Power Trip

Story Info
A sister cracks her brother.
2.2k words
4.44
337.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

This is my first entry to the site and the feed back I get will determine whether I decide to submit anymore of my stories. These are all fictional and all characters have been made up. Well, that said, here goes…

He was back for summer break after his first year at Uni. He was a little disappointed as he expected to get laid at least once. He was still a virgin. He used to put his bad luck down to his weight, but now he didn’t look too bad. He was 5 ft 8, slim but muscular with short scruffy blonde hair.

“Oh hello Brent!”

Brent looked up the stairs. It was his older sister. She was 3 years older than Brent, and very attractive. All of Brent’s friends fancied her. She was 5 ft 3 with shoulder length hazel hair and vivid green eyes, a change from the normal blue that ran through the family.

“Hi ya Celeste.” Replied Brent. He wasn’t going to look forward to this summer. None of his friends from Uni lived remotely close, so he would have to spend the whole of the summer at home alone with his sister. His sister he could handle, but it was all the dickheads she brought back to fuck that really got on his nerves.

“So, how was Uni? Full of young free women?” Celeste smiled

“Yeah, something like that” Brent brushed past her on his way up to his room. “See ya later, I’m just gonna go unpack.” With that he walked into his room and closed the door. After about half an hour he heard the doorbell ring.

“I’ve got it!!” yelled Celeste. Brent heard a male voice then a knock came at the door. “Dick’s just come round to use the pool for a while. Mum and Dad won’t mind they’ll be gone for the week on their business trip probably.

“Sure whatever, why are you telling me?”

“We may need a little…private time…” Celeste winked at her younger brother. Brent knew full well that she and dick were going to have sex so he just shrugged and closed his door. Brent looked out of his window to see if he could see Dick. Sure enough, he was just like the others, big tall and thick as two short planks. Brent watched Dick take a couple of laps of their pool wondering why the jerks always got the fit girls. He heard footsteps on the decking next to the pool. It was his sister. Brent continued to watch as Dick got out of the pool and walked over to Celeste. From his room Brent could see the back of his sisters robe. Dick slid his hands under Celeste’s robe and pulled her into him. They started kissing growing more passionate by the second. Brent watched as Celeste’s hands slide down to grab Dick’s arse. Dick responded by lifting her robe off her shoulders and letting it drop to the ground. Brent got a shock and gasped. He was expecting her to be wearing a bikini, but she was totally naked! His eyes dropped to his sister’s butt. It was small, round and tight. As he stared he felt a stirring in his trousers. He continued to watch as Celeste knelt down in front of Dick. She pulled off his Speedo’s and started stroking his growing cock. Brent watched in amazement as Dick’s cock grew to a thick 7 inches, and as Celeste started to lick it he felt his cock grow too. Celeste started at the tip and slowly started sucking Dick until all 7 inches were in her hot mouth. She started slurping, sucking him for all she was worth. As Brent watched he couldn’t help but start to stroke his hardening cock.

After a few minutes Brent heard Dick moaning then shouting “Oh god yeah, that’s it!! I’m cuming I’m cuming!!” Celeste pulled her head away and Dick sprayed her face with his warm sticky cum.

“Cheers babe, that was great, but I’ve gotta go now…” Dick said pulling on his clothes.

“What!?!” Celeste shouted grabbing him. Dick just shrugged her off.

“Look babe you were good don’t worry. How bout same time tomorrow?”

“Piss off you jerk!! If you don’t make me come right now I’ll never suck you off again!!” Celeste exploded.

“Look my mates said you were easy and that you gave good head. That’s all I wanted love.” Celeste screamed at him as he walked off. She looked up and saw Brent standing in his window looking down. “Brent, come down here now!”

Brent was shocked, he put his cock back into his trousers and went outside to the pool. Celeste was already lying on a lounger naked. It was the first time he’d seen her naked. She was slim and very attractive, with D-cup breasts that stood up firmly on her chest. Her nipples were small and round. Brent felt the stir in his trousers again.

“I suppose you saw all of that then?” Celeste asked harshly looking up at her younger brother.

“Pretty much, yeah” He replied. “Pissed off that you found a guy you can’t control then?” He smirked.

“There is no such thing!” She snapped back. “He’ll be back!”

“You can’t get every guy to sleep with you, you know.”

“Is that a challenge dear brother?” Celeste asked standing up. Brent stepped back a little. “I bet I can get you to sleep with me.”

“No way!!” Shouted Brent

“C’mon, would it be so bad?” She smiled tracing her fingers up and down his T-shirt.

“You’re my sister” He stammered.

“I won’t tell if you don’t” Celeste said taking one step closer. “But if you can resist me prove it” She smiled again.

“H…how?”

Take off your clothes. If you don’t fuck me by the end of the day, we’ll say you’ve won, and I’ll let it drop. If you do crack and fuck me, you have to fuck me on demand whenever I want it!!” Brent stopped to think. He knew his sister would never let it go until he proved himself so he slowly got undressed.

Celeste watched in fascination as the brother she once knew as a fat little kid undressed in front of her, showing off his slim muscular body. She felt herself becoming a little wet.

“so, are you still a virgin?” She asked. Brent just nodded, he was concentrating on something else to take his mind off the fact that he was standing naked in front of his hot sister. He was starting to doubt if he could last the rest of the day.

Celeste started stroking her fingers up and down Brent’s bare chest, getting closer and closer. She stood right up to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Then one on his neck, the lower and lower until she was sucking at his nipples. Brent had his eyes closed. He knew he shouldn’t be enjoying this, but it felt soo good. He let out a little moan.

Celeste knelt down in front of him and started licking his balls, sucking them into her hot, wet, mouth. Brent lost all control and his cock sprang up.

“Oh my god, I didn’t expect it to be so big!!” She gasped. He was 8 inches long and quite thick. Celeste licked up and down her brothers throbbing shaft before circling the bell end with her tongue. Then slowly she slipped her brother’s cock into he warm, wet mouth.

“Oh god….” Moaned Brent. Celeste smiled to herself. She started to take him deeper and deeper, sucking all 8 inches deep into her throat. She pumped her head up and down her brother’s cock and squeezed his balls at the same time. Brent started moaning louder, his legs starting to tremble. Celeste knew he was about to explode and pulled away, gripping the base of his cock. Happy that his orgasm was halted she stood up. Brent had a disappointed look on his face.

“If you want to make me make you cum, you’re gonna have to fuck me!” She smiled at her younger brother. She could see the pained expression on his face as he decided what to do.

All he wanted was to grab this gorgeous woman and fuck her till he came, but it was his sister. He managed to stumble out a few words,

“We can’t…”

Celeste grew angry. She had already sucked two guys today, she just wanted to come with a big cock inside her, and right now she was willing to do anything to get it. She pulled Brent into her and kissed him. She sent her tongue into his mouth. Brent couldn’t resist and returned the kiss. The feel of his sisters firm large breasts pressing into his chest was too much. Celeste could feel Brent’s huge erection pressing into her stomach. As they kissed she slid her hands down his body and grabbed it. She started squeezing and stroking it. Brent’s mind was working over time. He wanted this soo badly, but it was his older sister.

He summoned all his resistive strength and pushed Celeste away.

“We can’t”

Celeste noticed that he seemed less sure of his decision than before. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down onto the lounger. As he lay there she straddled his waist.

“Fine let just sit here for a while” she smiled wickedly. Brent could feel his sister’s warm wet cunt rubbing into his waist and his cock began to throb. Celeste leant forward, here large tits swaying right in front of his face. Her hard nipples stood out and brushed his nose.

“Oh, sorry” she lied. She continued to lean over her brother enjoying the look of pain on his face as he tried to resist. Brent decided that he couldn’t hold out any longer and grabbed his sister’s waist as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked long and hard switching nipples, trying to get as much of those beautiful breasts into his mouth as he could. It was Celeste’s turn to moan as her little brother licked and sucked her tits. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter and she slid her body back until Brent’s large penis was pressing up her crack.

Brent seemed to realise what was going on at this and immediately pushed his sister up off him.

“I shouldn’t have done that..”

“Oh you should!” panted Celeste. She could sense Brent was weakening and decided to continue. She turned around so her head was above his cock and started licking it again. She swung her leg over, lowering her hot wet cunt onto her brother’s face. Brent moaned as his sister started to suck him again. Her cunt crept closer and closer to his face. He could feel the heat and wanted to taste it soo bad. Convincing himself it wasn’t sex, he grabbed his sister’s butt and forced her cunt into his open mouth.

As she sucked him off, Brent licked up and down his sister’s pussy, pressing his tongue further in each time. After a few seconds his mouth and face were dripping with his sister’s juices. He continued to lick and suck his sister. He heard her gasp, and she stopped blowing him as he started to suck and lick her erect clit. As he did this he slipped a finger up her tight wet hole. Celeste was on the verge of orgasm, she couldn’t believe how good her younger brother was at sucking cunt. She went back to sucking him off, but after a few minutes she had to stop. She was gasping and shaking. Brent continued to suck and finger his sister until she screamed out flooding his face with her warm cum. He lapped it up happily enjoying the taste. Celeste collapsed on her brother. She felt hornier than ever and turned around again to face her brother. Brent had a huge grin on his face. He tried to get up, thinking he’d won, but Celeste pushed him back down.

“No way, not now!!” She shouted. She started wanking her brother off furiously. Brent couldn’t help it, it felt too good to stop her, he lay back down. Celeste straddled him lowering her hot wet cunt over her brother’s large erection. They both gasped as brother penetrated sister. Brent couldn’t believe he was fucking his sister, and Celeste couldn’t believe how good her younger brother felt inside her, stretching her pussy with his fat cock. She started riding him for all he was worth. Brent grabbed his sister’s hips as they fucked harder and harder. Celeste started shouting,

“Fuck yeah, Fuck me deep brother, make ur sister cum!!!”

This was too much for Brent, but he held off long enough to feel his sister’s cum flooding over his cock and waist as she came again. Just then he blew his load deep into his sisters cunt. She screamed again as he filled he to the brim, he kept cumming and cumming until it started to trickle out.

“Told you..” Celeste panted. Brent was annoyed he couldn’t resist his sister, but he did enjoy fucking her, and now he would have to do it whenever she wanted. He was hers, and he didn’t mind…

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers