Power Plays Ch. 29

Story Info
The end of Alayna's year comes.
7.8k words
4.81
16.1k
3

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Author's note: I'd like to thank those who have written and followed this storyline so closely. It's because of you this continued for 29 chapters rather than 10. I wish I had the time to do more. Most of all I would like to thank my own personal Alayna who I will love forever, she has made me a better person and a better writer.

Ch. 29 Epilogue

Alayna stood naked staring out the back window of the manor's office. Being naked here just seemed to fit. She had spent her first week here completely naked having her limits and boundaries pushed and stretched beyond what she previously thought imaginable. There were several stark differences between the last time she was in this office and today. A year ago when she had been here she was in love with Michael and would do anything for him. Now Michael was the last person she wanted to be with, her heart belonged completely to Joe and being without him would devastate her. A year ago she had been naive about sex and love, over the past year her sexual limits had been pushed beyond comprehension. During that year she had enjoyed women, men and multiples of the two, she had been bound, spanked, teased and tortured to find that she enjoyed almost all of it. With the exception of one person, that psycho George, she had found that bondage and domination was far more than sex, it was trust and understanding, power and submission, and she loved it. Over the past month she had been very popular with the membership just as Shauna said she would be. Everyone wanted their last "shot" with her before she became their peer. One of the other differences was that this day Alayna was even barefoot where in her time training here she wore heels every waking moment of her day. Today all she had on was the necklace she had earned when her training and initiation had finished.

Luckily this time Alayna was more prepared for what she would face. Shauna had taken her to lunch earlier in the week and told her what she could expect. Of course to "pay" for the information Alayna licked her friend through several orgasms later back at her home. In a little while Alayna would be called into the conference room, which she had never seen before, there she would stand before the board and other members and those who wanted Alayna for themselves would announce their intentions. At this point Alayna had no idea who would lay claim to her but she knew that Joe would, and ultimately that is who she wanted. She knew that he wanted her as well. Ideally Alayna hoped that no one else would claim her but some part of her ego wanted a little competition. The one thing Alayna was thankful for was that Michael had taken an interest in Faye, who also seemed to enjoy him, because he had the first choice because she was the woman he brought in.

"They are ready for you," Shauna said leaning in the door, "nervous?"

"Just a bit," Alayna replied turning and walking towards Shauna, "were you nervous too?"

"Oh my God was I!" Shauna replied taking Alayna's arm and guiding her down the hallway. "And I knew that I would end up with Chris in the end but I was still nervous about it. Almost as nervous as I was the night you came over that first time and were my maid for the night."

"I just realized," Alayna said turning to face Shauna, "that means I'll have to do something like that with Faye. What am I going to do? I don't know how to be a Domme."

"Let's get you through today," Shauna said looking softly into Alayna's eyes, "and then we can worry about how you'll enjoy your new powers."

They walked around the large staircase and to the door of the conference room. Shauna turned and faced her friend one last time before she walked in for her final judgment. Shauna looked as if she wanted to say something but instead she wrapped her arms around Alayna and hugged her tightly. They squeezed each other for a moment and broke their hug slowly. Without another word Alayna opened the door to the conference room and walked in.

As Shauna had told her the room was set up with a seating area for the audience which was made up of other members. There were at least 20 of them and Alayna knew them all. Shauna had warned her that Michael had to be there so Alayna was not surprised when she saw him out of the corner of her eye. Alayna walked to the front of the room and faced a large oak table with 5 leather chairs facing her. Despite she knew what to expect Alayna's heart was pounding so hard she could hear the blood rushing past her ears through her carotid arteries. She stood feet together with her hands at her sides waiting for the board members to file in. According to Shauna the 5 board members were the founders of this society and their word was final. Alayna was searching her memory to see if Joe had been in the audience. Of course he was here but she would have been more comforted to see him. She heard the door open but did not raise her eyes beyond the edge of the table a mere three feet in front of her. Alayna listened to the board members take their seats and fought to not lift her gaze.

"I will be opening this meeting," Alayna recognized John's voice as he spoke, "as the board president has stepped down for this ascension." A gavel tapped twice on the table and John continued. "The subject for today's ascension is Alayna. Michael you brought Alayna to us, do you lay claim to her?"

Alayna's heart pounded harder and she found it difficult to breathe as she awaited Michael's answer.

"I lay no claim to her." Michael replied with amazing succinctness.

Alayna breathed a small sigh of relief. Ever since the night he painted her pink, put a pig's tail butt plug in her ass and a matching nose and ears on her and had her walk home like that Michael had been decidedly hands off with her. Alayna hadn't minded that at all.

"Very well," John continued, "as her sponsor has not claimed her is there anyone else here who will lay claim to Alayna?"

"I do." Alayna didn't recognize the voice right off the bat but knew it wasn't Joe's. "I lay claim to this woman."

"Enter into the log that George has expressed interest in taking Alayna." John said evenly.

Alayna's heart sunk. George had been the one who had treated her worst of all the members and whipped her to the point where she had welts days later. She felt her knees buckle but amazingly remained standing.

"Does anyone else lay claim to Alayna?" John asked.

"I do."

Alayna immediately recognized the voice. It was the voice of the man that had brought her so much pleasure over the past year, the one that had whispered huskily in her ear during some of the most erotic moments of her life. It was Joe. For some reason Alayna heard Joe's voice more in front of her than behind where she had heard Michael and George.

"Please mark in the log that Joe has expressed interest in taking Alayna." John said hardly able to contain his thoughts.

"Does anyone else lay claim to Alayna?" John asked once more.

Alayna stood motionless while her insides raced. She found it hard to believe but she was getting excited and felt the wetness growing between her legs.

"Anyone else?" John asked again.

"If I may ask for the board's indulgence for a moment." A female voice asked from the back. "It seems to me that quite a precedence has been set today with the president of the board stepping down to lay claim."

Alayna finally recognized the voice as Camille's! When Shauna told Alayna what to expect Shauna had said that Camille never came to these. It was all Alayna could do not to turn around and look back at Camille. Plus, she was confused. Who was the president of the board? Was it Joe or George? Alayna's mind raced.

"We all know the reasons behind the formation of this community," Camille continued, "until he lay claim to Alayna it was my intention do lay claim to her myself." Alayna heard a low murmur pass through the room at this revelation before Camille continued. "As you all know I have never claimed anyone in my time here. I had hoped to claim Alayna but instead defer my claim to the president of the board."

Alayna was reeling, she had no idea what was going on at this point. Camille was going to claim her but was now deferring! To who? Alayna was having trouble containing herself. It was agonizing having to stand there while everyone else discussed her fate. She knew it wouldn't last much longer though, soon her voice would be heard. Her mind was racing so fast Alayna could no longer hear the conversation going on around her. When the gavel struck the table two times Alayna snapped out of her day dream.

"Unless anyone has something to add the decision is made." John said.

Alayna lifted her head looking around. She had no idea what had just happened. The thoughts raging through her head had drowned out everything else going on around her! She wanted to scream but couldn't open her mouth to do it. Suddenly she saw Joe moving towards her out of the corner of her eye. Hopefully he could make sense of what was going on for her! There was a tear in the corner of his eye and he had an odd look on his face. He almost looked sick but that wasn't the right word. Alayna struggled to find the word to describe how he looked. Nervous! She thought to herself. But why did he look nervous? He continued to approach and stood in front of her. The board members behind him were on their feet looking on. Alayna had no idea what to make of what she was seeing. Suddenly Joe dropped in front of her down to one knee and took her left hand. When he looked up both of his eyes were full and the most brilliant blue she had ever seen.

"Alayna you have taught me so much about myself and life," he started softly, "you've opened my eyes and my heart to all life has to offer. Thanks to you I feel complete again and I would like it if you would spend the rest of your life with me."

Alayna looked down into Joe's eyes. She could feel the tears streaming down her face. What he said made sense but it somehow wasn't adding up in her mind. The words continued to rattle around in her head over and over but it only caused more confusion.

"I'm sorry," Alayna said weakly, "what did you say?"

"Marry me Alayna." Joe said slipping a marquis cut diamond with a pair of bright blue sapphires on either side ring on her finger.

"Oh my God!" Alayna burst out.

Alayna fell to her knees yanking Joe's body into hers. She buried her head into his shoulder and sobbed. Joe wrapped his arms around her pulling Alayna close as she wept.

"Do I take that as a yes?" Joe whispered in her ear.

"Yes, oh dear God yes!" Alayna cried nodding her head as she spoke.

The room filled with applause. Alayna could feel the members in the room moving closer to them.

"Ready to stand up?" Joe asked softly.

"I can stand." Alayna replied gradually moving to her feet.

It suddenly dawned on Alayna that she was still naked. While it hadn't bothered her when she walked into the room now she felt out of place. Out of now where someone from behind her placed a long white silk robe on her shoulders. Alayna quickly pulled her arms through the sleeves pulling the robe closed around her. Joe reached around her sides grasping the robe's tie and gathering it in front for her. Alayna quickly tied the robe but had her hands caught in the front when Shauna hugged her tightly.

"I'm so happy for you!" Shauna squealed as Alayna freed her hands and hugged Shauna back.

"My head is spinning," Alayna replied, "it still hasn't hit me yet."

When Shauna moved away Alayna found that everyone in the room wanted to extend their joy to her as well. Even George gave her a hug and wished her the best. Alayna was shocked by his sincere words. Camille followed closely behind gently kissing Alayna's cheek and pinching her butt as they hugged. Shauna and Janice held Alayna's hand and stared at the ring. Alayna couldn't believe how beautiful it was either. Eventually the other people began filing out of the room leaving Joe and Alayna alone.

Alayna leaned against the edge of the table and tried to collect her thoughts. Since she walked in the door to the conference room she had been riding an incredible wave of emotion. Joe sat on the table next to her and rubbed her back with one hand.

"You okay?" He asked leaning forward a bit.

"I'm still trying to figure out what happened," Alayna replied softly, "it just happened so fast."

"What do you need to know?" Joe asked.

"What happened after Camille spoke?" Alayna asked. "I thought I'd have a chance to say something."

"Camille said her peace deferring her intentions to me," Joe replied, "she did such a wonderful job of it that George followed in kind." Joe stood up and moved in front of Alayna wrapping his arms around her. "So it ended up that the only one with any claim to you at all was me." Joe lifted Alayna's chin with his right hand and looked into her eyes. "I certainly hope you don't mind."

"How could I ever mind?" Alayna asked leaning up and kissing Joe softly. "You are the only one I've ever wanted."

"I've taken the liberty of planning a small ceremony in our back yard tomorrow." Joe said as their kiss broke.

"But I don't have anything to wear!" Alayna said leaning back.

"Do you trust me?" Joe asked looking her in the eyes.

"Of course I do." Alayna replied staring back into his eyes.

"Then you don't need to worry about a thing." Joe said before leaning forward and kissing Alayna hard.

Alayna sat back on the conference table and wrapped her legs around Joe's. She loved the feeling of his hands gliding over her back through the silk. The two lovers clutched each other's bodies tightly. Joe's hands eased down Alayna's back where he hooked his thumbs into the silk tie around her waist. The knot had been tied quickly and loosely, after a nimble tug the knot came free. Alayna felt Joe pull the tie completely away with his left hand while he slipped his right around her side and inside her robe. Soon Joe's other hand moved inside her robe as well and began working it off her shoulders. Alayna lowered her arms allowing the robe to fall completely off her body leaving her naked again.

"Now that I am yours for good," Alayna said breathlessly, "what will you do with me?"

Joe leaned back and smiled wickedly. When Alayna noticed that he still had the tie to the robe in his hand she had a good idea what he had in mind. Alayna extended her arms placing her wrists together for Joe to tie them. When he wrapped the tie around her lower thigh just above her knee Alayna was very confused. Joe wrapped the tie around Alayna's lower back before tying a loop around her other thigh. In order to get the loop tied Alayna not only had to lift both thighs but she also had to arch her back more than normal.

"Are you ready?" Joe asked looking into Alayna's eyes and placing his hands on the back of her thighs by the loops.

"I am all yours," Alayna replied staring back into his eyes, "and ready for anything you want to do with me."

Joe smiled and leaned down. His hands move along the silk tie underneath Alayna's calfs and around her back. With his hands on her back and upper arms pressing against the backs of her knees Joe hugged Alayna practically folding her in half as he did. The hug was slow and deep. Joe had Alayna pull her arms inside the tie as he slid it up her back. He then worked it over one shoulder and then the other until it was anchored behind her neck. Joe released his hold on Alayna but she remained folded. Joe held her in place with a single hand behind her neck which he slowly eased back lowering her body onto the table. Alayna felt like a turtle on her back unable to right herself despite the fact that her arms were still free. Moving her arms around Alayna tested the limits of her restraints. Due to the position of her legs it was possible to play with her breasts but reaching her pussy proved to be tougher. She could touch herself but could only teasingly so. Instead she was forced to wait patiently for Joe who was still fully clothed.

Alayna knew that Joe loved teasing her and would be more than happy to take his time. She attempted to be patient as Joe unbuttoned his shirt but it wasn't easy. There was a look in Joe's eyes that Alayna recognized. Alayna loved how expressive Joe's face could be, she was sure he wasn't aware of the several looks he could give her made her react automatically. The look on his face earlier just before he proposed was one that tugged at her heart; it was completely different than the look now. His look was of a greedy lover but more. Maybe it was the same way a lion looked at its prey after capturing it. The look on his face only made Alayna more excited and wetter.

Finally Joe moved towards Alayna after removing his clothes. Alayna could feel the hair standing on her arms as he approached. She wanted him so badly she could scream. Joe pressed his thumb against Alayna's asshole wiggling it back and forth. Alayna strained against the tie and squirmed.

"It might help if you hold the backs of your legs with your hands," Joe said softly as he continued to tease her ass, "and pull them into you just a bit."

Alayna grasped the backs of her thighs with her hands as Joe had said and pulled them into her body further. Of course by pulling her legs down it lifted her lower body further exposing herself to Joe. The look in his eyes burned even more intensely. With a mere look and the pressure of his thumb alone Alayna was near orgasm already. Her breathing stopped when Joe lowered his head to her exposed pussy. Alayna groaned loudly feeling Joe's breath on her wetness. He made her wait keeping his mouth hovering over her pussy watching and feeling her squirm under him. Alayna was on the verge of screaming.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Alayna moaned as Joe pushed his tongue into her pussy. "Ohhh YES!"

Joe rapidly moved his tongue in and out of Alayna fucking her with his tongue while still wiggling his thumb against her asshole. The wetness oozing from Alayna as he licked her trailed down and over Joe's thumb coating it slowly

"I'mmmm cummmming!!" Alayna groaned deeply digging her fingernails into the backs of her legs. "Oh my GOD!!"

Alayna's body rocked back and forth as Joe continued his tongue assault on her. As she was coming down from her orgasm Joe turned Alayna's bound body to the side and crawled up onto the table. Her breathing had almost returned to normal when Joe impaled her with his cock. His hips pressed against the backs of her thighs as he pushed deep inside her. While Joe's weight was supported by his hands and knees Alayna felt as if his entire frame was pushing his cock against her. He started slowly at first pulling his shaft halfway out before pushing it back in all the while staring into her eyes. When Alayna closed her eyes and bit her lower lip Joe buried his cock deep inside her.

"Mmmmm you do love torturing me don't you?" Alayna cooed.

"Torture?" Joe said raising an eyebrow. "That wasn't torture, but this is."

Joe pulled his cock out quickly so that just the tip was still pressing against Alayna. Then he slowly reinserted the full length of his cock back inside her pushing hard when she was fully impaled again. Joe rocked his hips from side to side moving his cock inside her driving her crazy before pulling it all the way back out as quickly as possible. He did this several more times before letting his cock slide all the way out. Leaning up on one hand Joe used the other to hold his cock against Alayna's clit while letting the soft underside glide over it. Alayna could barely control herself. She strained and squirmed but it didn't help. Joe pushed his cock back inside Alayna laying his body down on top of hers. They kissed deeply before Joe began to drive his cock repeatedly into her pussy like a jackhammer. Alayna could barely form words; instead she continued to grunt loudly with each deep thrust. Joe was merciless in his ramming of Alayna's pussy.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers