Power Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Step-mom elevates his gay training.
5.8k words
4.66
135.6k
91

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wally_West
Wally_West
275 Followers

Reader Warning: Over the course of several chapters this story will contain cuckoldry, forced-bi, male chastity, humiliation, and other female domination themes. These kinks are not for everyone; if you do not enjoy FemDom themes you will not enjoy this story.

After arranging for Colin to be home from school on Friday, and forcing him to shoot his cum into his own mouth, Veronica had Colin masturbate four more times. She wanted him to sit in front of his computer and watch gay porn, which she had previously downloaded for him onto a flash drive. Each time, Veronica was right beside him with words of encouragement as well as humiliation. Every orgasm was as explosive as the previous and true to her word, Veronica made him swallow every load of semen he shot. She instructed him to cum into his own palm and then lick it up, which Colin did. She also shaved him, instructing him to stand over the bathroom toilet bowl as she used soft cream and a razor to remove all of the pubic hair around his penis and scrotum. He was erect the entire time as Veronica kept manipulating his cock and balls as she worked the razor, freeing him of the masculine hair.

He performed every degrading task she told him to do because Colin desperately wanted to have sex with her. If he did what she asked for a month Veronica was going to let him fuck her, and that prospect excited him greatly. He rationalized it in his mind by telling himself that the humiliation was worth it for a woman as incredibly sexy as Veronica. What Colin was afraid to admit to himself was how much her domination aroused him.

After going to bed later that night Colin was laying in the dark reflecting on the day's events. He should have been sexually exhausted, but his penis was as hard as granite beneath his sheets thinking about it all. He wrapped his grip around his erection and contemplated if Veronica was right. Was he more gay than straight? Does eating semen automatically make someone gay?

"Colin," Veronica suddenly burst into the room wearing a pair of panties and a clinging baby-doll tee shirt. "Tomorrow I want you to –"

Colin froze as Veronica glanced down to the tent formed beneath his sheets, the outline of his hand visible in the light from the hallway.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she demanded to know, reaching down and throwing the sheet off Colin's form. "I don't fucking believe it, you're jerking off? What did I tell you, Colin?"

"I wasn't!" Colin tried explaining, "I was just holding it. I got hard thinking about today and I was just trying to adjust myself, I swear."

"Bullshit! I told you not to jerk off unless I give you permission and now I find you up here playing with yourself in the dark? God, Colin! You're fucking addicted to wanking your little dick, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry," Colin pleaded. "I wasn't trying to.... I wasn't thinking.... Please, Veronica. I want to have sex with you so badly!"

Veronica scoffed, "Right, like I would ever let you inside me after this. You disobeyed me, Colin. The deal's off."

"Please," Colin whined, pushing himself up on an elbow. "Please, I'll do anything you want. I swear. I won't touch myself anymore - just don't cancel our deal."

Veronica stood and stared at him with a stern expression, "I don't believe you."

"I'll do anything," Colin repeated.

She really didn't want the game to end. In a matter of two days Veronica had reduced Colin into a simpering slave, willing to do anything for her. He was completely submissive, no matter how degrading her requests became. It was a power trip she had no intention of giving up.

"Fine," she finally said. "But I'll have to put you into chastity."

Colin didn't know what that word meant but it didn't sound good, "What's that?"

"A cock cage," Veronica explained. "Something that fits over your dick and is secured by a lock. It lets you pee, but an erection is impossible. You won't be able to masturbate unless I unlock you and allow it."

Colin blanched, "A c-cage?"

Veronica nodded, "If I can find one small enough."

Colin swallowed. It sounded awful, but he really wanted to have sex with her. "Okay," he agreed.

Veronica smiled wickedly. His control was too easy. She decided to push him further, "You'll also have to start wearing panties."

Colin's eyes widened with alarm.

"Boxers and briefs are for real men," she explained. "You need to be reminded of your gay urges at all times, so I want you to start wearing panties. You'll wear them openly around the house when you're with me, unless your father is home. Otherwise you'll wear them under your clothing."

"Even when I go to school?" Colin wondered fearfully.

"Whenever you go anywhere," she declared. "We'll go shopping in the morning. We'll have to go early since your father is coming home tomorrow, but we should be able to find a cage for you at the triple-x bookstore and some panties at the mall."

Colin had no choice but to agree if he ever wanted to be with his step-mother, nodding his assent.

=====

"Ouch!"

"Shush," Veronica urged, working a circular clasp around the base of Colin's scrotum. "Your dad is downstairs taking a nap."

Colin was sitting on his bed without any pants and his legs spread. "It's too tight," he complained.

"It's supposed to be tight."

Colin watched as she attached the chastity device. It was a clear plastic thing with a round clasp designed to fit around the scrotum, so Collin's balls hung through it, which could then be tightened like a handcuff to prevent removal. A curved 'hood' descended from the top of the clasp meant to fit over his penis, with a matching piece beneath – together they enclosed his shaft like a set of closing jaws in the form of a phallic tube. The tip of the tube had an opening which would allow Colin to urinate, but the shape of it mimicked a limp hanging penis and didn't allow any extra room. An erection would not be possible, which also eliminated any prospects of masturbation.

Veronica affixed a small steel padlock which secured the two 'jaws' together, "There we are, all done."

"Do I really have to wear this thing?" Colin asked, looking down at his encased penis. He imagined a terrible discomfort if he ever grew aroused within the wicked device.

"It's the only way I'll know you haven't been jerking off when I'm not around." Veronica rose from where she knelt between Colin's legs. She attached the cage's lone key to her thin necklace and let it fall beneath her shirt, "Now, put on a pair of the panties we bought for you and put some pants on. I'll go wake your father so we can all go out for dinner."

Colin nodded obediently and reached for the department store bag lying on his bed, selecting a pair of red bikini panties.

Veronica watched him slide them up his legs and giggled. She leaned over and kissed his check before whispering, "You look adorable. Remember, Colin, your manhood belongs to me now. I decide when and how you get to cum."

"You've made it pretty hard for me to forget," Colin replied dryly, trying in vain to adjust his cage and make things more comfortable.

Veronica grinned at his comment and winked before leaving.

Colin reached for his khaki pants and examined himself in a closet door mirror once they were on, making sure the panties he was wearing beneath weren't visible. Just in case, he left the tails of his button shirt un-tucked and hanging over the waist of his pants. The last thing he needed was his father seeing their lacy waistband, as his morning had already been beyond humiliating. The sex shop Veronica took him too wasn't too bad; the tattooed cashier seemed pretty disinterested in anything other than the magazine he was reading and barely said a word when they purchased the chastity device.

The mall department store was different. Veronica insisted Colin escort her to the lingerie department to pick out several pairs of feminine underwear. When one of the store's employees offered her assistance Veronica told the girl they needed several pairs of panties in Colin's size. Both of the women were giggling the entire time, holding selections up to Colin's waist to see how they'd look. Veronica also explained to the employee that Colin was 'a little gay'. He was utterly humiliated.

It all was a high price to pay – the humiliation, the chastity device. But Colin was determined to bear it for the opportunity to have sex with his hot step-mother. He wasn't gay, he kept telling himself. He was curious, maybe even bi-sexual, but certainly not gay. He liked women. Women aroused him. He simply had to take it for twenty-seven days and then he'd prove it by having sex with the hottest woman he knew.

=====

The following week was miserable for Colin. His father was home most of the time, working out of his home office, which severely curtailed any private time with his step-mother. The only time they were alone together was when Veronica would sneak up to Colin's room after his father had fallen asleep. Every night she made him strip naked, except for his chastity cage, and watch straight porn on his computer. That surprised him, since Veronica had only made him watch gay porn prior, but it didn't matter. As soon as he began to get turned-on by the pornography his discomfort from the cock cage quickly eliminated any arousal he was feeling.

He kept to himself while at school, always conscious of the cage and the panties. He was worried someone would find out, even though nothing was visible, and he made a point to wear loose or baggy pants – not tight jeans. Colin was also thankful he didn't have physical-education during his final semester, as it would be difficult to explain why he was wearing panties and a chastity device to other boys in the locker room.

When he was at home Colin desperately wanted to masturbate and relieve the constant sexual pressure he was feeling, but it was impossible. Veronica didn't release him from chastity until his father left on another one of his ubiquitous business trips, a full eight days after she initially locked Colin into the thing.

It was the following Sunday when Veronica finally turned the tiny key and pulled the padlock off, opening the cage's jaws and slipping the device off Colin. He was sitting on his swiveling desk chair, otherwise naked. "I bet you have a gallon of cum in your balls," she smirked, tugging a little to get his taut scrotum to fit through the circular clasp. "When's the last time you went an entire week without jerking off?"

Colin exhaled with relief once free, "Never."

Veronica rose and placed the cage on Colin's bed and then set a bottle of hand lotion on his desk, "I'll let you do it a couple times tonight, since you've been such a good boy while your father was home."

Colin was already growing erect when Veronica reached over him and inserted a flash drive into a port on his computer. She worked his mouse and booted up a pornographic video where two muscular men were lying on a bed entwined and kissing.

"Go ahead," she indicated with a nod. "Jerk off to your gay porn."

Colin was confused. All week long while he was in chastity Veronica had him watch straight porn, even allowing him to view a lesbian video on two of the nights. But now that he was free to masturbate it was back to gay porn. Not that Colin was in a mood to complain; he was too horny and simply did as he was told, smearing the length of his erection with hand lotion.

Veronica took up her usual position behind Colin and looking over his shoulder, "Look at those two guys making out. They're totally into one another, like lovers."

Colin began stroking, his cock ultra-sensitive to any touch.

"Look at the way they're pressed against each other, the way their cocks touch. I bet that would feel hot, huh? To have your hard little dick rubbing against another man's cock. Would you like that, Colin? Would you like to rub cocks with a sexy guy while he shoved his tongue down your throat?"

Colin grunted and came. A huge dollop of cum blasted up to land on his stomach above the belly button. Veronica laughed at his pre-maturity and watched as a few more dribbles of the fluid oozed out from the tip of his cock.

"I guess youwouldlike that," Veronica grinned and reached to pause the video. "Now, clean yourself up."

Colin looked down at his hand, strings of sticky semen stretching between his fingers. He knew what Veronica meant by 'cleaning himself up' and knew it would be pointless to resist without negating their deal. He licked the cum off his fingers before looking down at himself and scooping the semen off his stomach. That too he sucked off his fingers, lapping up any remaining sticky strands.

Veronica watched, secretly euphoric over Colin's obedience. He had become completely submissive ever since she placed him into chastity, even outside the bedroom. He did chores around the house for her without complaint and never back-talked like he used to. His father had even commented on it, happy that his son and wife were finally getting along after months of bickering.

"Good boy," she smiled. "You shot that load pretty quick, but I guess that was to be expected after being locked up for so long. Do you want to watch some more porn and see if it gets you hard again? I'll let you jerk off one more time."

Colin nodded submissively, "Okay."

"Make sure you cum into your hand this time." Veronica un-paused the video, "I doubt these guys have ever wanted sex with women. They sure seem to like being gay, the way they're kissing. I mean, they're totally into it, aren't they?"

"Does watching two guys have sex turn you on?" Colin wondered as he watched the men kiss. "Like when guys watch two lesbians?"

"Of course not," she replied. "The only people who get turned on by watching two men having sex are fags."

Colin glanced down to his cock, which had never fully softened. Watching the men rubbing their bodies together and kissing had made him fully erect again.

Veronica looked down over his shoulder, "Like you."

Colin blushed.

Veronica reached for the bottle of lotion and squirted some into Colin's palm, guiding his hand back to his cock. "Jerk off," she told him. "I want you to jerk off to your gay porn."

It wasn't a difficult request for Colin and he began stroking his cock while watching the two men making out.

"I wonder if they're boyfriends," Veronica mused, hovering over Colin's shoulder. "Would you like to have a boyfriend? Someone to kiss and rub against? He could come over when your father is away and spend the night with you. You guys could kiss each other and run your hands all over each other's bodies."

Colin's breathing became audible as his arousal grew at Veronica's words.

"The two of you could fuck each other," she continued, "humping away up here like a couple of raging fags. Would you like that, Colin? Wouldn't it be hot to have your boyfriend sticking his cock in you doggy style and whispering in your ear how good your ass felt, telling you how much he loves you?"

Colin cringed at the pulse of arousal he felt as Veronica spoke. He didn't want to admit how much her dirty-talk was turning him on.

"You and your boyfriend could go at it all night, sucking on each other's cocks. You could sixty-nine with him, sucking each other off at the same time. Two fags, unashamed of how gay they are, humping and grinding their bodies together. Would you tell him you love him? Would you tell your boyfriend how much you love him as you shot your hot load of faggot cum into his eager mouth?"

Colin gasped and began pumping his cock with swifter strokes.

Veronica moved her whispering lips close to Colin's ear, "Would you swear off women for him? Would you give up pussy for your boyfriend so that you could have a hard, gay cock to suck whenever you wanted it?"

Colin didn't answer her questions, assuming they were rhetorical dirty-talk. He also didn't want to confirm exactly how aroused her every word was making him. But Veronica knew. The speed of his stroking hand and the heated breaths escaping his lips made it obvious.

"Are you gay?" she suddenly asked.

Colin could sense she wanted an answer this time, "N-no."

"You're not gay? Don't you think jerking off to gay porn makes you a fag?"

Colin shook his head distractedly, his eyes never leaving the screen as he watched the two men start to fondle each other's cocks as they kissed, "I'm just curious...."

Veronica scoffed, "I could understand if you were just curious, Colin. Lots of guys are probably curious. But it's more than that for you, isn't it? You get more turned on thinking about sucking a cock than you do thinking about fucking a girl, don't you?"

"Oh god," he whimpered at Veronica's accusation, fearing the truth behind her words. The fact that she knew made his arousal more potent.

Veronica curled her arms around his neck and whispered, "You're not a real man. You don't deserve pussy. You say you want to fuck me, and maybe you do, but you want cock even more. That makes you a faggot, Collin. You'll never be happy with a woman, and you could never make a woman happy. That's because you're a fag. Cock is what you want. Cock is what you deserve. You want to worship cock, suck cock, and take cock up your faggot ass. You want to know what it's like to get your ass filled with a gigantic cock and get fucked, his muscular arms wrapped around your torso as he humps his gay-juice into your butt."

Colin cried out and cupped his free hand beneath his cock, his entire body shaking and twitching as his orgasm spilled out into his waiting palm. He jerked his cock rapidly, the slimy white substance pooling into a massive wad of semen.

Veronica waited until his orgasmic convulsions ended. The two of them were silent for several moments as they regarded his handful of cum. "Go ahead," she prodded gently. "Eat your cum up for me."

Colin lifted his hand and dragged his palm against his tongue, capturing the bulk of it with one massive licking motion. He swallowed it down easily, growing accustomed to the pungent flavor.

"Make sure you get it all," she whispered.

He nodded, licking his hand several more times to get all of the remaining strands.

"Good job," Veronica patted his shoulder. "That's enough for tonight. Why don't you put your panties on and come watch TV with me downstairs? I'll wait until you go to bed before I put your cage back on."

Colin reached for his tee shirt but Veronica stopped him.

"Justyour panties," she clarified.

=====

The following week things slowed, despite the fact that Colin's father remained out of town. Veronica seemed content to leave Colin in chastity, though she still had him watching pornography every night. She switched the variety again and made Colin watch videos of extremely sexy lesbians. Colin would ask her if he could masturbate to the pornography, but she refused despite how uncomfortable it was to grow erect within the cock cage. The pain was unbearable and any arousal he felt by watching the lesbian porn evaporated quickly. By Friday night Colin didn't feel a hint of arousal when Veronica downloaded a lesbian scene, as though his cock had been conditioned by the chastity. Colin knew if he got turned on it would only result in a painful experience, so he didn't allow his mind to travel the roads of erotic fantasy.

Veronica was watching her step-son closely as the lesbian video was playing in front of him, "What's wrong? You're not squirming and grabbing your crotch like usual, doesn't this turn you on?"

"I guess not," Colin replied. "It hurts too much with my cage on."

Veronica smiled triumphantly. Her plan was working. She turned off the video, "I think you're ready for the next step in your training."

Colin looked confused, "Training?" He hadn't realized he was in any sort of training.

Wally_West
Wally_West
275 Followers
12