Prankster Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

________________________________________

At the rear of the van, the sixty-nining females lay side by side; Cassandra's ass had raw scratch marks on it from Leea's response to the frenzied orgasm she'd given her. For Leea was a true vixen, if there ever was one.

Next to them, Gail lay on her back, darting her serpentine tongue into Caitlin's twat, while Caitlin, in the throes of a wicked climax, tried her best to suck Gail's entrails out through her cunt.

Pruett looked over at the frolicking foursome in awe. He wondered if he should go down on Mimi, and decided to ask her.

"You know how to give head, Pru?" she asked reasonably.

"I guess," he said. "I mean, I done it once or twice."

"Didn't like the taste, did ya?"

"How'd you know that?"

"It figures. Look, I'm gonna crawl over there and join Gail and Caitlin," Mimi said, and left him looking at her ass as she maneuvered her way to the other girls on hands and knees.

________________________________________

"Jesus H. Christ," Deidre swore, as beads of sweat rolled along her ribcage from her armpits. She was humping like crazy, loving the semi-horse-cock Tony was slamming into her.

"You . . . you feel like a long fucking pole in there," she told him as she gyrated wildly beneath him. Humping her hips up to meet his every thrust.

"You gonna cum?" Tony thought to ask. He was a way from coming himself after getting laid twice earlier that night.

"Gonna cum?" Deidre laughed tiredly. "I've been coming since you stuck that telephone pole up my twat."

"That's good, huh?"

"It's wonderful, you sappy bastard, just wonderful. You sure can fuck."

Then, as if feeling a need to testify about his prowess, she called out, "Hey girls, this one can really use his tool!"

Her comment brought Mimi and Gail to the back of the front seats, from where they leaned over and watched, as Tony's eight inch dick slammed in and out of Deidre's pussy.

"Damn, he is laying it to her!" Gail said.

"Ain't he though!" Mimi agreed, as her fingers entered Gail's sodden cunt.

"Mmmm, feels good, baby," Gail moaned. "Don't stop now, keep on finger fuckin' me."

________________________________________

Deidre's cunt lips clasped Tony's cock tightly, putting him on cloud nine. That seemed fair enough, for Deidre was already on cloud fourteen.

Tony used his arms to raise himself off of Deidre, and watched as her huge tits flounced this way and that, as she fucked back at him. Her areole appeared to have shrunk in size, with her nipples now being the larger of the two. He couldn't understand it, but captured one between his teeth and chewed away at it.

"Oh, shit! Do it! Do it! Oh, shit, you're making me cum again, doin' that!"

So he did it some more. Deidre came hard, and then came even harder, when Tony's prick erupted, and emptied into her while her body arched, and her legs came down, hitting the floorboards hard enough that she would limp around the following day.

His dick flopped out of her gooey cunt, and a river of semen flowed out after it. She was still coming and moaning about how good it was.

Tony never felt prouder that at that moment.

Pruett slid into the front seat next to them and started the van's engine. Tony continued to enjoy the wondrous resilient texture of Deidre's huge breastworks.

A few minutes later Pruett pulled into a driveway bordered by palm trees, and announced, "Home Sweet Home, ladies.

"Is this the rest home for Girl's Gone Wild?" Cassandra asked teasingly.

"Yes, it are," Pruett replied, and opened the door to help the girls exit the van.

Deidre and Tony were the last ones out, and after opening the front door and letting the girls in, Pruett returned to the van and somehow managed to carry all their baggage back inside. It wasn't all that much actually, for the girls had packed sparingly. They averaged three bikini's each, some tops and shorts, one pair of jeans, two pairs of sandals and several pair of underwear and one bra in each of the oversized duffle bags they brought with them.

________________________________________

Fortunately, Tony was a neat-freak, having been taught in the Army to make his bed and clean the house after messing it up. So, after getting the girls settled, it worked out that Leea and Caitlin would bed down in the living room on an inflatable bed Pruett had received from an aunt who had not bothered to stay the night. Not after taking a look at the condition of the place. Pruett had happily driven her to a local hotel.

That left Mimi and Cassandra to share Pruett's bed with him, and Deidre and Gail paired off with Tony.

They all had two more beers, during which time, Tony reminded the girls of a statement made early on after entering the van. "Seems to me, someone said that Mimi's always the first one to get laid, is that right?"

"Yeah, it's true all right," Gail said, a bit louder than she intended, drawing a glower of displeasure from Mimi.

Caitlin came to Cassandra's rescue, saying, "We knew each other in high school. We didn't all go to the same high school though."

"Actually we went to three different high schools," Deidre interjected, "Me and Caitlin went to Darwin, Leea and Cassandra went to Longfellow Central, and Gail and Mimi went to Martin Luther King, Jr. High. That's a four year high school, not a junior high school," she added quickly.

"Anyway," Caitlin went on, unruffled by Deidre's interruption, "Mimi always managed to get herself laid before anyone else. I gotta tell ya, after the third time, we all set out to beat her."

"Never did, either, until tonight," Mimi said hotly. "And just maybe tonight counts too, after all, I was blowing Pruett here before Deidre jumped Tony's bones, isn't that right guys?"

"I ain't getting into that one," Tony said, not wanting to piss off any of the girls.

"A blow job is a blow job," Gail said. "It's not the same as getting laid. For sure, different anatomical parts are involved."

"Damn!" Mimi swore, looked up at the ceiling, and saw a huge spider's web that made her cringe. "But I was the first to have sex, wasn't I?" she said, and brightened considerably.

The other girls conceded the point, and things returned to normal. Tony picked up the conversational thread at that point, saying, "So how did Mimi manage to best you other girls every time? I mean, I'm askin' 'cause I find each and every one of you, just about the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on."

"Why thank you, Tony, Gail said, obviously pleased at the compliment.

"Yes, Tony, that was a very nice thing to say," Deidre purred, and bared her right breast. "Care to suckle?"

"Don't mind if I do, he said, and did so.

"They do make a nice couple, don't they?" Leea said.

"Mmmm, for sure he's liking those tits of hers," Gail said, by way of agreeing.

Pruett chimed in about then, asking how it was that Mimi seemed to get laid before any of the others.

Caitlin replied before Cassandra could. "She runs up to a guy and asks him if he wants to fuck her, that's how." The guys could tell she was intensely jealous of Mimi for this, and Pruett, pushing matters, asked for some examples.

"Well, Caitlin replied, for one, she doesn't mind doing it just about anywhere. Like year before last, this guy was carrying a couple of six-packs to his room."

"Not all that unusual around here," Pruett said.

"She offered to fuck him for one of them," Cassandra said, jumping in.

Mimi, a smug smile on her face, said, "I love you too Cassie."

"We wouldn't let them into our room," Caitlin said, "so she leaned against the guard rail on the walkway, and let him boff her from behind."

"It was a good fuck, doesn't matter what y'all say," Mimi responded.

"Anybody happen by?" Tony asked, having removed his mouth from Deidre's very red breast to get the question out.

"Yes!" All three girls answered. Then Mimi took over. "The elevator door opened, and I think it was four guys and three girls, piled out."

"And what did she do?" Cassandra chimed in, "She said she hoped they were having as good a time as she was."

"They were all speechless," Caitlin said.

Mimi put in, "For sure, oh, except the one guy who said, 'There but for the grace of God . . . .' "

"I never heard that," Cassandra said.

"Me neither," Caitlin added a second later.

"You had to have been there," Mimi laughed.

"We were there," Caitlin protested.

Still laughing, Mimi said, "Not where I was."

"Man, I'm getting horny," Leea said.

"Don't look at me," Pruett said, and then added, "God, I never thought I'd hear myself sayin' that."

Caitlin laughed, and Gail giggled.

"Better dig out some toys, Leea," Gail said, and then glanced at the guys.

Tony said, "I might be able to make it one more time, anybody game?"

"You're leaving me?" Deidre said, and appeared to be on the verge of crying.

"Save the tears, Dee," Cassandra said, without an ounce of sympathy. "I'm game sweetie," she said, bestowing a winning smile at Tony, "C'mon I'll open my legs for you. The others can watch us."

Her offer, and her way of expressing it, had turned Tony on, and he said, "I'll be right with you, I meant to do this earlier, but would anyone care for a joint?"

"The one between your legs, or do you mean grass?" Cassandra asked, as she raked her nails along Caitlin's thigh.

"Um, grass," Tony answered, taking her seriously. He produced a baggie, and then rolled a couple of joints while Pruett found some matches.

Mimi was rummaging through her duffle bag, and came back to the group, tossing a vibrator onto Gail's lap, and then sat down across from her, and waved another toy at her. "We watch them and play with our toys, see who cums first, all right?"

"I'm game," Gail answered.

"No, you're gamy. When did you shower last?" Mimi laughed at what she considered to be a funny line. No one else joined her.

Leea peeled off her black t-shirt, raised her tits up with her hands and asked, "Do y'all like my titties?" Her eyes registered who appeared to appreciate them.

Deidre was the first to answer her. "I do," she said, and left Tony's bed to sit next to Leea, then replaced Leea's hands with her own.

"Mind if I have a taste?"

"Go right ahead," Leea purred, and Deidre lifted the right breast and kissed the mound twice before licking it. Leea shuddered, as Deidre's tongue swept the entire surface of her tit. A moment later, with everyone watching, Deidre gobbled up Leea's nipple, sucking the nub into her mouth, and chewing fairly hard on it. Leea's head lolled backward, pushing her breast deeper into Deidre's mouth.

Leea moaned contentedly, "I love it when they're getting sucked. I could cum from this."

Cassandra, tore her eyes away, and looked toward Tony. "I want to get really high," she said, and accepting a toke from Tony, took a big hit, and held it for what seemed a very long time, before passing it to Mimi.

After Mimi passed the joint over to Pruett, she kissed Cassandra, blowing power hits into her mouth. Her aggressiveness surprised Tony, but not Pruett, whom she had blown in the van.

Cassandra reached her high before the others, thanks to the power hit, and began toying with Tony's semi-hard dick. Deidre and Leea, lying prone on Pruett's bed, were making out, using several pillows for leverage, and swapping spit while fondling one another's crotch.

Caitlin tried to rouse Pruett, taking his balls in hand and licking, then sucking them. Leea began nibbling on Deidre's neck and ear, whispering all the while. Both girls' hips were grinding into the other's thigh. Gail and Mimi sat about a foot apart, each using a vibrator on themselves, in a race to see which one would climax first.

"No faking orgasms, Mimi said, already breathing heavily.

Cassandra's thighs were wide open, and Tony was sitting up between her legs, his cock now so hard it was throbbing. A small gob of precum seeped from the hole in the tip.

Cassandra's face bore a wicked grin as she gripped him tightly, slowly stroking him, and he could feel the wet softness of her twat as it made contact with his testicles.

"How far along are you?" Mimi asked Gail.

"Got a ways to go, baby, and you?"

Mimi flashed a lewdly wanton grin and said, "Getting closer every second. I love my boy toy."

Cassandra was squeezing the shaft of Tony's cock, making the head swell.

She whispered into his ear, "I love playing with a guy's cock. They have such a wonderful feel to them, all silky smooth, yet hard as a diamond. I bet you could almost cut glass with this baby, huh, Tony?"

"Don't get any ideas about cutting glass, baby," he said warning her, afraid of what she might be capable of.

Gail spread her legs even further apart, alternating between rubbing the vibrator over her clit and up and down her labia.

Pruitt looked on, fascinated, totally engrossed in how the two women were playing with themselves, virtually ignoring Caitlin's eager mouth, which was trying to restore him to a competent fucking level.

Tony pried himself away from Cassandra's hand, and moved to the bed where Deidre and Leea were entwined in each other's limbs; making out with torrid kisses, and groping one another's genitals. To his surprise, Cassandra meekly followed him. A second later there were four writhing bodies on the bed.

Tony gently led Deidre to Leea's pussy. Leea quickly put herself directly over Deidre's twat, and they started munching away.

Tony had never experienced two girls going at one another before. In porno films yes, even a feigned version at a bachelor party a few years earlier. But this was close range, and the real thing. He could even smell their individual sexual aromas, each uniquely their own. And when Cassandra recaptured his dick, and brought it to her lips, he groaned, ran his hand over her thighs, pulled her labia apart, and tasted her, sliding his tongue inside her opening, licking upward and coating her clit with his saliva.

"Cumming!" Gail moaned.

"Me too!" Mimi blissfully sighed, not caring at all about being the first to cum. She pulled the vibrator from between her legs, squirted twice, sending a line of juice across the space between them and splattering over Gail's hand which was still rocking the vibrator back and forth over her pussy and clit. Gail's hips arched, and her head seemed to jolt backward, as she too came hard. But the contest, if it was one, was most assuredly won by Mimi.

Tony was beguiled by the proximity of having three cunt's so close to him, and he gently moved Deidre's face away from Leea's pussy, and began to lap away at her black-haired entrance.

Undaunted, Cassandra moved to Deidre, kissed her on the mouth, and then adroitly lowered her face to Deidre's twat. Deidre, in turn, rolled away from Leea, and engulfed Cassandra's cunt with her tongue and mouth.

Pruett, now fully engorged, was fucking Caitlin from behind, while she went down on Mimi, who had crawled over and presented her snatch to the strawberry blonde.

Tony, having sated his momentary lust for tasting pussy, arranged the three somewhat docile girls alongside each other on the bed, and began to fuck them in turn. He was allowing himself five thrusts into a given cunt before moving to the next one.

The three women, Cassandra, Deidre and Leea thought this uproarious, and began counting his strokes out loud, sounding much like a rowing team on the Thames during rowing season.

Mimi rolled away from Caitlin's hungry mouth, and said, "I know how oral you are Cat, let's get him on the bed, we can take turns sucking his cock."

Pruett sat on the side of the other bed with his legs open. Caitlin and Mimi sprawled across each of his hips and legs. Mimi held his cunt-juice coated dick at its base, and was staring hungrily at it, when Gail joined them.

"No room at the inn for you, sweetie," Mimi husked, "but you can eat Caitlin out for a while."

As she spoke these words, she was parting Caitlin's thighs, presenting a wide-open, wet hole for Gail's view. Gail went for it, and dove between Caitlin's thighs.

With Pruett's dick sticking straight up, Caitlin and Mimi attacked it; kissing it, licking it, and planting little sucks along its length. Every so often they would halt and exchange tongue-filled kisses with one another. After several minutes of this play, Caitlin guided Gail's head from her pussy to Pruett's dick, inviting her to partake in pleasuring him.

"Mmmm . . . this is sooo hot," Gail cooed, handing the saliva covered prick to Mimi's opened mouth.

Caitlin warned Mimi, "Don't you dare make him cum."

Gail giggled, and confessed, "I've been wantin' to do this for ages."

"Oh Gail," Caitlin purred, "You're so sweet. Can I eat you for a while?"

Just before accepting Pruett's dick back between her lips, Gail replied, "Anytime, baby, anytime."

Gail looked Pruett in the eyes while she deliberately licked the tip of his cock. He moaned, and she teasingly asked, "You gonna give some of that love juice to me and my friends here?"

"You girls can have all you want. How you divide it, well, I'll leave that to y'all."

"Hear him, Mimi?"

"Oh, yeah, I hear."

"Did you hear that, Caitlin?"

Cat's voice floated up from the crevice between Gail's legs. "Mmmm, I heard, and I accept," then she returned to sucking away on Gail's clit.

________________________________________

Back on the other bed, the raven haired, Leea was perspiring like crazy, couldn't keep the sweat from forming on her upper lip. Moreover, she was continually grunting, and wiping the beads of perspiration with the back of her hand, as Tony relentlessly plowed into her for the fourth and then fifth time.

Tony had finished boning Deidre a minute or so earlier, and Cassandra lay next to him, idly looking on, and fingering herself as she waited her turn. She could see Leea's juices as they turned into a cauldron of frothy bubbles, and she had had a mini orgasm thinking about how good his cock had felt earlier, and how good it would feel in the very near future.

Halting his thrusting fusillade momentarily in order to catch his breath, Tony met Cassandra's eyes, and with a wry grin, reached out for her twat, and soon had his fingers enmeshed in her furry jungle.

He knew she was wet enough, and wasted no time filling her with three hooked fingers. Cassandra immediately began to hump them. He counted to five, and resumed fucking Leea, who was kissing Deidre as her orgasm neared.

His fingers found Cassandra's g-spot, and worked it. It was not intended, but Tony managed to get Leea and Cassandra off simultaneously.

Afterward, gasping for breath, he held both close and kissed them long and tenderly until Deidre started to mount him.

Wearily, he gently pushed her away, and beckoned the still tingling Cassie to him. He let her do the work, and just lay there as she rose and fell upon him. Cassandra wondered how long he could keep this up.

She had been with many young men, but none of them had demonstrated this ability. She tried to count how many of them he had boned already.

She recalled Deidre as his first, she remembered sucking him, but not to completion; and how he had fooled around with several of the other girls, but she couldn't be sure if he'd cum more than once.

Then it occurred to her that he may have screwed some other bimbo before meeting up with them. 'Of course, that had to be it,' she told herself, and before she could stop herself, she asked him, "Tony, honey, how many girls did you get off on today?"

"That's a silly question, Cassie, baby" he said, holding her hips as she continued to ride him at a moderate pace.

"C'mon, you can tell me," she cajoled.

"Just Deidre, and Leea and you," he told her.

"Really?"

"Of course, what the hell do you think I'm capable of?"