Prankster Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!" she screeched, and clawed at his shoulders.

He renewed his fucking and the convulsions went on --- eventually growing milder --- for another half minute before coming to a halt.

Dianah's face was drained, and she couldn't catch her breath. She looked first at Barely, and then the others with startled eyes. "Whew, I never came like that before. Never. Not even close, and I cum all the fucking time from playin' with my tits, and clittie."

"You certainly came big time," Essence said, smiling at her, as she helped Dianah disengage herself from Barely's bright pink cockhead.

"That was really neat," Dianah said, and turning on her side, fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. ________________________________________

Sue Ann Bromley spotted Pruett at that precise moment, but did not race after him as she had thought she would. Instead she followed him craftily, all the while formulating a plan that would inflict a great deal of pain upon his person.

Maintaining a discreet distance between them, Sue Ann tore two buttons from her blouse, not caring that it cost twenty-four dollars at JCPenny's, and that she'd only worn it twice before. She moved into a deep doorway of an unused, decrepit hotel, and removed her bra, tossing it aside to mingle with old newspapers and other garbage caught up in the doorway's corner, and then she renewed her tracking.

Sue Ann was waiting for the right moment. It was spring break after all, and she knew some college boys would show up, half-drunk, sooner than later, and contented herself with staying a block behind Pruett as he ambled along the street.

Pruett reached his next destination, The Purple Poodle, a less than appetizing saloon, that had seen its best years some thirty years earlier. Hoping to obtain permission to bring the crew inside to film even more Girls Gone Wild, he entered and was looking for the manager, or owner, when two obviously drunken, but over-sized college boys followed him inside.

Sue Ann counted to ten and followed. Once inside, she moved next to the closer of the two brawny collegians, and pressed her bare breast into his arm. She waited for him to react, and then cried out as forlornly as she could, "That bastard raped me!"

All eyes turned to her, as she pointed directly at Pruett.

"Him?" blurted the one whose arm her tit was rubbing against.

"Yeah, him," she said. "Tore my clothes off and raped me. Made me suck his cock too!"

Both guys made for Pruett, who was so shocked at Sue Ann's appearance and comments that he was frozen in place. The bigger of the two guys got to him first and smashed a fist into Pruett's jaw, breaking it in two separate places. Pruett went down and lay on the floor, helpless, as the manager and several barflies managed to keep the two college boys at bay, preventing them from doing serious damage to the stunned Pruett.

But they neglected Sue Ann. Well, they didn't exactly neglect her. They were caught up looking at her tits flouncing about as she moved in on old Pruett lying spread-eagled on the floor. They were still engrossed with her tits when she kicked Pruett square in the balls, for all practical purposes, ruining one testicle for the rest of his life.

In the ensuing excitement, with the sound of sirens and Pruett's screams, Sue Ann made a hasty exit and after turning the corner, ran as fast as she could until satisfied that she had put sufficient distance between her and the Purple Poodle.

Then she walked another two blocks before a taxi drew abreast of her. She hailed it, and had the driver take her to Adele's apartment.

________________________________________

With Dianah sound asleep, they put the cameras away and with no additional prospects on the horizon, set out for Essence's brother's place, a warehouse around the corner from Hobie's Bar.

Barely waited until they were three or four blocks away from where they had picked Dianah up to ask: "This, um . . . ain't kidnapping or anything is it?"

Tony looked at him and said, "The fuck you talking about?"

"He means," Essence interceded, "that taking Dianah here, from where we picked her up to the warehouse might be illegal."

Ignoring her remark, Tony asked her, "Is it all right if we use his place, Essence?"

"I better call him just in case," she said, and took a cell phone from her purse.

"Vaughn? Essence. Um, I want to make use of the warehouse you leased last month."

She listened to her brother for a moment before turning to Tony and saying, "He wants to know what we're going to do there."

"So tell him," Tony said never taking his eyes from the road.

"We're going to make a fuck film or two. There, now you know. Can we?" This last was spoken with a slight whiney twinge in her tone.

"I guess," she said. And then, "I guess so," she looked beseechingly at Barely, and then Tony.

"What?" Tony asked, already knowing the answer.

"He wants in," she told him.

"In on what, exactly?"

"The fucking."

Grudgingly, Tony nodded. "Tell him all right, but he's not in on the films themselves. That's already sliced up nine ways from Sunday."

"He agrees," Essence breathed huskily into her phone. "It's a done deal," she said gleefully. I hope Dianah likes really black cock."

Everyone but Dianah, who was still sleeping, laughed.

________________________________________

On arriving at the warehouse, they left Dianah sleeping on the air mattress, and quietly unloaded the cameras and other equipment from the van. Tony was very impressed with the spaciousness the warehouse afforded him for filming.

"Jesus, we can do wonderful things with all this," he said.

Barely nodded in agreement, and said, "I can bring my video equipment over later. Then we can see what's being filmed either as it goes down, or right after," he said.

"This is really fantastic," Tony said to Essence, who nodded her agreement.

"We should bring Dianah in, before she wakes up and leaves us in the lurch," Essence added.

Tony and Essence went out to wake the horny young brunette. And four minutes later, a yawning Dianah was looking around in wonder at all the open space.

"It reminds me of an airplane hanger," she said off-handedly.

"Do you fly?" Barely asked her.

"No, but I got laid in one once," she told him with a shy expression. "Um, we going to fuck some more?"

"Yes, we are," Tony said. "As soon as we get things set up. By the way, Essence called her brother. He owns the place. He wants to meet you."

"You mean he wants in my pants," she said.

"Well. You're not wearing any, but that's the idea. Do you object?"

"Let's wait until I see him, okay?"

"He's a good looking dude," Essence assured her, "but he's a lot darker than I am."

"Is he hung?"

"I can't really say," Essence told her. "It never came up between us."

That line cracked everyone up, including Dianah.

Barely and Tony set their cameras up at points offering the best advantage for each. They set up a third camera, from which either one could put his own camera down and shoot from the third position.

"Tomorrow," Barely said, "I can set up another shot from up above, give us an overhead look, like you see in the prizefights on TV."

Dianah gave him an odd look, for she had not planned on being with this group the next day. But with her personal troubles occupying most of her thoughts when she was not getting laid, she did not dwell on it.

Just then the door opened and Vaughn, Essence's brother, entered.

"Dianah, Tony, this is my brother, Vaughn. Vaughn, Dianah and Tony, you know Barely, right?"

"Right," he replied, and to the others, "Nice to meet you." His eyes lingered on Dianah, who reciprocated the look.

She turned to Essence and said, "He'll do just fine, Essence, just fine."

"Hey, guys," Vaughn said, and all eyes turned to him. "I got a king-sized bed back there, give me a hand and we can roll it on out here, you want."

"We want," Tony said with a broad smile. "Let's get it out here."

While Vaughn and Tony went to get the bed, Barely hobbled around on his cast and finished establishing the last touches to the lighting source. He then tested it, and finding it worked to his satisfaction sat down and watched with a huge smile as the king-sized bed was moved into the square, and was bathed in an intense light.

"Perfect!" Tony said happily. I knew you would be a great help Barely. Thanks," and he slapped his albino friend on the back to demonstrate he meant it.

"So when did ya'll meet?" Vaughn asked Dianah.

"Um, 'bout an hour or two ago," she answered.

"You and Tony date a lot?"

"Um, no," she replied somewhat apprehensively. "We just got it on once I was in the van."

"I should tell you what the deal is," Tony said, interrupting. "I've got a van, and it's got Girls Gone Wild painted all over it. Um, we're working the spring break . . . err, offering girls T-shirts to show their tits, you know, and get 'em to kiss each other, maybe fuck while we film."

Vaughn smiled effusively, his white teeth almost glowing from under his dark complexion.

Standing off to one side, Essence drummed her fingers against her left thigh until she saw her brother's reaction.

"Dianah," he said, "You and me gonna make film history."

"Good," she said and peeled her Girls Gone Wild tee off.

They all watched as Dianah's nipples hardened, and lengthened.

Barely handed her a can of Pepsi. "We're out of beer, sorry."

Dianah took a long drink from the can, then wiped her lips with her arm, and moved to Vaughn. Her face was very close to his. Her breath was sweet from the Pepsi she'd been drinking.

"You gonna fuck me good?" she asked wantonly.

"Yes, he is," Tony told her, "but not until Barely says we're ready to film."

Barely spoke quietly, "Tony, do you want to shoot the opening scene? You know, where she comes walking down the street and we talk her into the van?"

"Not now, Barely. I think she's got the hots for Vaughn, and vice versa."

"You're dead on about that, sweetie," Essence said in agreement.

Vaughn's mouth was very dry, and something hard lodged in his esophagus. "What do you want me, or us to do?"

Tony glanced at Dianah. The frightened girl he'd enticed into the van earlier, had been replaced by the wanton sex addict he had seen going down on Essence and Barely earlier in the van, confident and daring, except for the pleading look in her eyes. She very obviously wanted Vaughn to take the next step. Tony thought he could almost see her nod her head, telling him to, "Go on, go on."

"Yeah, get on the bed . . . the two of you," Tony said.

"Wait a second!" yelled Barely, but not all that loudly, and when he had everyone's attention, he said, "What we need is a lead in to the actual performance. I'm going to a close-up on Dianah. Tony, you get the two of them in the frame. We'll edit it later. Okay, now Dianah, Vaughn, what I what is for you each to say what your first impression of the other was when you first laid eyes on one another, okay?"

Dianah never hesitated. "Hmmmm, you are the blackest, handsomest guy I've ever seen. I want you in me and damn soon."

As she uttered the words, Dianah was stroking her nipples, lengthening them. Tony caught the bulge in Vaughn's slacks growing, and then panned in on his gleaming smile.

"I'll be happy to oblige you, Di," he said giving her a nickname. "I got to tell you, I never seen nips as long as yours before, and I've seen a few."

"I stretched them," she said huskily, then licked her lips. "Show me your cock," she said with a half moan. "Show me that coal-black dick so I can suck it."

It was Vaughn's turn to moan, and then he reached for her, pulled her against his solid chest, and kissed her hard.

With the kiss ended, Vaughn looked into Dianah's eyes and asked, "You really want to go ahead with this?"

Dianah almost melted away because of the genuine concern in his voice.

"Never more than I do right now," she told him. A second later, she began to stroke his rigid cock as it tried to rip through the material containing it.

"We, um, better get started," Vaughn stammered, moving away from her hand.

She laughed with delight, and ran the tips of her fingers lovingly over his face. Vaughn gingerly cupped her bump of a breast in his palm, his thumb lightly strumming over the nipple.

Dianah shuddered and came. Essence wished fervently that her nipples were half as sensitive as Dianah's.

Vaughn began to slide his slacks and under-shorts off. His blood-raging black cock burst out into the glaring klieg lights for all to see. Tony was impressed with its thickness, but not its size, for it was just average, about six inches. But its diameter was worthy of the larger porn stars, and Tony knew how a woman would be filled by it.

By the time he had stripped off all his clothing, Dianah had recovered sufficiently to take hold of his manhood, making keening animal-like sounds of wanton joy. She cupped his testicles in her other hand, rubbing them gently back and forth, squeezing them very softly, heating the semen in his scrotum.

"Suck it, baby!" he yelled, and the scene was going full blast.

Dianah poised above the rigid shaft of her new partner's ebony prick, eyes wide open and looking up into his. She made a minor adjustment to her eyeglasses, and then her tongue darted out and flicked a drop of oozing semen dribbling from the small opening in his sex glans that shone moistly in the brilliant light that the cameras required.

Her lips were only a scant inch from the purplish, blunt cock-head, then half an inch, and then her tongue came out with an agonizing slowness to lick the rubbery, velvet-soft flesh. Vaughn moaned, for this was the best blowjob he had ever had, and it had only just begun.

Essence slipped her right hand into her shorts and delved down to the entrance of her already sopping wet cunt hole. One, two and then three fingers slipped inside her juicy petals, and she too, moaned.

Tony heard her and brought his camera to bear on her solo masturbation, then panned back bringing Dianah's fellating into the foreground, with Essence's hand in her shorts in the background.

It was a memorable shot, and would make them all a great deal of money as boys and men all over the world would be beating their meat while engrossed in the debauchery on the screen.

From Dianah's perspective, it was good, good, good. Her ovaled mouth accepted the bulbous head into her butter-soft mouth, and her tongue swirled faster and faster over his quivering cock, causing Vaughn to cry out in joy as he held her head in place against him.

Thoroughly enjoying herself, Dianah massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles with one hand, while the thumb and forefinger of her other hand were stroking the thick base of his cock at the same time. She was sucking rhythmically up and down, twirling the softness of her tongue maddeningly around the tip at the apex of his withdrawal.

Vaughn flexed his muscular buttocks and Tony noted how powerful they seemed. For his ass jutted out making no pretense of the power that would be there when he decided to drive his cock into her cunt a bit later.

As for Vaughn himself, he gazed down at Dianah through lust-filled eyes, and imagined her smallish lips being pulled out grotesquely, clinging to his hardened cock as she sucked voraciously, his feverish mind churned with the lewdness of her act.

He could feel her elongated nipples dancing warmly against his belly, and he knew that he was going to come soon. He could feel the surging, boiling activity in his scrotum, and the impending explosion.

Barely remained focused on Dianah's face, capturing her expression, which at the moment was one of a woman possessed by lust. Barely felt himself leaking precum inside his slacks, and rued the stain that would be revealed to everyone when the shoot came to an end.

Then he lost track of everything but the movement of Dianah's mouth upon Vaughn's thick, black cock. Gradually, Dianah's facial appearance shifted to a contorted, depraved portrait of pure sexual ecstasy.

Her eyes behind the glass rims seemed to be staring mindlessly as Vaughn took a vicious hold of her raven hair, and yanked her head up and then down as he thrust deeper and deeper into her throat as her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke.

"Dianah!" Vaughn called out in a phlegm-filled voice, "I want to . . . fuck you now! Come on, baby, let me fuck you now," he beseeched her.

The small breasted girl took him from her mouth. A long, white thin strand of saliva trailed from the tip of his black prick to the end of her rose-petaled tongue. And not uttering a single word, Dianah rolled over on her back, pulled her legs up over her tiny breasts, and spread her long legs wider than anyone in the room had thought possible.

Her sopping cunt gaped openly at him, awaiting his entrance.

The sight of her beckoning pussy proved too much for Vaughn, and he came with a torrential spurt, gushing rope after rope of thick, white sperm onto her belly and pussy; he groaned out his release and sorrow at not having satisfied the girl spread out before him.

"That's all right, Vaughn, baby," she crooned softly as he sank to his knees next to her.

"You . . . you were too much for me. I was ready to cum in your mouth . . . and you took it out, and that was that. I couldn't stop. I'm terribly sorry."

Baby, don't be sorry," she cooed at him. "You'll be ready again in no time at all. Isn't that right, guys?"

"Sure is," Barely offered.

"Hey, don't be sorry, man," Tony added. "That was the best blowjob I've ever seen, and we've got it all on tape."

"Here," Barely said limping along on his cast with the tape from his camera to the TV set. "Let's watch what just went down and you'll see just how good it was. And I bet you're ready to go again before it's over."

Barely proved to be correct, for halfway through the blowjob, Vaughn's cock was fully erect again. Barely shut the TV off, set his camera up with a new tape and Dianah lay back on the king-sized bed, resuming the same position as she had earlier, and Vaughn readied himself to enter her.

"Action!" Tony called, and both cameras were turned on the couple.

But instead of fucking Dianah as everyone had expected, Vaughn paused and then leaned in to take a close look at Dianah's cunt.

"Your clit," he said, almost in awe. "It's huge!"

"I, um, worked on it some. Got it a little bigger over time," she offered.

"It's incredible," he said. "Essence, get over here. What do you think of her clit?"

Tony and Barely kept shooting. Essence came closer as requested and said, "I know. Her and her old boyfriend spent hours slapping and pulling on it to make it that big. Isn't it something?" Then she added, "Of course it's much more sensitive than other clits. Did you guess that?"

"No, Sis, I didn't." He was still awed by its size.

"Dianah, I can't fuck you just yet. I have to go down on you first. I hope you don't mind."

Dianah laughed, and said, "Go right ahead. Anyway I can cum is fine with me. It will be that much more pleasure when you finally stick that nice black pole into me."

As Vaughn lowered his mouth to her, Dianah thrust her hips up to meet him.

Barely had his camera on full zoom and knew the screen would be filled with Dianah's clit and labia when viewed later. He would have sworn that her labia grew even thicker as they filled with the blood from her lust.

Vaughn slipped two fingers into her already juicy twat, and Dianah moaned happily. After fingering her several times and establishing a rhythm of sorts, he yanked the fingers out and jammed first one and then the other into her asshole. Caught completely off guard, Dianah thrust her pelvis upward, and Vaughn mashed his mouth into her cunt, and a moment later seized her labia, and started chewing on them.