Powerless

Story Info
Women dominated by a man ordering others.
2.8k words
3.77
44k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

NOTE: I wrote this story more as a metaphor of my life. The you could be my husband, children, job, friends, anything. Many times as a working, married mom I feel powerless in my life. Just because someone else is in control of it doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it.

•••••

I could hear men's voices all around me when I slowly woke up. My head hurt slightly. When I tried to bring my arms down to rest my hands in my lap they wouldn't move. They were tied to a pole above my head. I was sitting on a small chair with a weird shape.

It's like the chair was made for my ass. It was comfortable but I didn't like having my hands over my head and tried to move them. My jerking noises alerted you that I stirred.

"Ah, sleeping beauty has awoken," you said. "If you will give me a minute I will deal with you."

You turned your back on me and addressed the men assembled. I couldn't make out any faces, only heard the hushed tones as you and the men spoke to each other. My mind began to clear and I remembered bits and pieces of what happened before I woke up.

You and I were at the club drinking beer. I remember glancing around, seeing several nice-looking men. None quite as nice-looking as you but they definitely made me aware they were there. You pointed to one..."You want to fuck him don't you?" you asked me. I just smiled and said nothing. I continued to drink my beer. I don't remember having more than two, but that's where the night turns foggy for me.

"I can see you are trying to remember what happened to get you here," you said. "I'm going to fill you in on the evening and then tell you how it is going to end."

The tone in your voice had me frightened. I had never heard you so upset at me. It was then I glanced down and saw I was completely naked. My large breasts on display for all the men to see. My neatly shaven patch visible to each of the eyes checking me out.

"You and I were drinking beers like we do each time we go out," you told me. "But then you noticed HIM." You motioned to a taller man—graying hair, green eyes, average build. "I asked you if you wanted to fuck him and you just smiled and wouldn't answer me. I took that to mean yes you do.

"Then, this man," you said pointing out another one, "walked by us and you stared at his ass until he disappeared into the bathroom." The man in question turned around and you saw he had a nice ass packed into a tight pair of jeans, average height, brown hair.

"I'm not going to bore you with the details of each and everyone of these men here but you checked them out at some point in time during the 30 minutes we were at the bar," you said. "Now I'm going to let them have you anyway they want and their is nothing you can do to stop them."

"No, please don't do this," I pleaded. "I didn't know I was checking them out like that. I only want you. You have to know that!!"

"You are a whore. A tramp. A slut. Tonight you will know just how we men like to treat your kind," you said. I began crying upon hearing this. No one ever called me such horrible names.

"Stop that fucking crying now, whore," you commanded me. "Or I will give you something to cry about." I had no doubt in my mind you had plenty of torturous things you could and would do to me so I took a couple of deep calming breaths and stopped crying.

"Now you are going to suck this man's dick," you said. "No matter what happens around you, you keep those god damned lips around his cock and keep going until he cums down your throat."

The first man he pointed out came over and stood in front of me, his fly open, his dick sticking out of his jeans already hard.

"I have told these men to have no mercy on you," he said. "Fucking sluts don't deserve mercy. Now get that damned dick in her mouth and let her taste you."

I took the man's dick in my mouth, looking up at him with pleading eyes. I could see he didn't want to be forced to do this but stuck it in my mouth. I tried to keep the tears from coming down my face as it slid in. I didn't move my mouth. You came up behind me and grabbed my hair, jerking my head back.

"Suck his fucking cock or I will make you suck it!" Trying not to cry, I moved my lips up and down the thick member. He had some pre-cum on it and it tasted good. I tried to block out how nice his dick tasted and how good it felt to have it in my mouth. This wasn't the place for me to enjoy sucking this man's dick.

"Don't try and hide your pleasure, whore," you said. "I know you like sucking that dick. That's right. Move those lips hard up and down him. Suck him. Take him all the way in. I want to see you gag."

I slid my lips up and down that hardened shaft and took it to the back of my throat. I closed my eyes and could feel myself moisten when I took him in my mouth. I did gag as he reached my throat.

"Bitch. There'll be no vomit here so you better swallow whatever you bring up," you said. "Now that's a good whore. Suck him faster." You had taken your cock out of your mouth and began stroking it. You looked back at the other men and nodded for them to join you.

I still couldn't see how many there were but you and the rest of them began stroking yourselves around me in a circle. I continued sucking the one man. His breathing increased and he began to fuck my face as if he were putting it in my pussy. I felt myself cum and forced myself to be quiet.

"That's right, slut," I don't want to hear you enjoying this. Now make him cum. When I see him cum I'm going to fucking cum all over you." I sucked on that dick hard and fast. Slow and easy. I licked the head. I came all in the chair. You reached down and put a finger in my moistness. I tried not to buck against your finger.

You stuck in two fingers and it was all I could do to keep from moaning onto the man's dick. When you got your fill of me, you took your fingers out.

"Open your eyes you fucking slut," you commanded me. "I'm using your cunt cream to make my dick smooth as I rub my hand all over it. Smell it."

You put your dick in front of my face right over the other guys. I inhaled my sent and you saw me close my eyes in pleasure. "Get those god damned eyes open cunt. I told you, you aren't going to enjoy this."

With that, you began stroking yourself. The man with his cock in my mouth began stroking his balls and rubbing the bottom of his penis, meeting my lips. I could see him tense up and knew he was about to feel my mouth with his hot cum.

As I swallowed his load, I came again. It felt good getting this man off until I felt the first few squirts of cum, coming at me from all directions. It hit my hair, my face, my tits. I think some of it may have hit the one guy with his dick in my mouth.

"Get your fucking prick out of my whore's mouth," you told the first man. "You got what you came for—my cunt's mouth making you cum. You will leave."

With his head hung, the man put his peter back in his pants, zipped them up and walked away. I looked up at you, defiance visible on my face.

"You think this is all that's going to happen to a whore like you, do you?" you said. "I've just begun to show you how a whore deserves to be treated.

"You, the one with the nice ass in those jeans," you pointed and directed the next man. "Get that ass over here that she enjoys so well and lick up all this cum off her."

The man flinched for a brief second but walked toward me. He knelt in front of me.

"Start with that stench coming from her mouth," you ordered. "Kiss and suck it all out of there." The man began to kiss my lips. When he thrust his tongue in my mouth, I closed my eyes and began kissing him back. I so wanted to put my arms around him and grab his ass and bring him close to me.

"You god damned mother fucking cunt!" you screamed. "Open those slutty eyes of yours and watch as he cleans all that spooge off you!"

I opened them. It just didn't feel the same being kissed with my eyes open. It still felt amazing and I noticed he had gorgeous brown eyes. I think he was afraid to close his eyes too.

He kissed me lightly on my lips and then began kissing around my face. I could tell he was trying not to act repulsed by what he was doing. When he had the cum off my face he moved lower and began sucking my breasts.

"That's a good ass," you said. "Eat those mounds. Get that shit off her. Make sure you bite those big ass nipples hard. I want to see her flinch as your teeth sink into them."

I prepared myself for this stranger's assaults on my nipples. When he sunk his teeth in, I expected shooting pain. Instead it felt so good. I arched my back to greet his mouth. A sigh escaped my lips.

"Bitch! You want this man don't you?" you asked me. I nodded my approval. "Fucking answer my god damned question you good-for-nothing whore."

"Yes," I said in barely a whisper.

"What? I can't hear you. Cunts don't talk softly. You tell me what you want this ass to do to you!"

I cleared my throat. "I want him to suck my tits until I cum again," I said, the defiance coming back into my voice.

"Tough, fucking shit you whore," he screamed at me. "This good-for nothing piece of ass you enjoy staring at will clean you up for me to have my way with you."

He pointed at the man, "Get back to work ass. Lick it up while you are at it stroke yourself. I want to see how much you like tasting other's men's cum."

The man looked horrified and almost terrified but he too did as he was told and took his penis out and began to rub it back and forth. He leaned down and kissed the rest of the cum from my breasts. I thought of ordinary, boring things—litter on the highway, scrubbing toilets, pumping gas. The thought of pumping made me smile.

"You think this is fucking funny cunt?" you asked. "What is so god-damned funny about this?"

"Nothing," I said as I looked at you. "You are the one who told me to not enjoy this. I'm trying my damndest to do as you have commanded me but the thought of pumping gas made me think of pumping and I found it funny."

"You are worthless. You know that?" you told me. You grabbed my hair hard and pulled my face upward. I became frightened you might strike me. The back of my head began to hurt from you pulling my hair. My eyes began tearing from the pain.

"That's what I thought, slut," you said. "Now let this ass clean you up nice and good. I have one more 'treat' for you before I'm gonna have my way with you."

I looked around after you let go of my hair and noticed there was only one man left standing. You dismissed the man cleaning me up.

"This man is going to show you just how much of a whore you really are," you told me. "You know how?"

I shook my head no. "Answer me cunt!"

"No. I don't," I told you as you motioned for him to step out of the shadows.

I tried not to flinch at the sight of him. He was looked at least 30 years older than me. His wrinkled skin hung over his body and his poor penis barely stood at attention.

With an evil grin you told me, "This man is going to eat out that cunt of yours and you are going to enjoy it like a good whore. Now spread those legs so he can get in there."

I looked at your face with hatred in my eyes. You just smiled and shook your head. I couldn't believe you were going to have this man who was more than likely old enough to be my grandfather near my most private of parts.

I knew what it meant to truly hate someone at that moment and just hoped this would be over with soon. To take my mind off this man's tongue licking its way up my thighs and nearing my moist center, I thought of all the ways I could torture you in an extremely slow and painful death.

That tactic worked for a few minutes. The older man seemed out of practice how to please a woman so it wasn't that hard to not enjoy it. I saw you lean down and whisper a few things into the man's ear.

I knew that it if I didn't focus harder on ways I could make you pay for what you'd done to me I would be moaning before long.

It was then the man took two of his fingers and stretched the skin taut over my clit and licked it. My breathing increased and I strained against the ties on my wrists.

"That's right whore, you like this man tasting your cunt," you said. "There you go move them hips to meet his mouth."

I did. I couldn't help it. It felt so good as his tongue licked my clit. He slid a finger inside my pussy and it was all I could do to cry out. God I knew I was about to cum. You did too.

I threw my head back, spread my legs farther apart and felt the juices flow from me. I surrendered to the tidal wave of pleasure passing over me. I didn't care anymore. You could call me whatever vile name you felt like using. I was all of them and more.

With my eyes still closed and my head thrown back, I didn't notice you sent the final man away and had taken his place between my thighs.

"That's right my fucking whore," you said. I opened my eyes wide and brought my head back to see you between my legs. "Now you know what it's like to be used and abused like the slut you are."

You flicked your tongue over my clit just to prove your point. My juices squirted out of me and hit you on the face.

"You are powerless to me," you said. "I can make you cum at the mere thought of me fucking you right now."

You were right. I felt my pussy tighten and contract, thinking of you sliding in and out of me.

"See, whore. I'm not even touching you and you desire me," you said. To prove your point, you grabbed my ponytail once again and yanked my head back. You sucked my nipple hard, biting on it.

"You feel that cunt?" you said through your teeth. "I'm tearing at your nipple and yet you still want me. Now I'm going to fuck you hard and fast and make you cum harder than you ever have."

You thrust your dick into my moistness, keeping my head pulled back. Juices flowed freely as I took you in. I could tell you were being rough with me but it felt so good.

I moaned and bucked against you. I didn't care that you hurt me anymore. I only wanted the pleasure you provided.

You tensed your ass and jammed your cock into me one final time before you let go of my hair and grabbed your shaft. You shot your cum all over my tits. Then you knelt down and licked your own juices off me.

Once you had me clean, you reached up and untied me from the pole.

"Now get the hell out of here whore," you ordered.

I walked away from you, standing naked and proud a smile upon my face.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers