Powers Unleashed

Story Info
Second story in the Elements collection.
2.6k words
4.53
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riesse
Riesse
7 Followers

The coolness of the night fog was my only comfort as I came out of the building. The music of the band and the crowd mixed to become one over whelming din. I leaned against the cool roughness of the red brick wall. Strands of my blonde hair ,damp with sweat stuck to my face. With a sigh I puffed a stray strand away. The coolness of the bricks turned the sweat that had collected down my back to ice.

"Sparrow!" My friend Joel called out from around the corner. "There you are. You can't do that to me." He laughed walking toward me.

"What's that?" I asked leaning over to rest my elbows on my knees.

"Disappear on me." I looked up still leaning over. He was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. His faded green Old Navy t-shirt stretched tight against a solid chest. I'd never seen him without a shirt before; but a girl can imagine. Joel was the friend that always ended up dating one of my girlfriends. They'd call me up saying I just met this fantastic guy. We'd get together for a group date and there he'd be.

"Sparrow I'd like you to meet Joel." With a laugh I'd shake his hand

"Nice to meet you again." We'd laugh a little joke between us. Joel had dated so many of my friends that we'd become good friends. We'd never gone out together just always as a number in a group. This was our first adventure together. He'd picked up tickets to a battle of the bands concert. I looked over those broad shoulders as he stood there.

"What's the matter?" he asked a look of worry crossed his face. He had a handsome face, chiseled features, strong jaw line. His eyes were a bright green, so bright that they seemed to glow. He really was quite attractive. I just had never noticed. He had to be attractive with all the girls that he'd had. I lowered myself to a squatting position and leaned back again against the coolness of the building, my head back. I could see stars peeking through the cuts in the night fog. I closed my eyes and breathed deep blowing out slow through soft blushed lips. I opened my eyes at the sound of Joel stopping to stand in front of me, his hands on his hips. His smile spread across cupid bow lips. I'd heard my girlfriends say that when he'd kissed them they'd melted.

"His lips are so soft Spar. I swear he's got to be magical." She'd ranted. "I loose all control, almost like I'm under a spell." I'd laughed at the thought of a kiss so good that you could feel drunk. The only ones that had that power were elements and I doubt the Joel was an element. Then again with those eyes one could wonder. I shook my head. Nah.

"What?" He laughed squatting down on the balls of his feet. I watched as the denim tightened against the muscles that moved like a well oiled machine. His shirt rode up enough to expose a touch of hip that promised power and pleasure all in one movement.

"You ok Spar?" He asked reaching for my hand. Suddenly a strong tingle as if my hand was asleep ran up my arm. I jerked away falling to the ground.

"What the fuck?" I looked at him.

"Spar, I'm sorry I thought that you ....."

"You thought what?" I demanded rubbing my hand.

"I thought that you were...well...element. I'm sorry." He stood and backed away. I lowered my head.

"How could you tell?" I asked not looking up. I could hear the scuffing of his feet as he backed away.

"I felt you. You just started noticing what you can do." I nodded still looking at the ground. "Sparrow, I've known since I met you." He continued. "That is one thing that we can tell about each other."

"I didn't even know until just as of recent. How could you have?" I looked up tears stinging my eyes.

"Well unless your raised with the knowledge of what you are you don't really until you loose your virginity."

"I don't know what I am Joel. I was adopted. I know nothing of my parents. Who they were or where they came from." I whispered closing my eyes to fight back the tears. I'd never told anyone about my parents or there lack of. Joel's hand touched my cheek his thumb wiping the one tear that had escaped.

"You've never been with a man completely have you Sparrow?" He asked. I shook my head.

"How do you know all this?" rage rising through my blood.

"I'm Earth." His face expressionless. "My parents are on the court." I looked at him with astonishment his deep green eyes swam with flecks of a lighter green making them sparkle. A smile curled his lips. "From what I can tell your Water." Turning my head into his hand I asked

"How can you tell?"

"Well for start your eyes are the purest aqua I've ever seen. Your tan never fades and your hair always looks sun kissed."

I laughed "That could be any girl from the west coast."

"But your not." He whispered leaning his face to mine.

"Sparrow let's face it your special." He breathed. "I've watched you grow. The first time we shook hands I thought I felt something but passed it off because you showed no acknowledgement of my line."

I laughed "I just thought it was static shock." Reaching down Joel offered his hand to me. Slowly I took it anticipating the tingle this time. As the warmth ran up my hand and arm it raised the hairs there. I shivered.

"You ok?" He asked looking at me with concern in his eyes. I'd seen him look at other women like that and it had warmed me. It had been genuine. I smiled

"Yes..."Clearing my throat. "Yes, thank you." Why was I getting flustered? How come all of a sudden he was having this effect on me? My head swam when I stood. I swayed a little and John grabbed my waist to steady me. When the world stopped spinning I was against him. My head on his shoulder, my hands against his chest. His heart beat stormed. I could hear his blood flow through his veins, like a rushing river of life and energy. My hands trembled and became moist. I went to speak but my mouth was too dry and the words caught in my throat. I steadied myself and looked up at him. I could feel my pulse in my lips. I licked them tasting the rush of blood. He dropped his eyes to watch. I felt his heart beat jump against my palms.

"I...um." I tried to speak

"Sparrow, don't. Shhh it's ok." He answered cradling my face. He traced my bottom lip with his thumb. I closed my eyes and melted into his touch.

"That's it baby let it rise." He crooned his voice like a warm towel after just stepping out of a shower. "You smell like the air after a summer rain." He sighed burying his face in my hair. With his hands cupping my face he tilted me to look up at him. His eyes were a green only the purest of gems could match. My lips trembled. Joel lowered his mouth to mine. Lips hot with want touched mine. His kiss was controlled moving such as a famed orchestra. A low animalistic groan came from him as he deepened the kiss. I felt a jolt of energy that I've never felt before. It was warm and fervent diving deep into my lust. A part of me that I didn't know existed. Joel leaned into me and pulled me into him all in one poetic movement. I could feel his excitement against my hip. His hand kneading my lower back just under my shirt, his fingers teased the waist line of my jeans. We broke the kiss panting. I could feel something growing deep down that made me feel like I was standing in a wash of warm water. Every cell of my body was vibrated. I could hear the ocean in my ears the pounding the thrashing.

"You're going to be ok." Joel's voice soothed over me like a warm current. "Oh Sparrow you are element, your water. Oh Jesus look at your eyes they glow." He smiled.

"Are they as beautiful as yours?" I breathed

"Mine pale in comparison." Joel smiled stroking my cheek with such tenderness. "I'm going to teach you things that you could never imagine. Sparrow your more powerful than you can imagine." He then kissed me long and hard his tongue searching mine sucking at my tongue and lips. With a rush he broke the kiss.

"We need to find a place to go I want you now." Grabbing my hand he turned and pulled me away to the car. "Give me the keys and get in, we're out of here." He sped out of the parking lot and onto the highway. The lights of the city quickly faded as we headed up into the mountains. Joel reached over to run his fingers through my hair, letting his hand trail down my arm leaving a line of chills behind. He then snaked his hand to the inside of my thigh just above my knee. Slowly he inched it up the heat of his touch burning through my jeans, making me moist. I found myself holding in my breath. My nipples hard and throbbing for the heat of his touch there. He turned into his driveway and on into the garage. As we entered the doorway into the house he turned and grabbed me around the waist. His mouth was on me in a flash. This time it was different. I could smell fresh dirt and flora. I could feel the magical energy that was a part of life it's self.

"We come from a magical time Sparrow and our unions are always magical." He breathed between kisses that he showered along my neck.

"Will this always be this wonderful?" I asked my fingers curled in his hair.

"It can be, of course if you know what you can do you can make it like heaven every time." We staggered into the house drunk off of our powers and lust. His bedroom was lighted by the moon light. The wind coming through the window made the sheer curtains dance a dance of beckoning. Plants of every flora filled the room. It was like a moon lit garden. At the center of one wall was a huge white oak four post bed. Every shade of blue covered the bed. Joel took off his shirt and I watched as muscles glided under flesh as flawless she'd ever seen. My hands tingled to touch him. He was a sculpted god. He walked toward me I could see the trail of golden hair that lead down to immaculate pleasure. The top button of his button fly jeans had come undone when he'd removed his shirt. The waist band of his boxer-briefs peeked out from behind the denim. I reached for him as he came to stand before me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and down to cup my ass as his mouth lowered to bring my breasts to his mouth. He bit at my hardened nipple through my t-shirt. I moaned from the heat and pleasure his mouth gave. He lifted me up to wrap my legs around his waist and turned to the bed,laying me down into the softness of all that blue. He stood and began to unbutton my jeans as I slid off my t-shirt. I lay there for him to take me in. The glow of my flesh the curve of my breasts, my hips, my thighs. He gasped with enchantment. With controlled movement he spread my legs and kneeled to kiss the inside of my thigh. Electricity flowed up to my pussy and I became moist with want. A moan escaped my lips as he moved up. Kissing, biting, and then kissing the spot where he'd bit again. The teasing made me squirm with delight. My fingers raked through his hair as his mouth found my hot wetness. I gasped and arched toward his mouth.

"I could drink of you forever. You are so pure." He sighed kissing me just above where he'd just licked. As he spoke he slid a finger inside stoking a fire deep inside. His mouth returned to take in more of my wetness making me writhe with ecstasy. An orgasm washed over me making him speed up the duel of his tongue and finger. I had taken his other hand and had begun sucking on each of his fingers. At first running the tip along my lips and then slowly sucking them into my mouth teasing. Promising pleasures to be had by my mouth. My back arched beneath him as he sucked in the bud of my woman holding it with his teeth his tongue flicking. Both of his hands now smoothed along my waist past my ribs to come together over my heart. His hands began to warm and then glow. The soft glow seeped into my skin making it glisten in the moon light. I suddenly felt more alive than I had ever. Every sense I had was magnified. My smell, hearing, sight, touch.

"What did you do?" I asked in the afterglow.

"I gave you some of my energy. Did you like it?" He asked kissing me as he crept up to my face?

"Yes it was like a charge of life." I smiled caressing his chest. I could feel his excitement rise against me. He lowered his mouth to my breasts flicking his tongue against my nipples bringing them to perk again. A muffled moan came from him as I ran my nails through his hair and down his back. Bringing him to look in my eyes I reached down and guided him into me slowly. The pain burst like a damn at first then as he slid in and out moaning and speaking words of soothing I felt a storm grow deep. I could hear the wind pick up and in the distance I could smell rain. A low rumble echoed through the night. It was going to storm. Joel came up on his knees cradling my legs in the crook of his arms. He picked up the speed sliding deeper into me. My breasts bounced with each thrust. I felt a swell begin to build as he let my legs drop and grabbed my hips deepening the thrust. I reached for him to kiss him. He smiled and rolled me over to straddle him still holding my hips. The smell of rain became stronger and the rumble of the night sky became louder. With each thrust I quivered with fervor.

"Oh Joel." I whimpered as I felt the swell grow.

"You are so beautiful Sparrow. I'm going to show you such wonders. Wonders you can't imagine." He said wrapping his hand around my neck to bring me to him. "Say my name again Sparrow. Say it again please." He begged panting.

"Mmm Joel" I purred as I leaned back riding him faster. With this a surge of rapture came over me and the sky opened up unleashing a downpour of rain. I thrashed as I began to cum.

"Oh JOOOOOEL!" I called out over a crash of lightning. A torrent of rain came down as I rode out orgasm after orgasm bringing him to cum with one long animalistic call. I curled in his arms listening to the rain subside to a calming tempo I asked

"Will this happen every time we do this?" He chuckled

"Damn it girl I fucking hope so, I fucking hope so!"

Riesse
Riesse
7 Followers