Power Plays Ch. 22

Story Info
Shauna Dommes Alayna and a new member/slave arrive.
11k words
4.59
18.9k
00

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Author's notes: I have been struggling to find and keep editors during this story-line so this story has been submitted without an editor going over it. I apologize for any grammatical errors in advance and I hope you find the story enjoyable despite that fact.

*

Alayna walked up the front walk to Chris and Shauna's house. She had a hard believing that her next door neighbor was now one of the membership! It had been weeks since Alayna had seen her friend at work or at home. Just last week the movers had come and brought her stuff to Chris' house. Alayna had taken a moment to walk through Shauna's house after the movers left, they had been through a lot together. Wednesday night Alayna was due at Shauna's for a special dinner. Alayna was sure what it would lead to so she dressed accordingly. A white fitted sundress with buttons halfway down the front and a pair of white sandals with a 3" heel would be all Alayna would need.

"Hi sweetie!" Shauna said excitedly as she opened the door.

"I've missed you Shauna!" Alayna replied embracing Shauna tightly.

"I know how you feel," Shauna said hugging Alayna back, "I haven't seen you in forever. Come inside."

"I can't believe you live her now." Alayna said as she stepped in.

"I know, I have so much to tell you," Shauna said leading Alayna by the hand, "but we're pressed for time. We'll have to get you ready while we talk."

"Whatever you say Shauna," Alayna said with a wink, "you're in charge you know."

Alayna followed Shauna upstairs to the back bedroom. There on the bed were laid out several items she immediately recognized, black stockings, a black bustier and black heels.

"That's not all you're wearing." Shauna said with a smirk. "I just didn't want you to see it all at once."

Alayna immediately began unbuttoning her sundress and stepped out of her heels. With the sundress slightly unbuttoned Alayna let it slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor.

"I'm ready." Alayna said stepping out of the sundress around her feet and standing naked in front of Shauna.

"That was quick." Shauna said looking at Alayna's naked body.

"It's not like I didn't know I was going to have a wardrobe change Shauna." Alayna said smiling at her old friend.

Shauna picked up the bustier and helped Alayna wrap the satin material around her body. Alayna held it in place in the front while Shauna put the hook closures up the back. The bustier fit snugly around Alayna's mid section and the ½ cups pushed her breasts together and straight up. Alayna felt as if her breasts were falling out of them.

Next Alayna put on her stockings attaching the lace tops to the bustier's garters. As she went to step into the shoes Shauna stopped her.

"You can wait to put those on." Shauna said squeezing Alayna's arm. "They generally like to have the girls who have been promoted be the Domme over their friend but there will be plenty of time for that later."

"Shauna you know I'll do whatever you say." Alayna said lightly touching her friend's hand.

"I know," Shauna replied, "and you will later. Right now I have to tell you about my trip with Michael!"

"Oh boy, I can only imagine." Alayna said rolling her eyes.

"Let me get the rest of your stuff for tonight and I'll tell you about it." Shauna said walking to a nearby closet.

Shauna returned with a black zippered wardrobe hanger bag which she laid over the bed. She spoke as she unzipped the side of the bag.

"So Michael and I were out there meeting clients and the two of us went to dinner one night." Shauna started as she pulled out a short black maids dress. "He decides he's going to see how far he can get with me and starts talking to me about times that he and I had sex in the past." Shauna held the uniform dress down for Alayna to step into and continued. "Of course when they suspended him Michael had to take his ring off and I mentioned to him that I'd have to be in charge if we did anything. We left the bar and found a little sex shop a couple blocks away." Shauna said while she pulled the maid's uniform up Alayna's sides and into position before zipping up the back. "I made him go in and buy the straps that go around the mattress. You should have seen him, he was practically running into the store to get them. How does that feel?" Shauna asked after she adjusted the top to sit just off Alayna's shoulders.

"I like it Shauna," Alayna replied wanting to hear more of the trip, "it's snug but it feels okay. How does it look?"

"Step over to the mirror." Shauna replied pointing out the full length mirror on the closet door. "When I got him back to the room I made him strip and then open the package with the ties." Shauna moved behind Alayna and looked over her shoulder as Alayna made tiny adjustments to the top of the uniform. "You need a petticoat," Shauna said tugging the bottom, "give me a second it's in the closet." Shauna opened the closet door and took out a thick petticoat which she helped Alayna step into as well. "When he had it all set I made him tug on the straps to make sure they wouldn't move. If they did I made him tighten them." Alayna giggled inside at the idea of Michael having to jump through all these hoops for Shauna while he was naked, she felt a good amount of redemption from it as well. "Then I finally allowed him to lie down on the bed and anchored him into the straps. I made sure they were nice and tight and of course brushed against him a number of times on purpose to get him excited." Shauna fastened the petticoat and then readjusted Alayna's uniform around it. "How does that look?" Shauna asked.

"Much better," Alayna answered, "does it even cover my butt?"

"Barely," Shauna answered touching high on the back of Alayna's thigh to show her where the petticoat ended, "that's okay though, I have some panties for you." Shauna walked to the wardrobe bag and removed a small pair of white side string bikinis that had ruffles on the front and back. "These will look nice underneath don't you think?"

"Definitely!" Alayna said excitedly. "Please Shauna; tell me what happened next with Michael."

"I gave him a very gentle kiss on the top of his forehead," Shauna said looking into Alayna's eyes in the mirror, "and wished him sweet dreams!"

"Oh my God Shauna you didn't leave him like that did you?" Alayna said turning to face Shauna.

"No," Shauna said looking down, "I didn't leave him like that." Shauna looked up slowly with a big grin on her face. "I put a blanket over him and then walked out of the room!"

"Shauna you didn't!" Alayna gasped.

"I did," Shauna replied, "although I felt bad and brought the key with me so I could let him out the next morning. He wasn't very happy at first but I told him I could let him calm down until housekeeping came to get him."

"Shauna!" Alayna said shocked.

"Oh I let him up," Shauna said giggling, "but he came after me and ended up walking with a limp the rest of the day."

"What! How?" Alayna asked panicked. "Obviously you're okay."

"Let's see, spiked heel to the bare foot, knee to the balls," Shauna answered rubbing her chin in mock thought, "and yes sweetie I'm fine."

"I really feel like hugging you right now!" Alayna said holding back her watery eyes.

"You can but just lean forward," Shauna replied, "I don't want you to wrinkle your uniform."

Bending awkwardly forward Alayna laughed and hugged Shauna tightly. She was very happy to have such a true friend as Shauna. It made her want to make Shauna's night even more special.

"Let's get you finished up." Shauna said breaking their embrace.

Shauna tied a small white satin apron with lace trim around Alayna's waist after handing Alayna two small white lace trimmed gloves. Alayna stepped into her heels and walked in front of the mirror. While she had always thought being dressed as a maid was a little silly Alayna loved the way she looked. She was very glad Shauna told her to put her hair up first. Alayna had long blonde hair and it took a considerable amount of work to get her hair to stay up. The short skirt and high heels made her legs appear even longer than normal and the combination of the bustier and low scooped neck of the dress barely contained Alayna's large breasts. Alayna turned and looked at the back as well; she could see just a hint of her lace top stockings under the petticoat.

"I'm missing my panties Shauna." Alayna said noticing them on the bed.

"I have a surprise for you first," Shauna replied wickedly, "come over here and lean over the bed." Alayna immediately did as she was told leaning with her arms straight over the bed. "Lower sweetie," Shauna instructed lowering Alayna onto her elbows, "like I was Joe behind you."

Alayna lowered her body until her chest lightly touched the comforter and arched her back jutting her ass high in the air. She felt Shauna scoop the petticoat and dress up over her back. Alayna looked down at the bed and relaxed, she knew she could always trust Shauna. Eventually she felt Shauna's warm finger touch her pussy slowly rubbing around it. Alayna could feel the lube Shauna had coating her finger being rubbed around her labia. When she felt Shauna pressing something against and then into her pussy Alayna inhaled deeply. She wasn't sure what it was and braced herself for something big. It felt fairly small and when Alayna's pussy closed back around it she became confused.

"Just relax sweetie," Shauna said calmly, "I'll tell you all about it in a minute."

Alayna felt another lubed finger circling her asshole immediately causing her eyes to roll back in her head. Shauna's well lubed finger slid inside Alayna's ass easily causing Alayna to moan. Shauna slid her finger in and out of Alayna's ass a few times watching her friend react to the pleasure. When Shauna stopped and rubbed the item she had put inside Alayna's pussy through her colon and vagina walls Alayna squealed loudly and stood up on her toes pushing hard against Shauna's hand. Alayna was almost sad when Shauna removed her finger until she felt something similar to what was placed in her pussy being pushed into her ass. Like the other one it wasn't particularly large or long, Alayna could definitely feel some sort of tail still sticking out of her asshole. In any case she was getting wetter by the minute and she knew that wasn't going to be the last of it!

"Okay, stand up." Shauna said reaching for Alayna's shoulder and helping her off the bed. "Time to put on your bottoms."

Shauna helped Alayna step into her ruffled panties and pulled them up into place for her. The back was a Brazilian cut which meant it wouldn't cover her rear end for very long. Alayna had the feeling that whatever Shauna had planned she wouldn't care how much material was bunched between her cheeks! With her panties in place Alayna stood in front of the mirror and readjusted her uniform.

"I just slipped a pair of vibrating eggs inside you," Shauna explained holding up a slide remote, "this way when we want you all we have to do is slide this switch up like this." Alayna gasped at first and then let out a long slow moan as the two eggs vibrated inside her lower body. "Or we can do it higher." Shauna said sliding the switch up halfway. Alayna's long moan turned deeper and she clenched her legs together tightly. "Or," Shauna said watching Alayna's reaction, "even higher."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gawwd!" Alayna groaned loudly as Shauna pushed the switch up all the way.

"That's enough of that for right now," Shauna said with a wink as she slid the switch down to the bottom, "but maybe later if you're good."

"You know I will be," Alayna replied, "very good for your Miss."

"Mmmmm," Shauna smiled, "I like that. Call me Miss tonight."

"Yes Miss." Alayna said steadying herself on her feet.

"Very good Alayna," Shauna said looking over Alayna's uniform one last time, Alayna's knees buckled when Shauna gave her a quick "goose" with the eggs, "then you need to help me get ready.

"Yes Miss." Alayna replied following Shauna closely to the master bedroom.

Shauna removed the long hunter green robe she had been wearing and directed Alayna as to what she needed to do. Alayna helped to dress Shauna in a cream colored lace thong and matching strapless bra. Next she helped Shauna put on an ivory evening gown with a halter style top, low cut back that went down to the floor. It was very elegant and Alayna couldn't get over how beautiful Shauna looked in it. Alayna even helped Shauna put her hair up in a twist.

"Miss," Alayna said looking at Shauna's reflection, "if I may say, you look amazing."

"Thank you Alayna." Shauna said with a grin. "I know you mean that too." Shauna checked her makeup one last time and then stood up. "Okay, let's go downstairs and I'll show you what you have to do tonight."

"Yes Miss." Alayna replied stepping back so Shauna could walk by.

Alayna followed Shauna to the kitchen where all of the food for the evening had already been prepared. Not having to cook in her tiny maids uniform made Alayna quite happy.

"All you have to do is take the plated food," Shauna said pointing to the covered food on the counter, "and bring it out as we are ready for each course. Of course you will also take the food away. Just take it and put them in the sink."

"Yes Miss." Alayna answered dutifully.

"And just so you're not bored," Shauna said holding up the controller for the eggs, "just a little buzz to keep you happy."

Shauna slid the switch for the eggs a quarter way up and left them there. She put the controller in a small purse that she kept with her. The vibrations were enough to keep Alayna excited but not allow her to orgasm. Alayna considered it exquisite teasing, throughout the night the small panties she wore only got wetter. Every so often Alayna felt small waves of pleasure rippling through her body. Of course during that time Shauna would increase the controls for extended periods of time over and over again. By the time she was serving dessert the eggs were both buzzing away at full speed inside her and Alayna was ravenously wanting relief.

As Alayna served the meal she would keep her legs locked back and bend at the hips. Whenever she bent Alayna could feel her breasts heave forward and slip just a bit further out of her top. She also realized that when she bent forward like this several other things happened. The back of her panties, petticoat and uniform would slide up enough to expose the backs of her thighs and bottom of her now exposed ass. It would also cause pressure on her lower abdomen that would intensify the vibrations of the eggs taking her breath away.

"Oh I am quite a sight." Alayna said looking into a small mirror in the kitchen.

Alayna could see the tops of her nipples poking above the white lace trim of her uniform. She had considered fixing them back into place but was sure the intent was to have her falling out so she left them. Her chest was also slightly dewy with perspiration and her cheeks were rosier than normal, Alayna knew it was a direct result of the two eggs relentlessly buzzing inside her

As she had done in between courses before Alayna stood to the side of the table against the wall with he hands folded just above her apron. Instead of standing still Alayna clenched her pussy and subtly adjusted her hips as not to draw attention to herself finding the best position for the eggs to tease her more effectively. Suddenly Alayna felt a rush of warmth to her face as if she were about to boil over. The insides of her thighs felt like pins and needles were poking all over her skin. Alayna had no idea what was happening but whatever it was it was happening now!

"Ohhhhh!" Alayna moaned from the side of the room wobbling on her feet. "OHHHHH GAAAHHHHH!" She screamed loudly feeling the rush of an orgasm tearing through her body.

Alayna's knees buckled and her hands reached out to the side hoping to find something to steady herself and finding nothing. Squatting on the floor Alayna tried to catch her breath.

"It looks like our real dessert is ready." Shauna said getting up from the table.

"I agree," Chris said as he got up, "I've been looking forward to this all night!"

Shauna took Alayna's hand and helped her back to a standing position. The eggs still buzzed intensely inside her and Alayna trembled all over from the constant growing excitement. Shauna unzipped the back of Alayna's uniform and slid it off her arms until it rested on the petticoat she wore. When Shauna undid the petticoat it and the uniform dress fell to the floor. Shauna placed her fingers on the front of Alayna's panties and let them glide downward over the thin material.

"You are soaked aren't you?" Shauna asked stepping closer to Alayna.

"Yes Miss," Alayna replied breathlessly, "I am dripping wet."

Shauna lifted her hand showing Alayna her wet fingers. Slowly Shauna raised one finger to her mouth gradually pulling it out as she sucked Alayna's wetness off of it. Shauna then fed Alayna one of her other fingers. Alayna sucked Shauna's finger hard puckering her cheeks around the finger as Shauna withdrew it. From behind Chris peeled off Alayna's bikinis. Alayna could feel his hands slink down and back up her legs as he pushed the panties to her ankles. Chris' hands found Alayna's arms when they reached her hips and he grasped both forearms pulling and crossing them behind her. Chris held Alayna's forearms parallel to the ground with one hand slipping his other over Alayna's hip and pressing it against her abdomen. His touch pulled Alayna back into him and compressed her lower abdomen around the eggs which were still vibrating at their highest level. Alayna could feel Chris' hard cock through his clothes against her body. Alayna pushed back against him pressing the bulge of his cock between her ass cheeks.

"I can feel the eggs on my cock and fingers." Chris said from behind her.

Shauna leaned forward placing her hands on Alayna's hips and began to flick one of Alayna's exposed nipples with her tongue. With each light flick upward of Shauna's tongue Alayna's breast slid just a little further out of the bustier cups. When Shauna was satisfied that enough of Alayna's breast was exposed she moved to the other one. Between Chris compressing her abdomen and Shauna flicking her nipples Alayna was nearing orgasm again. Shauna suddenly stopped leaving Alayna wanting much more. Instead she backed away and undid her evening gown. Alayna felt like a caged animal watching the food being delivered but knowing its still out of reach. Shauna stepped out of her gown and undid her bra. Alayna could see the front of Shauna's thong had a darkened spot from them being wet as well. She ground her ass into Chris' cock when Shauna hooked her thumbs inside the sides of her cream colored thong and slid it seductively downward.

"Getting excited Alayna?" Shauna asked stepping out of her heels and backing up towards the table.

"Yes Miss!" Alayna hissed straining against Chris' grip.

"Remember the first time you licked me?" Shauna said climbing up onto the dining table. "The first time you brought me to a massive orgasm?"

"Yes Miss I do!" Alayna panted remembering how Camille had poured maple syrup between Shauna's thighs and over her pussy calling it Alayna's breakfast. The image made Alayna tremble with excitement.

"You did such a wonderful job licking me sweetie," Shauna said sliding back on the table and leaning back on her elbows, "I want you to come and do it again."

Chris' hand moved from Alayna's abdomen and instead supported her left elbow while she stepped out of the clothing around her ankles. His hand never released her arms even as she walked forward. When Alayna was close enough she leaned forward burying her face between Shauna's outstretched legs. As she had done that morning Shauna spread her legs until they were spread almost 180 degrees. Alayna licked and slurped Shauna's pussy feeling Chris' hands pushing her back down.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers