Power Plays Ch. 23

Story Info
Alayna and Joe share Faye on Joe's desk.
6.9k words
4.73
19.4k
1

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Alayna awoke much in the same position she had fallen asleep hours beforehand. Her head was on Joe's chest and the sound of his heartbeat echoed in her ear. Once again she had slept wrapped in his arms with her body draped over his side. Her left leg was across his lower torso hooked around his thigh pulling him close. Their bodies were pressed as close together as possible. Even in this position, one Alayna repeatedly dreamed about waking in, she was frowning. The problem was Alayna had just been awoken by a dream so vivid and so real that her nipples were achingly hard and her pussy was already dripping.

In her dream Joe had her downstairs in the dungeon they had made together. He had her tied up completely immobilized and was teasing the hell out of her with his cock and several toys. Alayna wondered how after having sex with Joe almost all day right up until the time they went to bed she could be dreaming and wake up wanting sex again. She slowly moved her left leg to be quickly reminded of the ache in her pussy and ass. Neither swayed her from the lust she felt building inside her though. Alayna slowly moved her left hand down Joe's torso delicately touching his skin with her fingertips. She didn't want to rush convinced that if she did she might wake Joe before she wanted.

Alayna could feel the stickiness on Joe's limp cock, stickiness that a few hours before had been her wetness. She had never felt or seen his cock so limp before. While Joe wasn't as large as a porn star his hard seven inch cock now felt less than half the size. Quietly and deliberately Alayna slid down further under the covers. An idea had overcome her and now she wanted to act on it. A quick glance at the alarm clock told her it was fifteen minutes before it would go off, she had plenty of time. Finally she leaned over giving the shaft of Joe's cock a tentative lick to see his reaction. Joe didn't move. Alayna carefully lifted his cock taking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She could taste her and his dried cum as she softly sucked him. The length of his cock barely touched the back of her mouth but she could already feel it stirring.

"Mmmm" Joe groaned softly shifting his body slightly but not waking.

Alayna released Joe's cock licking over and around his balls before licking up his lengthening shaft. She flicked her tongue around the head several times before taking him back into her mouth again. His cock now pressed against the back of her throat causing her to smile wickedly. Alayna continued to lick and suck his cock feeling it getting harder and larger in her mouth. The idea of feeling that inside her pussy or ass excited her even more. Before he was completely hard again Alayna could taste his precum leaking out. It was saltier than his cum but she had learned to love the taste, she felt it was a reward when she tasted it.

Carefully Alayna positioned herself up onto her knees allowing her to take Joe's almost fully erect cock into her throat. Alayna held the base of his shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with her other. She knew he wouldn't be able to sleep much longer so she pressed her mouth as far down onto his shaft as she could until her nose touched his abdomen. Alayna wasn't able to breathe with his cock in this far but she felt him growing further and didn't want to pull up but instead moved her head slightly and began to hum lowly. When she began to feel lightheaded Alayna finally relented sucking her way back to his tip and breathing heavily through her nose. Alayna flicked the tip of his head before gulping in air and plunging downward again. Joe's cock was now fully hard, just the way she liked it, and filled her mouth and throat.

"I hope you're going to do something about that," Joe said lifting his head slightly, "now that you've gotten him all excited."

"You know I will." Alayna said as she pushed his legs signaling she wanted them apart.

Joe happily spread his legs tucking a pillow behind his head to prop it up. Alayna moved between his outstretched legs and laid down resting her arms on Joe's thighs. She held his cock with her right hand and slowly dragged her tongue up the length of it staring into his eyes the entire time.

"Do you like watching?" Alayna asked slowly stroking him.

"I love watching you work." Joe said with a grin.

Alayna continued to stroke Joe's cock with her right hand while she licked and sucked each of his balls into her mouth. Joe let out a loud groan when Alayna licked her way back up his shaft before plunging her mouth down on it again. She began to hum lowly the way he liked turning her throat into a warm vibrator around his cock. Alayna continued to pump her mouth up and down on his cock tickling his lower abdomen with her fingernails. With his body starting to tense Alayna knew that Joe would be cumming soon, the thought of his warm cum shooting into her mouth spurred her on and gave her an idea. Flipping her hair to one side Alayna pumped Joe's cock as quickly as she could stroking it with her right hand. She could feel it swell as well as his legs tensing against her body. Instead of plunging down on his cock taking him as deeply as she could Alayna pursed her lips around the head of his cock circling her tongue around it rapidly while she stroked it harder. With his cock barely held inside her mouth Alayna looked up staring into Joe's eyes. She was still staring when the first bursts of cum splashed against the roof of her mouth. Alayna clenched her lips around the head and stroked frantically with her hand while her mouth continued to fill with Joe's thick white sauce. She swallowed hard milking his cock with her right hand and sucking him harder. Alayna lowered her head again taking his cock deep into her mouth and throat as she wiggled her nose against his body.

"I think you got it all." Joe said softly.

Alayna could feel his cock begin to soften. Her movements became tenderer as she licked and kissed it. Eventually Alayna let Joe's flaccid cock lay on his abdomen slowly crawling upward and laying her head on his stomach. She felt his hands move slowly through her hair, Alayna loved when Joe played with her hair. She squeezed him with her arms lifting her head and kissing his stomach letting her tongue barely touch his skin before her lips. Suddenly she began to crawl out of bed catching Joe by surprise.

"Where are you off to so soon lover?" He asked watching her walk to the bathroom.

"I can't be late for work today," Alayna said pausing by the door, "I've got to meet Faye this morning and help her get settled in."

From behind him the alarm clock started its annoying buzz. Joe reached out with his hand smacking the top of the alarm silencing it.

"Would you believe me if I told you that you don't have to get up yet?" He called to her.

"Nice try." Alayna replied walking back to the door and winking. "Plus you know what a big prick my boss can be, if I'm late he may spank me or something."

"Is it really a punishment if you enjoy it?" Joe said sitting up in bed

"You know that's not the right question," Alayna replied leaning out the bathroom door, "the right question is if it's really a punishment if I beg you to do it!"

"You certainly have a point there!" Joe answered laughing loudly.

Alayna finally emerged from the bathroom with her hair up in a ponytail. She quickly surveyed the room for anything she might be leaving behind and then looked at Joe sitting up in the bed. If she stayed she knew she'd only end up back in bed with him meaning she'd never leave.

"I'm headed to work," she said blowing him a kiss, "with any luck I'll see you there."

"With any luck you'll be bent over my desk and I'll be fucking you right out of your heels!" Joe replied with a wicked grin.

"Then you'd better tie my hands behind my back and gag me so I don't make too much noise." Alayna replied flashing her own wicked grin back before bounding out the door.

Alayna retrieved the light Capri pants and sleeveless shirt from the front closet putting them on before walking out the front door. She pulled on her low heeled sandals as she closed the door behind herself and walked happily across the front lawn on her way back to her place. She could tell from the sun in the sky that it was going to be a warm and wonderful day.

Moments later Alayna bounded into her house and upstairs to take a quick shower and shave. It seemed every Monday morning Alayna was floating on air after spending all day and night Sunday with Joe. Now knowing that he felt the same way about her only heightened her mood. Alayna exited the bathroom, after combing out her hair and doing her makeup, dropping her towel on the floor and allowing her body to air dry while she picked out her clothes. She knew after tying Joe up as she had done this morning and being told that he was going to fuck her out of her heels that she should dress with him in mind. It took her several minutes before she decided.

"He'll never expect that!" Alayna said giddily grabbing the item off the hanger. "But he's going to love it."

Alayna stepped into the leather bustier that Janice had bought her a few weeks back. It was amazing to her just how comfortable it was. The bustier was lined with satin making it soft and warm against her skin. The cups were padded and had underwires providing her with lift and pushing her large breasts closer together. Just the smell of leather was exciting Alayna. She slid on a pair of stockings but decided to skip the matching thong. Alayna put on a black satin lined skirt and a charcoal colored blouse checking herself in the mirror several times. The blouse showed just a hint of her cleavage without being too over the top.

The excitement continued to grow for her as she walked downstairs. Alayna felt as she had yesterday with her senses being incredibly heightened. She could feel the satin and silk against her skin as well as the growing wetness between her legs. Stopping for a moment Alayna went back upstairs and grabbed the thong that matched the bustier as well as a pair of wireless vibrating eggs and a butt plug.

"I'm not sure if that's a blush," Alayna said looking at herself in the mirror, "or my being flush with excitement."

With the items securely tucked in her purse Alayna walked out the front door unable to contain her smile. She drove to work enjoying the breeze from having the convertible top down, it even managed to tickle her wetness under her skirt which sent a chill up her spine and hardened both nipples.

"I should have brought nip clips," Alayna said rubbing her right nipple through her blouse and bustier, "next time I will."

It was almost 9 o'clock when Alayna walked into the office. She grabbed her messages from her secretary and tried to concentrate on work. With the mood she was in it wasn't easy, the snug feel of the bustier and faint smell of leather had her thinking and yearning for the call to Joe's office. It wouldn't come until almost 1.

"Hello!" Alayna said in a chipper tone not noticing who was on the caller ID.

"You sound very perky." Joe said in a low sultry tone that always grabbed Alayna's attention. "Did you have a good morning?"

"I had a wonderful morning sir," Alayna replied matching his tone, "and I'm hoping for a wonderful afternoon."

"Well come on over to my office and I'll see what I can do." Making Alayna shudder with the thought. "And don't forget your purse."

"You saw that huh?" Alayna asked blushing deeply.

"Oh did I ever." Joe replied obviously smiling. "See you soon."

When Alayna stood and grabbed her purse she realized her hand was shaking. Eventually she realized it wasn't just her hand that was shaking but all of her. Alayna walked out of her office telling her secretary that she would be back after a meeting. As she walked down the hallway Alayna became more in tune with her emotions and her body's reaction. With each step she took the hair on the back of her neck stood more on end and her nipples hardened until by the time she reached his office they ached.

"Go right in," Joe's secretary said pleasantly enough, "he's waiting for you."

When she walked in Alayna never would have suspected she would see what she was seeing now. Joe sat behind his desk with a smirk on his face which was fairly typical particularly given his mood, the major difference that on his desk was a bound Faye. Her head was towards the center of the desk while her body to the side instead of pointing towards Joe like Alayna was accustomed to being. Fay was wearing an ivory colored pair of lace top stockings and heels with a matching garterbelt. Her wrists and ankles were bound together so that her legs were bent up above her spreading her thighs. Alayna couldn't tell if Faye had anything covering her pussy but was fairly sure that she didn't. Joe got up and met Alayna before she reached the office chair. Without uttering a word Joe embraced Alayna tightly kissing her passionately.

"I figured you wouldn't mind," Joe said breaking their kiss, "if you and I enjoyed Faye for the first time together."

Alayna really had to think about that for a moment. She knew that they, and in particular Joe, had to keep up appearances for the rest of the community. The old Alayna would never have even imagined something like this. She would be watching the man she loved have sex with another woman and for a moment the old Alayna reared her head and thought about protesting. Then she remembered her night with Shauna and Chris as well as her weekend away with John and Janice. Hadn't they been happy couples? Hadn't they both enjoyed her more times than once and watched the other doing it? The new Alayna took over. She thought back to the first time she had seen Faye at the manor, it was hard not to be attracted to her, Faye was probably 5'4 with long black hair and Oriental features and the most stunning little body. Alayna had watched Camille and Faye and knew that Faye would certainly bring her to some fantastic orgasms as she had done with Camille.

"I'd love to enjoy her with you," Alayna said kissing and hugging Joe back, "it will be a first for me though."

"After we are done," Joe said looking into Alayna's eyes reassuringly, "stay here with me when Faye leaves and we can talk about it."

Alayna felt comforted in Joe's concern. She knew that this wouldn't be the last time that the two of them would be involved in a ménage e trios so she wanted to make sure she was going to be okay with it. Joe moved behind Alayna so she had an uninterrupted view of Faye on the desk and began undoing her blouse. Alayna watched Faye's chest rise and fall with each deep breath. She knew how excited Faye had to be in that position and felt it growing in her as well.

"Mmmmmm the leather was a nice choice." Joe whispered in Alayna's ear as he removed her blouse.

"I'm glad you like it." Alayna replied feeling Joe removing her blouse from her arms.

Joe began kissing Alayna's neck and shoulders while his hands moved down to her waist. Hooking his fingers inside the top of Alayna's skirt Joe slowly moved his hands around to find the zipper on the side. Joe's left hand grasped the zipper as he wrapped his right arm around the front of Alayna's body holding the skirt so he could lower the zipper.

"And what's on under here?" Joe whispered between kisses on Alayna's ear. "Not a heck of a lot I see."

Alayna felt Joe's hands on her exposed hips and thighs. Joe touched Alayna everywhere between her stockings and bustier running his hands over her hips, ass and pussy as he spoke.

"I want you to climb up onto the desk above Faye's head," Joe instructed, "take your time and enjoy her." Joe's finger pressed between Alayna's soaked pussy lips as he continued. "Eventually you'll end up 69'd with her," Alayna quaked at the thought, "from what Camille said Faye has a very talented mouth as well. I know you'll enjoy it. Think of it as my gift to you."

"Thank you sir." Alayna whispered huskily.

Joe released his grip on Alayna placing his hands on her hips and gently motioning her forward. At first he simply watched Alayna walk forward and climb onto the edge of the desk. Alayna slowly leaned forward making eye contact with Faye for the first time. Joe walked around to his chair removing his shirt and tie as he did all the while watching Alayna slowly lower her face to Faye's.

Faye's eyes were large black and white pools in Alayna's view. There was an innocence there underneath the burning desire of a woman bound. Alayna leaned down supporting her weight on her hands before pressing her lips to Faye's. Their kiss was tender at first like two tentative lovers discovering each other. Then it became more intimate and full of passion. Alayna let her tongue explore Faye's mouth realizing slowly that Faye was a fantastic kisser even upside down. The thought of continuing to kiss Faye crossed Alayna's mind until she felt something rubbing against her pussy. A moment later Alayna realized that Joe must have taken the plug from her purse and was rubbing it against her pussy to lube it. That was partially correct. Joe slipped the plug inside Alayna's pussy twisting and wiggling it back and forth as he did causing Alayna to moan in Faye's mouth until their kiss finally broke.

Faye was breathless from her kiss with Alayna. She had never kissed a woman as deeply and intensely as he had been kissed by Alayna. Faye wished her hands were free so she could touch Alayna who was now kissing her way down her neck towards her breasts. Faye could feel Alayna's breasts brushing against her hair and trembled with excitement. Just as Alayna's large breasts covered her eyes Faye felt Alayna's tongue flicking one of her nipples. Faye arched and stretched her neck reaching with her mouth for Alayna's breast. Thankfully Alayna lifted her breast to Faye's mouth. Faye mimicked every move Alayna's mouth made with her breast on Alayna's.

For her part Alayna was in heaven. Faye was doing all of Alayna's favorite things to her breast and Joe had finally taken the plug from her pussy and was slipping it in and out of her ass. Joe finally pushed the plug all the way inside Alayna's ass and pushed the base with his thumb securing it deep inside her. Alayna couldn't help but lift her head and moan when Joe slipped a finger inside her pussy and rubbed the plug with it. When Alayna looked up she could only see the end of Faye's body disappearing between her legs just beyond her fleshy mound. She began moving slowly forward again crawling and kissing along Faye's body. It was impossible not to rush. The only thing delaying Alayna was finding how to support her body without pressing too hard and hurting Faye. She struggled for a moment before finally supporting herself with her hands on either side of Faye's body on the desk. Alayna inhaled Faye's musky scent before licking her.

"How does she taste?" Joe whispered near Alayna's ear.

"Wonderful." Alayna cooed driving back into Faye's pussy.

"Lower your legs a bit," Joe instructed while pushing on Alayna's lower back, "so she can return the favor."

Alayna did as she was instructed and spread her knees further apart lowering her pussy to Faye's waiting mouth. Alayna moaned loudly feeling the first licks against her clit. Faye devoured Alayna with only her tongue. Of course Alayna understood the situation Faye was in. Her limbs were immobile and she was vulnerable, the only way Faye could express herself was with her mouth just like Alayna had done many times before. Without even realizing it Alayna began grinding her hips humping Faye's mouth. Reluctantly Alayna lifted her head when Joe scooped his hand under her chin gently guiding her up.

"How's she doing?" Joe asked in a hushed voice.

"Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy…." Was Alayna's quivering reply.

"I told you." Joe smirked lowering a purple butt plug to Faye's pussy.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers
12