Power Rangers in Space Ch. 01

Story Info
Andros and Ashley have fun on the ship.
783 words
3.57
21k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Power Rangers in Space and related characters are the registered copyrights and trademarks of Saban Entertainment.

This is my first story, please write feedback.

Setting: This is right after leap of faith.

*

Part 1 - Andros And Ashley

(MF,M-mast,oral,anal)

Andros was on the bridge checking for any problems on earth. He couldn't be happier that he had just found his sister Karone. It took him years to find his sister and he can finally relax now that she is back. Andros told DECA to monitor Earth while he takes a break. Andros walked to his room, and lay down. Andros was alone so he decided to relieve some frustration. He unbuckled his belt and pulled out his even inch cock. He began masturbating to the thought of Ashley, the yellow ranger. He was so focused on his thoughts that he didn't here someone come in.

"What are you doing?"

Andros quickly snapped out of his daydream, to see the Ashley. "Um-um." Andros tried to answer but he couldn't speak. Andros sits up and tries to cover his erection. "I no idea what you are talking about."

"Andros you were masturbating."

"No."

"Who were you thinking about?"

"Um... I'd rather not say,"

"Tell me who or I will tell the others?"

Andros knew it was all going to come out anyway so he answered. "You."

"Me... You were thinking of me?'

"Yea, I know I'm sick and twisted, and you can tell the others?" Andros answered.

"Well I could tell the other rangers, or we could fulfill your fantasy. Andros mouth gaped open when he heard this. "Are you serious?"

Ashley pushes Andros on to his bed and begins to kiss him. Both rangers begin to strip off their uniforms. Andros now had a rock hard erection seeing Ashley's breasts.

"So what were we doing in you fantasy?"

"Well, you were sucking my dick."

"I guess I better get down then." Ashley says as she gets down on her knees and begins to take Andros into her mouth. She began to suck and bob up and down on his cock. She worked her way towards deepthroating him. She finally got it all down.

"Damn Ashley, I've never had my dick sucked like this before. oh, oh, oh, I'm gonna cum." Andros began to pull away, but Ashley held him in place. Andros heard Ashley muffle "cum in my mouth." Andros was in heaven, his crush was under him sucking his cock and is about to swallow his cum.

"I'm Cumminggggg, OH,OH,OH" Andros was trying to catch his breathe. Ashley had taken his cock out of her mouth, and showed Andros that she swallowed it all.

"Thank You." Andros told Ashley.

"Why, is that your fantasy to have me suck you off?"

"It was part of it."

"Well let's finish it" and with that Ashley sits on the bed. "Since you can go again for a little bit, how about you return the favor."

Andros jumps into bed and begins to work. He begins by sucking on Ashley's pussy. He then began licking and sucking her pussy." Ashley began to feel waves of pleasure throughout her body. "oh, oh." Andros could only grin as Ashley began screaming in pleasure. "More, more! I can feel it."

"Andros, I'm gonna cum" and with that Ashley came in her most intense orgasm ever.

By now Andros was at full attention again. "Your pussy tasted so good, I'm gonna have to fuck it to."

Andros began to insert his dick into Ashley. He began fucking her with reckless abandon.

"That's it Andros, Fuck me, Fuck me." Ashley was once again in intense pleasure.

"Ugh, ugh, that's right take you slut."

"Ashley was so turned on by Andros calling her a slut. "OH, OH, OH, Andros I'm cumming, I'm CUMMINGGG." Ashley came on Andros' cock.

Andros was close to cumming but didn't want to yet. Andros turned Ashley over and decided that her cum was a good enough lubrication. "AH." Andros began thrusting his cock in and out of Ashley's ass.

Ashley was still cumming down from her last orgasm and didn't notice or care that Andros was ass fucking her. Andros got deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"God your ass is big and oh,oh,oh, I'm Cumming.' Andros decided not to pull out and came deep in Ashley's ass. He collapsed next to her on the bed.

Ashley was the first to speak. "We need to do this again sometime."

"Yea, like everyday." They began to fall asleep. The both said the same thing.

"I wonder what the others are doing?"

To be continued in Part 2- T.J. and Cassie.

Please write me any feedback.