing her. She was still young enough not to worry about her 36C breasts sagging, so why not enjoy it? Looking at the clock it was already 9:30.

Alayna quickly went downstairs and made herself a breakfast drink. There was no time for anything fancy and she had no need for coffee this morning. Looking at the sybian on the floor Alayna felt another chill run up her spine and felt her nipples harden.

"No time for you my little friend." She said staring at it for a moment.

She quickly downed her breakfast shake and grabbed her small purse to touch up her lipstick. Slipping her feet into a pair of low heeled sandals Alayna walked out the door.

The cool breeze up her skirt as she walked confirmed her excitement for her day ahead. Joe's house was only a 5 minute walk away and she had plenty of time to get there. His was the large contemporary on the corner with the large garage. She checked herself over one more time before knocking at the wide front door.

"Good morning Alayna," he said opening the door, "come in."

"Thank you sir." She said stepping in cautiously.

Without warning he took her wrist and pulled her to him in a big bear hug. His left hand landed squarely on her back while his right slipped under her skirt cupping and lifting her left butt cheek.

"You're right on time." He said as a grandfather clock began to chime somewhere behind him. "Now let me give you a quick tour of the house and I'll let you know what I expect."

"Yes sir." She replied settling into her submissive role.

His penetrating blue eyes always seemed to look deep inside her. She had only ever seen him in a suit before but today he was casually dressed. He had on a pair of long shorts that came just above his knee and a collared short sleeved shirt. While the shirt was baggy it didn't hide the fact that he obviously worked out regularly.

The house was a large open concept with big rooms and what she assumed was expensive art on the walls. He gave an explanation of some pieces or of the architecture but Alayna could only concentrate on his features and not his words. Even the kitchen was massive with a large center island and industrial sized stove. The black marble countertops probably cost more then she made last year alone. The large windows allowed views of the patio area and the pool beyond it. When they began to walk upstairs Alayna's stomach jumped in anticipation. His bed was massive and one wall was a large sliding door that stepped out onto a private deck overlooking the back yard.

"What do you think?" He asked knowing she would not speak unless spoken to.

"Your home is beautiful sir." She replied truly meaning what she said.

"Thank you." He replied almost automatically.

He walked her out onto the deck and down a set of stairs to the patio. There were several lounge chairs and a large stone and stainless steel grilling area near a large in-ground pool. The water was a beautiful blue color, fed by a man made waterfall.

"Let's go back to the front door," he said taking her by the hand, "and I'll show you where to put your things."

"Yes sir." She replied following him.

Alayna thought for a moment, what things? She was only carrying a small purse with some makeup in it, what did she have to put away?

"When you come over from now on you will let yourself in," he said as they reached the foyer, "I'll expect you here at 11am on Sundays and my door is never locked."

"Yes sir." She replied lowering her eyes.

"In this closet over here you will find what I expect you to have on," he said pointing to a small closet door to the left of the entrance, "when you are ready you will kneel here on the floor with your hands at your side and wait for me to come get you."

"Yes sir." She said looking down at the stone tiled floor. She silently hoped that she wouldn't ever be left waiting too long.

"I'll be back in a minute Alayna," he said releasing her hand, "and I expect you to be ready."

"I will sir." She replied not moving until he started back towards the kitchen.

Alayna walked quickly to the closet door. Holding her breath she opened it quickly. On the top shelf of the closet there was nothing. There were two empty hangers on the rod but no clothing. The only thing she found was a pair of heeled sandals placed neatly on the closet floor. She knew there was no time to dwell on the lack of clothing provided. If she was not ready when he returned he would be upset with her and she wanted to avoid that. She quickly stepped out of the sandals and undid her skirt. She placed the skirt and thong on the top shelf and began sliding into the 4" sandals he had left for her as she undid her top. She hurriedly tossed the top on the shelf and closed the closet door.

The spot he had pointed to was a black tile in the center of a number of white ones. It was easy to find her mark. She was kneeling and in place waiting for him to return when the thought crossed her mind. What happens if he looks in the closet and sees that she quickly tossed her clothing inside? She debated getting up and neatening things out until she caught a glimpse of him walking down the hall towards her. Alayna hoped that he would not check the closet. It would only have taken her a minute to hang up her skirt and top. She crossed her fingers at her side and her thoughts pleaded for him not to look in the closet.

"Perfect!" He said walking towards her. His hands lightly touched her shoulders sending a chill through her body. "I noticed earlier this week that you don't have any tan lines Alayna," he said slowly walking around her, "and since we will be out back for a majority of the day I thought this would be appropriate for you. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no sir," she replied eagerly, "of course not."

He stopped in front of her so close to her body that she could feel the material of his shorts on her nipples. She could smell his scent and feel the heat from his crotch. It was almost possible to make out the bulge in front of her face. His hands left her shoulder and moved to his waist. As they neared the center of his waist he carefully lifted his shirt and pulled the white string holding them in place. Her eyes were locked on his hands as he lowered the front of his shorts. When his right hand reached into his shorts she began to salivate slightly, her thighs were already getting wet. Even as her knees began to ache on the hard tile she could only concentrate on one thing.

His cock was rigid and had a drop of precum emanating from the tip as he pulled it out. She loved his cock. It was long and pale with a slight curve to his left. The head would get nice and fat inside her just before he would cum and she could feel the thick vein running up the shaft inside her when he fucked her. When his cock bounced off her nose she broke from her trance. The tip of it lightly touched her lips tickling them and covering them with precum.

"Not yet," he said as she slowly parted her lips, "not until I tell you." She knew not to answer or even move. His cock moved over her lips a few more times giving her goose bumps. "Now." He instructed. She parted her lips and felt the head of his cock pass through them. Circling the tip with her tongue she tasted the precum he had spread on her lips. "Leave your hands where they are." He said as he pushed further into her mouth.

With her hands at her side all she could do was use her tongue on him while he moved in and out of her mouth. She moved her tongue in every way, swirling it around the head and moving it back and forth like a snake on the underside of his shaft. He moaned softly as she did it so she continued. When his pace increased she began to suck harder on his shaft. She tried to suck him in harder and deeper.

"You really enjoy giving head don't you?" He said watching her closely.

She only nodded and sucked harder in reply. His hands moved to the back of her head causing her to moan softly around his rock hard member. Soon he was holding her head tightly and pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She could feel her pussy juices dripping down her bare thighs as his balls slapped against her chin. She moaned louder and sucked harder as he fucked her mouth with abandon. Suddenly his hand pulled her head tightly towards him thrusting his cock deep into the back of her throat. Her hands clenched at her sides as the first jets of hot cum shot from his cock.

"Oh yes!" He exclaimed as he pumped his cum into her mouth and throat.She continued to suck him and work the bottom of his shaft with her tongue. "That's my good girl," he said releasing her head slightly, "suck it all down."

He didn't have to tell her to do that, she wanted to do it for him. His salty cum tasted wonderful to her and she wanted more. Maybe it had been the week spent at the manor using her mouth as an alarm clock to wake her Master. Maybe it had been the many blowjobs she had given since starting with the membership. Whenever it happened she had come to love sucking cock more then anything else.

He watched her lick and suck his cock using her tongue to milk the last drops from his shaft. She obviously enjoyed this and it was something he would be more than happy to take advantage of in the future.

"That's good." He said pulling his cock from her mouth. "I have a feeling if I let you, you'd suck me all day."

"I would indeed sir." She replied still staring at his softening member.

"Quite the little cocksucker aren't you?" He said as he pulled up his shorts.

"I do love it so." Alayna replied blushing so deeply her chest turned red.

"My cock or sucking it?" He asked.

"Both sir," she blushed hard again, "I love both."

"Well that is good to hear," he replied as he stepped to her right, "now let us see how you did in here."

Alayna's heart sunk as he walked over to the small closet. He would be upset and would have a right to be. She had clumsily thrown her clothes on the top shelf and tossed her sandals inside as well. Alayna wanted to say something but she wisely held her tongue.

"Oh this is not good Alayna," he said opening the door, "not good at all."

"I am sorry sir." She replied with a tear in her right eye.

"Come over here." He spoke sternly raising his voice as if he were scolding a child or a pet.

She stood near him with her hands flat on her sides looking down at her feet.

"I do not like untidy things Alayna," he said scolding her, "particularly not in MY home."

"Yes sir." She replied blinking back tears.

"From now on," he said taking her left nipple between his right thumb and finger and pinching it hard, "you will keep your area clean. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." Alayna said wincing from the pain in her left tit. "I won't do it again I promise sir!"

"Good!" He said releasing her nipple, the rush of blood back to the nipple caused almost as much pain as his original touch. "Now correct it while I think of a suitable punishment for you."

Alayna quickly took the top and put it neatly on one of the two hangers on the rod. She picked up her skirt and folded it in half placing it on the other hanger. She heard him approach again and quickly folded her thong as best she could and placing it on the center of the top shelf. After placing her sandals neatly in the center of the closet floor facing outward she returned to the black tile and kneeled. By now her knees were aching. Her only distraction was the fear of disappointing him again. He walked back into the foyer without even looking at her and stopped at the closet. She heard the closet door close slowly and saw him walking towards her out of the corner of her eye.

"Follow me." His voice was detached. It lacked the warmth it had earlier.

She immediately got up and followed him to the kitchen happy to finally be off her aching knees. Her heels clicked on the stone tiles as she followed him.

"Stand right there," he said pointing to the counter next to the stove, "and face the counter." She moved silently and smartly positioned herself where he wanted. "Now lean forward over the counter." She leaned onto her elbows and arched her back lifting her butt. "Further." Alayna spread her elbows and leaned until her breasts touched the cold marble counter top which made her nipples immediately hard. "That's good Alayna."

Finally she thought. He used her name. He couldn't be that mad at her if he called her by her name. She felt his left hand on her lower back pushing down on it. She lifted the backs of her heels off the floor knowing he wanted her back arched just a bit more. His hand moved over her exposed butt and down her thighs. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch as he grazed her wetness. Suddenly a loud clap filled the room and her eyes bolted open.

"Count them Alayna." He said as he lifted his right hand off her right ass cheek.

"One sir!" She replied realizing the loud clap was the sound of his hand hitting her now stinging ass. The second spank landed almost exactly where the first one did and almost lifted her off her toes. "Two sir!" She called out with a trembling voice. No sooner had she finished saying sir then another loud clap on the same spot followed. "Three sir!" Her voice shook as she said it. "Four sir!" She could feel the heat of her reddening ass. His feet shifted slightly and then another loud clap. "Five sir!" Number five was on her left cheek. The next two were quick and identical in placement. "Six sir, seven sir!" Then back to her right cheek his whole hand came crashing down on her butt. "Eight SIR!" He returned to the left side for two more hard and quick claps. "Nine Sir, ten SIR!"

His right hand remained on her butt after the tenth spank and rubbed tiny circles around the bright red butt cheek. Alayna closed her eyes again enjoying the soothing feeling of his hand.

"I trust you have learned your lesson Alayna." He said as his hand moved over to her other cheek and rubbed it softly.

"I did sir," she replied reveling in the attention he was giving her, "I promise."

"Then what do you say?" He asked resting his right hand on her dripping pussy.

"Thank you sir," she replied amazed at how aroused she was feeling at this very moment, "I will try my hardest not to disappoint you in the future sir."

"That's my good girl." He replied sliding his middle finger up the length of her pussy. "Now stand up and face me."

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers