Prankster Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianah screamed out her pleasure.

His fingers began a steady in and out fuck with her back hole, and when his mouth abandoned her labia for her clit, she came hard.

Vaughn intensified this treatment, forcing his fingers into her ass until they were totally submerged, only taking his mouth from her clit and sending his tongue into her steaming, oozing cunt and sucking loudly on her juices.

Tony was beside himself. He knew he had caught most of the unbelievable action, and wanted desperately to know what Barely was getting from his angle, but the action in front of him was too erotic to yell, "Cut," and halt everything.

Dianah was in frenzy from Vaughn's tongue and fingers, it was obvious to all watching that she was entertaining one orgasm after another. And, as he returned to milk her clit, she wriggled her body, flopping about like a fish out of water, and she wound up on top of him.

Vaughn paused for a moment, possible regaining his senses, and the short delay helped Dianah regain hers, at least to some extent. Vaughn still had her clit between his lips, maintaining just enough pressure to keep it there. When he thought that she had recovered from her last orgasm, he started to suck her clit as a baby would a proffered nipple.

"OOOOOOHH!" Dianah exclaimed softly. Vaughn increased the pressure, and began moving the two fingers still lodged in her butt. Dianah lost control of her body and went into a convulsion each time he applied the slightest pressure to her clit.

When she came, he eased off on his sucking. But he kept her clit fixed between his lips, waiting for it to subside. When it did, he counted to four, and suckled the clit, and triggered another mini-orgasm. The third time he did this to her, he eased his fingers from her ass, and began soothingly stroking her body upward from her calves to her breasts, making certain to run his palms over her elongated nipples.

Dianah lay limp, except for the occasional shudder, as his hands performed what she later termed, "Magic on her." During this "stroking" period, he let up on her clit, and dug his nails into her back, raking her with both hands from shoulders to rump, leaving his mark on her. When Dianah arched her back at this new series of sensations, he attacked her clit, sucking hard four straight times, setting off another orgasm.

As she writhed in the glory of it all, Vaughn lifted his face from her creamy cunt, and looked at Tony and his camera, and said, "Her clit's too tender to fuck with for a while. I'm gonna eat her to another cum, and then fuck her to a couple more. I doubt she'll be doing any walking when I'm finished."

He returned to the gentle caresses bestowed earlier, and when he was satisfied that it was relaxing her, he murmured into her ear, "Dianah, baby, you just take it easy. I'm not gonna touch your love button, but I am gonna tongue you some. Okay?"

"Mmmm," she sighed, and that was all he needed to hear.

He was going down on her, as she found the presence of mind to protest, crying out, "Oh, no . . . wait! Let me just . . . oh, Christ, oh, sweet Jesus!"

His tongue pierced her swollen genitals, and sank into the buttery, coral flesh of her cunt.

Tony couldn't believe his eyes as Dianah came again on the third swipe of Vaughn's tongue. Dianah's scream of joy reverberated throughout the entire warehouse. A moment later, when Vaughn rolled away, Dianah's arms and legs were loose and disjointed, much as a rag dolls might be after being carelessly discarded. She was still coming, and the mix of saliva and cunt juice was oozing from her swollen slit. Vaughn trapped the leg that was lying in the floor between them, grabbed her upper leg, still bent at the knee, and entered her from behind.

He bottomed out on the first thrust, and found himself compelled to grab her shoulder for leverage, then pulled her tightly against him. This position also allowed his thigh to press on her overly-sensitive clit.

Tony knew that Barely was capturing the penetration, and so he worked on getting a tight frame on Dianah's face. He was fixed there at the precise moment of her climax, caught her grimace, her scream, and the silent screams that followed while her body quivered and quaked against Vaughn's.

"She's reached her limit," Essence shouted, her hand deeply embedded in her shorts, still frigging herself.

Vaughn relaxed his grip on Dianah, and raised himself up. His erection was covered with the slime of Dianah's juices.

"I need to come," Vaughn gasped, holding his stiff prick in his right hand for all to see.

Tony yelled, "Cut!" and Barely and he put their cameras, aside. Barely sat down and rested his broken leg. Tony knelt next to Dianah, and checked to insure that she was okay.

But Essence's eyes never left her brother's erection, and she lowered her shorts, and kicked them aside. "I'm sorry, Barely, honey, but I've got to help my brother out," she said, then kneeled before her brother, and with her thumb and forefinger, made a tight ring around the base of his slimy cock, constricting and holding it at just the right angle for her eager, sucking mouth.

Vaughn groaned as he felt the familiar tingle start in his scrotum. He pulled away for a moment, and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this, Sis?"

"Absolutely," she responded, and began to slurp happily away on his member.

But after another minute of Essence's oral artistry, Vaughn groaned, and pulled his prick out of her mouth and helped her to her feet.

Essence's face bore a confused, horrified look, suddenly thinking her brother was refusing her sexually, and the embarrassment that she had brought upon herself and her family.

However, Vaughn had something else in mind, and gently turned her around and had her lay face down on the bed, with both feet on the floor. "I'm gonna fuck you now, Sis." He pulled her hips back toward him, and Essence arched her back inward, thrusting her butt back toward him. Vaughn grabbed his cock with one hand, while with the other he reached around in front of his sister, went between her legs, which she spread as widely as possible. Putting a finger on either side of her pussy, he spread her labia, and guided his prick to her open gash with the other. Then, bending his knees and probing forward, he felt the opening, and with one flex of his hips, sent his cock rushing in to her deepest depths.

"OH, YESSSSS," she gasped, "That's just exactly what I wanted. Give it to me, honey. Fuck it. Fuck my pussy hard."

Barely and Tony lifted the inert Dianah from the bed and carried her to the chair that Barely had been using, and sat her down. Her eyes were open, but she appeared to be in a sexual stupor.

Barely sank slowly to the floor to ease the pressure on his broken leg. Tony stood there, legs apart, as all three of them then focused on the couple using the king-sized bed.

Vaughn started jerking his hips back and forth, thrusting hard into his sister's juicy sheath, and then pulling back and thrusting again.

Essence pushed back against him, holding her butt firm against the pounding of his pelvis against her jutting, firm cheeks.

Essence had her head down on folded arms, rocking back and forth slightly in time to her brother's forceful thrusts. She moved one hand down between her legs and began to stroke her clit. Vaughn forced her ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to view.

Now Essence's head began turning from side to side, as she yelled loudly, "Yesssss! Just like that, baby! Yes, slam it in there! C'mon, baby, fuck me! Oh, yes, give it to me!"

Barely had the saddest look on his face, turned to Tony and said, "She never screams like that with me."

Vaughn pressed his thumb against his sister's little brown puckered asshole, and found that she seemed to like it. He pressed again as she wriggled her hips and pushed back against his thumb. Using slightly more pressure, Vaughn's thumb found its way easier and soon almost entirely lodged within Essence's rectum.

He thrust his cock into her several times in rapid succession, and Essence went wild, jerking back and forth, slamming her ass against his pelvis hard enough to cause audible smacks, as flesh met flesh. Vaughn buried his cock to the hilt, and at the same time, rotated his wrist, twisting the thumb around in her ass.

Essence jerked her hand out from between her thighs, balled it into a fist, and punched out at the nearby pillow. "AHHHHHH!" she screamed, as the climax smashed into her. She began crying inarticulately, over and over as her orgasm shot through her, jolting her like an electric current running wild might.

Vaughn felt himself readying, and increased the rapidity of his thrusting, and although still coming, Essence began rubbing her clit in time to his humping. Essence never stopped her moaning and crying, but was jabbing her ass back at him to drive him deeper.

"Ohmygod, I can't believe how good that feels!" she croaked. "I'm . . . I'm still coming, but I'm still fucking . . . its unfuckinbelievable!" "GOD! OH, YES!" she screamed. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" OH . . . ." she screamed again as she felt his cum unleashed, scalding her vaginal walls, flooding her cervix and squishing out of her juice filled cunt, only to splash unheeded onto the sheets of the king-sized bed.

As the last jets spurted deep into her, Vaughn fell, exhausted onto his sister's back. They lay that way for a while, his cock still firmly lodged inside her, Essence occasionally rolling her hips to retain it in her.

He nuzzled her ear, and whispered, "We shouldn't have done it."

"I know," she replied, "and we won't ever do it again." ________________________________________

They were all in a diner, having coffee and pastries, except for Vaughn, who had made an excuse, and left them at the warehouse. Dianah had a Mona Lisa like smile on her face. Essence sipped her coffee, but kept her eyes downcast, avoiding any glances at Barely. Tony wondered, and not for the first time, just where the hell Pruett was.

Barely finally broke the silence at the table. "I thought you loved me," he said staring straight ahead, not looking at anyone.

After five or six seconds had passed, Essence answered him. "I do. I do love you, Barely."

Tony wanted to leave right then, but Barely with his broken leg in a cast, was seated on the aisle, next to him, pinning him in.

"Some way to show it, fucking your brother," he spat out.

"Honey . . ." An obviously worried Essence said pleadingly, "You know . . . you have to know I did what I did out of love for my brother."

"You fucked your brother while I watched. Correction, while we all watched. Fucked him until your eyes popped out of your head. "Had to help him out, you said," the anger apparent in his voice. "You took his cock in your mouth while it was covered with this bitch's juice," he said pointing an accusing finger at Dianah.

"Dianah had nothing to do with it," Tony said protectively. Why, he had not the foggiest idea.

"Yeah, you're right about that. I'm sorry, Dianah," Barely said in a half-sob.

"All right, all right," Essence said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I wanted him. I've always wanted to do him. But I love you. I really, truly love you." Her shoulders shook as she silently cried her heart out.

Dianah put her arm around her shoulders trying to comfort her.

Tony tried to help, saying, "Hey, Barely, you know, it was a really hot scene. I was a girl; I'd a wanted to fuck him too."

"Fuck you too. Wasn't for you and the damn fuckmobile it wouldn't a happened at all."

And then to everyone's surprise, Barely stood up, bracing himself on the back of the booth. "C'mon, Essence, let's get the fuck outta here."

Essence jumped up as if a cattle prod was jammed up her ass. "Yeah, let's get out of here," she said, repeating his words, in her excitement to be with him for another minute, or however long he was willing to have her by his side.

"Tony, I'm out of this deal," Barely said, and placed his arm around Essence's shoulder. "Maybe me and my girl can get over this. I don't know, but I'm willing to give it a try." He turned to Essence and asked, "What do you say, baby?"

"I already said it," she said, wiping her tears away. "I love you. Where you go, I go. Is that enough, or do you need to hear more?"

"It'll do for now. So long, Dianah. See you around, Tony. But don't call me about filming any fuck flicks, hear?"

"I gotcha," Tony replied, and remained seated as the couple left the diner.

"Wow!" Dianah said, pleased that Barely had taken Essence back.

"Yeah," Tony said, looking at her. "It's good. And what about you? Are you going back to whatshisname?"

"Danny? No, I don't think so. I got a girlfriend, lives in Wilmington. The North Carolina one. She's a stripper at a club called Pure Gold. Last time we talked, she told me I could get a job there . . . you know, stripping and such."

"Probably pays pretty good," Tony offered.

"Yeah . . . and I could make extra . . . you know, turn a trick now and then."

"Tell ya what," Tony said, "if this thing we just shot catches fire, makes us some money, I'll take a trip to Wilmington, look you up. You might could use some cash."

"That's so sweet of you. You don't have to do that. I'll be all right."

"Stay away from Danny and guys like him, hear?"

"You got that right," she said, then kissed him on the lips. "We could . . . you want to, you know . . . in the van," she said offering herself to him.

"Well, we could," he said, "but is there a rush, you got someplace to be?"

"Oh, no . . . nothing like that. I was only thinking you had to be someplace."

"I don't," he said. "I am worried about my partner. You haven't met him. He's a little crazy sometimes. Likes to bust people's balls."

"I know the type," Dianah told him, getting up from her seat. "C'mon, let's get it on in the van. I'm still tingling from Vaughn, you know?"

Tony threw a ten on the table to cover their coffee and pastry, and with his arm around Dianah's waist, escorted her out to the van.

________________________________________

Following a leisurely romp on the air mattress, Tony dialed Pruett's number, waited eight rings before hanging up.

"That's odd, he always answers," he told Dianah, who lay beside him rubbing her elongated nipples. Her eyes were closed and she was still panting from their romp on the van's mattress.

"Gonna cum again?" he asked.

"Mmmm," she replied. "Does it every time."

________________________________________

And where was Pruett? He was on the fourth floor of County Hospital, having his broken jaw wired. He heard the ringing phone, but ignored it, for he was unable to talk, and would be for some time.

________________________________________

Sue Ann was on the other side of town, her face buried between Adele's fleshy thighs, licking and lapping the older woman to a frenzied orgasm. Adele had brought Sue Ann off four times before allowing the younger girl to return the favor.

________________________________________

Barely and Essence were in bed, with Barely positioned so that his cast encased leg was resting on two pillows.

"I'll do the work," Essence said, already breathing hard. The truth of the matter was that she could not get her brother's cock out of her mind. But she did not want to lose Barely, whose jealousy she found enticingly intriguing. The idea of juggling the two men had aroused her to a point at which she could not help but need a cock in her, and Barely was there and, for that matter, she did love him.

She slithered down under the cool bed sheet until the tip of Barely's dick nudged against her moistened labia. Her breathing sped up, as did Barely's. She shivered with anticipation, feeling him reach under her leg and rub the smooth, satiny flesh of her ass.

She lasciviously licked her wet lips, scooted down the bed, inviting Barely's thick cockhead into her pussy. A thick dollop of pre-cum spilled across her mons.

"Uh . . ." she mumbled. Barely, his mouth filled with saliva from their exchange of French kisses, began to drool from the corner of his mouth.

Essence felt the first patches of perspiration seeping from her pores. She also faintly registered the sweat on Barely's back as well, but forgot all this in the instant his cock surged into her pussy.

She gritted her teeth and growled at the most luxuriant of all sensations, that of a cock squeezing its way deeply into a tight, moistened cunt.

Her lover held her by the ass, and worked himself further in, pressing forward once, and then pulling out just a tad, then fully impaling her with a dramatic burst of effort.

Because of the cast, Barely's movement was limited, and so Essence spread her legs even wider, instinctively inviting him deeper. Her hand dipped down to her pussy, fingers traced their way around the embedded shaft and marveled at the way her cunt was stretched around him.

'A perfect seal,' she thought, unable to explain how something so big could penetrate her so easily, and with hardly any pain whatsoever.

Barely thrust again. Essence grabbed his body and held him there, moaning aloud at how delicious he felt inside her.

Barely had found a position from which he could fuck comfortably, and did so, using a magnificently slow rhythm, quite obviously trying to ensure that Essence fully experienced each thrust as a separate, glorious event.

In return, Essence licked his cheek from the chin to the eyebrow, in gratitude for the multiple sensations he was bringing her to as her orgasm approached.

Feeling it coming on, Essence rocked her pelvis against him, stroking his cock and squeezing it, using the Kegel method she had been practicing after reading about them in Cosmo.

Both lovers turned noisy. Essence emitted a helpless, feminine grunt in time with each thrust, while Barely began to hiss his breaths through clenched teeth. They held fast to one another by the arms and back, with Essence's ear pressed to the side of Barely's head.

After a while, Barely began to tire and pulled her on top, straight up, with her knees against his ribs. They continued to fuck hard, Barely pounding from underneath, and Essence exerting only enough muscle control to remain vertical. She played with her bouncing breasts, closed her eyes and thought of the pounding her brother had bestowed upon her earlier, without any remorse of her betrayal of her boyfriend and lover, Barely Black.

A wet, slapping sound permeated the room. Barely started massaging her clitoris with his thumb.

Essence moaned.

He realized his hand and fingers were covered with her juices, and brought the hand to his mouth and licked it. A moment later he tendered his hand to Essence's mouth, and she sucked hard on the proffered fingers. Suddenly she was biting his fingers as her climax hit home. She felt the muscles in her ass and legs rock faster, and ground herself down upon his shaft, taking him as deep as was possible. She released his fingers from between her teeth to grab a breath of needed air. The orgasm slammed into her lower body, burning hot like a white flash. And she grabbed at Barely's solid chest and rocked harder, commanding the orgasm to continue.

She worked her crotch faster across his loins, compelling his cock to try to go even deeper as delicious shock waves soared through her entire body.

"Yes, oh, yes! Give it to me, Vaughn, oh, God, give it to me!"

Being totally engrossed in her orgasm, Essence had no inkling of what was happening as an enraged Barely flung her body violently to the floor. He jumped up, ignoring the pain that ripped through his broken leg from the action.

"What the fuck!" Essence yelled seconds later, as she realized what had happened to her. "Are you crazy?" she cried out, thoroughly confused by his action.