PPP

Story Info
Mr. BB Wolf meets the 3 little P__s.
10.1k words
4.08
37.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are warned that some people will find that the sex in the story below shocks them.

IF IN DOUBT OR UNDER 18, READ SOMETHING ELSE.

This story contains no reference to real events or to real people

This story may be reproduced in any form provided credit is given to Penelope Caesar.

* * * * *

Sally Perkins, Betty Pratt and Fanny Prendergast were friends at school. They were all three pleasant, rather plump, and quite pretty. Inevitably they were called the three Ps and because they liked the name, it stuck to them.

Shortly after they left school they used a little money that they had been left by their great grandparents to start a hat shop. They started in the new year. Even from January they found that they were selling many more straw hats than they or any one else had expected. They contacted new wholesalers, and soon also the manufacturers, increasing their stock and widening their range. They listened to what their customers said, chose models that suited the market, and expanded their business. Hats they found could easily be bought on credit as soon as they had a successful sales record. Everything went wonderfully.

In July, the three Ps sat down and planned for the autumn and winter. What they had ordered for the summer would cover amply the rising sales they projected into September; but what then? Betty told the others of a type of schoolgirl straw boater which they could get, and sell, extraordinarily cheaply if they ordered enough of them. Sally said that she had found a line for winter rains, a wide hat of lacquered straw that was waterproof from the Far East - but to get it and sell it cheaper than cheap umbrellas they would have to order a small container load. Fanny argued for a line of straw and plastic hoods which would keep your head warm as well as dry. Again, a big order would be needed. Undaunted, the girls worked out the profit they would make if they sold even half the quantities, and decided they wanted all three. They would have to pay part of the money down. However their accountant introduced then to Mr. B.B. Wolf who would lend them the money at quite reasonable interest.

The rains started in August and continued in September. Sales were only a quarter of what they had ordered for. All the girls cash reserves went by October, paying for summer stock still sitting on their shelves. Fortunately two big suppliers did not push to get their bills paid.

The hoods and waterproof hats came in on time in October, but now the rains held off. They got their parents to give personal guarantees to keep Mr. B.B.Wolf quiet. The straw boaters finally arrived in early November, but the range of sizes was wrong. Almost all of them were too small for most of the girl's customers. They frantically asked for this to be corrected, and were promised replacements as soon as possible.

The replacements came - in January. By then experience had shown that many of the hoods did not last more than one good rainstorm. The manufacturers said they had never claimed the hoods would last longer than that. The girls found they were giving replacements and even money back. Their shop's reputation went right down.

When the three Ps looked at the replacement boaters, they found that many of the brims were coming loose. That was the last straw. They went to Mr. B.B. Wolf in tears. Mr. Wolf explained that the two big summer suppliers had not pressed their bills because he had bought up the debts "to give the three Ps a proper chance." The terms of the guarantees their parents had given now meant that these debts would fall on their parents too. He would take the business at valuation, but it was not worth much now.

But that will mean that our parents will lose their houses, said Betty and Sally. Mr. Wolf said that he was now under financial pressure too, he had helped the three Ps too much. But not to despair, and not to worry their parents yet. There might just be a way of saving the situation and cancelling the debt if they were willing to do something really special for him to earn money to meet it. They said they would all do anything. What was it? He said first, see if they could get away for a business trip from January 20 to February 12. If all three could, it might be possible, and he would then tell them his idea. Come back to him the day after tomorrow.

The girls came. They could all go on the trip. "Very well," he said, " to get out of the difficulty I have got into through trying to help you, I will have to make deals on good terms with three men. Each deal needs to be concluded separately, but what would make a worthwhile sum of money is concluding all three. The details have to be confidential, I can't tell them to you without risking the whole thing. If you will help me with the negotiations on this trip, and we succeed, I will cancel all the debts over and above the value of the business. I don't know what exactly you will find to do to help, but I am sure that you are very persuasive and attractive people." The girls had doubts and wavered for half an hour; but as it was gently rubbed in that there was no alternative. They agreed on condition that they could tell their parents they were all together with him. Mr. B.B. Wolf said "Of course.," and they went on to planning what clothes to take.

On the 20th., Mr. B.B. Wolf called to collect all the girls in turn in his big black Jaguar car. He thanked their parents personally for letting them come.

The Jaguar arrived at an isolated house in the country. Mr. Wolf told the girls which were their rooms and what to do to make the house ready for their guest in the morning. Sally and Fanny would wear maids uniforms - both the uniforms turned out to be a bit tight and short, but the girls made them do. Betty would be the cook in a white house dress - the same size as the maids' uniforms, and a tall cook's hat.

Albert Blow arrived in the morning. He was a large, breezy man of about 50. When Fanny was serving them coffee and brandy in the study after lunch she heard him say "I have the cheque with me. I will certainly give it to you if things turn out as we discussed." She conveyed the news to the other girls that they were on their way to success.

A little later, Fanny and Sally were called into the living room to play gin rummy with the two men. After a couple of unsuccessful hands, Albert Blow said "Put on one of those videos of yours while we were playing. I've got my back to the TV set, and it will even things up if you three are distracted."

"The maids had better have a glass of housekeeper's port first. Drink these down my dears." said Mr. Wolf. The girls soon realised that the video that was playing featured three young women thoroughly enjoying sex with two men. Their play at cards, and Mr. Wolf's, began to be full of mistakes. Albert was much more successful.

At the end of the video, Mr. Wolf gave each girl another glass of port, and they fetched more coffee. Albert said "Lets have another game and make it more fun. Worst loser in each hand has to pay a forfeit. Wolf, you and I will write out the forfeits."

" Come on, the girls have got to have a hand in it." In the end Albert wrote out ten forfeits, Mr. Wolf six and each girl two. "And lets have another of your videos." Said Albert.

The girls in the next video started out in maid's uniforms. The worst loser in the first hand was Albert. He said the video wasn't distracting the others enough yet. His forfeit was one of his own. He had to bend down, look at the others through his legs, blow his nose, and then touch his toes. He struggled at the end but did it. By the next forfeit the video showed one of the supposed maids down to apron, stockings, heels and cap, and tasting a large erection. Sally lost, through distraction. Her forfeit, from Mr. Wolf, said "Bare your left leg, and raise the foot so that every one can kiss it without bending down." Sally took off her black tights and did it to Fanny's cheers and extravagant kisses on the foot and ankle from the men. Next Mr. Wolf had to take off his "top undergarment," which turned out to be his shirt. Albert lost again, through turning his head to watch a maid on the video offering her sex very attractively, doggy style to a man in evening dress. He had one of his own forfeits again. "Kiss each player enthusiastically on the behind." He kissed Mr. Wolf on the bared cheek, but Mr. Wolf urged the girls on to insist that he kissed them right on the arsehole. They were tipsy and excited enough to bare their arses and insist. They each got kissed very enthusiastically.

Sally then drew her own forfeit to "Walk from one end of the room to the other balancing a book on your head." The others said that was too easy. They got the right to tickle her as she walked. She got half way, but when Albert tickled her nipples, she collapsed. They then made her draw a second forfeit. She was blindfolded with one hand tied down. With the other ,she had to decide by feel in thirty seconds which person she was touching. Mr. Wolf slipped every thing off except his pants and tied Fanny's apron round his front with his rolled socks as a bosom. Sally felt for a few seconds, got out the syllable "Fa.." and bit it off as she felt something bulging forward under the apron. She took a moment to be sure it was an erection, got her hand to the top of a leg, felt round it and said Mr. Wolf. She was given another port as a prize. The next loser was Mr. Wolf. He had to remove one item of his clothing and give it to the player on his right. He had given Fanny back her apron but had not put any more of his own clothes on. He tried to say he could take off his pants but put his other clothes back on , but the others, Fanny in particular, shouted him down. He stripped. Albert made a rude comparison between his erection and one on the video.

Albert himself was the next loser. The forfeit Fanny had written out read . "Take the player on the left into your arms, and try to make them enjoy it." Albert took Sally into his arms and kissed and fondled her till she was gasping. Then on the video the stilted dialogue sounded talking about "it," clearly meaning having sex. Mr. Wolf asked Fanny if that was what she had meant when writing the forfeit. Fanny giggled tipsily and said "Yes, of course, but Sally has got to enjoy it."

Sally tried to protest rather confusedly, but found her right breast was being licked and sucked. "The best place in the house to try and enjoy it is your bed Albert. You had better carry her there." She was swept up in his arms with his lips still on her breast.

Mr. Wolf made a note that 50% of good brandy added to the port had just the effect he wanted. He thanked Fanny and sent her to her own bed saying he would clear up. Betty was waiting up to hear what had gone on. When she realised that Fanny had sent Sally to bed with Albert Blow, she was shocked and excited.

It disappointed all the girls that Sally couldn't really remember what happened when Albert took her to bed. She did however remember being wakened by Albert in the morning and very gently seduced in a way which wasn't really a thrill but was a delight. Then Betty had been sent in by Mr. Wolf with breakfast in bed for the two of them. When she then found the maid's cap by the pillow, she laughed and said it was quite some hospitality when the maids got breakfast in bed.

The next afternoon was rainy. The two men played billiards while Fanny marked for them. She got a continuous stream of compliments, slap and tickle. After the after lunch port which Mr. Wolf had poured for her, she quite enjoyed the touches and the innuendo. She held her own with such remarks as "Of course I have no idea what a marvellous lover is like. I did ask Sally about Mr. Blow, but she can't remember." At the end of the game, Mr. Wolf made Albert hold Fanny over his knees while he "caned" her for insolence with a billiard queue. Fanny found that actually was really painful, but it felt astoundingly exciting as Albert stroked her better. When he lifted her up onto the billiard table, she found penetration by his penis painful too; but when he slowly and very considerately stroked the sore place better with his cock , she got impatient for him to actually take her. She welcomed the splash of the semen when it came.

The next morning, the house was full of the smell of burnt toast. Betty confessed to the other girls that she had let herself get distracted watching Mr. Wolf through the sitting room door as he viewed a video and masturbated. However, she could not bring herself to say to Mr. Wolf what she had been doing (Fanny had a good idea he already knew) When she would not say, Betty had to do a fancy and fulsome apology on her knees for the burnt toast.

Albert insisted that she had not apologised really properly. He did a very much more emphatic apology for having seduced the other two girls before seducing her. When she got the giggles, he besought her to let him make it up to her. He kept upping his offers and getting ever more florid in his language. Finally she found that she had somehow been manoeuvred into seeming to accept two meals and the rest of the day in bed with him and a very, very careful stroking of her behind better without the caning Fanny had had. Fanny and Mr. Wolf had been committed to watching to see that he kept to his promises. When she realised all this Betty gulped down a large cup of coffee. She asked for and got another with a large shot of brandy in it Then she took off her housedress and cooks hat, handing them to Sally She had her first orgasm about an hour before lunch. It left Fanny and Mr. Wolf so worked up that Fanny had her first orgasm about ten minutes later on Albert's bedroom floor while Betty watched and Albert slept.

The next morning Betty heard Albert Blow say to Mr. Wolf as they returned from a walk, "That is beyond the terms of our original agreement, but it is certainly worth a bonus, Let's talk about how much."

Over lunch, Mr. Wolf commented to Sally that Albert now owed her an apology for bringing Betty to orgasm before her. Sally said she certainly wasn't accepting any such apology. She was glad she wasn't stiff the way Betty had been this morning. Fanny chimed in with "In that case, Mr. Wolf himself may owe you an apology, I wasn't stiff in the least after he gave me an orgasm and he has not given you one." Sally still was not accepting apologies. Mr. Wolf said that Albert's peculiar personality really needed something to apologise for. He would have to find something.

After lunch Sally was finishing tidying the table. Albert Blow walked in. "That's right. Bend over the table." She found herself held down by a heavy hand between her shoulder blades. His other hand went down the back of her panties after shoving her brief skirt out of the way. That hand went on remorselessly exciting her genitals while the first hand held her down. She wriggled, kicked and even screamed a number of times. It only drew the others as an audience. She knew her crotch was hopelessly wet when he pulled her panties and tights down. Even so she managed to avoid his cock for a minute. But when it had gone home a few times deep in her cunt, her first real climax hit her and made her helpless, screaming in a very different way. Albert simply kept going without moving the hand that was holding her down. She now stopped all resistance, and let herself go. As Albert's thrusts slowly accelerated, she felt her climax gathering again. This time it took longer and left her even more helplessly subject to Albert's spurting cock shortly afterwards. When she turned her eyes to the side afterwards, she saw Betty smiling from where she lay on top of Mr. Wolf, and Fanny carefully putting down a video camera.

Albert suddenly said "And now Mr. Wolf, I owe you a most insincere but very humble apology for raping your maid. It was an appalling and utterly delightful breach of your most excellent hospitality." Mr. Wolf replied "Of course, no one but an absolute rat would have taken that sort of unfeeling advantage of a helpless and unwilling young girl. The only possible extenuating circumstances are that it has left her so deliciously satisfied and that it excited my cook to the point where the bitch would take my cock very willingly and delectably. Your apology will only be accepted if you promise to do it again at every unsuitable opportunity."

"You have my most humble and unrepentant promise and pledge."

Fanny did not quite know what to make of this exchange, but she was not altogether surprised to be raped on the stairs three hours later. Twenty minutes in she was relaxing and enjoying the inevitable also. This time Sally watched, stroking Mr. Wolf's cock meditatively when it showed up beside her. To Fanny's surprise, Sally continued only stroking it. She realised why after she and Albert finished with a simultaneous climax. Sally then guided Mr. Wolf into Fanny's vagina in place of Albert. She tried to avoid it, but found that Sally's grip on her was too strong. She simply had to try and enjoy a second rape. In a rather tired way, she succeeded.

Betty was not expecting rape when she was in the middle of cooking breakfast next morning. She watched appalled and protesting, pinned to the kitchen table, for the frying pan to catch fire. Fanny came grinning from behind her to take it off the heat in time. Sally than bent over the other end of the kitchen table in a rather sleepy way, reached over sideways to pull Mr. Wolf towards her, and grunted happily as he raised her skirt and pulled down her pants. She and Mr. Wolf finished after Albert Blow had completed his rape of Betty. Fanny served all four of them with breakfast on the kitchen table so that they could eat it without breaking contact. Nevertheless at the end of the meal Mr. Wolf got up and gestured Albert up too. "You two girls can wash up. Albert and I have a cook and waitress to see to." An hour and a half later Fanny was feeling sore, sleepy and hungry again.

Albert Blow left after lunch. As Mr. Wolf drove him, he wrote out a second check and put it with the first. "Three plump and pretty virgins to fuck you promised and delivered. Then you offered me the chance of raping the same three girls with no comebacks. It did not seem possible, but you have done it.."

"I may have forced them into it, but you fucked them so well that I think they actually enjoyed most of it."

Mr. Wolf reflected that his actual investment had been very small. He had acquired the girls promising hat business with all the stock. He had an old mistress who would make a success of it from now on and pay him something for the privilege. The suppliers had agreed to unload their factory reject hoods and boaters for a very small consideration, and he had full credit with them for the real goods. Albert Blow's cheques left him substantially in profit already. And there were two more clients to come. The three Ps were going to be worth a very pretty penny to him, apart from the sex he was looking forward to.

When he got back he told the girls ecstatically that they had succeeded completely with the first part of the deal; but then said apologetically that he had never expected them to have such an exciting effect on old Albert Blow. He had been carried away by it himself, though he could not and would not say he was sorry for that. Nevertheless the girls must take these morning after pills at once. They took them, without noticing that he had left the prescription dated several days earlier with the pack.

He spent the rest of the day and the next morning talking them through at length about how marvellously they had done with Albert Blow. After lunch he said the next man would be coming the day after tomorrow. They had better be prepared for the worst this time. The girls protested that it wasn't the worst. Maybe they had not intended to loose their virginities, but now they had tried it they all thought sex had alot going for it. Mr. Wolf - Sally said couldn't they call him by his first name, and he agreed saying that everyone called him "BB" - then said he had got in a good supply of condoms. He had better show the girls how to use them. Once they had all got the art of putting on the condoms right, including how to do it with the mouth, he demonstrated just once, in Fanny, with her legs up so everyone could see it, how to take the condom out off a deflating cock without spilling the contents. He showed them also how to make sure that it didn't spill later by tying a simple knot in the used condom.