Power Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds himself in the clutches of a mad scientist.
1.9k words
3.86
15.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph awoke in a dark room. His view was fuzzy and there was a single hanging worklamp nearby. He tried to move, but found that he was restricted in a sitting position. As he continued to struggle, he found binds - rough rope - around his wrists and ankles. He growled and pulled harder, crying out as the ropes sliced into his skin, drawing blood. He panted at the effort and looked around, squinting, attempting to see anything better in his surroundings. Just as he did, a blinding flash illuminated the room.

He was in a chair, a rough wooden one, with nothing but a pair of jeans on. It was a comfy looking room, probably a guest bedroom, with a bed, a dresser, a window that had been barred over and a door with no locking mechanism on the inside. There was also a man. He was tall, a little over 5 feet, with dark brown hair. He had a chiseled face and handsome eyes, as well as a toned, completely nude body. Ralph's breath caught in his throat. He knew exactly what was to happen next.

The man stepped closer.

"Don't struggle," the man said in a soft, yet firm tone. "It makes it that much easier for us both if you don't struggle." Ralph tried to say something, realizing for the first time that he couldn't speak. He opened his mouth and just breath came out. The man smiled. "My own work. It's a plant that normally paralyzes the whole system, but it only targetted your vocal cords. You can't scream." He came forward and pressed his lips to Ralph's. Ralph struggled, groaning and writhing, but found it best to simply submit, so he kissed back, finding a sparking sensation shooting through his body.

"See?" the man said smiling. "Now will you struggle?" Ralph slowly shook his head no. "Good." He pulled out a pocket knife, making Ralph sit up rigid in his seat. The man simply chuckled and sliced at Ralph's bonds, revealing his raw, pink wrists. The man immediately cuffed them behind Ralph's back, cutting the ropes on his ankles as well. "Knees." Ralph sat there reluctantly in the chair. "KNEES!" The force of his voice was enough to bring Ralph falling forward onto his knees, no hands to catch him, slamming face-first into the ground. The man grabbed his cuffs and brought him up into a kneeling position.

"Good boy. Suck." He pulled out his now fully erect cock and Ralph froze, not knowing what to do. He could possibly bite it off, but that would only anger the man. He could do a horrible job and maybe the man would release him... Though maybe that would make him more likely to kill Ralph than let him go- "SUCK!" Ralph felt himself almost magnetically drawn to the man, his mouth wrapping around his thick cock and sucking hard. The man sighed in bliss. It was as if Ralph was under his spell. No.... Ralph found that he'd always done well with commands, and always followed them. Maybe it was in his system now.

"Harder," the man demanded softly. Ralph complied, his head moving harder up and down the man's shaft, tongue tracing small patterns up and down. Ralph had no idea he was so good at it. The man sighed happily, and Ralph found himself sighing too, happy that he was pleasing this peculiar, yet slightly handsome, man, who had Ralph bound and was raping him. Well... it would have been rape, had Ralph not found he loved it.

"Faster, boy," the man said, smiling warmly. Ralph found himself smiling as he moved up and down, humming softly, sending vibrations up the shaft and shivers down the man's spine. It was agonizingly terrific - for both of them. "Ooh, good boy... I may keep you if you keep going at it like this." Ralph paused for a split second, continuing after he realized he'd stopped. Keep him? Like a pet? How many others did the man have? How many others pleased him like this, in a bound and gagged sort of way? Ralph found himself, horrifyingly, jealous of the other pets the man may have had. So he kept going faster and harder, humming more and using his tongue.

"Ohhh..." the man sighed, feeling himself getting closer and closer. Ralph felt a peculiar twitch, and suddenly, it felt as though it were filling up, getting thicker in his mouth. Ralph knew what was to happen, and he sucked harder than before. The man threaded his hands through Ralph's brown hair and cried out loudly, shooting his warm cum down Ralph's throat. He sucked and licked the man's member, coaxing out every last drop before the man staggered over to the bed, sighing in pleasure. He glanced down at Ralph, and convinced that he wasn't going anywhere, promptly fell asleep.

This was, of course, Ralph's chance to act. He wobbled to his feet, still bound by the handcuffs, and looked around for some sort of key. He could find none at first glance, so he began to rummage around. He looked through dresser drawers, finding lingerie and sexual toys. He looked under the bed and all over the room, but could find none. However, the room's door was open. He slowly opened the door so as not to wake the sleeping man, and slid into the hallway. Immediately, he realized the room he was in was soundproof, as there were peculiar noises all around. Sounding almost half animal, half human, there were people meowing like cats, barking like dogs, and the like.

As he walked down the hallway, he finally found the source of the noise. He looked inside the room to see a room full of animal cages, and each of those cages had a person inside, wearing the fake ears of an animal. Some were cats, some were dogs, and some were just animals, no rhyme or reason to their design. He slipped inside, causing a commotion among the peculiar pets.

"Quiet!" he whispered. "Please! Don't wake him up!" There was a long, low howl and the animals quieted. In the back of the room was a cage, larger than the others, with a young woman with wolf ears.

"So you say he's asleep," she said. He was startled, but he should have figured they could speak English.

"Yes... he is."

"And what are you doing out here?"

"The door was open. I wanted to find a key for these handcuffs."

"And then what?" The thought struck him like a hammer blow. And then what? Would he escape? Would he stay? If he did, would his fate be the same as these people, animals that so obviously only existed for the man's lust?

"I don't know," he decided. She paused, then nodded.

"Come closer." He did as she requested. "Turn around." He did. Suddenly, he felt something on the handcuffs. After a few moments, the cuffs popped free. He turned and saw she was smiling and holding up her nails, all sharpened to points. He smiled, rubbing his wrists.

"Thank you." She nodded in reply, and went to sit down. "So... what are you people doing in here like this?"

"The man you saw. He's a scientist. Dr. Moriarty. He does extensive testing on human genetics - especially gene splicing." The horror crept into Ralph's eyes.

"Y-You mean... you're..." She smiled a sharp-toothed grin, yellow eyes gleaming.

"Part wolf, yes. Actually, he's very good at what he does. My senses are acute, nails and teeth sharp as a predator, and yet I still retain human form. It's really interesting." Ralph stepped back.

"And the others..."

"All experiments as well. After we were kidnapped, we awoke to Moriarty, bound to a chair. He raped us at first... though we all came to like it. We wanted him. It's something in his blood stream... another experiment of his, no doubt, to lure in people and make them want him so badly, they'd do anything. And then we got brought to his lab. But he fell asleep before you could be brought down there... how interesting. You must've been quite the blowjob artist before he took you." Ralph's cheeks flushed.

"I was straight."

"Hm. Maybe it's genetics." She chuckled at the joke. "Nonetheless, what do you wish to do now? You could stay and become an experiment, or you could leave and he'd be none the wiser." Ralph frowned in thought.

"Alas, he has no choice." The two turned, the animals beginning their incessant, lusty howl as Moriarty entered the room. "Luna, I thought you were a loyal slave."

"I am, sir!" she replied, falling to her knees. "I was..."

"Don't be sorry. Human sympathy, even despite your own thought process. I can record that. But you..." He stared at Ralph. "You aren't leaving."

"B-but, I have a family! I have a life!" Moriarty frowned and gestured him out of the room, walking down the hall. Ralph looked to Luna who shrugged, not knowing what Moriarty was doing. Ralph followed behind him, finding that they were descending into a dark basement. There was a heavy metal door that Moriarty punched a code into and it opened, revealing a huge, laboratory-like room.

Ralph marvelled in the technologically equipped cavern, several stations set up with computers for monitoring. There was a centrifuge for mixing elements, a table for injection and monitoring, and a large tank full of water, with a specimin inside, attached to wires. Actually... As Ralph got closer, the thing in the tank looked more familiar. Human-like in form... Normally pale skin... He got up next to it and stared into its face. Ralph's face went white with shock. Staring back was a sleeping version of himself.

"That's what I've been working on. That's why you must stay. This is you. You, however, are a clone. The real version of you in the tank has no recollection of anything that's gone on while you have been here. So it will go and live the life it had normally, and you will stay for experimentation." Ralph fell to his knees, hands on the tank, tears rushing down his face. His whole life - or, rather, the real Ralph's whole life - was not his own. He knew nothing. He was artificial. He felt Moriarty's hand on his shoulder.

"It's tough, knowing you aren't real. I know. The real Moriarty has died countless times. And each time, we awake to his work and continue it. His life is not your own. But you can be a part of something bigger. Come with me. Stay, and be part of my experiments." Ralph looked once more at his real counterpart, hanging his head.

"I'll do it," he whispered.

"Good. Now what animal do you want to be spliced with?"

"No splicing. I'll stay, but I won't be an experiment." Moriarty frowned in thought.

"I haven't had an assistant in a long while. Perhaps you could be mine." Ralph looked up and nodded. "You'll have much to learn, and none of it is easy."

"I can learn it, sir." Moriarty smiled and nodded.

"You can pick a new name if you want. Most others did, though they picked theirs based on their new genetics." Ralph frowned in thought.

"X."

"X?"

"Just X."

"Alright, X. Welcome aboard." He patted his shoulder softly as X watched Ralph floating in the tank. X found that he was secretly sorry for Ralph. He would never know the wondrous world that X now found himself in.