Practice Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

"Stand on the towel."

When I was in place, Paula came up behind me, this time pressing her breasts into my back. She reached around me and gently stroked the material covering my penis. I reflexively pulled away, I was so close to ejaculating, another touch would be all it would take.

"Just as I thought, you're not going to be able to hold it." With that she started to unfasten my belt. "Don't talk, just listen and do as I tell you."

She then unfastened the clasp on my slacks, slowly lowered the zipper, and holding the waistband in her hands knelt behind me and said, "Step out of your pants."

I saw her toss them on the bed in the reflection in the mirror. There I was, as hard as I had ever been, in only shirt, boxers, shoes and socks.

"Don't worry, you look fine and the boxers are perfect for the occasion."

Still standing behind me, she reached into the fly of my shorts and gently removed my engorged penis. The reflection in the mirror was metaphysical, real and dreamlike at the same time.

"Now, I am going to jack you off. That's right, jack you off, and while I do it I am going to give you a vocabulary lesson. I know you know the words, so really this is just to give you permission to use them with me.

"What I am stroking is your cock. What you feel rubbing against your back are my tits, boobs if you like, breasts if you must. Earlier you were rubbing my ass, and what you want to get into is my pussy.

You must remember it's my pussy, not my cunt. If you call it, or me, a cunt, ever, this comes to an end and I find another man to do me and my yard. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"And what you are about to do is cum. So cum for me baby, cum for me now!"

It was an order, barked in a throaty, husky voice that was filled with lust. It put me over the top and I shot my load toward the mirror, and hit it too. One then another, then a third rope of cum hit that mirror as I came with more energy than ever before in my life. This was eroticism beyond anything I had ever experienced, heard about, or even fantasized about. I was weak kneed and ready to collapse when it was over.

"Very good. Put your pants back on and then join me in the living room. You can use the blue towel in the bathroom to clean off any excess cum, but don't touch either the towel or the mirror."

With that she left me staring at myself and wondering, again, if this was all a dream.

Once back in the living room she grabbed my hand and let me back into the den and the music. We danced slowly but this time our embrace was much more intimate.

"Did you like that? I wasn't too bold was I?"

"Like it? My god, it was fantastic! That was the best, most intense sexual experience I have ever had. Saying 'thank you' seems somehow totally insufficient."

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance."

We danced for awhile without talking, me with my thoughts focused on what might come next, and Paula thinking I don't know what, but hoping it was about something equally exciting as being jacked off in front of a mirror. All the time enjoying the feel of her body, the smell of her perfume, the closeness.

"I feel you are recovering," she said with a grin.

"Yes, just thinking about your hand stroking my cock is getting me hard again."

"Want to try something else, something with more of me than you?"

"Oh, yes."

"Go into the living room and move the coffee table away from the sofa. Then move the brown chair, the one without arms, and the easy chair to where the coffee table was but leave about three feet between them and the sofa, then sit down and wait. I'll be right along."

Table and chairs arranged, I waited but not patiently.

Within a few moments of completing the furniture rearrangement I heard the music from the den. She had raised the volume and changed the record. Glen had been replaced with Elvis.

Paula walked into the living room and sat on the brown chair, very lady like, knees together, legs crossed at the ankles, and hands in her lap. Only the hem of her dress was at mid thigh revealing a lot of leg. A big grin decorated her face. I sensed mischief and I was breathing hard.

"I am pretty sure you will find this interesting. Watch, but don't talk."

With Elvis singing "Blue Suede Shoes" in the background, Paula slowly allowed her legs to part, but only enough to give me just a peak of bare skin above the tops of her stockings. Then she crossed her legs, letting her dress ride up a little more, showing stocking tops, and a lot of thigh.

"I know how much men like to look up a woman's skirt. Even the boys in my class try to get a peak when they think I am not looking. It's too bad polite society dictates against such shameless displays of feminine exhibition. Don't you think life would be more fun if women were allowed to sit with their legs spread like men? We have all this sexy lingerie and so few men to show it to. It's a crime, don't you think?"

I nodded my agreement, remembering her admonishment not to speak. While she had been talking she had uncrossed and crossed her legs while using her hands to slid the hem of her dress almost to the top of her legs. I couldn't quite see her panties because her legs were together, but the tanned skin I had seen on so many Saturdays below the hem of a pair of shorts, or a bikini bottom, was now on display in a way so much sexier. My heart was pounding and I knew I had started to sweat.

Again that wonderful smile, "So, you agree with me, women should be allowed to show off their dainties, at least to the men who a girl thinks might appreciate an uncompromised view."

Then she parted her legs and gave me exactly that uncompromised view of her panty covered pussy. My cock twitched.

"I see you are enjoying the view. Do you want to see more?"

A nod from me.

"Don't feel like you need to make eye contact. I am enjoying displaying myself to you more than I thought I would. I want you to watch closely, I what you to see everything."

Another nod from me.

Elvis was now crooning "Heartbreak Hotel" and Paula abruptly put her legs together and stood. She reached behind her, worked some magic with her dress and sliding the straps down her shoulders, let the garment slip to the floor. Stepping out of the dress she again sat on the brown chair. This time instead of the lady like posture she spread her legs and clasped her hands behind her head, completely exposing her panty clad pussy and her naked breasts. Her boobs were magnificent, firm with just the hint of gravity. Her nipples were erect and extended slightly above the pink areola. I was overcome with lust!

"Like 'em?"

"God, yes!"

"You weren't supposed to talk."

I tried to look contrite while I nodded.

"That's better. Now watch carefully and do exactly as I say."

Standing again, she moved directly in front of me and then turned around showing me her absolutely perfect ass, which was exactly at eye level and less than a foot in front of me.

Then Paula made me fall in love with her forever. She bent forward at the waist and said, "Take off my panties."

With shaking hands I grasped the elastic top of the panty and slowly pulled them down over that fantastic ass, inch by inch, slowly revealing more and more naked skin. This was great, beyond belief.

A few more inches and her pussy came into view. I almost came in my pants. This was so much more than I had hoped for. This was beyond dreams.

"Pull them all the way off," she commanded as she stood up straight.

I did, thinking the show was over, but again, Paula surprised me. With her back still toward me she stepped out of the panties and then spread her feet apart and again bent forward at the waist. This, of course, gave me a full view of her pussy. Nothing was left to the imagination. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

"Just look, don't touch."

And I looked. From where I sat she was hairless. It took me a second to realize she must shave her pussy. The lips were full and slightly parted. They glistened with a thin layer of moisture, the hint of the pink below. Rapture!

Without warning she stood and stepped forward. Then she turned, smiled, and asked, "See anything you liked?

Watching this fantasy woman of mine standing in front of me wearing only a garter belt, stockings and heels, brazenly exhibiting her shaved pussy for me was almost more than I could take. I knew it if moved I would cum in my pants, and I didn't want to do that.

I nodded.

"Good. I'm glad you like it. But tell me, how's your cock? Feeling confined?"

A nod.

"Well, the best way to solve that problem is for you to get naked. Switch places and I'll watch."

I stood and she sat. But she sat with her legs far enough apart giving me a great shot of her pussy, which was by now showing signs of being really wet.

"Strip for me, baby, and don't take too long."

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it onto the back of the chair. Next came my shoes and socks and then my slacks.

As I stood in front of her in only my boxers she chanted, "Take it off, take it all off."

Instead of complying, I stepped in front of her and said, "You take 'em off."

"Good for you," she said and without hesitation she pulled my boxers down my legs, exposing my raging hard-on which was only inches from her face.

She looked at it closely and said, "I like your cock. Now sit back down here.

I thought she meant we would be sitting side by side, but as I sat, she rose.

"You're gonna like this. Sit back and relax, but keep your legs spread so I can see your cock. And whatever you do, don't touch it, understand?"

Back to nodding.

With a smile on her face and her eyes fixed on my cock she sat this time in the easy chair and spread her legs. Then she cupped her breasts with both hands and twirled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Closing her eyes slightly, she moved her left hand to her right breast and slowly lowered her right hand to her stomach, and then to her pussy. She then inserted the middle finger of her right hand into her pussy and gave an audible sigh. This was too much! Paula was masturbating for me. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I was one happy camper.

As I watched her stroke her finger in and out of her pussy I must admit that keeping my hands away from my cock was about the most difficult thing I had ever been asked to do, but I knew she was right. If I had touched myself I would have cum for sure. Why, just watching Paula pleasure herself kept me on the verge of orgasm.

It must have kept her on the verge of orgasm, too, for she was making small moaning sounds and quivering every now and then. I thought she was having multiple orgasms and I leaned closer to get the best view of her pussy and the finger that was providing her with so much pleasure.

Just as I was thinking I had seen it all, Paula removed her finger and raised her legs so they were resting on the arms of the chair. Now she was truly exposed to my view. Her pussy lips were filled with blood and parted, exposing her inner lips. I could see her clit protruding from beneath its protective hood. I leaned further forward.

As I did our eyes met and we looked directly at each other. It was a very intense moment for me. I had never before seen so much of a woman so clearly and the eye contact made the moment so much more erotic.

"God, Paula, you're perfect."

"Glad you like it."

"Did you cum? I think you did. It looked like you had a lot of little orgasms."

"No, I haven't cum yet, I'm waiting for you."

"You want me to cum first?"

"No silly, I want you to get me off. Come on over here and kneel down in front of me."
What I thought couldn't get better suddenly did. I quickly got up and knelt before her. My cock was sticking out proudly and I mentally measured the distance between it and her pussy. I was ready to fuck.

She read me like a book and said, "No, not that, not yet, anyway."

"If not that, what?"

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Eat me."

My breath escaped in a rush.

A look of concern came over Paula's face, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"You misunderstand, I want nothing more, well almost nothing more, than to eat your beautiful pussy."

"Good for you, eat me till I cum, make me cum baby, make me cum."

With that she used the fingers of both hands to spread her pussy lips, giving me a view of her sex that was erotic, crude and wanton, all at the same time.

Focusing on that lovely sight I put my hands on her knees and slowly caressed the fabric of her stockings, working down to her naked inner thighs and then to the flesh just on the outside of her pussy.

"Go ahead, put your finger in me. Put in two fingers. Put them all in if you want."

I inserted one finger into her now sopping pussy. It felt wonderful. She was warm and tight. I pulled it out and slid in two fingers. She sighed and I bent forward supporting myself by putting my free hand on the seat cushion. As I came close to her pussy I could smell her sex and I was transfixed. She smelled lovely. I moved closer, still with two fingers imbedded in her vagina, and extended my tongue, gently running it across the top of her clit.

The effect was electrifying. She shuddered and groaned, "Oh God, YES!"

From her reaction, I knew I had gotten that part right. I had also discovered she tasted as good as she smelled. This was going to be fun.

By now Paula had released her pussy lips and was gripping my head, encouraging me to greater depths of participation.

"Lick it! Lick it all the way from bottom to top. Aha, yes, that feels so good, do it again."

And I did, again and again and again. Then I went to work on her clit. For some reason it seemed only natural for me to suck her clit as if it were a nipple, and suck I did. Not too hard, but harder and harder till I could determine what level of stimulation excited her the most. This was the first time I had ever had my mouth on a woman's pussy and I was determined to get it right. To do that I would have to practice patience while I stayed aware of her every reaction.

I really wanted to pleasure her. Whenever she responded positively to something I did I took note of it and resolved to do it again. Whenever her response was lacking, or even hinted at negative, I resolved not to do that again. As my tongue continued to stimulate her, I felt as if I had a powerful hold over this beautiful, sexy woman. It was a great feeling. For the first time in my life I knew I was worthy of any woman, any time.

"Oh, baby, I'm so close, just my clit now, just my clit."

And her clit I did. First lightly licking, then lightly sucking, and then sucking harder and harder till she started to cum. And cum she did. Her whole body seemed to stiffen and she griped my head between her legs and squeezed. I mean squeezed! For awhile I thought I would have to use force to break away, but she soon relaxed and I could take a breath. I was really impressed with the strength of her orgasm. I had cum like a dynamo earlier, and now I realized that a woman could have the same powerful response to sexual stimulation. This was good news. I felt like a participant in a wonderful adventure. No spectators allowed here, not tonight.

In spite of the energetic climax she had just experienced, I still had her clit close to my lips. As she relaxed I extended my tongue to lick it one more time and in doing so, I set off an unexpected reaction.

"No, no, no, don't touch me. Don't move, everything is much too sensitive right now. I have to rest."

She was breathing hard and as I pulled away I could see that her entire body was covered with a light layer of moisture, sweat if you like. Evidently, an orgasm was an extremely energetic thing for this lady of my dreams.

I sat back on my heels and looked at her. She made no move to cover herself and her pussy fascinated me. It was very wet and the lips stayed open farther than they had before. The inside lips were also parted and I could see a little way into her vagina.

"How do I look? Wet I suppose. Even wetter than your lips and chin, I bet. God, Bob, that was intense, better than I ever thought you might be, without any training, that is. What got into you?"

"You are going to have to sit up and close your legs if you want intelligent conversation," I said. "You can't imagine how difficult it is for me to think with your lovely pussy staring me in the face.

"OK, this is getting a bit uncomfortable anyway."

And with that she stood up and held out her hand indicating I should rise, too. When we were standing close together, Paula reached out and hugged me, and then gave me a most tender kiss.

"Thank you, baby, that was the best, most intense climax I have had in a very long time."

All I could think of to say was, "You're welcome. I didn't know I had it in me."

Without warning she pulled away from me saying, "Oh, my, you are still hard. I can't believe you could keep a hard-on during all that. Poor baby, that must be very uncomfortable. Sit down."

As I sat I said, "It is a bit uncomfortable, but how could I not keep a hard-on during the most erotic experience I have ever had?"

"I thought you would think being jacked-off in front of a mirror, by a fully clothed lady, would have been the most erotic experience of your short but happy life?"

"That was the best till I got a taste of your pussy. Paula, eating you was great. I have never felt better about anything I have ever done with, or to, a woman. Somehow it gave me a feeling of power. It was very seductive. Eating pussy is something I am going to want to do whenever I can, and eating your pussy would be the best thing of all."

As I was speaking she was kneeling in front of me. Once on her knees, she gently spread my legs and took my cock in her right hand.

"Let's see if you still think eating pussy is so good after I finish sucking your cock. And let me make two things perfectly clear, I know you are not going to be able to last very long, and it's OK if you cum in my mouth, just give me a little warning so I can get ready, Ok?"

I was unable to verbalize a response to this statement, so I nodded, again.

"Good, now scoot down a little and let Paula suck you dry."

I scooted and she sucked and I was never better. I'll tell you, the first time a girl sucks your cock, it's a milestone in your life. When that girl is an experienced, willing, wanton, woman, it's a monumental milestone. To my delight, Paula was all of the above.

She first took me completely into her mouth, devouring my cock almost completely. I was overwhelmed by the sensation of this woman's mouth on my cock. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced. If you remember the first time a woman lowered her mouth over your cock you know what I am talking about. If you have yet to experience this, I can't adequately describe the sensation. Simple words like marvelous, or fantastic, just don't pack the punch necessary to convey the feeling.

After the first dive, Paula held my cock by its base and licked it like a Popsicle. She did this over and over while keeping eye contact with me. I was beyond pleasure. Maybe she was right, this could easily be better than eating pussy.

Once again she slipped her mouth over my cock but this time she let go with her hand and used only her mouth to stimulate me. Placing both hands on the sofa to support her body she raised and lowered her whole torso as she pleasured my cock with her mouth.

I went to the verge of orgasm in no time flat and tried to hold off as long as I could. Within a few minutes I knew my climax was imminent.

"Paula, I can't hold off any longer, I'm gonna cum."

Without breaking her pace she nodded acknowledgement and looked into my eyes, then she winked at me. That was it, I exploded into her mouth. It felt like I was blowing as much cum into her mouth as I had blown on the mirror. I could feel two, then three contractions of my cock before I could relax even a little. We maintained eye contact through out the whole thing and I could see her work to swallow my cum as it pumped into her mouth from my cock. It was mind blowing.

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers